Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2010 by Harry Carton

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - NOT your standard NIS story. Lisa is an athlete from California and she thinks NIS is for the birds. Ryan is an athlete from Texas; he LOVES NIS. To say they don't hit it off is an understatement. Texas may survive -- maybe. [I wanted to put "TRUE" in the story category, but you know it's not.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

Friday pm – Ryan

How can you be late to gym class? I supposed you CAN but not if you're the quarterback of the team. OK, we weren't a team any more, now that the season was over. But still...

Here's how.

Becky was reaching over to take her usual hold on Mr. Meat as we walked over to the last class of the day. I grabbed her wrist and told her to stop.

"You've been leading me around by holding on to your Toy..."

"My Toy?" she interrupted. "When did 'Mr. Meat' become 'My Toy?'" Rebecca Tomaslovic stopped in the middle of the hallway and faced me, her hand about an inch from the toy in question, my meaty hand around her slender wrist. She had a dazzling smile – even with the one tooth not perfectly straight – and her eyes were like ... hell I don't even have words for it. Liquid intensity is the closest I can get. The pupils were real big and she was staring at me, as if she could bore little pin holes through my skull. "Is it really 'My Toy', Ryan? MINE?" Her voice was low and throaty; I'm sure nobody else could even hear.

"When?" I was surprised. How the fuck do I know 'when'? I stumbled around thinking about an answer. "Well ... I guess in the last few days and..."

I had never seen this kind of look in her eyes before, and I thought I'd seen 'em all: from spitting fire two years ago when she walked into the cheerleaders room and caught me nailing Samantha Teagarten. And let me tell ya, her 'garten' was having a party THAT day. Anyway, what was I sayin'? Oh yea. She was really mad then, even though we were only dating a few weeks.

To the time I spread my splooge around on her big ol' titties and just rubbed and rubbed it in and her eyes were this kind of soft-mushy blue and she had this dreamy expression on her face.

To the first time I speared her ass. Thinking back on it, I could have used some more lube – well, ANY lube I guess. But I was worked up. It was after the Christmas formal that first year. I was pretty wasted. She had been bouncing on Mr. Meat in the Mustang and she bounced a little high and I figured, 'Hey, this would be a good time for a little back-door.' I had my hands around her waist as she bounced, and I shifted her a little in mid-bounce.

I got lost in that memory for a while.


God but she looked scared that night. HAHA. Her eyes got to be about the size of silver dollars and her nails dug trenches in my pecs. That was the only time I felt her really fighting back against me. I was pulling her down with all my strength and she was fighting back.

She was actually pounding on my chest, while I was pulling down on her hips so hard that she had bruises for a week. I didn't really care back then. I was hot and needed to fuck her ass! It would only hurt at first – that's what the other girls said.

I could feel her thigh muscles quivering as they fought against me.

"RYAN! NO!! Ryan this is rape. No Ryan, NO!"

That was just stupid. How can you rape somebody you're already fucking? She'd LIKE it, I was sure, if I could just get Mr. Meat inside.

Then she started hitting me on the neck, where I didn't have so much muscle-armor. She was going wild and I really only got a half-inch or so in. In shock at the punches to my neck, I eased up for a second. In that second she jumped over the seat into the back where she curled up into a ball, panting and glaring at me, putting herself in the farthest corner away from me.

I'll never forget the changes in her eyes that night. At first she looked scared, huddling in the back like that. But she couldn't be scared could she? I mean it was just an ass fuck! I looked back at her and I was angry. NOBODY had ever just run away when I was in mid-stroke! Here I had a fierce hard-on, and there she was, in the back-fucking-seat for Chrissakes. How was I gonna get off now? It had been a long time since I'd had to beat off – alone.

Fine. I zipped up and squirmed over to the driver's seat. I looked at her in the rear-view. Now she was looking plain angry. Not Samantha-Teagarten-angry. Just mad-dog-angry. Like she wanted to chew on my skeleton (I would have said "chew on my bones" but you might have thought I meant 'Mr.- Meat-type-bone' – HAHA). But even as I watched, she changed. Her eyes got a little softer, and she still looked real good in the moonlight. I liked it when she panted, cause her boobs were heaving.

"Ryan?" she said in a little voice – real quiet. "Please don't be mad."

"Ryan? I really like you a lot and ... well ... I'm still a virgin back there."

That got Mr. Meat's attention. She was ass-cherry?

"Ryan?" I still hadn't said anything. I was now hard again and still hadn't gotten off. Maybe I could score a touchdown!

"Ryan?" There was that small voice again. The same voice she was using in the school hallway. That was probably triggering my memory of that night in the Mustang.

"Ryan, I don't want to deny you anything. You're my guy. You already took my throat. First time for me, you know." I knew she hadn't done deep throat for any other guys – girls aren't the only ones to talk about things, you know. So if any other guy had DT'd her, I'd have known. But still it was good to hear it. "And you're SO BIG. I almost couldn't take all of you." Yeah. I knew that too. Bitch had to work on me for almost 5 minutes to get it all in. But it was a fun 5 minutes. Lots of gooey mucus and spit that I had to wipe up later. She choked a few times, but eventually she was sniffing my pubes up close. That was great!

She went on, with that very quiet voice. "I want you to take my ass, too. But it HURTS, Ryan. We'll have to use lube – lots of lube. And GO SLOW. But I promise, it's yours, Ryan. Never anybody else's; yours first and always. Just not yet. Let me work on it. I'll get a dildo and let you watch which I practice for your monster. OK?"

"Yeah, OK." I wasn't real happy, tho. Who was gonna get me off TONITE? "Becky, I've got this boner now. I'm so hard, I could jack up this car with it. Who's gonna take care of me?"

"Oh Ryan," she crawled over the seat again, but wasn't covering up her tits. "I will. You won't EVER have to worry about me leaving you all hot and bothered. I'm sorry, Ry. Really. Don't be angry at li'l ol' me."

And she fished Mr. Meat out of my jeans, bent over the center console and gobbled him right up. I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed. Damn Right. She'd choke on my shaft tonite. Jump in the back seat in the middle of a fuck.


I must have zoned out for a second.

"Ryan?" She still had that intense look in her eyes. "Is this really 'My Toy' from now on?"

"Sure, Becks. Whatever you want."

And then she was backing away. Slowly so nobody would notice that she was dragging me into the Girls' Room. I'm sure that the five kids we bumped into while heading there didn't notice anything. HAHA

But we got there. She pushed me back against the door once we got inside and then jumped into my arms. Well, actually she jumped into my chest, but I caught her. She settled down and Mr. Meat was nearly in her. It's not so easy to catch a muscular – but decidedly curvy – cheerleader AND slip your tab A into her slot B at the same time. All those guys in the online porn stories seem to do it all the time, but I can tell you it doesn't work.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.