The First Book of the Merciful Nun - Cover

The First Book of the Merciful Nun

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 8: Sister Victoria

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 8: Sister Victoria - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

He saw a very ordinary bedroom with a youngish woman wearing a flowered dress such as many of his parishioners might wear at home. He breathed a sigh of relief, for he had been very apprehensive about this whole concept.

"Hullo," he said, and then was completely at a loss as to how to proceed.

The Merciful Nun was able, after well over a year in the College, to handle this situation, a young priest who was new to visiting her.

She smiled and said, "Welcome. I am here for your pleasure, Master. I will help you in any way you wish."

Father Reilly sat beside her on the bed, and then realised that she was heavily pregnant. He stared at her belly until she realised what he was looking at, and misinterpreted his interest.

"Do you want to see?" she asked and stood up, quickly taking off her dress.

She stood before him naked, except for stockings and shoes, apparently totally unconcerned at his stares.

"I bet you haven't seen a woman like this," she said, "Well here I am and you can do anything you want."

When there was no reaction from the priest she moved in front of where he sat and knelt before him. Reaching out with both hands she lifted one of his hands to her breast while also trying to unbutton the front of his trousers. Father Reilly sat transfixed; never in his wildest dreams had he imagined that the Church would provide a woman, a young woman, a young pregnant woman, a young lascivious pregnant woman for priests such as he.

The breast beneath his hand was warm and tangible, if rather larger than young Heather's and as the woman, Gertrude he recalled, opened his trousers he found that his penis was not reacting in the least. Contemplating the swollen belly in front of him and the blue-veined breasts he felt almost physically sick as the image of the beautiful naked eighteen year old Heather floated in his mind.

Gertrude misinterpreted his lack of response as shyness, so she ducked her head into his lap and licked the end of his shrunken prick in an attempt to bring it to life.

"Stop, stop," he said, springing up, "This isn't right."

"Oh dear," Gertrude responded, switching her tactics in a flash, "Am I the naughty girl?"

She rose and fetched a paddle from the sideboard and then lying on the bed with her legs over the edge.

With the paddle she reached behind her and patted one buttock, saying, "I ought to be punished, didn't I?"

"No, no, no," said the unhappy priest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.