An Eye for an Eye - Cover

An Eye for an Eye

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Peter's 14-year-old daughter has had sex with her best friend's father, a black man. Even though the man has been arrested, that isn't enough to satisfy Peter's lust for revenge. But then, what would be? This story isn't for those who don't enjoy reading of interracial sex and/or incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Blackmail   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When he returned to the room, he walked back to the bed where Nicole was lying on her side, her back to him. She was still sobbing but her crying had ceased. She was lying on top of the bedspread and he was again treated to the sight of the young teen's naked black beauty from behind.

He sat down on the side of the bed. "You okay?" he asked.

Between sobs she answered, "Ya-yeah -- I-I'm o-okay."

Peter laid his body on his side and pulled hers back until she was lying on her back alongside of him. His eyes widened. This youngster was a knockdown gorgeous female. Her 14-year-old body was already magnificent and went along perfectly with the Alicia Keyes' beauty face. He put his hand to her cheek to brush away a tear that seeped from her eye. The pain she had experienced was still evident by the pained look on her face.

Peter then moved his eyes down to the youngster's bare breasts, which were the size of large oranges. Her areolas were pyramid-like, ending with protruding nipples. He moved his hand gently from her cheek to cover her breast furthest away from him. Nicole tensed momentarily; seemingly afraid of his touch and what he might do to her next. Then she relaxed slightly and he gently squeezed the child's soft flesh. Soon, he felt stirrings in his loins again.

"Why you hurt me, Mr. Bea?" she asked, sadly.

He moved his eyes upward to meet hers, "I'm sorry Nikki, I didn't -- I didn't really think that it would hurt you so much. I didn't mean to hurt you, sweetheart."

"Yes you do!" she challenged. "You want to; I know."

Peter was slightly taken aback and then he remembered back. Suddenly, he realized that what she was accusing him of was probably true. Thinking back, he recalled that he had actually been enjoying her crying out in pain. Her cries had driven him to plow harder into the girl's ass. Now he was sorry ... totally sorry. He looked at the 14-year-old girl and wondered why he had done that in such a manner. She was so vulnerable and did not deserve his cruel treatment.

"I ... I'm sorry," he said to the child in a barely audible whisper.

Nicole continued to lie there while his hand continued squeezing her breast. She hated him for what he did but there wasn't anything that she could do about it.

"No you not Mr. Bea! You not," she said.

The hurt in her young eyes was tearing at his conscience. She was right about him wanting to hurt her, but she was wrong in thinking that he was not sorry, because he was. Totally sorry!

Peter kept massaging her breast. He leaned forward and allowed his lips to kiss the brown flesh of her other breast, the one nearest to him. This movement caused his cock to push against her bare hip, as their naked bodies came closer together. The warmth of Nicole's flesh was arousing him all over again. His lips gently kissed around the mound of her flesh.

"I'm sorry, Nikki baby. I am -- really!" he murmured into her soft skin. He felt her hand move to the back of his neck. Her fingers teased at the nape and his arousal was becoming stronger.

"You not Mr. Bea. You hurt me bad. I'm sore, man. You -- I know you not sorry," she declared.

By now, Peter was pressing his hardened cock into her hip and then pulling back. He was in a nearly full-alert stage. His hand was squeezing with more tension while his face was moving harder into her breast. His cock was rock solid. Pleasurable sensations were beginning to build within him as his mouth then moved over the young teen's nipple. He eagerly parted his lips, opened his mouth and pushed it over her brown flesh, taking her tit deep within his sucking orifice. He was humming as he licked and sucked, while at the same time his cock was fucking into the girl's hip.

Peter removed his hand from her breast and quickly moved it down her quivering body, down to the top part of the youngster's pussy mound. Nicole's whole body tightened and she clamped her legs together. By this time, his mouth had again pulled off her tit and had begun licking and kissing at her under-mound and stomach.

"No, Mr. Bea. No. No more. Stop!" she said, forcefully.

He continued kissing and licking her brown flesh. She tasted so good. He was trying to push his hand into her pussy, but her thighs remained tightly pressed together.

"No, Mr. Bea, no. You goan hurt me again. No!"

Peter pulled his mouth off the child's flesh only far enough to speak. "No Nikki I ... I won't. It won't hurt; I promise."

"Please Mr. Bea don't. You said it wouldn't hurt before, but it did. You wanted to hurt me."

In spite of her words, sensations were starting to flash through her.

"I-I'm sorry Nikki; I didn't want to hurt you," he lied. "I'm sorry baby. I really am," he whispered into her belly and his tongue again licked at her vibrant flesh.

"I'm still sore -- so sore," she said verbally, but her body was betraying her by squirming involuntarily under the ministrations of his lips and tongue.

"I'm sorry," he said as he continued kissing and touching the youngster. He sensed that her body was beginning to respond.

Suddenly she whispered, "Kiss me Mr. Bea -- all over!"

His lips and tongue were now causing Nikki to become further aroused. As he licked at her quivering flesh, her hand moved to the back of his head. "Kiss me. Show me you didn't mean to hurt me. Kiss it and make it better..."

'My God, ' he thought. 'She wants me to kiss her black ass!' For some unknown reason this thought inflamed his mind. His tongue licked more eagerly on the child's belly. Black belly! She tasted so good. The depravity of kissing the flesh and crack of a black ass now seemed to Peter like the most exciting thing that he could do. No one would ever know, and he would never have such an opportunity again. He now wanted to taste her completely.

"Turn over baby. Let Mr. Bea kiss it and make it better."

Nicole was surprised; she had not expected him to respond in this manner. She hesitated momentarily. She was still so sore but she wanted him to be humiliated for causing her this pain. He had no respect for her because she was black, she told herself. Let the mother-fucking honky kiss her black ass!

Peter's hand was pulling at her to turn her body while his mouth continued licking and kissing her stomach. She turned her body over and he pulled away. He was really getting into this now. His excitement was building with the thought of what he was about to do. "Up on your hands and knees sweetheart; show me your hurt. Mr. Bea'll take care of it."

Once she was fully on her stomach Nicole then lifted herself up so that once more her buttocks were raised for him to do whatever he wished. Peter quickly moved behind her, kneeling between her parted knees. He looked down at her brown ass. The flesh of this youngster's buttocks was again causing his temples to pulsate and his cock to throb. He was mostly always a straight missionary type guy. And white girls only! Now, new secret lustful desires had begun to consume his thoughts.

He had never even eaten pussy before, but now he was not only going to do something ten times worse in his eyes, but he was going to do it to a black. He was going to put his tongue in an ass. With a child, no less! He should have been repulsed at what he was about to do but instead he found his heart pounding from anticipation.

Peter slowly moved his hands over Nicole's butt-flesh and his thumbs moved purposefully into her crack. The young girl's body became totally rigid and she gasped for air; then held her breath. Seeing her reaction, he was very conscious of how much the child was hurting.

"Easy, girl, easy. I'm not gonna hurt you this time. I'm going to make it better, I promise."

Peter's thumbs gently separated the crack. Nicole again clutched at the bed. She was still sore.

She heard him gasp. "Oh god, baby. I-I'm so sorry," he said. Peter's eyes were running over the girl's hole and surrounding crack. She was beet red from his earlier assault. He looked with fascination at the red stickiness, knowing that it was a mixture of his cum with her blood. He was now so consumed with depraved lust that he was tempted to stick his cock into her sore asshole once more. The flesh of her ass felt red-hot under his palms.

"K-kiss it and make it better," she whispered.

"I -- I, er, can't, er, maybe..." The thought of tasting his own juices was frightening Peter, yet he was not pulling back. He felt a strange perversion within his thinking. He was telling himself that no one would know.

"Please Mr. Bea. You promised," she urged.

Peter moved his face down and tentatively began kissing and lightly licking at the flesh of the child's buttocks. Suddenly, a moan was coming from within him and Nicole sensed that he was ready and willing to do anything.

"Make me better, Mr. Bea. Kiss it, make it better. Lick my nigger ass!" she demanded forcefully, wanting to humiliate him.

Peter was now beyond any rational thinking. He moved his mouth over the fleshy brown mounds of butt and inward to the crack of her ass. His thumbs parted the crack and finally his tongue pushed inside at her hole. His brain was now a sexual mishmash.

Peter's tongue tasted her nether hole; her taste and aroma caused his cock to jump involuntarily. He was incoherently moaning into the child's asshole.

"Lick my nigger asshole. Love my black ass. Show me how much you love this nigger..." she was murmuring as he continued.

Peter moved his tongue out of the hole. Then, wanting to taste her ass completely, he moved his tongue down lower to lick and taste all of the juices that had seeped out of her. At the same time, he pushed his nose right into her sore asshole, breathing in the wonderful aromas associated with her recently fucked channel. Nicole also began moaning at the thought and feel at what this man was doing to her.

Peter's mind was in a state of total suspended animation.

Then his tongue was back at her hole, tasting her delicious ass, mixed with his cum and her blood, and the bitter flavors within. He had never been so aroused. Nicole was pushing her ass back, trying to get his tongue to go deeper into her asshole. She too was now wildly excited by what was happening.

Peter's hands began roaming over the young teen's ass, squeezing and rubbing, over to her hips, down the side of her legs to her knees, around to the inside and then slowly upward on her inner thighs and onto, but not into, her pussy. All the while, his tongue and nose were savoring the wild wonderful taste and smell of the child's asshole. Then his hands slipped back up to her buttocks and began the process all over again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.