The First Book of the Merciful Nun
Chapter 26: All Bad Things

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 26: All Bad Things - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Almost a year had passed after Molly first received the Bishop into her vagina to deflower her when the inevitable happened and she finally missed her monthly flow. Two months later the midwife confirmed that she was pregnant. Molly had no way of knowing exactly which of her visitors had brought this about. Though there were good reasons why some of them were undoubtedly blameless, she herself was so ill-informed that she was not even sure whether or not anal intercourse could cause pregnancy. In her own mind she dearly wanted the father of her child to be the visitor she had nicknamed 'The Kind Man', so she decided that was what had happened. Since nobody ever cared enough to asked her, it did not matter in the least that she held this steadfast and erroneous belief.

Monsignor Flavin allowed her to continue receiving her visitors until her distorted belly made sexual congress very difficult for her partners, and she was reduced to offering oral or painfully distorted anal satisfaction only. Some visitors, such as her 'Papa', whom she had long ago realised was the Archbishop, no longer visited her at all.

Then Monsignor Flavin called her to his study late one evening.

"Sister Lucia, I shall be sorry to see you leave us, but your replacement is ready to take over," was his abrupt opening to the conversation.

She sat there silently, completely dumbfounded by this statement. In her mind the two personae, Molly and Sister Lucia, fought for control. Years of training won, and Sister Lucia dismissed all thought of Molly, except as someone of whose sins she had been painfully aware, and whose problems she had taken upon herself.

With a confidence born of months of dealing with different strange men, Sister Lucia demanded, "And where am I to go, in this condition? On the streets as Molly, I suppose."

"Oh dear me, no," said the Monsignor, "Most definitely not, think of the scandal. Your Convent will welcome you back into the fold, sinner though you are. Your child will be delivered there, and sent for adoption. You will resume your life as Sister Lucia for the time being at least, and for the rest of your life if you wish."

"You said that my successor was ready. Have you done this often before?"

"Of course, my child. You did not imagine that you were unique did you? There are many such as you who enter, or are sent into Convents for reasons other than having a religious vocation, just as there are many priests who choose the Church as a good career rather than believing that they have been called to a lifelong duty, and especially lifelong celibacy."

"Well and good, but if I am to become Sister Lucia again, may I do so at a different Convent?" she asked.

"I'm sorry. You will still obey and go where you are sent. However, I think you will find that the Mother Superior will welcome you with open arms, if you understand me," he replied.

A vision of Mother Superior's ugly, frowning, moustachioed face and bulky habit floated before her mind's eye. For the first time she realised how the woman had come to catch her with Marie; she had been prowling the corridors on her way to or from an assignation of her own! She wondered about the body that habit concealed. Doubtless she would find out very soon.

'At least with her, I won't get pregnant again, ' she thought as she nodded her acquiescence and understanding.

Monsignor Flavin was speaking again, and Sister Lucia realised she had not heard a word of what he said.

"I beg your pardon, Monsignor?" she murmured.

"So it's Monsignor again, and not Master is it? Not quite so fast, Molly. I said, before you go I'll have one more go at those lovely tits and you can swallow one more load of my shuddering, as you call it."

Sister Lucia dropped her eyes to the floor, and said quite clearly and firmly, "No, Monsignor Flavin, that is all over. Molly is no longer here, only Sister Lucia."

He moved towards her and she wondered for a moment if he intended to force her, but he merely held out his hand to take her elbow and escort her to her carriage.

To be sure, as he did so the back of his hand rubbed on the side of her breast, but she thought, 'Poor man. Let him have his fumble. He's probably got another silly girl to train and it must be hard work, ' so she made no protest as he cupped it gently for the last time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.