Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Harry Carton

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - NOT your standard NIS story. Lisa is an athlete from California and she thinks NIS is for the birds. Ryan is an athlete from Texas; he LOVES NIS. To say they don't hit it off is an understatement. Texas may survive -- maybe. [I wanted to put "TRUE" in the story category, but you know it's not.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

Monday after school - Ryan

I kept playing back what Lisa had said in the hallway. And the only Brazilian I could come up with was that smoke on the track team. He musta done something. And I wasn't going to put up with that shit, because: (1) he was black and she wasn't (2) and he was a damn wetback and (c ) that little pussy was mine before he could even get a whiff of it.

He was going to be at the track, I'll bet, doing his damn training. I'll give him training. I was getting pissed as I walked back there.

And that's where I found him. Just standing on the sidelines, drinking some Gatorade. I got right up in his face. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I pushed him back with both hands. "Leave her alone, I tell you. She's not in your class and she's already taken. Plus..."

He had this stupid expression on his face. Trying to make believe he didn't know what I was talking about. "I did not do anything to her. I barely know her at all. I..." His voice was calm. I wasn't fooled.

But before I could go on, there was a shrill whistle and the track coach grabbed me by the shoulder and spun me around. "What gives Wylie? You want to mess up your scholarship with a suspension for fighting? You want to get known as a 'troubled player', a 'player with a problem'? Is that what you want?"

I turned on the coach fast, my fist balled up. But I'm not stupid. I listened to him. "Just tell him to leave Lisa Kim alone, that's all," is what I said.

"Son, I saw what happened in the locker room in last period gym. And it was Bubba McBride she took down. Rodolfo didn't have nothin' to do with it. You got a problem, talk to Bubba McBride. Got that? SHE took HIM down. Looks to me that she can take care of herself."

But I wasn't buying it. Not for a minute. "Just leave her alone," were my parting words to "Rodolfo". Fag name. Black son-of-a-bitch fag, trying to fish in my pond!

I had to get calmed down before I went home, otherwise my old man would step in and I didn't want that. Maybe I did. Have to think about that.

I went to the Cheerleaders practice in the gym. They were working on routines for basketball games. I sat down and watched. All 8 of "my" girls were there from today, including Becky. Must have been the way I sat, 'cause she came over to me during a break. "What's the matter, big guy? You look bummed."

I couldn't tell her that I wanted to screw Lisa Kim and that Rodolfo guy was getting in the way. It'd make me seem like a wimp and talking about a new fuck buddy was not going to exactly make Becky understand. I mean, she was fine with me getting a little oral action, but she drew the line at fucking. And I already had enough trouble keeping her deaf and dumb about all the other cheerleaders I'd nailed. Well ... I just said they were after me, and made up stuff cause I wouldn't give it to them. And the dumb blonde bought it!

Anyway, I couldn't go into it. So I said, kinda in a whisper, "I'm still hot from the fucking in last session. And I wanted you again ... maybe in the ass this time." I knew I could distract her with ass-fucking. She thought it was so dirty and hot. Me, I didn't give a fuck one way or the other.

"Oh, Ryan," she put her arms around my neck and leaned her forehead against mine. Personally I hate that shit. I mean, you can't even look at the other person, right? But she went on, "That's so nasty. You know we don't do that except when I have my monthly. But maybe we could - just this once. I know that being NIS is such a strain on you. And we can't have that." Becky was talking herself into it. "So maybe. We'll see after practice. K?"

This was looking better and better. Maybe I could talk her into having some other gal come along for some fun and games. That would be my 9th today, and that would be a personal best.

...

Later that afternoon, I went over to Becky's house, and picked her up to "get a pizza." That was our code for doing the deed. We got in the car and I started drivin'. She was wearing a little tennis skirt and a halter top, so she was lookin' fine. We did some small talk "Hi. How are you?" kind of stuff, and then I put my hand on the back of her neck.

Now she knows what I want when I do that. She gave a little sigh - I guess she was hoping for a real fuck, but hell, I couldn't fuck and drive at the same time - and started to bend over the center console. She fumbled with my shorts a bit andSPRONG~ out came Mr. Meat. She hovered me into her mouth and started to work.

I love it when she does that. This has got to be one of my favorites. Tooling down the highway on cruise control in my Mustang convertible, getting a BJ. I pushed down on the back of her head a bit to let her know what I wanted, but she wouldn't go down any more. OK so she was bent over kinda sideways in the car seat, and the center console was pretty high. But shit, girl, you can do better than that.

I was getting pissed at her attitude by the time we got to the turnoff for the old farm - where, by the way, I had nailed each and every girl I had. I pulled her off me and opened the car door; I got out, still holding her hair. Then I pushed her face into the drivers seat and said "Don't move," in a kinda angry voice. I fast-walked around to the passenger side, flung the door open and manhandled her ass in to a fucked up doggy position. She was looking over her shoulder at me, and from the wide-eyed expression on her face, I could tell she really wanted it. I tore her panties down and shoved Mr. Meat into her pussy.

I guess she was expecting it in the ass 'cause she was dry or something; it took a few strokes for me to get in. She grunted like a stuck pig and played a game like it hurt, but I knew she was just funnin'. Anyway I reached around her to get to her boobs. I slid my hands up under the halter top, and damned if she wasn't wearing a bra. I hate that shit. She has big, fantastic, soft melons up there, and she has to wear a bra. I pushed under it and latched on to her fun-bags.

Then I picked her up while I was still in the saddle and did a quick sit-down in the passenger seat. Using her boobs as handles, I jerked myself off with her body. I know it was good for her, cause she grabbed the top of the windshield to steady herself and began bouncing herself.

I came quick but stayed in her pussy, so she could finish up with her hand. I mean - right? I care about her pleasure and always do right by her, when I can.

Afterwards I spun her around on my lap and necked a little while. I couldn't exactly go back to town with Mr. Meat hanging out, and I wanted to give her a break before she cleaned me up.

"Ryan," she said in a quite voice, "Are yall gonna marry me after graduation? You said you would. I know UT has some special dorms for married students - what about USC?."

"Sure, like I said." Was my answer, 'cause that's what she wanted to hear. But what the fuck? Married?? Craziest idea I ever heard. I mean there's a WHOLE lot more pussy on a big college campus that in High School.

The last thought as I drove back to town was: 9 in one day. Personal best.

Monday evening - Lisa

I sat in my room for quite a while. Really, it wasn't even 'my room, ' just the room my stuff was in. I rambled alone around the big house. I looked at the clock: 6:53. About 5 in San Diego. I picked up the phone.

"Southern California TaeKwonDo Center."

"Grandmaster Lee? It's Lisa Kim. Do you have a minute? I need to talk to you."

"For my best student? I might have two minutes." He was laughing. "What is it about?"

And so I told him. The program, AGAIN. The Hulk. Getting groped. The locker room incident. Even about the Texas All-State TaeKwonDo team and probably going there tomorrow.

All he said was "Yes," "I see," "Oh," and crud like that.

Then I told him about how I felt humiliated, not by the stuff in school, but at the fact that I was angry. That I should not be angry. It was a lack of discipline. I was embarrassed to be brought up short by a 4th Dan that I didn't even know - and a guy who was younger than me, even.

"Good," he said. "You have learned a lesson, but it is the WRONG lesson, I see." What did that mean? He was always saying stuff like that. It was the sound of a grasshopper clapping with one hand - or something. I didn't get it.

"Lisa, have you ever seen me angry?" 1 "No, of course not." There was no man I knew who was more centered all the time than Grandmaster Lee. I couldn't even imagine him angry.

"And do you think that, in all the world, nothing ever happens to me that would anger me?"

"Well," I said, "No, of course not. I mean that would be silly. Things happen to everybody." I was thinking of his son, dead now for many years, at the hand of a drunk driver. He must have been very angry and very sad and very ... everything.

"Just so," and I guess that was the end of that conversation. When he said "Just so" that was it. You had to figure it out from there.

"Now," he went on, "It was shameful to you that a lowly 4th Dan student should be more centered and could speak to you as this fellow did?"

"Yes. And he was younger than me too." I felt myself flush with embarrassment at the recollection.

"Ah. Because a mere 4th Dan could not know anything?"

"Well no ... it..." But he interrupted me. He never interrupts.

"Or because a younger person - someone who did not have the benefit of your 19 years of wisdom - could not know anything?"

"Well..." I really didn't like what he was saying. It was about me, and I guess I didn't like thinking that about myself.

"Or because it was a boy, perhaps?"

"No that wasn't it!" It couldn't be that, could it?

"Yes, now I understand. Just so." ANOTHER 'Just so'...

"Now go and meet Grandmaster Sung tomorrow." We said good-bye and hung up.

Great. I wanted advice and all I got was some Eastern Philosophy lesson. At least I wasn't thinking about NIS or almost getting mauled all day. Good thing there was no homework for kids in the program. I went down stairs and set up a heavy bag and spent a couple of hours kick it. I could tell my form sucked, but it felt good to kick.

Monday evening - Ryan

Wow. I slept well. Dragged my ass out of bed with just enough time to get to school. But what a day yesterday was. And it could have been better, even!

About 10 pm, Daddy brought home two hookers from the club. He thinks I don't know that they worked for him. But I do. Nobody could bring home all the trim that he does, if he wasn't running the show. Two nice blondes, with big jiggly tits.

See, Daddy runs the Kit Kat Gentlemen's Club. Break me off a piece of that KitKat Bar. Get it? Not that he owns it. I assume that it's owned by Someone In a Higher Position, someone who had Other Business Interests. If you know what I mean. Anways, daddy runs it. And brings home girls, on a regular basis. I never knew where my momma was, or who she was. Did it really matter?

Anyway, these two blondes start making out with each other. And I couldn't really get into even watching. I mean... 9 times in one day I wasn't really interested in watching two pros, fake it.

So daddy noticed my lack of interest. "What's the matter Ryan? Yo footballs ovah now." He thought I was a monk during football season. HAHA.

I told him about the new meat I came across, and how I was playing it cool to impress her so it would be - you know - HER idea to do it. And I guess I slipped in Rodolfo, who I guess I described as a "wetback, black guy from South America". I don't use the 'N' word, 'cause it's not polite, and if you use it in private you might slip and use it in public. But daddy uses it all the time. He doesn't have to be polite.

"Son," he says. "It sounds to me like you got yourself a pussy problem. You want to dip your wick in some Japanese trim to see if she's sideways. Go do it. That's all." Jeez, he was a dope sometimes. In the first place, I knew that Kim is a Korean name, and (b) her slit doesn't go sideways. Everybody knows that. "And lemme know if you want me to talk with that colored kit ok?" [He didn't really say "colored", but I don't like to use the word he really used.]

No, I didn't want him involved. Not really. My whole life at school didn't need him "talking" to anybody.

Tuesday am - Lisa

Every school that had the program, had a Stripping Post. Somewhere you had to go thru and take off your "street clothes." I had that plan beat. I got there early, left my clothes in the car, and passed thru the Stripping Post before there was hardly anybody there. So I got to homeroom with no hassle.

I was gonna be centered today. I thought about what sensei had said and while I didn't get the angry-thing, I could deal with it.

So things were going along smoothly, when The Hulk stopped by. He had a different homeroom, but managed to find mine. Lucky me.

He walked up to my chair/desk and laid his cock and balls right on the writing surface. "Go on, touch it. You know you wanna." It wasn't hard but it was ... there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.