Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School - Cover

Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by Harry Carton

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - NOT your standard NIS story. Lisa is an athlete from California and she thinks NIS is for the birds. Ryan is an athlete from Texas; he LOVES NIS. To say they don't hit it off is an understatement. Texas may survive -- maybe. [I wanted to put "TRUE" in the story category, but you know it's not.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

Friday am?? - Lisa

I woke up Friday morning and it was dark. Not dark like the sun hasn't come up yet but there are stars and street lights and the clock radio dial - not that kind of dark. Dark as in there was zero light coming in. Dark like the inside of a coffin - or what I imagine the inside of a coffin would be like.

I actually reached up and touched my eyes to see if they were open. They were.

"Ah good. You are awake now." It wasn't really a voice that I heard through my ears, more like a voice in my head. "Please don't be alarmed.

"Alarmed?" I said. I hadn't really thought about being alarmed until now. There was something to be alarmed about? I felt pretty calm - considering that I couldn't see anything.

"You are 200 light years from earth, in our ship. We have been watching you and your friends, Ryan, Rebecca, Coral, Rodolfo and Robert and have selected you to be our test subjects. You will be placed on a world populated with proto-humans. You will be provided with simple tools but no clothes." This was something to be alarmed about!

"For now, just relax. You are in a nano-chamber where you body is being modified. In addition to repairing any defects, you will be fertile every week until you have had 15 children, and you will crave sex continually. Just relax, and everything will be complete by the next time you wake up."

OMG!! Children!! Continually horny!!

My hand slipped down between my legs and I found my clit and rubbed and rubbed and rubbed. Then I was asleep again, but still rubbing. Nice that the nano-chamber allowed masturbation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.