Andersonville Twins - Cover

Andersonville Twins

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 4

No matter what your age, waking up in the arms of your lover, fulfills your being. Even though I am part of a pair of fourteen year-old lovers, I can feel that same satisfaction, "Love!"

Love, I don't believe has any barriers that are constrained by age. Especially, after an evening of fantastically fulfilling intimate activities, why can't I feel the same as someone perhaps twice or more times my age?

Why can't I feel my being sing from the touch of my lover? It can't be because I'm fourteen and not fifteen or twenty ... or ... more. What prohibits me from feeling the intensity when in the intimacy of sex, my lover enters me and fills me up? What is the magic that will happen when I'm older?

I know that I am young but I am not unaware at fourteen of the dangers of sex. Sex I think is not only dangerous for those at my age but anyone at any age. I can only think that if sex was actually wrong as many have told me, even my peers in school, then it would not be so pleasurable. It would not be the glue that tightly bonds lovers together. It would not be the bond that ties my twin and me together.

If my parents thought that sex was so dangerous a thing, why had they granted privacy to us? Unless of course it was their intent if that was what we desired that we should be intimate. Why did they allow us the total freedom we shared unless they wanted us to use it.

Those were the thoughts which spilled across my mind as I awoke that Sunday morning. That morning like so many others, I awoke in the arms of my brother, my twin, my lover.

Our body clocks seemed timed alike and as I emerged thoughtfully from my slumber, so did Jules. We pulled toward each other, passed our hands affectionately over the other and let out lips briefly savor ourselves. We were still nude from the night before and I loved the way morning affected his sex.

Perhaps his manhood was not the hugest ever created, but it was mine. I ran my hand gently over him and knew that is the instrument that filled me up. I knew it was his center of pleasure, just like my center of pleasure was that simple button at the top of my sex.

I lifted my head to his chest and watched as my right hand circled him and held that magnificent part of his body. He rolled toward me and returned the pleasure. But a nighttime of bodily fluids had built up in each of us and although, putting to use his morning's expression would have been pleasurable, we both needed to relieve ourselves.

OK. My being a girl and the differences in our plumbing made my urgency greater than Jules and I always, or usually, was allowed first position. Also, being hard, made it hard for him to do the same thing. So, because of his anatomical difference, he HAD to wait until his midsection was no longer pointing West but more in a Southerly direction.

I peed, then Jules. Before I finished removing my Tiger-Breath, he was standing next to me, doing the same sanitary duty. Fresh mouthed, we exchanged a longer and a more probing kiss as I savored his minty tongue and he mine.

Then another difference separated us into the male and female part of the whole we were. As he didn't mind being just a little bit grungy and I took a brief moment which I needed to wipe the sleep from my face with a soap and water scrub of my face. Jules always took that opportunity to move into our room and start to slide on what he was going to loll around the house in for a while.

Yeah, me being a girl, did take more attention to the details of what I was going to be wearing for a while. Although, when I moved into the bedroom, Jules was just standing the in his naked splendor. I smiled at him, gave that, still a bit firm, male appendage a tug, kissed him and said, "Why wear anything for breakfast?"

"Why not," was his reply and he gave me a firm, but friendly pat on my rump. I turned toward the door and as my mind had decided, started the trip to the kitchen. Mindlessly I knew that was the place I should be headed. After all that was the place where breakfast is put together. Although, breakfast could be consumed anywhere.

I approached the refrigerator and hung my right hand on the open door. Now, I don't know if you've taken the opportunity to just veg at an open fridge's contents like that, but let me tell you, If your partner is behind you, naked just like you and his morning rise has returned, then you know what it feels like when he hugs you from behind. You know just where his sensitive parts would hit your sensitive parts.

Let's just keep it brief here. I'm sure you aren't expecting a blow by blow, no holds barred, expressive description of our activities. I'm sure that everyone knows first, how it feels to a girl, if you are one, to have that shotgun pointing at the underside of your crotch. If you're a guy, you know just what it feels like to place your intimate parts in that situation.

So, there I am, instantly leaking again and warmth exploded up inside of me. There was only one thing to do and that was to release my grip on the top of the door, close it and see if I could grab onto the door handle as it passed in front of me. It was a successful grab and I wound up bending my torso forward with the goal of ending with it parallel to the floor. Well, I hadn't made it to the seventy-five degree mark from the vertical and I was shafted. Big Time!

It was as if my brother, that other half of me, was a professional baseball player. To say the least, for me, he stood right up to bat, right there, right then. He hit the the most fantastic home run. He glided right into me and shot me right out of the ball park.

Jules is a great baseball player and frequently hits home runs on the diamond. Of course, I do love more the ones he saves just for me. Actually, I'd say the ones here at home with me are even better than the ones he scores on the outdoor diamond. But, you'd have to agree, I'm prejudiced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.