Andersonville Twins - Cover

Andersonville Twins

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 2

The crotch of my leotard was totally soaked. My moisture had seeped right though my cotton panties. Of course, when my twin wiggled his fingers in there, I gasped and he laughed. "What the hell," he said. "What caused that?"

"You didn't see?" I asked him.

"The movie wasn't that sexy," he replied. "What did I miss?"

Jules continued to rub his fingers across my snatch and if he didn't stop soon, I'd be crying out rather loudly as was my habit when I had a massive orgasm. This would have to be a massive one because I'd just spent about an hour and a half unsuccessfully trying to frig myself while watching the hand antics of the twins next to me. Well, as I sat next to them, I didn't know they were twins. Just two guys who in the theater's dimness, looked a little alike and liked each others crotch.

I clutched closely to him and let his diddling pleasure me. Although I liked it better when his fingers actually touched my skin and searched out my interior parts too. Jules just kept stroking me as I got lost in his touch and gently floated to a soft rolling orgasm.

I was able to stifle my groans into his shoulder as my orgasm hit and I was definitely humping his hand as ripples pulsed inside of my groin and up into my abdomen. I truly wanted something inside of me, his, mine ... someone's ... finger or other appendage or something cylindrically shaped. But, we were on the street, all but deserted except for us, most of the way to our house. I knew my twin would take care of me once we were inside and into our bedroom, so for now, that little treasure of pleasure would suffice ... for a while.

Luckily, our house was at the end of Pence Street, just before it went off into the mountains and out of town. Not another house was beyond ours for another five or so miles. Hence, even though we were out in the open, the street lights had ended many houses ago and no other walkers went as far as we did.

No one knew or could really see what we were doing. Even if Miss March, the cranky old spinster who lived in the house we had stopped in front of would just have thought it was just my brother comforting me for some injustice that had befallen me. Little did she know!

When I came down -- interesting choice of words here -- from rolling around in my pleasure zone, Jules asked me again, what had triggered my sexual waterfall's crescendo.

"Those two dammed boys I was sitting next to," I countered.

"What?" he asked.

"Damn you are blind aren't you," I told him. "Those two were frigging each other all during the movie. It made me horny as hell and I couldn't get my self off for nothing."

Jules changed our position and with his arm around me, hugging me close, moved us toward our front door, saying, "Oh! Well, I didn't see a thing. You were, after all, sitting next to them, not me."

"That's no excuse," I said almost crying out at the returning frustration I'd gathered during the movie.

Then I could sense a light went on in his brain. "Shit," he began. "Now I know who was sitting next to you. The Pearson boys ... TWINS. Just like us ... well not exactly like us, but twins.

"I didn't know they were like that. Interesting." Jules ended as his hand clicked on the latch to our front door, opening it for us to move inside.

I knew exactly what Jules meant. Not that they were gay or whatever. It was just exactly as he and I felt for each other. We complimented each other and if we had both been male or both been female, or as we were, a mixture, we were twins and indelibly part of the other. One in the same, yet just slightly different. Only twins can experience that being of the other. Siblings of any type can feel a closeness, but not a feeling of oneness that twins feel.

I think our type of twins have it better than single sex twins. Our ability to complete the sexual union, our bodies merged into one, is something a set of same sex twins will never experience. There are times when nothing else but that union will soothe our being or our souls. There are times when nothing else but a sexual union can enhance the pleasure we have received from a win of some sort. Or give us the necessary solace that is necessary to drag one or both of us from the deepest pit of despair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.