Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School - Cover

Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by Harry Carton

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - NOT your standard NIS story. Lisa is an athlete from California and she thinks NIS is for the birds. Ryan is an athlete from Texas; he LOVES NIS. To say they don't hit it off is an understatement. Texas may survive -- maybe. [I wanted to put "TRUE" in the story category, but you know it's not.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

Saturday AM

Rebecca told Ryan that she had to sort out some business with Lisa. She wanted to hear for herself what she'd said. So she got a ride over to Lisa's house and told Ryan not to wait for her – she'd get a ride back to Ryan's later. "And no, you're not in trouble any more. Maybe we can exchange 'being nice' to each other later on." She gave him a little peck on the cheek.

When she rang the bell at Lisa's home in mid-morning, she wasn't really surprised to find Mr. Lee on the other side of the door.

"Hello. How can I help you?"

"Hi. I'm Rebecca Tomaslovic." None of that Texas drawl today, she was all business; she even had conservative shorts and a golf-type shirt on. "I go to school with Lisa. Can I come in?"

"Excuse my manners. Of course you can. I'll call Lisa." He held the door for her.

Rebecca came in just enough to see that Lisa wasn't around. She dropped her voice to a near whisper: "Are you the US Attorney?"

Andrew Lee, Esq., was rarely surprised. But this seemed to be the exception. "Yes. Assistant US Attorney. Why?"

"I want to ... well, I need to talk with you." Rebecca was not at all at ease with this conversation. "Privately. In confidence. Maybe you could give me a lift home after I talk with Lisa?"

Lee looked at the beautiful young woman, staring nervously at him. He'd seen people in trouble before. It didn't take him long to decide, "Of course I can give you a lift home. Everything will be in confidence. You can be assured of that." Then he closed the door and said in a normal voice, "I think Lisa is in her room. It's just this way."


Lisa told Rebecca the whole story. How Ryan had good intentions and asked how to give Becky a "whole lot" of pleasure and he was supposed to NOT get any himself. Etc. She was very curious about "What happened?"

Rebecca gave her an abbreviated version – a version which still made it clear how badly Ryan had screwed up. "But everything's still OK. I think Ryan's going to takeUS~ to California next year, and that means I'm out. OUT of the box I'm in!!" Her smile was bright and she was a confident and self-assured young lady.

After their brief visit, Lisa's dad volunteered to take Rebecca home. He had other errands to run, including the home improvement store, so Lisa stayed home.


EPILOGUE

LISA

For the remainder of that year, Lisa dated several men – she had quite a few opportunities – and had some "play parties" with Coral. She had a second date with the oil engineer -- a certain Mr. Preston, who she saw regularly at TKD – but decided that he was too wrapped up in himself to be an 'appropriate' long term lover.

Rodolfo lasted somewhat longer; the relationship developed slowly and she eventually invited him to her bed after the prom. He WAS good material for a long term relationship; one that would last into her college years.

Lisa returned to UC San Diego for college and reconnected with her sensei. She competed in TKD tournaments infrequently. Three and a half years later she was ready to graduate with her degree in business and an unknowable future – as is the case for many graduates.

One day in early January, the phone rang. "Hello, Lisa? This is Rebecca Wylie. Or Rebecca Tomaslovic Wylie. From Texas? Remember?"

They chatted a while about Ryan and all the "good times" back in Texas. Then Rebecca came to the point. "Lisa, this isn't a social call. Ryan has done well here at USC and is going to be drafted by the NFL: late first or early second round. It won't be really big dollars but it's going to be significant. And I am going to be his agent. I've already finished my degree in Sports Management.

"Everybody says I'm going to get well and truly reamed when I negotiate for him. But I have different ideas about that. After all, how many sports agents have my bust and great legs AND a business sense?" She laughed. "Anyway ... I really wanted to talk about you. I've been following your TaeKwonDo career. If you can manage to get one more notch on your Black Belt and to win the women's division at the Worlds in Seoul, I think I can land you a multi-million dollar deal with a major TKD franchise organization plus another deal with a TKD clothing and shoes manufacturer."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.