Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School - Cover

Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by Harry Carton

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - NOT your standard NIS story. Lisa is an athlete from California and she thinks NIS is for the birds. Ryan is an athlete from Texas; he LOVES NIS. To say they don't hit it off is an understatement. Texas may survive -- maybe. [I wanted to put "TRUE" in the story category, but you know it's not.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

Tuesday pm - Ryan

What a super way to spend lunch. Boffin' Becky beats burgers. HAHA Seriously, I didn't feel so bad about getting fag-attacked. Just because he tried something with me, doesn't rub off on me, anymore than Lisa being gay and in the same room with Becky means that Becky is les.

At least, I figure that Lisa must be les. She looks like a boy, for chrissakes. And she hasn't made a pass at Mr. Meat yet, and she's had plenty of chances. That stuff she said in my ear was probably what she was thinking of HER chances with Becky.

But I'm gonna keep trying to score in that particular end zone. I mean, les just means she hasn't tried Mr. Meat yet.

Well, I was on my way to the next class; I wasn't really sure that I could handle getting relief. I mean ... Boffin' Becky, right? Twice. But what would it say if I didn't try? That poor girl - whoever she would turn out to be - like, she'd think she was defective if I couldn't get it up. Not that I COULDN'T get it up. More like, I was too fucked out, but I couldn't say that.

Social studies was the class. OH! Right. Lisa was in this class. I'd just think about scoring with her. And she was sitting right up front too. I offered to give her relief, but of course, she was "tired" from lunch. What did she have to be tired about? All she did was rub her titties on my back. HEY, that's right. She did. Maybe she's not les at all.

But I took my seat and Mr. Meat was only Mr. Half-staff. Letty Buenatesta came from the back of the class - she had like an acne problem, but what the hell - no BJ is gonna be bad. She took one look at Mr. Meat's unenthusiastic response and I swear her lip trembled, and she covered her mouth with her hand. Probably holding back the tears.

But she reached out and touched him. Then I saw Lisa, opening her legs and closing them a little. That was enough to get my attention - and Mr. Meat's. I could see the promised land. Naturally, Letty bent over and sucked Mr. Meat right in. She only gave me cheater's head - you know where you kept one hand on the shaft and only touched my head with her mouth. No depth at all. It was good enough I guess.


It was like old times in the hallway. All the girls were wanting a touch of Mr. Meat. That's natural - can't blame 'em for that, I guess. I kept an eye out for the little fag, but didn't see him at all. At the start of the next class, there was a bunch of guys from the football team lined up near the "relief" chair ... and no girls. "VERY FUNNY," I said. "Now sit down."

"But Ryan," said Jim Overstreet. Overstreet was about 280, and 6'3", a real beefy guy who played center. "Don't you want thome releith?" He put this dopey smile on his face and lisped on purpose. I gave him a shove and we all sat down. The class was yukking it up. So I laughed too, even though I didn't think it was so funny. That's the kind of guy I am - I'll go along with a gag even if it's on me.

Tuesday pm - Lisa

Well I made it thru another day. Almost. Still had gym to go to, and I was psyching myself up. Not going to get angry about what happens in there today. I was just going to thump some guys, if they start something. It was cold again, which had me shivering, and the 'girls' standing up at attention.

They had half of us on the high jump and half running again, this time on the low hurdles. Nope, not me. I just ran around them on the outside. The coach stopped me on the way past, and asked what I thought I was doing. "Hey coach. I'm a girl. I don't do that. You know? If I get hung up on the hurdles, well... " It wasn't true of course, but the coach was a typical male. What he didn't know about women's privates could fill an encyclopedia.

So I was just running when Rodolfo and Jeff came up from behind (they lapped me, because of my talk with the coach). "Hey Lisa," said Jeff on my left. Rudy was on my right. "We have a surprise for you in the shower. Just go along with it, it'll be nice, OK."

I gave it about a nanosecond of thought. "No, not really. The last 'surprise' in there wasn't so nice. And I don't really know you. Not that I don't trust boys around a naked girl, but I don't trust boys around a naked girl."

"Honestly," said Rudy, "we don't have any bad intentions. It is just to make up for last time."

"Oh, so just because you might be a nice guy, I'm supposed to trust you?"

"Yes, that's right." Rudy's Latin charm was oozing out of every pore. He favored me with his (apparently) patented, 'sincere smile.' "We'll ask the coach to come and observe. Nothing you will want to object to."

"Nothing you won't like," corrected Jeff. "It's just a request."

I didn't like the sound of this at all. Coach was just a 15-year-older version of a typical high school jock, after all. This didn't sound like anything I wanted. But if I'm on school-time, I have to deal with requests. "Remember," I said, "it's not any old request. REASONABLE requests only."

The smile and the glance that passed between the two of them was all I needed to see to convince me that this wasn't "just a request."

Tuesday pm - Ryan

In gym class, the girls went outside to play some softball. Let me tell ya something: Mr. Meat does NOT like 50-degree temperatures. He and the fellows below about disappeared. To make it fair, I was the pitcher for both sides. Good thing they were just girls - I wouldn't want to be naked and just 50 feet away if there were REAL hitters up there.

It didn't get interesting until the shower time ... Melinda Jeffries and Flo Baumgarten gave me the "body shower." They soaped themselves all up and rubbed me all over using their bodies as "wash cloths." Now THAT is the way to take a shower. Mr. Meat and I both liked it. Melinda had this real tight body -like she did aerobics or something - and she slipped her hand in between her body and mine and gave me a nice slow stroke. She was naked too, of course, and she would alternate stroking me and sliding Mr. Meat between her legs. It was awesome. Just to give her the thrill she obviously wanted, I came on her belly. She laughed and then washed it all off in the shower.

Now THAT is the way to get clean, and get your pipes cleaned at the same time.

The two girls double-teamed me with towels afterwards. That was fun too, especially when they got down on their knees. They said it was to dry my legs, but they were taking turns breathing on Mr. Meat. He responded too.

I'm no fag. If I ever catch that miserable Cathwright, I fuck him up good. Right in the ass. Umm ... maybe not. Maybe somewhere else he won't like so much. I have to remember not to tell Daddy about this or he'll be dead - or worse.

Tuesday pm - Lisa

I went into the locker room area and found Jeff and Rodolfo standing there, waiting. "Over here," said Jeff. And he held the door to what turned out to be an exercise room. There were weights and training machines and all kinds of equipment. "You seem to be an athlete, so first of all, we wanted to welcome you to the Athlete's Weight room. Hardly no girls come in here, even though it's got an outside entrance." It was empty at the moment. He stuck his head around the door and hollered "HEY COACH."

The coach / gym teacher came in and Rudy said they just wanted him to watch to reassure me that this was a reasonable request. He made a face like, "I really have to watch these shenanigans?" The fact that he didn't have a Texas accent, like Ryan or most of the other kids, did make me feel better. He WAS a guy, but he wasn't a Texan. On the other hand, did I mention that he was pretty good looking?

"OK now Lisa," Rodolfo said, "lay down on this." He motioned to a padded bench. I didn't know which would be safer: prone or supine. I picked supine; at least I'd have my hands free. The bench was about the width of my shoulders.

Jeff and Rudy were standing on each side of me. The each picked up a wrist and put it on the floor. "Keep your hands down, please." It was Rudy again. "Now close your eyes and relax."

Right. Relax. Not going to happen. But I closed my eyes. Nothing objectionable, yet. "Guys," I said, "I'm alone in this room with three men. I'm naked. I am NOT relaxed." I heard some footsteps.

"It's all right Lisa." Jeff this time. Then I was covered with a wonderfully warm towel. It was soft and fluffy - not your typical gym towel. It went from just about my shoulders to below my knees. I hadn't realized how cold I had gotten.

Then the guys took my feet - one guy per foot - which I had crossed after going to the bench, and took off my sneakers and sox. I started to protest, because - well they were a little sweaty and gross. But I decided to go with the flow. I felt better now that I was covered up, and the warm didn't hurt things at all.

They started giving me a foot massage.

Oh. My. God. I never had a massage before, just a little rubbing on a sore or strained muscle. Now I relaxed. I couldn't help myself. I started to go to my center. Usually I had to struggle a bit, but not this time. I knew that I was still in a potentially dangerous situation, but it seemed to be going ok. And the foot massage was... "like totally awesome."

I was getting blissed out. And then I felt two furry 'somethings' on my face, covering my eyes. Somebody said, "Just relax, it's ok." It wasn't even a voice I knew. So I just relaxed. No matter what happened, they weren't going to kill me, I figured. The foot massage had stopped but now they were working on my calves. They had bent my knees and I guessed the towel slid down to my crotch. Suddenly there were two MORE hands, with furry gloves stroking my thighs. And the guy on my eyes was rubbing now on my face and neck and shoulders.

So here I was: naked under a towel, at least 4 guys rubbing on all parts of me - and I didn't really care. It felt GOOD! To tell the truth I was getting turned on. It hadn't been that long since I was wobbly-kneed in the hallway from the 'hundred hands' thing.

The furry hands on my neck/shoulders pushed down the towel and began to lightly stroke my chest. Who am I kidding? He stroked my breasts. It was wonderful. Just a touch, making the 'girls' stand up even more than the cold did. Did I mention that this was MUCH nicer than the cold?

I moaned quietly. Apparently, this was some sort of cue, because the leg massage was stopped and FOUR hands were felt on my stomach, and these were also encased in fur. The towel must have been misplaced - if I even bothered to think about it. A Latin voice at my ear whispered, "This is reasonable yes?" It was maybe Rudy, who the hell cared anyway?

I just moaned a little and nodded. They were rubbing - teasing really - everywhere. Inside of my thighs, my belly, almost to my clit, my breasts were now getting firm strokes alternating with soft furry ones.

I put my feet down on the floor and began to make little circles with my hips - at least that's what I seemed to be doing. I wasn't able to really tell. Then I felt a tongue on my inner thigh, marking a trail right to my pussy.

"OH!" I cried out. And then "Mfffngmmm." There was a furry presence on my mouth.

"Shh! We have to be quiet." But I didn't hear, or register the silly notion that why should we be quiet when there was a coach in here too. With the ten of us. It seemed like 10 anyway. I didn't care.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyesssssssssssssssss." I tried to say it anyway ... it came out "MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmsssssssssssss." Also I tried to move my pussy over to where that tongue was.

But it just skipped over my labia and danced over to the other thigh. Not really my thigh. My almost-labia on the other side. I whipped my hips over to that side to get that damned tongue on center. But it disappeared, only to reappear down at the bottom of my slit, where it tickled both of my lips a little.

I dropped my hips down, again trying to get it onto my pussy. The hands seemed to press down on me a little. Hard to tell if they were restraining me, holding me on the bench, or if it was just "firm petting." I'll spare you all the muffled moans and sounds I was making. I couldn't think of much of anything except getting that tongue where it belonged, and the fur rubbing on all parts of my body.

I discovered erogenous zones I didn't know I had. The sides of my torso were places I always thought of as tickle zones. Not now! The folds where my thighs joined my hips. That DID tickle, sort of, but was arousing too.

The disappearing tongue was frustrating. "Goddamit!" came out sounding like "Mmmmmt" thru the furry hand over my face. I hadn't noticed till now, but the other one was covering my eyes. I started to struggle to get up.

Hands pushed me back. The tongue found my clit! Just a quick little lick there, but it was like 50,000 volts. I started to cum instantly, but somebody pinched my boob and...

"Would you like some relief now?"

YES! Finally somebody got the fucking idea! Yes. Relief. Orgasm. Tongue on clit or pussy or SOMEfucking thing.

That damned tongue found my clit at last. Two lips surrounded it and sucked into the mouth. And then the tongue began to lash it back and forth ... It didn't take much let me tell you before I went over the top. I saw stars. I saw galaxies. I...

When I woke up - it seems I lost a few minutes there - I saw nothing but fur covering my eyes and over my mouth. It took a minute to realize that all the hands were gone and I was back under a warm towel again. I luxuriated in the afterglow of my first Texas O.

It wasn't that I'd never had one. This was my 3rd not produced by my own hand. I count those that came from E.B. (Electric Boyfriend) as "my own hand." I realized that I wasn't quite finished with my glow - I wanted some more.

"CLANG!" Somebody else was here! I sat bolt upright, clutching the towel to my chest, sending the furry glove-things flying. I looked around to find Rebecca sitting at a weight machine, doing - well trying to do - lifts with not very much weight on.

"Hi there," she said. "Glad you came around. I was gonna start to get worried." She was just sitting there in her gym shorts and a t-shirt. She put down - or stopped trying to lift anyway - the weights. "You OK now?"

"Uh... " Have I mentioned that I was really great at conversation in pressure situations? I don't know why, but I've never been one to blush. Until now. I blushed from head to toe, turning my face from its normal golden color to a sort-of red-gold - you might see it in a sunset sometimes. And I felt hot too, that's how I knew I was blushing.

"Don't worry." Rebecca was getting up. "I did the honors on your cunny. So no boys were down there. Doesn't matter to me if you're into girls or just saving it for Mr. Right. I made sure to handle things - so it wasn't a boy."

"Uh..." I was getting pretty good at that. Maybe I'd try another syllable soon.

"I figured you deserved a special 'thank you' for looking out for Ryan the way you did." It was like a light switch, the way she just turned on her 'Texas' voice. It came out like "Afiggerd yew d'served a speshil 'THANK yew' fer lookin'out fer Ryin the waye yew did." The 'regular' voice was just a light, very attractive Southern drawl. The 'Texas' voice was straight from the trailer-trash side of nowhere. Or at least, what I thought would be the educationally challenged side of things.

I had done enough with 'UH' and just nodded my head this time. She just wiggled her butt on out the door to the gym area and was gone. I bent over to put on my shoes and sat down on a real wet spot on the bench. It was cold, but I also realized that it was from me. I skooched up, put the towel under my ass and sat back down to get my shoes. In taking inventory, I also realized that I was still swampy in between my legs.

I thought about it, and decided I didn't want to jill off right here in the weight room. Slipping out the door to the gym, I headed back to the halls and the office. WAIT. I didn't wear any clothes into school. So it was back to the parking lot. The cold parking lot.

It started to rain. So it was a cold, miserable parking lot. There was a piece of notebook paper stuffed in between the window and the door seal of my car. The note said: 7pm Texas All-State TKD and an address. Rain was pouring down my face, I was cold (again), and I had my first Texas O. And now, in a couple of hours I had to be the Silver Medalist and all that stuff. Sigh.

Tuesday evening - Ryan

Daddy wasn't going to be home until at least 10 or 11. Mrs. Guiterrez was gone for the day. And I didn't feel like doing anything.

Time for a booty call!!

I called Becky and asked her to come over. Her and her family lived in a double-wide over on the other side of town. Her old man was a welder who couldn't get work right now so he was on unemployment, and her mother was working at the Piggly-Wiggly. I gave Becks some cash when I thought she needed it, cause I knew they were coming up to the hard strokes. It's the kind of guy that I am - generous to my girl, and modest too: I didn't say nothing about it, and I didn't expect to get paid back. Besides Daddy would kill me if he knew I was giving money to anybody - especially a girl.

And anyway, Becky paid me back when she was on HER back. HarHar.

So I knew that she'd be glad to get out of there and come over to my place for a while. I drove over to her place to pick her up. I wouldn't want her to be dropped off and besides, I liked showing off my Muscrat ragtop.

She bopped out the door in just a man's checked shirt. My jaw hit the floor. The shirt was unbuttoned about 3 or 4 buttons, and it was long enough that it came to mid-thigh. She looked HOT. I couldn't believe her dad let her go out like that. She was still rolling up the sleeves as she walked to the car, and every once in a while I'd get a flash of boob.

I leaned out the car window. "Nice shirt you're almost wearing," I said. It was a line I saw in a movie, but she'd never know I didn't think it up myself.

"You like it?" She did a twirl and I saw a flash of denim on her ass. So, she was wearing her Daisy Dukes. That was all right. She still looked HOT.

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek, tossed her bag in the back - it seemed full too - and then climbed over the hood of the Mustang and jumped into the seat. I started to reach for her to give her a proper welcome to Ryan's FuckMobile, but she just waved her hands at the road. "Please. Can we just leave? Just drive."

I was afraid I knew what that meant. So I peeled rubber and got out of there. Hit 50 by the corner and ran the stop sign before I collected myself. I pulled over and stopped the car. Turning to her, I pulled her shoulders around to face me. "Becky, if he hit you again, I'll kill him."

She pulled away from me and rubbed her left biceps area. I slid the oversized shirt down over her shoulder and saw a large hand print just starting to bruise-up on her arm. Something must have passed over my face, cause Becky reacted. "NO," she was panicky and shouted. "No, Ryan. He just grabbed at me and he was just a little too hard. He ... um..." her voice got a little softer and sweeter " ... well he didn't like my outfit. Said it make me look slutty. Do YOU think it makes me look slutty, Ryan?"

Becky straightened her shirt and adjusted it so she was showing LOTS of cleavage. "Hell no, it ain't slutty." I was still angry at her old man, but you can't stay angry when a girl like Becky is wiggling her tits at you. "But you just tell me if he hits you, like he did in the fall." Last homecoming, she had come home drunk, with no panties (they were nailed to my bedroom wall - YES!), her hair all messed up, and my cum stains on her dress. She told me he called her a whore.

When she'd come to school the next Monday with a shiner and a bruised lip, naturally the school administration had called the cops. They didn't believe her "I just fell" story at all and her father had to go to court and was on probation now. Me and some guys from the team went over to his house to even things up a little, but he pulled a shotgun when we pounded on his door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.