The First Book of the Merciful Nun
Chapter 23: Surprised Visitor

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 23: Surprised Visitor - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Her next experience was more surprising than pleasant for her. She was again dressed in a simple housewife's frock, buttoned right down the front, over the sensible brassière and knickers when her visitor came in. He was much younger than her previous visitors, only two or three years older than herself, and she could understand a she surveyed his solid figure that he would have had temptation from every young woman, and some not so young, in his parish.

"Oh," he said, surprise and shock written across his features, "Er ... I think I'm in the wrong room."

Though Monsignor Flavin had been careful not to let them meet, Molly knew that her predecessor's name was Gertrude, and this look of surprise was because Gertrude had returned to her convent.

"Gertrude has returned to her former house," she said by way of explanation, "You are not in the wrong room; Monsignor Flavin would not permit that to happen."

Then she branched out even further from the strict obedience to her Master's injunction not to ask questions.

"What would you like me to do, or what would you like to do?" she asked.

The priest appeared to be considering this for a moment and then he asked, "What may I do?"

"Anything at all," she replied, causing his trousers to tent noticeably.

He moved across the room towards her and reached for the button at the top of her dress. She moved adroitly away and closed the door.

"There, that's better," she said and walked back to where he stood.

Lifting his hand with one of hers she placed his hand on the neckline of her dress. Taking the hint he again started to unbutton the front of her dress, beginning to reveal the lithe young body beneath it. When he had reached the waist level, she shrugged the dress off her shoulders so that it was held up only be her hips. Two more buttons and it slid to the floor, leaving her standing clad only in brassière and knickers.

Father Reilly gazed at this vision, so different from the pregnant Gertrude of his last visit, and wondered exactly how he had been so lucky as to be given this young woman as a plaything. He quickly undressed, leaving his clothes strewn about the floor. While he did so, Molly stood still and allowed him to look time and again at the slim bellied body which would soon be his toy, to fuck, to sodomise, to punish, to ... anything. He almost came at the thought of it.

As he removed his underwear he revealed a firm, clean erection which Molly was not unwilling to suck; in fact she quite looked forward to it. However, that was not to be. For him, being sucked had merely been a stepping stone to fucking his little playmate, a necessary step in the process of seduction. No persuasion was needed her; he could go straight to the fucking he wanted, or perhaps the sodomy whose delights Gertrude had offered him.

Naked he reached behind Molly and unsnapped her brassière ... except that there was no fastening there. He was at a loss; Heather's brassières had always had a fastening of some sort at the back. Defeated there he put his thumbs in the sides of Molly's knickers and pulled them down to her ankles, whereupon she stepped out of them. As he straightened up he realised that she had removed her brassière herself.

Seeing his puzzled look, she explained, "It fastens at the front."

His experience with women had really been quite limited. Missionary position with Heather and standing beside the bed with Gertrude were all he knew, so it was a surprise to him when Molly knelt on the bed on hands and knees, her breasts and hair hanging delightfully and moving slightly as the bed rocked.

Inexperienced or not, his body knew what to do, and in seconds he was kneeling on the bed behind her, buried to the hilt in her vagina. Only a few seconds after that he was utterly ashamed as he shot his load into her womb even before he had started to fuck her properly.

Young men are not very well equipped to suffer emotional set-backs, so he sprang off the bed and dressed in considerable haste and practically ran from the room, leaving Molly totally unsatisfied and very much afraid that he would tell Monsignor Flavin that he had not been please. However she heard nothing from he Master, so she assumed that he had said nothing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.