A New Life - Cover

A New Life

Copyright© 2010 by Telephoneman

Chapter 3

It was a few days later before I had any further contact with anyone from the village. I had finished the new bar and after dismantling it, I took it up to the Manor, dropping Aggie off at home on the way. I’d tried to load it as it was, but even with Bert’s help it was just too awkward and heavy, so in pieces it went.

Ginny answered the door and I received wonderful, though unmerited, smile. She had clearly just been, or just about to go riding. Her very tight jodhpurs, defined and highlighted her strong thighs and I could not help but look and appreciate. Of course, Ginny had to notice.

‘You like riding?’ She asked, before adding to my embarrassment of being caught looking, by adding, ‘horses, that is.’

‘Never been near one,’ I answered honestly.

‘Ah, so it was something else that held your attention?’

I just nodded.

‘Like what you see?’ Ginny asked with a mean grin, knowing how embarrassed I was feeling.

Can’t beat ‘em, so... ‘What’s not to like? Where I come from, it’s only swimming costumes that show so much ... detail.’

‘Well around here, jodhpurs are everyday wear,’ she said before looking down at her legs, ‘though I do see were you coming from.’

It was a good job that I had loose jeans on or some of my own muscle may have shown.

‘I assume you haven’t come just to leer over my legs.’

‘Sorry! I’ve got the bar in the van and wanted to check when is best to fit it.’

‘Now is fine, if that suits you.’

‘Now is great. I’ve got everything I need in the van.’

‘Need a hand?’

‘Please!’

Twice, as we carried everything in to the big room, I had the chance to admire Ginny from the rear. I’d never even thought of jodhpurs as sexy before but they sure displayed her assets at their best.

Once everything was in, Ginny asked with a knowing look, ‘fancy a ride then?’

Of course I did, I was almost ready to take her there and then, but knew that wasn’t the question I was asked, nor was I certain that it was the intended question.

‘Sorry, need to rebuild this bar,’ I managed to answer.

‘Another time then,’ she said laughing.

About fifteen minutes later Jane came into the room. ‘Oh! It is you. I wondered what all the noise was about.’

‘Sorry, tried to keep it quiet.’

‘Nonsense, there is only me here as I saw my daughter ride off a few minutes ago. She let you in I presume.’

‘Yes she did, and very kindly helped me carry everything in.’

‘Not like Ginny that, but I am glad that she was of use. Anyway, I had better leave you to it. Go into the hall when you have finished and call me, I shall be able to hear you.’

The job turned out to take longer than I expected, mainly because I wanted to ensure that the bar stood firm without damaging any of the rooms original features with screws or nails.

‘Are you nearly done, David?’ I heard Jane ask.

‘Half an hour or so should do it,’ I replied.

‘It looks good. Did you make it all yourself?’

‘Yes, I have all the machine tools to make it easy, well easier than the true craftsmen had it when all they had to use were hand tools.’

‘I have to pop into Dorchester for a couple of hours. I will have a better look when I get back. Do you do contract work?’

‘Contract work? Sorry, I’m not sure what you mean.’

‘I mean do you take contracts to build or repair items.’

‘I do the odd job around but I’ve never had a proper contract to do anything; other than build boats of course. Do you want me to come back later if you’re going out?’

‘No need, Ginny is back, if you want anything. I will see you later no doubt.’

‘Okay, bye,’ I said to her back.

Twenty minutes later, I’d packed everything away in the van and stood in the Manor’s large entrance hall.

‘Ginny!’ I called out, ‘I’m done now. I’ll call back later to check if it’s okay.’

‘Thanks. Are you stopping for a snifter?’ I heard her say.

I quick look around and then up nearly gave me a heart attack. She was standing at the top of the stairs wearing nothing but a towel. ‘Christ Ginny, you trying to kill an old man?’

She laughed and I saw the towel move. From my angle I was sure that had the light been better I would have been able to see straight up under the towel. ‘You’re not old!’

‘Close to double your age girl!’ I said still staring at her.

‘Not too old to appreciate a young bit of fluff though, are you old man?’ she said stressing the last two words with humour.

‘And you aren’t too old to put across my knee madam,’ I said sternly, at least a maintained stern for a few seconds before laughing with her.

‘Promises, promises. Seriously, do you fancy a drink after all your hard work?’

‘I suppose I could manage something. I don’t suppose you’ve got any ale?’

I was more than a bit surprised when she walked down the stairs and into the big room. I was so much in lust with those long legs, and as she was about 5’ 10” tall, they were long.

‘You staying watching my legs or do you want that drink?’ she asked without turning.

‘How about both?’ I answered truthfully.

‘Another time maybe,’ she said with promise.

She went up into one of the corners and brought back two bottles of Old Peculiar. How did she know that OP was one of my favourite ales.

‘No bottle opener I’m afraid,’ she said as she walked up really close and handed me one of the bottles.

A quick dip in my pocked for my penknife and the problem was solved. ‘Always prepared, that’s me.’ I laughed.

‘Always prepared, David?’ She asked quietly.

I looked at her and found it odd that she was so much closer in height than I was used to. Her eyes sparkled. Brown eyes never seemed to have that something special that blue or green eyes did, but Ginny’s were certainly an exception. I looked down on her damp hair and could smell the shampoo or maybe her conditioner. It smelled clean. I wanted her as much as I’d ever wanted a woman in my life and was finding it very difficult to just stand there.

I saw amusement in those eyes. ‘You want me don’t you?’

‘Damn right, as would just about any other normal male.’

‘Why haven’t you done anything about it then?’ She asked in a way that said it was a genuine question and not permission to do anything.

‘Ginny, you are gorgeous and so, so sexy, but you know that. I can think of many reasons why I want you but not one why you should want me. I’m not naïve enough to think that just because you tease you mean anything by it.’ I said seriously. ‘Give me a sign that even I can’t misinterpret then I’ll be all over you like a rash.’

Ginny laughed. ‘You are not like any other man I know. You don’t leer, but I know that you appreciate me. You don’t undress me with your eyes, well maybe you are doing now but you do so in a way that makes me feel sexy and desired.’

Suddenly the towel dropped to the floor. ‘Is that clear enough for you?’

A few seconds after watching my open-mouthed stare she added, ‘well are you going to say something?’

I looked at her stunning body, the firm medium sized breasts with erect nipples, her taut stomach and those wonderful thighs topped by a trimmed brown triangle. ‘I have to admit to thinking about your body, especially today, but even my imagination hasn’t done it justice. Ginny you are downright fabulous.’

I held my arms out as I spoke and she took the two steps into them. Our lips met with a lust I thought to be only in my past. Our tongues wrestled each other as my hands explored the velvet skin wherever they could reach. Breaking only to strip me, Ginny pushed me onto a dark green Chesterfield settee and instantly straddled me. The cold leather was only a fleeting distraction as our lips joined once more. My right hand found her left breast, revelling in its firmness. It had been a long time since I’d been with a woman as young or as toned. It didn’t take much squeezing and pinching before I felt her hand reach between us and position me for entry. She sat down and engulfed me in one divine movement. From that moment our ecstasy increased as desire and lust drove us to a mutual climax.

When our breathing was nearing normal, Ginny jumped off me and took my hand. ‘Hmmm, the starter was nice, now let’s go upstairs for the main course.’

The sweat I’d already worked up showed when I got up, with my skin trying to maintain contact with the sticky and now warm leather. Grabbing my clothes I followed my new lover to her bedroom. Her derrière looked appetising in jodhpurs, naked took it to gourmet level.

I have no idea how long we were in bed that day, but it was measured in hours. Ginny was an enthusiastic and very skilled lover who took me to levels of pleasure I’d rarely reached before, but judging by her unwillingness to let me go, to say nothing of the noise she made, I took her to cloud nine a few times.

Only when I was getting dressed to it occur to me that her stepmother would have returned by then. Even if she had not heard Ginny, then my van parked outside and my lack of appearance elsewhere in the house would have surely told her something.

When I mentioned this concern, Ginny laughed. ‘Don’t worry, step-mummy will be totally okay with everything,’ she said before a fit of giggles came over her. Answering the question my expression asked, she added, ‘when I tell her just how good you are, don’t be too surprised if Jane doesn’t want a sample. After all, we’ve always shared our mounts.’

That shut me up. As we reached the bottom of the stairs I wanted to go straight away and postpone any embarrassing moments with Jane, but Ginny was having none of it and dragged me into the room where Jane was sitting.

‘David’s done now,’ she stated.

‘Done in, you mean?’ Jane replied causing them both to laugh and me to blush.

‘Do not concern yourself David. Ginny is old enough to make her own decisions and judging by the sounds she was making, quite happy with this one.’

After an embarrassing ten minutes, at least on my part, I made my escape, promising to return some time the following day.

Ginny walked me to the door. ‘David, I really enjoyed the last few hours with you and hope we can repeat it soon but I don’t want you to get the wrong idea. What I want is fun and occasional company, but no more. Understand?’

‘Yes Ginny. I’m the same, though I never expected it to be with someone as young and as beautiful as you. By the way, you were joking about Jane weren’t you?’

‘I have, and will continue to have a small number of lovers. I would expect the same from you and should one of those be Jane then I’ll be happy for you both.’ Before I could respond she gave me a lingering kiss that was full of promise.

When I eventually got home, Aggie looked at me with disgust. A few treats and the rattle of her lead soon changed that and once again she was my best friend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.