The First Book of the Merciful Nun
Chapter 4: Coming Together

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4: Coming Together - A clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice. She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant. Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Within a week, Sister Lucia began to realise the enormity of the task. Marie had no knowledge whatever of the religious life, and little enough of the rudiments of her religion. The endless patience and good nature of the older girl meant that Marie was hopelessly besotted with her in a school-girl crush within a month.

One evening they were discussing life as a nun and Sister Lucia pointed out that once having taken her final vows, a nun was committed for life to the convent. At this Marie burst into tears and Sister Lucia naturally drew the unhappy postulant to her to offer comfort; Marie's hand somehow came to rest on Sister Lucia's habit just over her right breast, but the good sister ignored that, assuming it was accidental.

The positioning of that hand was no accident; Marie had rather more knowledge of sexual matters than most of the Convent's inhabitants, and had experimented with her older sister for some time prior to her sibling's marriage. Sister Lucia was inevitably unable to resist the advances of the young Novice, which quickly passed from accidental touches to overt stroking of breasts and from innocent pecks to full-blooded kissing. By the time three months had passed they were in a firm lesbian relationship, based on Marie's crush and Sister Lucia's ignorant fascination with the pleasures Marie could give her during their 'study' sessions in the Sister's cell. Tongues were used on each other's clitoris and vaginal entrances. Fingers were insinuated into orifices. Wide open mouths met and provided a playground for amorous tongues.

As a novice, Marie slept in a dormitory, but the Sister with the responsibilities of Novice Mistress was old, and slept very soundly, so it was not difficult for Marie to slip out of the dormitory and visit Sister Lucia one night, hoping they could have an hour or two of mutual fingering and kissing before she crept back to the dormitory.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.