An Eye for an Eye
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Peter's 14-year-old daughter has had sex with her best friend's father, a black man. Even though the man has been arrested, that isn't enough to satisfy Peter's lust for revenge. But then, what would be? This story isn't for those who don't enjoy reading of interracial sex and/or incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Blackmail   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was after midnight when Peter finally felt comfortably assured that his wife was in a dead sleep. He had been lying in bed with her, fighting with himself for the past hour. He had actually made the decision not to follow through with his daughter. It was totally insane and against everything that he stood for, he told himself. He had been a real family man and now he would be tossing her life away if he did anything.

Yet, even as he lay making that decision his mind could not help but flash back to the words as Janice spoke them, "I want cock!" Remembering her words now, his cock became hard again.

Finally unable to stand it any longer, Peter reversed the decision that he had made only shortly before. He slid off the bed. Wearing only his shorts, he walked out of the room and into the hall, making sure to close the door quietly but firmly behind him.

Barefooted, he moved over to his daughter's room. He reached out and grasped the doorknob. Janice heard the sound of the door handle turning and her heart started racing. She had hoped that her father had not been serious. Yet, somehow, deep down, she knew that he was. She too had been awake during the past hour thinking of what was going to happen. She could not imagine having sex with her own father, yet if that was what it was going to take to get John home, then she would do it. After all, she told herself, her father was only a man.

The room was in almost total darkness. Janice had the lights turned off completely. The only illumination was from the moon shining through her window. If she didn't see her father, she rationalized; maybe she could imagine that it was someone else. She watched Peter's shadow against the backdrop of the hall light and then watched the door closing behind him, plunging the room back to near-total darkness. As she heard him approach, she heard him whisper, "Jan?"

Janice's heart was pounding in her chest now. Her mouth was very dry and she was partially gasping for air. She could not believe that they were going to do this. She knew things like this happened in some families, but this was her father. They weren't white trash or anything. That's who did these kinds of things.

"Y-yeah..." Janice's voice was barely audible as fear gripped her. She could hear him edging into the room. It was bad enough that she was going to do this, she told herself, but it would be monstrous if she let him undress her; better to let him just put it in her and have his fun; hopefully, she could shut the whole thing out of her mind. Summoning up all of her courage, she took a deep breath and quickly rid herself of her PJ's, so that by the time he was at the side of the bed she was naked.

Peter reached down and realized that his daughter was covered. He grabbed the edge of the blanket and lifted it. As he moved onto the bed, he pushed the blanket over and off the child's naked body. Janice was trembling. Then her father was lying on his side facing her and she was lying on her back, completely naked. As he moved against her he gasped, surprised to feel only hot flesh.

The hearts of both father and daughter were racing. Their breathing was heavy and almost unnatural. The aromas reaching each of their nostrils were never smelled before; it had to be from the sexual frightful excitement.

Peter's hand slowly reached over and gently felt his daughter's body and it quickly moved onto the tiny tit. Janice was frozen in fear. Peter could feel her body shaking.

"What's my baby like?" he whispered into her ear. His fingers and palms were roaming over her little mound of breast-flesh and her wonderful nipple.

"C-cock -- cock, daddy."

He could barely hear her. "And what's my baby want?" His hand was squeezing the tit gently.

"Cock. I-I want cock."

"Whose cock, Jan? Tell me what you want hon." His tongue was flicking into his daughter's ear and she felt a thrill pass through her body and her excitement began building slowly. Her father's cock was twitching against her bare hip as his mouth tasted the youthful flesh on her neck, cheek and ear.

"I, er, y-y-your cock, dad. I-I want yours," she whispered.

Peter moved his hand off his daughter's tit and rubbed over her naked belly. He was fascinated at how hot her skin was under his palm.

Janice felt her father's fingers slowly moving into her pussy's mound area, while at the same time she felt his mouth descend onto her chest. The young teen felt his hot wet mouth envelop her breast and the sensations shocked her. She felt her excitement begin to increase tenfold and she parted her legs to allow his hand to move in to probe her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm," she murmured.

As father and daughter allowed the pleasures to take effect, they both became bolder. Janice put her hands on the back of her father's head to hold him while his mouth worked hungrily on her nipple and tit. He began sucking and licking more eagerly as her groaning and purring encouraged him. At the same time, his fingers moved into the folds of her labia and began working down and around her clitoris, rubbing and gently squeezing.

"Nnnnnnggggg," she groaned as her pleasures increased.

Peter's cock was throbbing as his daughter's body began rolling from side to side. His hand and mouth were as exciting to the youngster as John's was. Peter then pushed three fingers gently into her moistened twat. Janice bucked her hips upward.

"Ohhhhh mmmmmm daddy oh yeah - nice - ooooo nice," she murmured as his fingers began pushing in and out of his daughter's hole. At the same time, he tenderly took her hardened tit nipple between his teeth and lightly bit down on it. Janice's fingers tightened on the back of his head. She no longer had any reservations about this. She wanted her father as badly as he wanted her now.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Sounds kept coming from deep within his throat as his tongue, lips and mouth worked in unison in exciting the child's vibrant body.

Peter was literally fucking his daughter with his fingers while her body writhed about under the pleasurable assault. She was bucking up and tossing from side to side.

"Daddy -- ooooo mmmmm -- I, oh dad, I love you!" Janice groaned.

Peter gyrated his thumb about the aroused bud, and then sluiced his index finger inside his young daughter's luscious fuck-hole. Janice oozed pussy juice. His daughter was ready to be fucked, but Peter wanted to thrill her another way. He rubbed the inner slick walls of her juicy cunt with his fingers, distending the tender flesh, stirring up his pretty little girl's cunt.

"Oooooh, that's nice, Daddy," Janice exclaimed, pumping her pelvis down and about in search of more. "Ahhhh, yesss! Feels so good, ohhhhh!" she sighed, as she felt her own father's hand exciting her cunt.

Peter finger-fucked the lusty girl's creamy cunt rhythmically, mechanically, jabbing his fingers in and out quickly, harder and harder. Janice reacted accordingly, thrusting her head back on the mattress and twisting her face up in an expression of intense satisfaction and passion.

"Uggghhhh, so good Daddy. Never thought of you as a man, yeah! Getting it from a real man!" she cried, clenching her eyes shut and gritting her teeth.

Peter pumped his hand in and out of her hot pussy like a man possessed. He twisted his hand around, spreading his fingers against the creamy smooth walls of her inner pussy-flesh. He was finger-fucking his little girl for all he was worth. The muscles in his wrists and forearms stood out as he skewered himself into her ruthlessly, pummeling her tender flesh to get the most out of her lustful feelings.

Janice continued to writhe and jerk and pant and groan and twist around on the bed beneath her. The young teen was obviously going out of her mind with lust as her father hand-fucked her maniacally, mercilessly.

"Ugghhh, love it, love it, love it. Fuck, fuck, fuck me forever!" she howled, hunching her crotch down over the frantic hand invading her cunt.

Peter lunged himself up into her, getting the most out of her damp pussy recesses. He finger-fucked his lustful daughter with a sexual verve that bordered on insanity. He rammed his digits, into the pulsing, twitching girl's boiling fuck-hole.

Janice bolted up and down on the bed, cumming intensely, feeling the pulsing lust shoot throughout her body. "Ohhhhh, cumming hard, so fucking hard! Can't take it, can't take it, but don't stop! Never stop," the aroused 14-year-old wailed, flopping around on the bed, her legs twisted onto her own father's cunt-fucking hand.

Janice kept bucking on the bed, thrusting her hips down hard on the man who hand-fucked her cunt. She was feverish, out of her mind. She blinked her eyes over and over, trying to focus clearly. She swallowed hard, feeling her oozing pussy juice leak from between her legs.

Peter, too, was wild from the passion that possessed him. He was just as excited as Janice. Just as hot. Just as desperate for satisfaction. He moved his mouth from her breast and moved up to her face. At the same time, he took his fingers from her soaking pussy and pushed his shorts off his body.

He moved his naked body on top of his daughter and his legs settled between hers. His cock moved hurriedly to the lips of her pussy. He looked down into Janice's sex-crazed face. In the darkness, he was able to make out her quivering lips and open mouth, which caused his cock to tighten even harder than it had been.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.