Teacher's Candy - Cover

Teacher's Candy

Copyright© 2010 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mr. Dixon had a disruptive girl in his class who just wouldn't stop talking no matter how often he told her. In desperation, he joked how he would discipline her and surprisingly she was all for it. He had no idea it was the start of a magnificent life transformation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Spanking   Anal Sex  

I sat behind my desk staring at Valerie as she read from the textbook. The short, brunette was the kind of student every teacher dreamed about having in his class. She was smart and diligent and wasn't afraid to speak in front of others. She didn't care what other students thought about her. She was okay with being intelligent and never acted dumb.

A sound drew my attention.

"Candy!" I snapped. "I told you to stop talking!"

"Yes, Mr. Dixon," she bristled.

"I told you twice already to stop," I said.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir."

"Who else would like to read?"

A boy raised his hand.

"Matt," I acknowledged.

My eyes focused on Candy. She was the anti-Valerie. She was blonde, slender, and pretty. She liked to talk too but it just never was about the classroom topic. It was a constant battle to keep her silent in class. The girl just couldn't shut the fuck up!

Matt finished his section and Carrie volunteered.

"Read to the end of the chapter," I instructed Carrie.

Reading the textbook out loud in class was boring, but it was the only way some of the students would read it. I had nothing else going on for today's class.

Noise once more brought my attention.

"Candy!" I yelled again.

"Sorry," she whined.

"Sorry is not good enough. Remain after class when the bell rings."

"But..."

I said firmly, "You will remain after class so we can discuss this ongoing problem."

"Yes, sir," she said with a big dramatic sigh.

"Carrie, please..."

The bell rang.

I said loudly, "Please read the rest of the chapter on your own. There are only a few paragraphs left."

I looked at Candy to make sure didn't try to sneak out. She stayed seated and didn't stand until most of the students were gone. When we were alone, she approached and I pushed back from the desk in my rolling chair.

"Candy," I said, shaking my head slowly. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Punish me?" she said softly.

"It doesn't seem right to send you to detention for talking."

"No, sir," she said. She remained diffident and wasn't at all her typical boisterous girl.

I swiveled in my chair toward her. I looked up into her face. She was in a short skirt and a too tight blouse that her average-sized tits strained against.

"Should I make you wash my car?"

"You can't do that."

"No," I said. "I can't."

"What are you going to do?" she asked. Some whine had returned to her voice.

"I don't know," I admitted.

"Can I go now?"

"No," I said, shaking my head authoritatively. I had to do something.

Candy silently stood waiting.

"Mr. Dixon?" she finally said.

I mumbled, "If you were a child, I'd just spank you."

"Yes!" Candy said excitedly.

I was taken aback by her enthusiasm and even more so when she dropped down and laid her front side over my lap. I instinctively placed one hand on her butt and the other on her upper back because I wasn't sure what to do with my hands.

"You need to lift my skirt so I can feel it better," she said.

"What?" I said surprised.

"Lift my skirt," she repeated. "So I can feel your spanks."

"On your panties?"

"Please, Mr. Dixon."

I don't know why I did it. It probably had to do with her being a pretty teen girl and I was your typical male who fantasized about girls like her but could never do anything about it. It would be exciting to see her panty-clad ass.

I didn't see her panty-clad ass. She wasn't wearing panties.

"Candy," I whispered.

"Spank me," she said. There was something strange in her voice. It was almost like a plea.

I softly patted her bare butt with the palm of my hand.

She breathed out audibly.

I gave her another pat.

"Ahhhh," she said breathily.

My next pat was slightly firmer.

"Mmmm," she said softly.

My eyes were wide as I looked at her and continued to apply pats to her rump. Her sounds were so ... so sensual! My cock stirred!

I spanked her butt and it made a more audible sound.

"Ohhhh!" she said louder.

I continued at the same firmness and her sounds gradually became louder.

I gave her butt a hard, resounding smack.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned.

I smacked her butt again and again. She trembled and pushed her butt back toward my hand as if my palm was a cock fucking her teen cunt.

A switch flipped in my head. I spanked her faster and harder.

"You've been a bad girl," I said.

"Yes!" she moaned.

"You don't know when to shut the fuck up!"

"Noooo," she said.

"You deserve a nice red bottom because you won't behave."

"Yes, Mr. Dixon. It feels so good."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.