The First Book of the Merciful Nun
Chapter 20: School Uniform

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 20: School Uniform - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Visitors of many kinds came and went as the weeks went by. Some wanted to seduce a nun, others to humiliate a young wife; some to dally with what they called a French maid; one asked her to sing to him first; still others merely wanted to spend their passion into her body and leave as quickly as possible. Some visited only once, others soon became regulars. Often Molly was punished at the end of the visits for some error, real or imagined, and she came to realise that this was for their pleasure, and not to correct her faults. Occasionally she was required to chastise a visitor, but she quickly learned to do so with a light hand. As it happened, none of her first few visitors resorted to sodomy, so for a while she remained blissfully ignorant of this particular form of indulgence.

Between visits, back in her cell, Sister Lucia spent much time on her knees praying for Molly's soul.

Late one afternoon, Molly was surprised to be given the uniform long skirt, blouse and jumper of a schoolgirl, complete with the badge of one of the best known girls' schools in the country.

"You have a special visitor who will stay all night tonight," said Monsignor Flavin, who had brought the clothing himself, "You will wear these, with nothing beneath them, and he wishes to teach a naughty virgin schoolgirl about sex. Then he will punish her for her misbehaviour. Then he will sleep in your bed, with you, for what remains of the night. His instructions were most specific."

"As you wish, Master," she shrugged, "What do I call him?"

"You are learning fast. You address His Em..." he broke off, "him as Papa. He is the father of the naughty schoolgirl."

"Who is he?" she asked.

"That is unimportant, and not for you to know or find out," said the Monsignor firmly, "Now prepare yourself. He will be here in two hours and you will start off by dining here with your Papa. After that you do whatever he wants."

Dinner, much to her relief, was a very one-sided affair. Molly was served with her usual frugal meal, while her 'Papa' was served a comparatively sumptuous repast of onion soup, followed by smoked salmon, followed by mutton chops, followed by an apple pie, and rounded off with some extremely smelly cheese. Each course was accompanied by wine, of which none was offered to her. During the meal the conversation was very desultory, and totally innocuous while the serving girls were passing to and fro. Molly noticed that the partly consumed bottles of wine were left on the dressing table, which had been cleared temporarily to serve as a sideboard.

After the cheese board had been cleared away, 'Papa' went over to the door and locked it.

"Now, my dear," he said, "We can talk in peace, without all those people interrupting."

Molly answered shyly, "What about, Papa?"

She sat on the bed, which was doing duty as a sofa, next to her 'Papa' and felt very odd in school uniform, the more so because she had no underwear. That thought made her private parts dampen.

"Well, you could start by telling me if you have been a good girl at school?" he said.

This was better, she could recognise a cue when she heard one.

"I've tried to be, Papa," she said, then dropped her eyes, "Honestly I have. It's the teachers; they don't like me."

"The teachers tell me you were very naughty," he chided, "They seem to think you should be punished. They tell me you don't wear your school uniform properly."

Better still, now she knew exactly what to do. She sprang to her feet, moving away and turning to face him.

"But Papa, look at me. What is wrong with the way I wear the school uniform?"

"The teachers say you don't wear the regulation underthings," his voice rose in excitement as he realised the woman was playing along.

'It's so nice to find one who isn't too stupid to play the rôle properly, ' he thought, knowing that at the very least she had no brassière on, 'Breasts which are constrained don't bounce like that. And if she does have drawers on, I shall enjoy removing them.'

"The teachers say you even come into class with no drawers on," he insisted, "That would be very naughty, wouldn't it?"

He loved the way she blushed as the accusation hit home.

'This will be the best one Monsignor Flavin has found yet, ' he thought, 'I hope I get another go at her before she falls pregnant. Well, it certainly won't be my get that she carries.'

"Come here and show me you are wearing the correct drawers," he ordered sternly.

"No, Papa, please. That would be rude. The teachers say I mustn't show my drawers to anybody," she begged.

"Come here this minute," he thundered, "And tell me to whom you have been showing them."

Reluctantly, she moved to stand before him, saying, "Papa, it was an accident."

"What was an accident?"

"The boys seeing my drawers. I slipped over on the snow."

'Inventive, too. Better and better, ' he thought.

"Hmm. That isn't what the teachers told me. Now lift that skirt and show me your drawers."

She lifted the skirt almost to her knees.

"Higher, I can't see them yet."

Just above the knees.

"Higher."

Mid-thigh.

"Higher."

"Please, no, Papa," she begged again.

He was implacable, as firm as the pole which was making a tent of his trousers, "Higher."

As she obeyed, the very tip of the triangle of hair on her belly came into view below the hem of her skirt and her 'Papa' thought for a moment that he would disgrace himself in his trousers.

'This one is a brilliant find, ' he thought, 'Perhaps I could move her into my household. A nun would not look out of place there.'

He dismissed the thought; there would be too many temptations, on both sides, with all the young priests coming and going. A nun would not seem out of place, but a pregnant nun in the Aras...

"Lift your skirt right up," he ordered, "I know you have no drawers on. That is extremely naughty."

"Please don't spank me, Papa," Molly whimpered, enjoying her rôle and looking forward to the end of the little play when she just knew she would shudder very hard, probably when her 'Papa' shuddered himself, deep inside her, "Please don't."

She lifted her skirt to her chin, showing herself completely devoid of covering below the waist.

"Take off that jumper," he ordered.

When she had dropped her skirt and done so he looked carefully at her chest, then reached out and cupped one breast through the thin blouse.

"Just as I thought," he muttered, "No brassière."

He looked at her with a gleam of anticipation in his eyes. He strode over to the dressing table and drank a glass of wine from one of the bottles. Then he rummaged in the drawer.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked, brandishing the knout.

"Y-yes," said Molly, the fearful stammer far from play acting.

"Over the chair arm, if you please. I'll teach you not to disobey the Sisters at school."

Her 'Papa' was still playing the rôle in which he had cast himself, the irate father of a recalcitrant schoolgirl. Both knew she was a mature woman however, and both knew that she was about to be thrashed. She moved over to the armchair, feeling slightly foolish in the school uniform blouse and long skirt. Slowly she bent over one arm of the chair, taking her weight on her shoulders on the other arm, allowing her breasts to hang down, tightening the blouse material. 'Papa' watched this with interest and contemplated having her remove the blouse, but decided against that because a real father would not do so. Chastisement on a bare bottom, however, was quite usual.

"Lift your skirt, you bad girl," he said.

Slowly, to tease him, Molly raised the skirt to reveal a pair of pink and white bottom cheeks with just a wisp of hair peeping between the tight closed thighs.

"Feet apart, miss," was the next order.

CRACK!

Molly was expecting the all-over pain of the knout's many tails. Although she had been caned on the bare bottom at the Convent School, mostly by an elderly nun who seemed to enjoy such things, she had forgotten just how painful it could be when all the strength of the blow was concentrated in a single stroke. She screamed aloud.

"Good," said 'Papa', "Five more like that and perhaps you'll remember to wear drawers in future."

'Jesus, Mary and Joseph. He's using the cane. He's still playing the angry father chastising his school girl daughter, oh God; he's still playing and I've five more of those to come, ' she thought wildly, 'What would happen if I stood up now?'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.