Andersonville Twins
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

All week after our parents' revelation Jules and I frequently talked about our upcoming trip to "Get To Know" our cousins. The main topic was that neither of us had any previous sexual contact with anyone other than each other.

Yes, lots of fourteen year-old, and even younger kids we knew, were sexually involved to some extent. But up until that time, neither of us even thought about another in very explicit terms. We'd both had normal reactions upon seeing the newest hunk or bod we saw, but our thoughts never went beyond just that, thoughts. We were both very satisfied with our twin.

There were times when we were together that we had even teased the other to wipe the drool off our mouths when a particularly hot number walked by when we were places like the Stone Hill Shopper's Mall. I'd elbow him if he looked just a little too hard at a mini-skirt blowing in the wind or I'd get a little jab if I just lightly gasped at a kid's butt I liked.

It was just that we shared liking others but we just had never acted on anything like that. I guess that's what our parents were talking about. We could see but not touch. Perhaps if we touched some others we both would gain valuable experiences.

I guess that we had been excluding everyone else from approaching either of us. We both never invited another to join either of us in any type or manner of relationship. Too, I think that neither of us was looking to form any opposite sex relationships because ours was more than sufficient to each of us.

Anyway, It was Wednesday evening after we were snuggled up together in bed when Jules asked me if I thought I'd like to fool around a little. "With you. Anytime!" I answered and leaned my face into his.

As our lips met, his didn't latch onto mine but turned his mouth into a soft laugh. I guess that at times we got it right away and then there were the few times that our minds didn't meld together. I just stared dumbly at him. I couldn't figure out why he had laughed.

"No, you Goose," he told me. "Not me. Someone else."

I laughed right back at him and then went in to recover that kiss I'd leaned in for originally. Of course, I wanted more than a kiss from him and as I crawled over on top of him, my leg brushed over his sex and I knew that his equipment was feeling the same thing.

It's great how well our bodies fit together, because with a slight shift of my hips as my knees matched up to his hips, he filled me right up. Oh ... I know what size the male appendage measures in at. We'd played a few times with a ruler and worked at getting his expansion to the max. We also knew that at fourteen, six inches was a fine size.

My point here is that as I shifted myself over Jules and settled him inside of me, it felt like a baseball bat was filling me up inside. Such a glorious feeling being filled up like that. With every push Jules slid into me it felt like my body was expanding in huge dimensions. Such satisfying friction.

With my body covering Jules and him solidly in me, I put my hands on his shoulders and gave him a succulent tug on his lips with mine. "Now, what just do you mean by that remark?" I asked.

Jules reached down and grabbed one of my butt cheeks in each hand and pulled me up a little. The effect was two fold. First it nestled him a little deeper into me and it also positioned my lips right above his. He bent his face up just a bit and gave me a quick peck.

No matter how Jules kissed me, I always melted in his arms. So I settled my head onto his chest and waited for him to tell me what he was talking about.

"Look," he said, "At baseball practice this afternoon, I was talking to the Pearson twins."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.