Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2010 by Harry Carton

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - NOT your standard NIS story. Lisa is an athlete from California and she thinks NIS is for the birds. Ryan is an athlete from Texas; he LOVES NIS. To say they don't hit it off is an understatement. Texas may survive -- maybe. [I wanted to put "TRUE" in the story category, but you know it's not.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

Friday am - Lisa

The next time I woke up, I was full of hormones. They made me want to rub my pussy again. So, I kept my eyes closed and did.

BUZZZZZZZZZ I just rolled over and hit the snooze button on my radio. God what a weird dream. I swear, I'll never read sci-fi porn late at night EVER AGAIN.

Then I noticed that my other hand was still in my panties. Maybe aliens HAD come to visit me, and I was going to have 15 children and be horny forever. I hoped so.

EEK! Where did that come from?

I got up, and dressed in a pretty outfit. I didn't want my dad to see me naked, although why THAT should bother me, is anyone's guess. I didn't bother with underwear, though, considering that I'd just be taking it off as soon as I got to school. It was a near-transparent flowered summery dress - OK it was winter here in Austin, but I didn't really have any winter clothes. And somewhere I heard it might be only in the 50s today. BRRRR!


By the time I got to school, there was officer Lupis, who'd pulled over some student (again). This time it was a guy, and he just wrote something in his notebook (or whatever it was) and gave it to him. Lupis didn't have time to even get back in his car when I pulled up.

"Hi there, Officer. I see you're doing your duty, keeping the school parking lot safe for decent citizens."

He smiled at me. Nice smile. "Yes m'am, I am. You might be surprised to learn that there is a school zone on that road right there."

We chatted a little more, and when he said he better get back to catching the evil lawbreakers, I decided on the spot. "You know, when I go out on a date" (what date? I never dated.) "I expect NOT to be out of the clothes I wear all night. Despite NIS and what I have to do at school, I don't get naked with people I just barely know. And sex is out." (what?! Since when?)

"A sensible attitude, m'am." He smiled again. "I don't expect to be taking my clothes off during a date either. Not unless it's requested that I do."

"hmm. Do you get that kind of request a lot?"

"Well, I'd like to be able to say yes." He was leaning on my car now. "But I got a Boy Scout badge for honesty, and my Congressional Medal of Honor would be revoked unless I told the truth. So: No, I don't find a lot of call to be undressing on a date."

I smiled at him. Congressional Medal of Honor, huh? "If I was to finish washing my hair by ... say Saturday at 8 pm ... would you promise to leave your handcuffs at home? And you'd have to meet my father when you pick me up, of course." I couldn't believe it. Here was ME, looking for a date with an 'Older Man.' But what the heck.

"I work from 7-3 on Saturday, so I think I could do that. Umm ... Wear jeans - if you haven't been Line Dancing in Austin on Saturday nite, we'll do that."

"Okay, it's a date then." EEEK again. I just made a date to go dancing. That's progress.

As if getting fucked out of my head twice already this week wasn't progress enough.

Friday am - Ryan

Mr. Meat woke up first. He always did and he had an extra good reason to be up early today. In fact, he woke me up just so I wouldn't miss it. "It" was him sliding into a nice warm Miss Pussy.

Becky was trying not to wake me, that was obvious. I was watching thru carefully partially opened eyes, and she was straddling my hips and lowering herself onto Mr. Meat. She finally got everything lined up and slid me home, but she overbalanced and started to tip backwards. So I brought my knees up to provide a backrest.

"Hi Becky. I guess you want some breakfast sausage." I gave my hips a little wiggle and that made Mr. Meat wiggle and THAT made Becky wiggle. I reached out and placed my big, rough, suntanned hands on her soft, ultra-white breasts do that her nipples - already hard, I noticed - were dead center in my palms. "You should know you can't get a sneak-up fuck. You can't sneak up on my cock, Becky.

"Ooo!" She wiggled some more and her nipples seated themselves in their new homes. "I wasn't trying a secret fuck. I just wanted to give you a special wake up call." And now she waggled her pussy from side to side. That was nice but it didn't do anything for me.

I was hard, but not the kind of useful-for-sex hard. I was piss-hard. Becky shifted forward and was leaning on me. More precisely, she was leaning on my bladder. If she kept that up, I was gonna hose down the inside of her pussy, and we'd both feel like hell about it. Well, to be honest, I might kinda like it, but SHE would be pissed off - as well as pissed on and pissed IN.

I moved my hands to her waist and lifted a little. "Becky. What you're doing is really nice. But if you don't stop leaning on my bladder, I'm going to pee inside your nice, pretty pussy."

That got a reaction! "WHAT?!" She jumped off faster than anything I've ever seen. Faster than ME going after pussy! HAHA.

I slowly got up and went into the bathroom. When I came out after doing my business, she was shooting lightening at me. "Buzzkill!!" was all she said. But she was getting dressed and stomping around the bedroom.

Somebody want to tell me how to understand women?


At school, Becky followed me into the office and started to undress with me. I'd forgotten that on Fridays, the g/f or b/f of the NIS victim - err, student - would go naked, too. I knew that she'd have to be NIS at some point, but I didn't have to like it, and I didn't want to have any extra drooling over her.

I tried to talk her out of it, but she was stubborn. "Can I borrow your lipstick, please, Becky?" She looked at me with no understanding at all, but gave it to me.

I wrote on her belly, "PRIVATE STUFF." And on her ass, "TOUCH THIS AND DIE".

I'm afraid I ruined her lipstick, but I figured I was paying for it anyway, so...

She put up with it pretty well and gave me a little kiss on the cheek when I was done. "You know, Ryan, I don't have to allow any 'reasonable requests' because I'm a volunteer NIS, not in the Program. If you don't want me to, I won't allow a single one - except yours."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.