Teacher's Candy - Cover

Teacher's Candy

Copyright© 2010 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mr. Dixon had a disruptive girl in his class who just wouldn't stop talking no matter how often he told her. In desperation, he joked how he would discipline her and surprisingly she was all for it. He had no idea it was the start of a magnificent life transformation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Spanking   Anal Sex  

It was the worst Saturday and Sunday in my life. Ever! Monday took forever to come. Never before was I so eager for Monday. Monday meant I returned to worked. I was a high school teacher so normally Monday was by far my least favorite day of the week since it meant I had today and four more days until the next weekend before I could escape from my students. I couldn't wait for this Monday however.


"Candy!" I chastised her several times already in today's class. "You can't listen if you're talking."

"Yes, Mr. Dixon," Candy assented before giving a kittenish smile.

I had to look away before I did something subconsciously that would be embarrassing in front of the other students.

I was frustrated. Candy simply refused to behave. She was a constant disruption to my class. By spanking her and fucking her, I actually made things worse. My cock felt like I did the right thing, but my mind was saying something else now.

When class was over, the room emptied out quickly except for one slender and pretty blonde.

"Was I a bad girl again, Mr. Dixon?" Candy asked, speaking in a younger girl's voice.

"You're always a bad girl, Candy."

"So does that mean you're going to have to spank me again?"

I almost immediately said "Yes", but I caught myself. She wanted to be spanked and fucked. She had no incentive to be quiet. I certainly had made things worse. She had even less reason to be silent in my class. She wanted to be spanked as much as I wanted to spank her.

"Take off all your clothes," I said.

"Yes, Mr. Dixon," she said happily.

Candy took her shirt and bra off this time. I realized this was the first time I saw her big tits. I admired how firm and upright the tits were on this teen girl. They were beautiful. Candy dropped her skirt, slipped off her shoes, and this time lay on her back on my teacher's desk with her ass on the edge.

"Get up!" I ordered.

"Sir?" she questioned but obeyed.

"Go stand in the corner. Face the wall."

"Mr. Dixon?" Moisture formed in her eyes, so I knew I was doing the right thing.

"I had to tell you five times in class to be quiet. You will stand in the corner for one minute for each time I told you to shut up. Tomorrow, it will be two minutes for every interruption and it will keep going up."

"Yes, sir." She shuffled reluctantly over.

"Just stand there. Don't touch anything. Don't speak. Don't look around. Arms by your sides. Time starts ... now!"

As Candy stood silently, I undressed. We were both going to get what we wanted, a good spanking and fucking. I sat on my desk and waited. The five minutes felt as long for me as they probably felt for her.

"Time," I finally called.

Candy turned around and she had genuine tears on her face. She had true remorse. I was so glad I read the situation right.

"Now you may return to your previous position." I motioned at the desk.

"Thank you, sir,"

Once more Candy lay on her back on my desk with her ass on the edge. When I approached, she pulled her legs back toward her body, thrusting up her butt and cunt. She held her legs with her hands.

She suggested, "Why don't you tie up my hands with my panties?"

"But you don't wear panties," I said which was one thing I liked very much about her.

"I keep a pair in my purse just in case."

"Just in case you want to be tied up?" I asked.

"A girl's got to be prepared," she answered. "If you tie up my hands, I won't accidently let go of my legs when I start feeling too good."

I think I already could figure out Candy so I knew what she was really saying.

"You just want your hands tied, don't you?"

"Yesssss," she moaned.

I picked up her purse that she set on the floor next to her clothes and placed it on my desk. Her panties were under other items, no doubt so they wouldn't accidentally be exposed when going into her purse. The panties were a thong, primarily black with some yellow tiger stripes not that it was much material.

Candy put her wrists together. It took me a couple of moments to figure out what I was doing but I successfully bound her wrists with her thong panties. She would have to lift her arms above her head to free her legs.

"Let's get you warmed up," I said.

For most girls, warming up meant kissing, caressing, tit play, pussy rubbing, and clit sucking. For Candy, it was a firm spanking.

Candy's ass was on the edge of the desk perfectly. She obviously knew what she was doing.

"You... ," I said. I smacked her butt cheek with my right hand.

" ... will...". I smacked her other cheek with my left hand.

" ... not...". Right hand.

" ... talk..." Left hand.

And it continued.

" ... in class again, young lady. You're a constant disruption and I will not stand for it."

I spanked her ass for a good five minutes while talking constantly about her misbehavior in class and it didn't matter if I repeated myself.

Candy's ass was a nice soft glowing red. I cupped her cheeks with my hands. They were warm. She gasped to my touch. I did small circles with my right index finger. Candy moaned and squirmed.

Keeping my hands on her butt cheeks, I stepped closer. I aimed my cock at Candy's cunt and pushed into her.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned and lifted her hips to take my cock deeper.

I thrust slowly and explained how things were going to be from now on. I knew Candy could be a very obedient girl in class.

"If you don't obey," I said, "you will have to stand alone in timeout. If it becomes bad enough, I will send you home right after your timeout."

"But what about spanking me?" she whined, but it was the sexiest sounding whine ever.

"It doesn't work, does it? You're a naughty girl who deserves to be spanked after every class. I can accept a naughty girl and I want you to be a naughty girl but I cannot accept a disobedient girl."

"I will be good, Mr. Dixon. I promise. I won't say a thing tomorrow."

"If you do that, I will give you a good spanking and a good fucking. Would you like that, Candy?"

"Yes, sir. That's what I want."

"The choice is yours. Stand in the corner before you go home without a spanking and fucking or get spanked and fucked."

"I will obey."

"That makes me very happy to hear you say that."

I pulled out of her cunt and slowly pushed my cock at her ass opening. She groaned and when I popped inside her ass she moaned.

"You're a naughty girl," I said. I stroked my cock in her ass while alternating slapping the cheeks. "I like naughty girls like you."

Candy moaned loudly. Between the fucking and the spanking, she was in her sexual zone.

"I wish there were more girls like you,"

"There are," she gasped.

"Yeah? Like who?"

"Valerie."

"Valerie? The Valerie in this class?" My thrusts and spanks came to a stop.

Valerie was one of the few smart and intelligent students who always did her homework and her best. I couldn't imagine the brunette was the girl Candy meant.

"Valerie?" I repeated. "This Valerie?" I pointed down.

"She's the only Valerie in school. She keeps a paddle hidden in her backpack. She dropped her bag one time and it spilled out. She thought no one was around but I saw as she tried to put it back right away.

"You're not lying to me, are you?"

"If I am, you can spank me," she joked. "I'm not lying. If I am you can spank and fuck me and still give me the 'F' grade I deserve."

"If you're lying to me, you're going to get much worse than that. I'm going to strip you naked and have all the boys from class ready to spank you but I won't let one boy touch you."

"Nooo," she moaned in distress. "It's the truth, Mr. Dixon. Valerie likes to be spanked. She's ready for it whenever it might happen."

The thought of making good girl Valerie cry out as I applied her paddle to her bare ass made my cock even harder.

I smiled and said, "Damn, you're such a naughty girl for telling me that."

I slapped her butt harder as I fucked her ass. Candy moaned harder and cried out louder. She started the first of several orgasms.

Candy's ass became a nice shade of red. I gripped her waist and pounded her ass with my cock. The moment was finally here. I pushed my cock deep, grunted, and released jizz into her dark tunnel.


I trusted what Candy told me about Valerie despite how strange it first sounded and came up with an idea right away. I decided to implement it on Thursday.

I kept a keen eye on the clock. Right before the bell ended class, I called Valerie to the front desk.

"Go ahead and put your books and papers away," I said. "I need to talk to you right after class."

Without questioning my reasoning, Valerie did so. She was naturally a good, obedient girl.

The bell rang dismissing class.

The classroom quickly emptied except for Valerie, Candy who made sure the door was locked so we wouldn't be interrupted, and me.

I said, "The school has implemented a new random bag check policy. Your name was selected. I don't believe you have drugs, Valerie, but I'm required to check your backpack."

"Do you really have to... ?" she said nervously.

I interrupted. "Yes, I do. Please empty your backpack on my desk."

"But..." she protested.

"Do you have drugs?"

"No but..." Valerie became more and more anxious.

"Then you have nothing to worry about. Let me see what you have in your bag."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.