The First Book of the Merciful Nun
Chapter 30: Sister Immaculata

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 30: Sister Immaculata - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

After the young nun left, Reverend Mother Lucia fell into a reverie as she remembered her time in the College of Correction and Redemption, her subsequent recovery in the Convent, and above all recalling how useful it had been when the old Mother Superior died four years earlier to be able to persuade His Eminence, the Archbishop, her 'Papa' when he had visited her at the College of Correction and Redemption, that she was the best person to take over, young though she was for that office. Perhaps Sister Elizabeth would follow the same route, perhaps not. Certainly the erring priests who would have the opportunity to meet her at the College of Correction and Redemption would not be disappointed in her looks and figure.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Sister Immaculata scratching at the door for admittance.

The Sister stood before her Mother Superior with her head bowed in shame so far that her Swiss wimple threatened to fall off. The Reverend Mother thought she was the very picture of abject disgrace. A memory of the naked body of the Sister before her floated in her mind. It had only been a brief glimpse before the two miscreants reacted to her presence, but it presented a picture of plump breasts, sparse hair on her belly which was glistening with the outpourings of her shuddering, rosy skin on her thighs, and a look of ecstasy on her face.

She started with a terrible threat, saying, "Sister Elizabeth will be gone from this House tomorrow, and I am trying to decide whether you should also leave us. What could you, thirty-five years old and a nun for this last number of years, do to earn your keep in the outside world?"

"I don't know, Reverend Mother," Sister Immaculata sobbed.

"Since the Free State was formed last year," Reverend Mother Lucia continued, "work is hard to find for the men, let alone a woman whose main duty for the last fifteen years has been praying. Would you sell yourself on the streets? Who would want an old woman when young girls are available for a few pennies or a crust of bread in these wicked times?"

Sister Immaculata just cried pitifully, horribly afraid that death from starvation would soon be her lot. Having shown the Sister the metaphorical stick, Reverend Mother now offered the carrot.

"Well, I will tell you what you will do," the she said firmly, "You could be permitted to stay here provided you remain a perfect nun to all the other Sisters. You will not touch another Sister, not even so much as to allow your hand to touch hers as you pass her bread in the refectory. When I call, you will come here to my cell and do whatever I wish, understand? Whatever I order, you will obey me. If you do not obey, or if you fail to be the perfect nun in everyday life, I will expel you. This is your only chance."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.