The First Book of the Merciful Nun
Chapter 22: Handcuffs

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 22: Handcuffs - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Although he usually sent messages via the servant girls, Monsignor Flavin came to Sister Lucia's cell in person to tell her to expect a visitor in an hour or so. She was to go with the servant girl carrying a dress and change into it. The servant would then take her habit away and return it after the visitor had left.

In Molly's room she quickly undressed, no longer embarrassed at the presence of the servant, and slipped on the dress. Since there were no underclothes, she assumed she was to be naked under it, and this was not unusual; many of her visitors wanted her to be bereft of underwear. Well before her visitor was due she was ready for him, dressed in a shabby frock which had seen better days, and which was not a normal part of her costume.

Several visitors had met and used Molly in her room at the College of Correction and Redemption but none had used any form of restraint on her, and she had more or less forgotten the handcuffs in the dressing table drawer, when a short, wiry man with sparse ginger hair knocked at her door and introduced himself as Declan. He seemed surprised that Molly was waiting for him sitting on the bed.

"Did they not tell you?" he asked.

"All I was told was that a real gentlemen was to visit me," she said, trying to flatter him, and wondering what Monsignor Flavin had forgotten to say.

"Oh well, I suppose you'll remember next time. I like to find you on the bed, fastened down, but I suppose I'll have to do it myself," he grumbled.

Taking four sets of handcuffs from the dressing table, he quickly clipped her ankles and wrists to the four corners of the brass bedstead, taking care not to touch her flesh at all, so that she was spread-eagled face up, quite unable to prevent any liberties he might wish to take with her body. As he did so he explained that she could do this herself as long as she remembered to fasten her ankles first.

When all was ready, he went out of the room for some minutes; then Molly heard a knock at the door.

"Come," she called, realising that he wanted to start his visit again, with her properly in place.

In he came and stood beside the bed looking her up and down for some moments. He took off his overcoat and carefully hung it in the wardrobe before returning to the side of the bed.

"Well, well, well," he said, "You do seem to have been a naughty girl, don't you? You must have tried to run away or they wouldn't have restrained you like that."

As Molly went to plead her innocence, being the part she expected to have to play with him, he interrupted her with a strict admonition to silence. Slowly removing his suit, he again hung the jacket and trousers neatly in the wardrobe, which Molly noticed was completely empty.

Returning to the bed, he delved in his underwear and produced a short, fat, but evidently very solid erection. Molly assumed that he would use her mouth or her body and she started to dampen in anticipation of the lovely shudder a thick gentleman could offer her.

Still being careful not to touch her flesh, he lifted her frock clear of her body and in one well-practised movement, tore it from hem to neck. Pulling the bottom of it sideways, he dragged most of the torn garment from under her and then tore it again, leaving only the minimum of material attached to the sleeves which, of course, he could not remove. Placing the length of cloth he had thus acquired over her belly, but leaving her breasts and private parts exposed, he climbed above her on to the bed and knelt straddling her belly and facing the head of the bed.

Holding his erection in one hand, he pumped vigorously, and in a very few minutes jets of sticky liquid fell across her breasts, with the first, and strongest pulse just landing on her chin.

As his erection subsided he climbed off her and fetched a chair to the side of the bed near the foot. Sitting on this, he proceeded to pull out some of the hairs from her private parts one at a time, leaving most of them, but causing her considerable pain as each was wrenched from its roots.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.