Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Harry Carton

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - NOT your standard NIS story. Lisa is an athlete from California and she thinks NIS is for the birds. Ryan is an athlete from Texas; he LOVES NIS. To say they don't hit it off is an understatement. Texas may survive -- maybe. [I wanted to put "TRUE" in the story category, but you know it's not.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

Monday pm - Ryan

The rest of the day was pretty much the same ol' same ol'. Except that I was naked, and I got a BJ at the beginning of each class. That was kewl. The girls had it down ... one at the front of the room. No pushing, no big line.

Gloria "Stems" Stemkowski was different. Seems she learned a new trick since I nailed her after the game with Austin North Central. She took me to the root and just stayed there, working me over with her tongue. And then she swallowed. HOLY SHIT. I never had that before. I'll have to look up Stems again after the week is over.

I got a new girl in social studies class: LuShunda Lake. She was the black cheerleader, and I hadn't put a mark on my belt for her - her being black and all. But she did all right. Got that bitch down on her knees and shoved Mr. Meat into her face. She took it fine, and came up to do her best on just the head. She hummed a little something, too; that was real fine.

Monday pm - Lisa

Lunch was different. The Hulk was in Lunch II and I was in Lunch I, so I took a table by myself. Let me tell you something: the metal benches are cold. Damn cold.

But I was soon surrounded by a bunch of wanna-be's. The almost-cheerleader team. "What did he feel like?" "Is his muscles are hard as they say?" (Yes, she said "Is his muscles..." Honest.) "Did his pecker get hot when he comes?" yadda yadda yadda. I didn't really answer, so much, as give them a dead-eyed stare. GOD. What did this Ryan guy do - besides be the quarterback? Or maybe that was enough.

Well, after lunch and without The Hulk looming at my side every second, my gropage factor went up. I was beginning to look for him, just so it would stop. I got an invite from a girl who offered me relief, right in the hallway. I declined. The worst was a pinch on my tush. I spun around fast, but didn't see the guy (I assume it was a guy) who pinched me. Just a bunch of geeks all with big smiles on their faces.

So I explained the rules - my rules - to them. "Look boys. Touching is OK, if you're nice about it and ask first. But if that happens again, somebody is going to get hurt." They stopped smiling.

One of them - a younger guy by his appearance, with zits all over his face - said "Ummm. Sorry. Ummmm. Can I rub it and make it better?"

I looked at him, even felt a little sorry for him. "Sure," I said, and turned around and stuck out my rump. He did rub it - where the pinch was.

"Do you want someone to walk you to your next class?" His voice nearly cracked half way through the question.

"Nope. Thanks though. I've got it handled." He actually looked relieved.

Social studies was the class I shared with The Hulk. He offered me relief with a kind-of leer, but I said "No thanks," just like I had all morning in every class. I mean ... yeah it sorta got you horny being stroked and seeing how people react to you. Just the looks on their faces got you going. But then I would think how The Hulk would react if I ever came in public, and that turned me right off.

But there was this black chick in social studies. She wiggled her way to the front of the class after Ryan came in, and just waited. Like it was her turn to do the honors. I could tell from the expression on one black guy - later I learned that he was Jeff Robinson, the wide-out on the football team - that he didn't like to have his girl "servicing" Ryan. But she went up there and did her duty. I was close enough to the front of the room that I could hear her humming, while she blew him "We Shall Overcome" was the tune. I started to smile.

I even gave her a high-five on her way back to her seat. "Nice tune, there," I said.

"Well, I figured he should hear it once in his red-neck life," she replied with a smile.

I laughed. Unfortunately, The Hulk saw me smile and give her the high-five, and he must have figured I envied her or something, cause he winked at me.

C'mon Hulkster! Buy a vowel; get a clue.

Monday pm - Ryan

Nothin' left of the day but gym and study hall. Football players in Texas don't have to do much in the afternoons. Especially seniors. We have responsibility, ya know: to the team, to the school, to the student body. We gotta be READY to practice. It's tough. So we don't usually have to do much the last few sessions of the day.

Now, of course, I had extra duties in gym class. I'd have to shower with the girls. It's tough duty, of course, but somebody has to do it. I'll just have to suck it up. Take one for the cause. Maybe I'll take more than one. I mean, if there are so many girls who need to give it to you, am I supposed to say no? I don't think so.

So, we went out and played some volleyball. 11 girls and me. And the others on the sidelines. They were bouncing up and down, wiggling and giggling. I was never much at volleyball, but they all laughed when I jumped up to spike the ball, cause Mr. Meat was flopping all around. Silly girls. I got lots of chances to spike it, though.

I had to stay on the court the whole time. I'm sure the female gym teachers were in on it, but I didn't mind. What kind of guy minds it when girls are looking at his package all the time?

When the final whistle blew, we headed for the showers. The girls were lined up making me walk through the double line - kind of like a gauntlet but without the swords that the Marine Corps guys use. There was only about 10 girls, though. The rest weren't in on the "ceremony." I found out later that some girls in each class did this for any guy in the program, so it wasn't special for me. But that was ok. I didn't mind of some other guys got some action, as long as I didn't miss out. And so long as my girl wasn't involved, that is. That is Off Limits, ya know?

Anyway, this ceremony was: the girls would all be naked ready to shower, she'd drop to her knees, or squat down give me two or three quick sucks and pass me on to the next girl in line. By the time I'd get to the end of the line, the first was there again. And so on, till I got to the showers. It was fun, but left me REAL horny, let me tell you.

After the shower, there was Rebecca. She was my main girlfriend, and she had arranged her schedule so she'd have gym last session. That way she'd usually be around for practice (mine and hers, which was cheerleading) after school. Today, she ducked out on her gym class for me. Am I lucky or what? She had long blonde hair, with the natural brown starting about half way. Kinda looked like a mane, which it was, I guess. She had great, balloony boobs - natural, too, 'cause I'd known her when they started to bloom - and bright green eyes. Nice curvy shape and great legs. A real knockout. And she didn't seem to mind all the other girls. Having them around only made her hotter.

I guess she knew about the "ceremony" and all, 'cause she caught me right out of the shower. Becky backed me against the wall, and opened her hand. In it were panties ... hers I'd guess. She put them over my head a little, and jumped up into my arms. As she slid down, her skirt slid up and she was fucking me. Her legs wrapped around me and we were THERE. She smiled at me, and said, "Hi. I hear you've been getting BJ's all day. Think you've got one more cum in there for me?"

I spun around, so SHE was back to the wall and began pounding into her. "I dunno. Let's find out." After the "ceremony" / tease. I was more than ready. It's great to be 19, I guess. 8 cums in one day. Not my record, but with 8 different girls, that WAS a record. I nailed her to the wall and finished right up ... quick as a jackrabbit.

"Oh no you don't, mister," she kept humping on my cock. "You're not getting away so fast. I get one too." So I kept it up for a little while, although it was difficult. I was gonna say it was hard, but it WASN'T so hard, if you get my meaning. But, I gave my Becky my best, even slipping one hand down to her pussy so I could rub her clit. I mean, shit, I didn't know how long I could stand there while she finished up, so I helped her along a little.

Finally she was done and ran off to gym class - a little late, but she was well-fucked anyway. I ditched study hall and went to the office, where I sat outside on the chair provided, and waited for Lisa. I didn't think there'd be much call for me to see if I could do 9 in one day, but on the other hand, I wouldn't turn down another bitch. 9 would be a great record - last one being new meat and all.

Monday pm - Lisa

I was getting stroked and petted. The real soft and sexy ones were mostly from girls. I had to slap away a few boys who wanted to "go for the gusto" so to speak. And I was getting hot and bothered. Not having The Hulk around - not too much anyway - put him out of my mind. I sill had to cope with being naked, new classes, being naked, new teachers, being naked, lots of new faces, and did I mention, being naked?

The last period on my schedule was gym. I was horny, frustrated, NOT going to give "it" up by asking for relief, and just tired. I had to deal with this last thing ... the boys' locker room. I was already wearing sneakers and sox, so I just parked my backpack in my locker and went to the gym. The gym teacher whistled me out into the track. "Class is meeting outside today, Miss..." he check his clipboard " ... Kim."

I went out and found some guys already there. They were in long sweatpants and t-shirts. I wasn't. It was pretty cold. About 50 degrees. That may not seem like cold to you, but (1) I had been used to San Diego weather, where, if it got to 50, we'd have a snow day (not quite true, but I'm telling the story here) and (2) I was naked. My nipples responded immediately to the cold. Let me tell you ... nipples that are hard from the cold is not the same and nipples that are hard from being horny. Whatever sexy mood I was in, disappeared with that first shock of cool Texas weather.

The gym teacher was fairly typical for a gym teacher. He looked like a coach of some sport or other. And he looked like a horn-dog. He stared at me, in between looks at his clipboard. There can't have been much to see on the clipboard, but he kept looking at me. And my hard nipples. Or my tiny breasts. And my pussy. "All right," he announced to the class, "Miss Kim seems to be cold..." Snarky laughter from some of the boys. " ... so let's run. Once around the track, then 2 miles around the edge of the school property, and then once around the track again. Think you can make it that far, Miss Kim?"

"I'll try my best," I shivered back at him. And we all took off running. By half-way around the track, I was running with the leaders of the pack. By the end of the first lap, I knew I could have been in the lead easily, but I didn't know where we were supposed to go. I held back a little.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.