Andersonville Twins
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Well, the next thing that happened after my dad dropped that BOMB on my twin and me, was my mother spit out a just taken real long Squig on her Max sized Coke. Talk about my dad's timing. He not only got us but our mom too with that one.

The soda launched across the table and hit my dad square in the face. "Serves you right, Brian," she told my dad after her subsequent laughter subsided. Our dad was laughing too as he simultaneously wagged his head back and forth while grabbing up a wad of napkins to wipe off his perhaps well deserved Coke shower.

Jules and I were coming down from the shock of being caught and we both had our "Oh Shit!" expressions fade into one of "What the F???" We were both clueless as to what was happening. Although, we both almost choked on our mouthfuls of our Ronaldie breakfast.

I'd think that seeing the four of us sitting in that breakfast nook would have been quite a sight as our mom and dad sat there laughing at seemingly a bad situation. Of course, in a diametrically opposing expression to their laughter, Jules and I had that 'totally clueless' expression on our faces.

"Uhhh, Dad," I asked. "What's going on?"

"You two should know what went on," he replied and our parents laughing rolled on.

Jules and I dumbly looked at each other, not knowing which way things were going to head. We could have been damned for life ... or ... we could be heading toward the other direction. I know that any change in our living situation would have made both of us very unhappy. As anyone who is part of a loving couple, twins especially, can tell you separation is very ugly. Imagine being sliced right down the middle and never seeing your other half again!

Perhaps in any other family, in any other place, that thought would have brought a flood of tears gushing out of my face. That was the first emotion that surged through my brain as I realized we had been busted. Of course, the simultaneous events that followed sure added confusion to the mix. I was on a roller coaster of emotions since I'd resolved the "Fight or Flee" primal question while impaled on Jules and "Fled" upstairs with him. I wasn't sure what to make of my parents laughter. Talk about confusion and being clueless.

Even in a home like ours, where sex can be so out in the open, sexuality can be so hidden. Unless you are into orgies and swapping at the drop of a hat, sexuality is very personal and very private. Jules and I were always very private in our expressions of our intimate sides.

Well, so to speak, our sexuality was now right out in the open! Not that is what we had intended. It is what had happened.

"OK, you two," our mother started. "Your dad did see you two getting it on."

"Yup," dad offered. "Naked at the refrigerator."

I gasped at that statement an Jules looked just a little sick.

"Brian!" mom said sternly. "Stop teasing them."

"But it's fun!" dad replied.

"Brian," mom shot back at him. "You scared them half to death with that remark. They're still shaking. Behave!"

"OK," dad said.

I could feel a sex speech coming on. Safe sex and all. But, how could they resolve their children playing around. For a moment it felt like my head was going to explode.

Mom picked up on our confusion very quickly and tried to set us at ease. "Look, you two. Dad and I have known for a long time about what you two do together upstairs."

Well, Jules and I had always been very discrete in our sexual activities ... or so we thought.

"Let's say that ever since you two were old enough to bathe each other, you have been exploring each other too," she continued.

I guess it wasn't another bomb that my dad dropped then, but it did change the direction I figured the conversation was going when he added, "And mom and I are OK with that!"

I sucked in a breath and so did Jules. "What is going on here?" I thought.

Picking up the conversation again, mom said, "Right you two. It's OK with us ... BUT ... you two need to be discrete.

"Now, by that I mean, and dad agrees on this, by discrete I mean, don't flaunt it too much around the house. And outside of the house keep it very cool."

I wasn't sure I had heard correctly what I had just heard. Mom and dad telling us it was OK for us to have sex together?

I know that my jaw dropped at that revelation and so did Jules'. Here was our father and mother telling us that they knew we were sexually active and that it was OK with them. Go figure?

Then the actual "Sex" talk began. But it wasn't the usual, "Birds and the Bees" talk. Not by a long shot!

"Now look you two," mom began. "Dad and I have known for a long time that you were paying attention to each others bodies and sexual needs."

"To put it in short terms," dad interjected, "We knew you two were having sex."

Mom nodded her head and told us, "Yes. We knew and we have not had a problem with that at all. Both your dad and I understand how you feel ... perhaps way more than you can imagine."

"What the fuck is she saying?" crossed through my mind and looking over at Jules, I knew he was thinking the same thing. It didn't take too long for the conversation to get to that point.

"You see, having sex with your sibling, is something we have lived with since mom and I were your age," dad admitted.

"Even younger," piped in mom.

"Wow!" Jules and I said in unison to that revelation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.