Still Going Both Ways - Cover

Still Going Both Ways

Copyright© 2010 by Everydayguy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The masculine bi-guy Dean is still doing the AC/DC thing with both girls and boys. As he enters his Junior year (3rd year) at the university he becomes involved in more sports than he wants but finds sexy distractions along the way. This is a sex story about omni-sexual people. Come on, live a little wild. Sneak a peek and read it one handed, it'll be fantasy fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Courtney had really done a great job scheduling my classes knowing how demanding multiple sports was going to be. Since I only had two classes a day and they all were in the morning, I was done with classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at ten. I usually went to the weight room then the batting cages until lunch. After lunch I would study non-stop until two- thirty when it was time for baseball practice.

I worked out with the baseball team until four then jogged to the football locker room and worked out there until six. If there was something we were working on in either sport, I would advise the other coach and learn whatever it was to learn.

The second exhibition football game was another away game at another division 1A school so they could flex their muscles showing off to their alumni and students how great they were. We had received several newspaper articles about how they were going to annihilate us and were embarrassed to be only 12 point favorites.

The coach had us watching game film from the previous year as well as their first game the previous week. I watched a couple of sequences of what they did with their offensive line a dozen times, as they were able to open up huge holes for their star running back. The guy was being touted as a Heisman trophy candidate. They should have made the offensive line the candidates.

I talked to the defensive coach and showed him the same sequence of plays that had interested me. I pointed out how the tight ends were deceptive as on the same formation they executed a short play action pass to either a back or a tight end.

We watched and watched until we saw that the running back would stand back another half to full yard when he was the first ball handler but would be closer in when he would be out for a potential dump off pass. The coach said, "So you're going to play defense this week?"

I said with a smile, "I'll play both ways because they have a lazy backfield. They think their defensive line can squash anything back there and no one can pass on them. I think we can run on them especially on the left side. They have their better linebackers on the other side. I think we should run a play to the left first then fake the same play but throw anything we want. After that, we'll have to rely on what the offense thinks is best."

The defensive coach brought in the offensive coordinator and the head coach to watch the sequences I had been watching. He had me explain the plays again to them showing them the position of the running back and what that usually meant. When I gave my first two play suggestions, the offensive coordinator said, "How about working in the booth with me instead of being on the field. I'm told you want to learn to be a coach anyway right?"

I grinned, "Come on, I want to play as long as I have to learn this Neanderthal game. Besides, I love to hit the guy with the ball when they squirt through that hole."

Dan had been with me the whole time but didn't say anything until they all left. He then said, "Man, you are nuts. You're telling these guys their jobs? They are the coaches, they know what to do."

I told Dan, "If they are smart men and they are, they will listen to any suggestion that might help get them a win. Do you want to be the whipping boy this Saturday? Do you want to be jeered or cheered? We're going to be in front of about eighty thousand people so let's try to beat these people instead of laying down for them. What do you think? You're one hell of a left tackle. You'll probably even be drafted if you want to be. When was the last time you weren't double-teamed and when was the last time you let someone by to hit the quarterback? You want to win as much as I do. If you see something in the defense, you're going to say something aren't you?"

Dan said, "I see what you mean. Yeah, I was watching the defense. I saw what you saw but I was paying more attention to their interior nose guys. They seem to be able to push over the center and guards and go straight for quarterbacks."

We talked about it a while and watched the defense and how the line was so strong. I suggested, "How about using a couple of full backs to help plug where those guards and tackles are coming. If we did that the quarterback would gain an extra second or two. If we can contain the defensive end or ends, then we can have a decent chance to throw downfield. Go get our offensive coordinator again and let's show him what we think."

Dan ran from the room and brought both the offensive coordinator and the head coach back into the room. We showed them what was happening and explained what our suggestion was. That could cripple what they used to stifle all of their opponents' offense.

Both coaches said they would work up some formations and plays to see if they could take advantage of that. The head coach asked me, "What position do you want to play on these? Want to be a line man or full back?"

With a laugh I said, "I'm not big enough for a full back but you could screw around with your other left tackles and put Dan back as a full back. If he carried the ball, I'd be afraid to try to stop him. If he's used to block for pass plays, he knows how to block. I'd use Dan. He knows the play book so it wouldn't take him long to learn the position."

The head coach smiled and said, "Good idea but nobody plays left tackle like Dan. We'd have to pull in the left tight end and play off that way to draw the crowd."

I said, "See, just line up with two or three wide on the opposite side and go left. Somebody is going to be wide open. Show us tomorrow in practice."

Dan and I met the girls at the cafeteria for supper. He was telling everyone how I was telling the coaches what to do. I just told them he was blowing smoke.

Thursday and Friday we had two home games for baseball. I played left field Thursday and ran my ass off. Every batter they had was a right hander and they all pulled the ball. Thank goodness we had a lot of room between the foul line and the fence on the left field side because I was able to catch five fouls in that area.

My bat wasn't silent but it was only good for two for four before coach pulled me to go to football practice. There we worked on some new offensive alignments and plays plus we worked on closing the holes the state team opened on their offensive line.

When the linebackers were gathered, talking about what could be done I suggested, "If we hit that running back in hole really hard a couple of times, he won't be coming through again. He'll dance around the ends and we can stop him out there. We need him to be going full steam coming through the hole so when we hit him it hurts."

One of the players said, "You like to hit, we'll let you do it."

I made the suggestion, "How about we draw straws to see who does it first then we take turns. They won't stop trying that play until the guy takes himself out of the game so we have to really cream him."

They liked that idea so we used coins instead to get to be odd man out. I was second to be able to hit him so I figured it would be on their second offensive play. We all agreed that we had to be going to the ball as we could get a fumble out of the play.

Friday's baseball game was okay. Once again I was only two for four with two pop outs. Both of my hits were RBI doubles so that made me feel better. I played short for two innings then second for four innings before coach pulled me for football practice. It was only walk through because we were playing tomorrow.

Saturday morning I was nervous for some reason. This game was supposed to be a big deal but most people thought we were just going to sacrificial lambs. The whole household was going. Even Courtney's dad was coming up and I heard later that Courtney's mother was coming too.

The bus ride over to the big campus was only an hour so we were there early enough to be fed a big spaghetti dinner before the game at one. Because it was so hot, the coaches were on us about hydration all morning. We were drinking Gatorade by the gallons.

Before game time, the coach went over our new defensive and offensive sets telling us we could surprise this team just like we did last week. He said no one paid any attention that we had trashed a division 1A team last week so we were sneaking up on another team. We were ready.

The coach wanted the other team to have all of their hoopla before we ran out on the field to our side so we stayed in the tunnel until the fanfare was over. When we ran out on the field, there was a good contingent of our students and alumni there cheering for us. They cheered loud enough that brought out the boos and hoots of the home crowd.

After the coin toss, they were going to receive the ball first so we lined up. I was a new guy so I was on special teams. I wasn't fast but I know how to get down field and track down a return man.

When we kicked off, the ball didn't go that far and a guy on their twenty caught the ball and began running. Three linebackers including me hit the guy at the same time and while the guy was still in the air from the hit, one of our linebackers was running toward their goal with the ball. Just like that seven to nothing.

The second kick off was normal and their return man got up to the thirty-five before we pulled him down.

Sure enough, the running back set up farther back so we knew it would be a run up the middle. I watched as the linemen crowded together a little in anticipation of downing our men and pushing them apart to make a hole. I glanced at the guy who was going to get the first hit to see him eyeing what was in front of him. The secret was going to be to let the hole open then run at it full steam.

The play went exactly like we anticipated and our line backer hit the running back hard enough to knock his helmet off and for the ball to go straight up into the air. I jumped up to tip the ball back to one of the safeties that had come up and he caught the ball and was off to the races. Now it was fourteen to nothing and only two minutes into the game.

When we kicked off this time we were able to stop them on their twenty-five. They lined up exactly the same way and I could see the scowl on the running backs face and the determination on the linemen. When the ball was snapped I began moving forward and when the hole opened I ran as hard as I could. When I hit the guy with my shoulder, my hat hit the ball. I heard the guy give an oof as the wind was knocked out of him but didn't see where the ball went as three line men hit me and their guy at the same time.

Under the pile there was a lot of poking, punching, and gouging but I was okay when one of our big defensive guys picked me up like a sack of potatoes and set me down on my feet.

The running back was still down and didn't look too good. I think his own men mistook him for me and beat him up pretty bad under the pile. I looked up to see where the ball ended up and saw the score board showing twenty to zero. Holy smokes, we had scored again and there was not five minutes played of the first quarter.

They carried the kid off the field and their coach was bitching to the refs about me hitting the kid in the pile. It wasn't me that did him; it was his own men.

Coach asked me about it and I told him the truth. After I hit the guy, the linemen swarmed us both and I was under the running back. They must have thought he was me. Since I was face down, they couldn't poke me in the eye and they were punching him and not me. Our defensive player confirmed with the coach that I had been the bottom in the pile. The coach relayed that to the official and that was that.

We were able to stop their offensive after two first downs and began our first offensive play already winning twenty-one to nothing. Our first play was me doing the decoy run with a short pass to the left tight end. The next play was another decoy down the side with the running play going to left side for first down.

The first down play was a two full back formation with triple receivers that confused the defense. It turned out to be a running play to the left with the quarterback keeping the ball. It was a draw so the hesitation made it look like a pass then he scampered nine yards.

The next play off the same formation had our quarterback having a snack and taking a nap before he finally let the ball go. The ball was really long and really tall, just what we had practiced. I caught the ball ten yards ahead of the sleeping safety. The first quarter ended twenty-eight to nothing. There was cheering only from our little section of the stadium.

Second quarter was different. They were determined and were able to keep pushing us back until they scored. They did that two times but we scored again as well. So it was thirty-five to fourteen at the half. Two of the state's team players had been ejected for fighting, as they were so frustrated.

The second half started with the running back out on the field again. We received the kickoff and were able to work down the field and score. When we kicked off their return guy ran it back so it was forty-two to twenty-one.

They kicked off to us and our little demon runner caught the ball running full out and ran right by everyone still looking to see who had the ball. We evened the score on run backs and were now forty-nine to twenty-one and took the noise right out of the stadium again.

When they came out for offense the running back set up close so it was a pass play so we watched. We were able to knock the pass down before it reached the tight end's hands. The next play had the running back set up farther back. I looked around and the linebacker that was supposed to be the hit man was on the sidelines. I tried to get the attention of the other guys and they were trying to anticipate the count.

They got off the ball really good on the snap and the center and guards spread our defensive line about five feet. I was running as hard as I could when I repeated the first collision with the running back. The ball went squirting out as the running back was lifted off his feet and thrown back into the quarterback. This was like bowling.

No one hit me and I was still standing when I reached down and offered my hand to the dazed running back. He got up on his knees and threw up then staggered to the sideline. The quarterback was subbed so we now had a new quarterback and running back.

They had recovered the fumble but it was on their five-yard line. The next play was one of the same plays to the tight end and this time, another linebacker read the play from our practices and picked the ball from the tightend's hands and ran in for a touch down. The score was fifty-six to twenty-one.

We were able to do a good job stopping them but they still scored three more times. We didn't score again but we were still winners in a game that should have been lopsided the other way. We won fifty-six to forty-two. The other team wasn't too friendly when the game was over and pretty much ran off the field as fast as they could. Their coach did shake with ours but the only celebrating was all of our players went over to the group of our fans to high five and cheer.

In the locker room the coach said, "When we play these teams next year, they will probably destroy us. Perhaps we can come up with some more tricks to do it again. That would be nice. Let's enjoy the win but don't brag. Just tell the media that state wasn't at their best today. Let's not give them any ammunition for next year.

That evening at the house was fun although different. Instead of bare bodies everywhere, everyone was dressed. With Courtney's mother staying overnight, we were all on our good behavior. For a while anyway.

Dan had invited a bunch of the football players over. He was smart, as he had invited guys that had girl friends similar to the girls in our house. The football players were mostly offensive line and line backers. We had the other tight end there as well.

Jack had been mixing Courtney's mother, June, drinks so she was just a little tipsy by about nine. She wasn't eating much and was feeling pretty good and very friendly.

Now June was a good looking lady of about forty-five I would guess. She had some help with her sagging chest to get it to stand out nicely and presented very sexy cleavage that she enjoyed showing a lot of. Jack knew what he was doing as he was teasing her and dancing with her to get her worked up. Then he began sending the muscular young men to dance with June and generally continue teasing her.

When I danced with her she was trying to rub me off with her hips. While we dance she whispered in my ear, "I'll bet you really give Courtney a work out with what you're poking me with."

I smiled at her and said, "Perhaps you should make sure it's good enough for your daughter?" I thought she would come on the spot. If we had been alone, she would have thrown me down and fucked me where we were.

Some of the softball girls were as enamored with June's cleavage as the football players so she was so occupied she didn't notice Jack slipping off with Courtney once and then later he was missing with Jill and Mary.

Our big tight end and Dan were double-teaming June on the dance floor until Dan convinced June to come see his room. He assured her she would be safe with the tight end with them.

Dan told me later that before the door of his room was closed, he had one of her nipples in his mouth and the tight end had her panties off and was suiting up his dick to enter her from the rear.

They fucked her non-stop for a half hour then got her put back together to come back to the party. June was totally different. She went to Jack and got him to dance then rubbed all over him. She was openly playing with his clothed dick in front of everyone.

Courtney brought her parents another drink and soon the two were sitting on a couch smooching. When one of the girls went over to sit next to June, she must have said the right thing because almost instantly, June's top was pulled down and the girl was sucking on her nipple. June was kissing Jack and fondling his hard dick until Mary came over and opened his pants. When Mary went down on Jack, June grabbed a handful of Mary's hair and pulled her off Jack's dick.

June said, "You have to kiss me first and I get the first load now kiss me and move over so I can suck my guy's dick."

She did exactly that. Gloria was standing in front of Dan and soon had him almost naked. Dan returned the favor and had Gloria naked and down on all fours being plowed from behind.

It was orgy time. Silvia and Ralph brought in giant bowls of condoms and small tubes of tasty lube. They were ready for the party to degenerate into a sexy happening.

Before long, Jack had June spread out fucking her on the couch as Mary had her face buried licking his butt. When Jack made a big deposit into June, Jill was right there to lick it out of her. One of the other big black linemen brought out his giant dick and flopped in front of June's mouth. He said, "Suck on this Honey and get it nice and hard. I'm gonna fuck you into next week."

"Come on you big prick, get that thing covered and into my pussy." June was being really rangy now. The man rolled on a condom that only went half way down his cock but June was sloppy from Jack's fresh come and was able to take the donkey-sized dick with no problem.

Courtney was sitting on my lap giggling at her parents. She said, "I wish my prissy sister could see them now. They are so happy and having so much fun. Watch what dad does. He's watching that guy fuck mom. I'll bet he's into her as soon as he pulls that monster dick out of her."

Sure enough, as soon as the big man bellowed, he pulled the sagging condom covered dick from June and Jack just pushed him aside and slid into June to fuck her again. She was kissing him lovingly and we could hear, "Oh Jack, why did we let our fun get away from us. Fuck me baby then find me some more dick to suck."

A lot of the girls were now nude and eating each other on the floor. The extra guys were all being well used and when they needed help getting back up Silvia was right there assisting. Poor Ralph as he wasn't able to quench his thirst for the hunky guys that Dan had brought.

About one, the softball girls and the extra foot ball players began going back to the dorm. I'd bet that a lot of them ended up mixing and matching for the rest of the night.

Jack asked Dan and I, "Could you two help her up to our room? Perhaps a couple of you girls would gather her clothes for her. I think she is going to want to sleep late in the morning."

As we were taking June up stairs she said, "I'm not drunk at all. I'm tired from all that fucking and sucking but I'm not drunk. As soon as I get some sleep, I want some more dick. You two better be ready because I am one horny lady. As soon as Jack gets done fucking the one he's doing now, send him up so I can see if I can get him up one more time."

Dan and I put her gently on the bed and she rolled to her back and rubbed her pussy. She said, "Perhaps I could interest one of you in some mature pussy? Come on Dean; give me some more of what you give Courtney. That lucky bitch gets all the good stuff doesn't she?"

I flipped out my dick as Dan pulled his out. I slid into the well-traveled grotto of Courtney's mom and Dan stuck his dick into her mouth. In no time at all she was coming until she groaned and just passed out. It's no fun to fuck a chick that's passed out so we covered her up and shut off the light leaving just the bathroom light to illuminate the room.

Downstairs, Courtney was sitting on her dad's face while Ralph was sucking on Jack's dick. Jill and Silvia were doing a sixty-nine and Mary and Terry who had stayed were sitting on the floor playing with their pussies.

Dan elbowed me and said, "This is some kind of party. Too bad all those guys left. I know a couple of them go both ways. We'll have to get them out here."

Terry said, "I'll get my brother to come visit. You'll love him. He is so cute or pretty or something but you won't be able to tell she's a he or something like that. He is cute and does stay as a girl in the city. He's afraid of the guys there because he's afraid of getting a disease. Maybe he'll come down and decide to go to school here. He's finished his degree and wants to get a masters. I'd love for him to be closer."

Jill asked, "He is transgender? You know a pre-op?"

Terry sighed, "He always said he felt like a girl in a guys body but he doesn't want to get his thingy cut off. He has a nice one too. It's really big like Dean's and Dan's both long and fat. We used to watch each other all the time. He loved to watch me play with myself and I loved to watch him shoot his stuff. That's all we did though. You already know that because you guys were with me when Dean did me the first time."

Jill said, "I just love guy/girls like that. Does he have breasts? Has he had implants?"

"Yeah," Terry sighed, "he had his breasts done a couple of years ago. His are bigger than mine now. He says he plays with them all the time."

With a giggle Jill said, "I'd suck on his titties while he fucks me. I'd like that."

Terry said with a smile, "He really likes it in the butt. He likes guys, masculine guys to love him up and do him in the butt. I used to use a strap on he bought so I could plug him. He loved it and used to come all over the place when we did it. Ah yes, we had a good time when we were younger."

Dan said, "Perhaps he's like that kid we knew before he went nuts and went to New York. That kid was sweet and a lot of fun to be around."

Jill said, "What about your friend Benny, Dan. He's even moved in with your other friend, Tina, and they live as if married."

"Yeah, they do and he is a good fuck. He does look like a girl with wide hips and narrow waist. He always did have the best looking ass of any girl or guy in school. They might come up to visit us this winter too."

Dan and Ralph were rubbing on my butt trying to ease me back so they could play with me. The two men took turns sucking me into their mouths, getting me closer and closer to coming again. While Ralph sucked me, Dan put a big pillow under my hips to raise me up. He rolled on a condom and began spreading lube on his sheathed cock while Ralph stuffed more lube up my butt, stretching me with his fingers.

The sensation of a nice long fat dick sliding into your butt is divine. As the dick goes deeper and deeper, it slides over your inflamed prostate making your dick drool loads of precum. When Dan was totally buried in my ass, Gloria sat on my face saying, "Now you can satisfy both of us at the same time stud."

Dan's fucking was slow and sensuous. He fucked me for over fifteen minutes sliding almost all the way out then filling me with his entire dick when he plunged deep into me. The sensation built higher and higher as I tongued and fingered Gloria's pussy and ass. She was dumping enough fluid from her pussy to make me think she was peeing on me while Dan sped up in preparation to fill the condom.

Silvia came over and locked her mouth on my dick as Dan and Gloria came. I unloaded enough cum to choke the experienced Silvia. When I didn't shrink but remained hard, Silvia pushed Dan away so he pulled his cock out and she fit me into her hot moist pussy. I fucked her hard, giving her the orgasm she had been looking forward to.

Since I had just come in Silvia's mouth, I didn't come fucking her but pulled Ralph to me and put him on his back. I sucked his dick until he was close then raised his hips and legs to lick and suck his clean and well lubed pucker. I put a condom on then plunged into Ralph to give him a ride that had him shooting a load onto our bellies. This was so good as the smell of his come and the sheer nastiness of what we were doing, caused me to shoot one more time. Wow, so good.

Jill came over to snuggle and be wrapped in my arms. Courtney pulled her dad up and said, "Let's go up and make sure mom is tucked in. Maybe I'll eat her while you fuck me again. Want to do that?"

Dan and Gloria said, "It's time folks. I think we're done for the night."

Mary and Terry were standing over Jill and I. They said, "Come on, come to bed. Terry and I want to snuggle.

It was very late for all of us and we were all worn out from an exhausting day and a very exhausting party. We helped Silvia and Ralph pick up the trash and put all of the glasses, cans, and bottles into the kitchen so we could all go to bed.

As soon as I was lying back in bed, Jill was laying on top of me with Mary and Terry on each side of me. All three were kissing me so sweetly I was going to get excited again. I begged off, "Please, I think I'm worn out tonight. You guys have done me in."

Mary giggled, "You tried to fuck every girl here at least once and some twice. You even did most of the guys too I think."

Terry whispered, "You guys are so sexy. I can't help but want to screw all the time being around you."

Jill was already dozing as she slid from my chest to be between Mary and me. Mary kissed me one more time and I drifted off.

I woke knowing it was later than usual but not caring because it was Sunday. The three girls with me were all sleeping soundly but from the noise I could here coming from down the hall someone wasn't sleeping.

What I was hearing was a different voice, one I wasn't used to hearing. It was June, saying, "Suck that pussy you little slut. Keep sucking me and keep that ass up so Jack can really fuck you. Damn you know how to suck pussy."

It sounded as if Courtney was reestablishing relationships with her parents. I slipped from bed, peed, washed my dick, then walked into the bedroom to be presented with the vision I had heard. Jack was behind Courtney fucking her with intensity that was going to have him spewing soon. Courtney's face was buried in her mother's pussy as June lay back pushing her pussy into Courtney's face.

As soon as June saw me she motioned for me to come closer. She sucked me into her mouth right down to my balls. She gagged but grabbed me by the butt and pulled me deep into her throat. Courtney looked with half closed eyes and as she came she whispered, "Oh Dean, save me some, fuck her then come fuck me while daddy fucks mom."

Courtney was grunting with each thrust Jack gave on his way to loosing a load of incestuous sperm into his daughter.

June pulled her hips from under Courtney and swiveled out for me to plunge into her creamy hole. She didn't need or want any preliminaries but to be fucked hard and fast. Jack and I fucked the mother daughter duo hard until they were near screaming. He leaned over to me and said, "Switch, come fuck my wonderful daughter while I give my wife some of this dick."

We pulled out and switched women. The two ladies were side by side as Jack and I reseated ourselves and began thrusting. Both ladies were groaning with pleasure while Jack and I were getting closer and closer to losing our loads. As I was just about to shoot, Jack said, "Pull out, pull out, shoot all over them. Let's coat them with our sperm, let them drip with our cum."

We did, we pulled out and we each shot multiple streams of cum at each of the two women lying on the bed. As if in unison, both women began demanding, "Now lick it up, lick all that nasty cum from my tits and tummy. Suck it off me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.