The First Book of the Merciful Nun - Cover

The First Book of the Merciful Nun

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 21: Statue

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 21: Statue - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

As the first few weeks passed a number of different visitors came to call; Sister Lucia was transformed into Molly, provided pleasures for them, and then returned to being Sister Lucia. Her duties continued to include pleasuring Monsignor Flavin, and he now used her vagina as well as her mouth, and frequently pushed a finger into her arse as he fucked her.

Then a visitor came who introduced her to a new variation. He had asked for her to be dressed as a young lay woman, in the blouse and skirt, but without the frilly apron. She had nothing on underneath the specified clothes, since nothing had been mentioned. When he saw her he looked startled, but made no comment. He was a tall, spare man with thinning hair, older than Molly but not, she thought, old enough to be her father.

"You don't seem in the least shy about your duties?" he asked.

"Sir?" was all that Molly could think of to say.

"The lack of underclothing," he explained.

"Oh. Monsignor Flavin did not say I was to wear any, sir."

The visitor made no comment, but walked over to the drawers and took out the statue of the man's penis. Molly had not felt able to look closely at this, but the visitor evidently knew all about it.

"Well, since you seem to have no shame, take off the skirt but retain the blouse. It will be even more provocative than nude, I think."

As she obeyed, Molly blushed because, as he had intimated, she felt more naked than if she had been unclothed.

"Lie on the bed with your legs in the air, and we'll see how this little beauty suits you," the visitor's voice sounded ominous.

Molly obediently lay on her back and pulled her knees up to her chest, holding them there with her hands.

"Please, sir, what does it do?"

"Ah; then you have not experienced this before?" he asked.

"No, sir," Molly said, wondering what, exactly, it was for.

"Well, what I do is oil you thoroughly," said her visitor, suiting his actions to his words and pouring baby oil liberally on, and into her vagina.

"Now you can accept this easily, I hope."

Indeed the strange dildo slid easily into her body, leaving the handle protruding. The visitor pumped it in and out for some moments and Molly thought she felt the first stirrings of her build up to shuddering, but then he removed it, and she felt empty.

"Now, a little more oil," the visitor commented as he oiled her bottom, making sure some went right inside her.

"Then the pleasure," he said as he slid the device, with some difficulty, into Molly's most private aperture.

It hurt a little, even though she was doing her best to relax and let it in. Once inside her rectum, it was turned several times to seat it comfortably, and Molly began to accept its presence. In truth, it was less painful than Monsignor Flavin's fingers had been, or her "Papa's" penis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.