Teacher's Candy - Cover

Teacher's Candy

Copyright© 2010 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mr. Dixon had a disruptive girl in his class who just wouldn't stop talking no matter how often he told her. In desperation, he joked how he would discipline her and surprisingly she was all for it. He had no idea it was the start of a magnificent life transformation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Spanking   Anal Sex  

Friday afternoon as Valerie put her clothes back on, she said, "Master?"

"Yes?"

"My father has requested you to join us for dinner tonight."

Her father? Did Valerie talk to her dad about me?

"My father says it's very important, Master. If you can't come tonight perhaps tomorrow night."

"I will come tonight."

I wasn't sure what to think about it. The way Valerie said it didn't have the feel of a father telling me off. So why?

"Father will be most pleased, Master. Thank you."

"Sure. See you tonight."


I didn't have time to play with Bethany Friday evening since I was going to Valerie's home tonight. I should have asked how I should dress when Valerie told me about it but I was too much in shock. I decided to remain in slacks and dress shirt like I always wore to school.

It was obviously Valerie's father knew nothing about us. If he did there was no reason to invite me over for dinner. He would just show up at school and kill me. Was the invite because I was her favorite teacher? I certainly was her favorite teacher now!


I pulled up in front of Valerie's large house. Her father obviously did pretty well for himself. It was much more house than I could afford on my teacher's salary even with Bethany's salary added to mine.

I walked to the door. I felt nervous. I was about to meet the family of the high school girl I fucked. What if Valerie or god forbid I accidentally said something to clue her parents in on what our relationship really was?

I rang the doorbell. The door opened and I was greeted by Valerie.

"Hi," she said with a radiant smile. Her smile wasn't the only thing radiant about her. Valerie was completely naked. "Come on in. Father is so glad you could be here tonight."

"Uh ... sure... ," I said, feeling more uneasy.

Valerie walked effortless and unashamedly. I followed her into the kitchen.

A man in his early 50s and a woman in her early 30s prepped dinner.

"Father," said Valerie. "This is Mr. Dixon."

"Hi," he said.

He was about to extend his hand but he had food on it so he displayed it to show he couldn't shake hands. I waved his hands off in acknowledgement.

"I'm Ken and this is my wife Susan."

"Hi," I said, trying not to stare too much at shapely Susan. It was made difficult by the fact Susan was as naked as Valerie.

"Valerie," Ken said. "Show Mr. Dixon to the den. Dinner will be ready soon."

"Yes, Father." Despite the formality of the reply Valerie said it cheerfully and happily.

I took a seat on the sofa. Valerie sat next to me.

"I'm so excited!" Valerie was bubbly tonight.

"Susan is your mom?" I asked.

"Sure." Her face expressed confusion why I would ask that.

"And the reason you're dressed like... ?" I motioned my hand at her naked body.

"What do you mean?"

"You're ... uh..."

We were interrupted by Susan. "Sir, dinner is served."

She definitely looked like an older version of Valerie.

At the dinner table, we were joined by two of Valerie's siblings. Vincent was 12 and Victoria was 9. Victoria was also as naked as the other two females. I learned there were three older siblings put they were already out of the house.

Ken constantly asked about school and how Valerie was doing so I had no chance to ask any of the questions I had.

"Valerie is my best student," I said.

"That is excellent," Ken said. "We expect nothing but the best from her."

Dinner ended.

Ken said, "I and the children will take care of the clean up, Susan. Please escort Mr. Dixon back to the den and keep him warm."

"Yes, Master," she said.

My jaw dropped. Susan called her husband "master"!

"This way, sir," Susan said.

I looked at Valerie.

Valerie said, "Mother will take care of you."

"Alright," I said.

I sat on the sofa and Susan dropped to her knees before me. She immediately tried to open my pants.

"What are you doing?" I said panicked. Ken would be here any second.

"Master said I must keep you warm."

Valerie grew up in a home where her father was a master! This was the life she always knew. So did Valerie tell her about me becoming her master? Was that why I was here? What ramifications did it have?

"So Ken is your master?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," Susan said.

"And you're Valerie's mother?"

"Yes. Please, sir. Let me keep you warm." She sounded desperate.

"Would it be better if I fully undressed?"

"I cannot answer."

I took that as she was not allowed to answer.

"I'll undress."

I put my clothes underneath me and sat on them. I was naked in the presence of an attractive naked woman. My cock was stiff.

Susan went between my legs. She lowered her mouth down on my cock and she just stayed there. She didn't move and simply breathed in and out of her nose. She literally was a cock warmer.

When Ken and Valerie came in, Susan didn't move or react even when Valerie giddily sat on the sofa next to me.

Ken began the conversation. "So Valerie says you've become her master."

"Uh..." What was the right thing to say? "Yes, sir." I tried honesty considering the family dynamics of this household.

"I'm her father however."

"Yes, sir."

"So that means I decide if you're worthy to be her permanent master. Valerie has told me about the discipline you've given to her. I want to hear it from your own words."

My whole body felt warm now and not just my cock inside Susan's motionless mouth.

"Well, this student named Candy..."

"I just want to know about punishing Valerie. You don't need to tell me how you became her master."

"As you probably know, Valerie carried a paddle with her."

"Yes, I bought it for her to provide to a perspective master."

"Uh ... yes," I said, somewhat surprised by that knowledge. "I used the paddle on her ass and then I ... uh..." I decided to go with blunt. "I fucked her cunt." Just talking about it made my cock throb in Susan's mouth. "I also fucked her ass."

"Will you show me?"

"Show you?" My eyes grew wide.

"Yes. Will you spank and fuck Valerie?"

"Uh ... sure."

"Valerie, go get your paddle."

"Yes, Father." She stood up.

"Do you need to cum?" Ken asked me.

Valerie stopped. "No, Father! If my new master is going to cum it should be in my mouth."

"Watch your tone!"

"Yes, Father." She put her eyes down.

"Go get your paddle!"

Valerie ran off.

"I'm fine," I said. "She's an excellent cock warmer."

Ken nodded.

Valerie returned quickly. The paddle she carried was rougher than the paddle that I kept in my school desk.

Ken took the offered paddle and said, "Down."

Valerie immediately went to the ground with her head on the carpet and her ass in the air.

"Susan," said Ken. "Make him cum. Quickly."

Susan's response was to actively use her tongue on my cock, suck on it, and to rhythmically tighten her lips around the shaft. She didn't bob so it remained deep in her mouth without entering her throat. Valerie's response was to moan a whine.

"No!" angrily reacted Ken to Valerie. He got down by her side. "Perhaps you're not ready to have a master." He gave her a hard smack on her ass. Valerie cried out. "No more outbursts!"

"Yes, Father!" she promised.

Susan was amazing. I was about to cum quickly just as Ken had instructed. My breathing became harder until I erupted in her mouth. She continued her actions with her tongue and sucking but tightened her lips around my cock and added swallowing action. My cock was thoroughly drained. She slowly lifted then displayed her empty mouth. I didn't see a trace of cum!

I guess I nodded or something to give approval because Susan retreated to where Ken sat and proceeded to keep his cock warm.

Ken said, "I'm pleased that you were pleased by Susan."

"Uh ... yeah."

Ken held out Valerie's paddle. I stood, took the paddle, and got down behind Valerie. For a moment I had thought my cock would be too depleted by Susan but looking at Valerie's sexy body stirred my cock.

"Are you ready to be spanked?" I said.

"Yes, Master," said Valerie.

I rubbed my palm over the surface of the paddle. This was much rougher.

I started with the butt cheek Ken didn't swat a few moments ago. Valerie cried out much more painfully than she normally did. I gave her the same number of swats I did normally. Valerie's ass was much redder and rawer. I took a look at her tear-filled face as she breathed heavily.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.