The First Book of the Merciful Nun
Chapter 10: Sister Lucia

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 10: Sister Lucia - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Sister Lucia stayed in the punishment cell for what seemed an interminable period. It was cold and dank, and smelled faintly musty. With no clothes and no heating, she passed a sleepless night. At some point a tray was pushed under the door with a plate of porridge and a mug of tea on it; neither had been sugared, but both were very welcome for their warmth alone.

Later still a plate of meat and potatoes was pushed under the door, though not a word was spoken.

After some considerable time, the door opened and the Mother Superior came into the cell.

"Well," demanded the old woman peremptorily, "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Reverend Mother, it wasn't what you think..."

"Sister," interrupted the Mother Superior, "Do you think I am stupid? Or is it ignorance of which I you suppose I am guilty? When I entered your cell you were naked. A novice was suckling at ... You each had your hands in a disgusting..." the Mother Superior broke off, evidently unable to continue her description of the scene, "This is so serious a breach of discipline that you could be expelled from the convent and excommunicated. If that happens you would be simply put outside the Convent door, on the street, in a simple shift with no other clothing, no shoes, no money, no provisions, and no hope of help from the Church. I have spoken to the Bishop about this matter, and he agrees that you cannot stay here."

"But Reverend Mother, where shall I go? What could I do?"

"I have no doubt that if we put you out on the street someone would soon find you and put you to work, probably in a house of ill-repute, or perhaps working in a factory where you would be used by the men in charge as well as toiling fourteen hours a day, until you eventually end up, as do all excommunicates, in Hell for all eternity."

"Reverend Mother, I know I have broken my vows, and I know I have not been a good nun, but surely I don't deserve Hell's fire for eternity?"

"I made that very point to His Reverence myself. We felt that you should be given a chance to redeem yourself. There is a College which takes on cases such as yours, called the College of Correction and Redemption, though where you might go afterwards, neither I nor the Bishop could imagine. However, I spoke to Monsignor Flavin, the Principal of the College, and he seemed to think that somewhere could be found for you. You are not, of course, released from your vows of life-long obedience and poverty, they are irrevocable. It remains to be seen whether you will again break your vow of chastity as a Bride of Christ."

Sister Lucia was again left alone with her thoughts for a long time. Then the Mother Superior came to the cell again, this time carrying a pair of sandals and a calico shift.

"Put those on. Monsignor Flavin is here to collect you."

Led again through the passage, Sister Lucia was surprised to see that all was in darkness. She surmised, correctly, that it was very late at night. In the reception area, where nuns were never normally allowed to go, there was a short dark priest wearing the purple which signified his rank.

"This is Monsignor Flavin. I commend you to his care. He is your Superior from this moment forth," said the Mother Superior.

"Come my child," said the Monsignor, "our carriage awaits."

Outside, a closed carriage bore them away from the Convent; it was the first time in her life that Sister Lucia had travelled anywhere except on foot. The windows were covered with curtains, so Sister Lucia had no idea where they went. Monsignor Flavin said not a word during the journey.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.