An Eye for an Eye - Cover

An Eye for an Eye

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Peter's 14-year-old daughter has had sex with her best friend's father, a black man. Even though the man has been arrested, that isn't enough to satisfy Peter's lust for revenge. But then, what would be? This story isn't for those who don't enjoy reading of interracial sex and/or incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Blackmail   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was 9:05 PM when Peter was pulling up at the side of the pet store. In the darkness, what stood out the most was the whiteness in her eyes and the beautiful teeth that nervously flashed a smile of recognition as he pulled the car alongside the curb. Nicole opened the door on the passenger side and slid inside, smiling at him.

"Hi, Mr. Bea," she said softly. Although she was terribly frightened, the youngster didn't show her fears. She had fought with herself for hours. She had kept telling herself that she had to go through with this to save her father.

Not wanting to be noticed by anyone, Peter immediately pulled the car away from the curb and drove directly away from the area. When he reached the highway, he began to talk to the child, "You're still sure Nikki, right?"

"Y-yeah, yes," she replied.

"You want -- it's what you want, right? You want to do all this, right?"

"Yeah, I do," she lied.

He was then moving easily along the highway. He had maneuvered the car into the right lane and was now cruising along. It was at this point that Peter finally was able to turn and look at her. As he turned, he took a sudden intake of breath. In the few seconds that he was permitted to take his eyes off the road, his eyes moved from her face to her chest. The youngster was wearing a low cut blouse that clung to her, and he could see the child's budding flesh. Nicole did not have a bra on. Then his eyes moved instinctively to her legs and it was at that point that his breath held. The hem of her skirt was at least six inches above her knees.

Peter's cock was as hard as a rock inside of his pants. He could not believe that this young black beauty was going to be his. "An eye for an eye," he whispered as he turned his view to the road. Nicole tensed at his words, realizing what the consequences were going to be.

Peter drove into the motel lot and pulled the car directly into the vicinity of his room number. It was dark and there was nobody walking around the area. "Here we are Nik. Are you still sure, hon?"

The youngster swallowed, and then nodded gamely.

"Let's go," he said as he got out of the car. She alighted from the other side as he came around the car and joined her. He took her hand in his and led her to the room. At the door, he inserted the key and had the youngster enter in front of him. Peter turned on the light and closed the door behind them. They both stood momentarily frozen on the spot. Their hearts were pounding and Nicole's legs were shaking. He gently took her by the elbow and led her to the bed.

They stood facing each other at the side of the bed and after a long moment he whispered, "Stay here a second, sweetie," he said, as he moved away.

First, he turned on the lamp by the bed. There were different degrees of brightness and he switched it to its dimmest. Then he hurried back to the door and switched off the overhead light. Now the room was in semi-darkness. He walked back to the youngster. Once more, they faced each other. Peter looked down at the child's soft beauty and he could read the fear on her face and see her lips quivering.

He reached out and gently grabbed her shoulders. He could feel her trembling.

Nicole thought that Peter was going to kiss her, but he surprised her, as he turned her around facing the bed and stood behind the child. His eyes ran hungrily over her shapely body from behind, fascinated by her hourglass figure. Then he moved in closer, putting his hands on her waist and bringing his mouth to her neck. He kissed the child's flesh with his open mouth and she felt a chill pass through her body.

"Nikki baby," he whispered, "You're so hot!" His hands moved from her waist around to her front, as his throbbing prick pressed against her butt. His hands cupped her breasts and he immediately felt the nipples pressing firmly into his palms.

"Mmmmmmmm..." she murmured.

Peter had been sure that she had not been wearing a bra and now that was confirmed. Her soft tits felt wonderful in his hands as he gently squeezed them. He continued to kiss her neck, his hot open mouth sucking and his tongue tasting the young flesh. The tightness in his cock was almost painful. He was on fire.

Nicole moaned at the pleasurable sensations that the grown up man was causing in her. As his lips tasted her neck, his hands moved from her mounds to the bottom of her blouse and began lifting it upward. She lifted her arms to allow him to take it up over her head and off her body. He tossed it aside and again bent and kissed her neck from behind, while at the same time his hands were moving quickly to the button and zipper at the side of her skirt.

Nicole's heart felt like it was going to come through her chest. She kept her eyes closed as Janice's father's mouth licked and kissed her neck; her legs became wobbly as he opened her skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor. Then he stepped back a foot or so and allowed his hungry eyes to feast upon the nearly completely naked brown body as she stood with her back to him.

"Take your shoes off and stay awhile," he joked.

Nicole automatically kicked off her shoes; the only clothing that was left on her was her panties. Peter eagerly pushed his hands inside the elastic and pushed the child's panties down her long legs. When they had reached down past her knees, she worked them down to her ankles and kicked them off.

He straightened up and again stood behind, and admired, her hot looking body. Soon enough, he would be enthralled with her from the front. This would probably be the only time that he truly appreciated her from the rear, and since she was the first black that he ever saw naked, he wanted to appreciate every inch of this beauty.

His fingers automatically and hurriedly stripped his clothing away, dropping his jacket, shirt, pants and underwear by the shoes and socks that he had quickly removed. All the while his eyes feasted on the sight of the hourglass figure and the delicious looking brown skin on the perfectly rounded cheeks of her beautiful ass. His cock was twitching of its own accord. The girl was an absolute stunner. He wanted desperately to savor this beauty. He had secretly wanted her for some time now, but had never admitted it to himself.

Peter moved closer to the child from behind, but instead of looking to ravage her immediately, he wanted to touch and feel her body against his.

Nicole felt the man's naked skin press against hers and she nervously tensed. Then he moved his hands so very slowly yet eagerly all over her youthful body; first onto her waist, and then gently downward over her hips. Strange sensations began to course through her.

His fingers gently grabbed the soft flesh of her buttocks, squeezing softly, savoring the touch. From her buttocks he rubbed back over her hips to her stomach, still rubbing gently. His mouth began to nuzzle her neck, shoulder and ear. The heat from the child's body had him inflamed.

Nicole was moaning from his manipulations. Both of them were breathing erratically as his hands moved up and covered the flesh of her twin mounds of young tit-flesh. The lust that had built up in him was now at a point where nothing at all mattered but this child. From behind, he was pressed up tightly against her as his hands and fingers squeezed and released her breasts. The nipples were now rock hard and pushing into his palms. His mouth continued slobbering hotly on her young flesh.

"Mmmmmmmm!" he moaned into her neck as his crotch began pushing against her. He wanted to get his cock between her thighs. His hips were rotating and pushing into the young girl. She felt so exciting to him. She was his! He was going to fuck her!

Peter whispered in her ear, "Eye for an eye, hon?"

Nicole stiffened. She was brought back to reality with his words. She thought fleetingly of trying to back out, but she told herself that wasn't at all possible. "Yeah," she answered him.

Suddenly Peter was giving her instructions. "Put yourself forward on the side of the bed Nikki. Leave your beautiful ass out for me, okay?"

"I ... I ... I ca-can't Mr. Bea ... it's ... please, not that... ," she heard him shuffling behind her.

He had bent down and picked up his jacket from the floor. From the inside pocket he withdrew his purchase from the Drug Emporium; a tube of K-Y Jelly. "Lay forward hon. It's okay ... I got something so it won't hurt. Lay down..." As he spoke, he was pushing her gently so that she lowered her arms and belly onto the side of the bed. When she lowered herself, she pulled a pillow over, to rest her face on, and her knees dangled almost to floor level.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.