The First Book of the Merciful Nun
Chapter 11: College

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 11: College - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Inside the college, the still silent Monsignor led Sister Lucia along a corridor, carpeted she noticed, and opened a door, indicating that she should enter.

The room was small and dark, lit only by a small window high in one wall, through which a shaft of moonlight came to strike the wall opposite. A candle was on a small side stand and Monsignor Flavin lit it before bidding her a gruff, "Good night," and withdrawing.

As she looked round she saw that although the room was dark, it was luxurious compared with her cell in the Convent. There was a thin carpet on the floor, instead of bare stones; a bed with a thin mattress on it was there, rather than the pallet on the hard floor, and a small prie-dieu against the wall beside the window. She even had a pillow, and two blankets.

She was curious about the other door in the room, and opened it to find a small toilet with a hand basin. This was a far cry from crossing the quadrangle to the privy in all weathers at the Convent. She wondered why she had such splendid accommodations, since she was there as a punishment. Returning to the other room, she was just going to say her nightly prayers before lying down for the night when there was a tap on the door. Sister Lucia opened it and a very young girl stood there.

"The Master says I am to fetch the smock and the sandals, Sister," she said, curtseying.

Sister Lucia was taken aback at this, but reasoned that amid such luxury she had no need of the smock or sandals until the morning, so draping a blanket round her for modesty, she contrived to remove the smock and handed it to the girl. It took only a moment and then she kicked the sandals off. The girl bent and took them, left and closed the door behind herself.

As Sister Lucia sank down on the bed, slightly perplexed as to why she had no clothes again. Then she thought it was probably to confine her; her nudity made her a prisoner in her cell as surely as if the door were locked. Trying to dismiss all her worries, she lay down on the bed and pulled the blankets over her. Sleep was elusive until she worked out what was wrong. Once she had discarded the unfamiliar pillow on to the floor, she slept like a log.


When she struggled to wakefulness, she wondered for a moment where she was. The memories of the previous two days flooded back, and she was horrified to realise that it was broad daylight outside and she had clearly missed Matins. She draped a blanket round her and tried the door. The door handle did not turn; evidently it could only be opened from the outside.

All day she sat, unclothed, unvisited, wondering what, exactly was in store for her here. The College of Correction and Redemption sounded very strict and fierce, but the alternative was being expelled from the Convent into an outside world of which she knew nothing, and feared everything. She had no trade with which she could earn a living; her main duties had been as a sort of general maid-of-all-work, when she wasn't praying, and she thought there would be little call for an adult woman to do a child's work, and even less call for someone to pray five times a day.

The day wore on and she became hungrier, but that was no great hardship; days of fasting were well known to her, though usually it had been as a religious duty rather than as a penance. There was some water in the small side-room in the wash jug, and she drank a little of that.

The light faded, and Sister Lucia, well aware that she had not made her devotions once, knelt beside her bed, pulling a blanket round her since it seemed sacrilegious to pray in the nude. She recited the whole of the litany of Compline, which took her nearly two hours.

Stiff and weary, she lay on the bed and slept again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.