Three Presents for My Brother's Birthday - Cover

Three Presents for My Brother's Birthday

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My brother, Casey, is soon to be sixteen. My two best friends, Denise and Lori, want to give him something for his birthday. Can you guess what it might be? And who the third gift is from?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Then, the following Tuesday morning, Casey is asking me all kinds of questions about this 'birthday party' for him and I keep telling him to just wait and see.

So, we get to Lori's and, as planned, we go right in the house and up to her room where the other two girls are waiting.

Lori is in a halter top with a short skirt and Denise is in a cutoff tee that looked like she was bare underneath and shorts, very short, shorts.

"Hi, Casey, happy birthday," they both say as they jump up off her bed and run and give my brother kisses.

"Wow, girls, is this nice. Thanks, you really are making my birthday a good one."

"Oh, it's not over yet. Here's your present," and Lori hands him a small box all wrapped in birthday paper.

"Just for me?" he asks.

"Well, it's really something to share," Denise replies. "Go, ahead and open it. It's a surprise."

So, my brother pulls the paper off and it's a box of condoms.

"Now, Casey, you have to promise to share them with us," Lori says as Casey opens the box and takes one out.

"Well, I do know what these are and how they're used, is that what this is all about?"

With that, Lori pulls off her halter and drops her skirt and stands naked in front of my brother.

"Wow, Lori, you are beautiful. And, is this condom for you?"

"Happy birthday, Casey," she said.

By now, Denise has also taken her clothes off and is standing there in front of my brother. She reaches into the box and hands him a condom.

"And, one for me. Happy birthday."

"Well, I guess I'd better join the party," and he started unbuttoning his shirt.

I was thinking it was time for me to leave, though, truthfully, the whole thing so far had turned me on pretty much and, yes, I was subconciously delaying my exit until I could get my own look at my big brother's equipment.

He pulled off his shorts followed immediately by his briefs and stood there, the third naked person in Lori's bedroom.

Oh, my, he was beautiful. That's really the word for it. And, his dick was pink, long, and hard and pointing up at an angle, slightly wavering there as he turned to me and said, "Well, Linda, your turn. I've been hoping for this day. I've really wanted this for a long time."

I felt my face burn and my first thought was to run out of the room as Lori said, "Come on, Linda, what happens here will stay here, go ahead, we both think you should. It's your brother's birthday and he's telling you he wants you."

"I do want you Linda, I've wanted you for a long time. And what a time we can all have today."

I simply started unbuttoning my blouse, acting solely on the throbbing I felt between my legs. My brother's cock was beautiful, I just couldn't take my eyes off it, yes, I was so turned on. Yes, I was soon standing in front of my brother and my two best friends, naked.

Casey stepped forward, put his arms around me, leaned down and kissed me on the lips, sliding his tongue inside, roaming my mouth as his hands roamed my body. Our bare skin was electric and his dick was pushing at me insistently as we kissed.

Lori and Denise started applauding as my brother and I parted and stood there together. I reached down and took his cock in my hand and led him to the bed.

"You two should be first," Lori said as my brother took me in his arms and began kissing me, tonguing me deeply. I felt weakened all over. My whole body melted into his as our hands explored each other.

"Mmm, you're so beautiful, Linda, oh, I've wanted this so much."

"I never knew, I mean, I just ... oh, I'm so happy we're doing this."

I was almost completely focussed on just the two of us but I did notice that my two friends we sitting on the floor leaning against the wall watching us, rubbing themselves as Casey and I became acquainted in this new and exciting way.

His hands were on my breasts, feeling, kneading, rubbing, tweaking my nipples as his head went down to suck my nipples as I rubbed his hard dick.

The first suck sent tremors to my pussy and each suck after just intensified the first one. Oh, it was wonderful. His hand was between my legs which I had opened widely, the first male touch I ever had there, it was electric. I could tell I was wet there, I had never, ever been so sexually excited, massively turned-on, as I felt his finger begin to work its way inside me.

"Oh, Casey, that feels so good, put it in further," and I could feel a slippery wetness as I swept my thumb back and forth across the tip of his penis. He must have semen oozing out of his dick. Am I glad we've got condoms.

Right then, the realization hit me right between the eyes that my brother was going to be shoving his dick into me as my two best friends watched my brother fuck me. I tried to clear my head and concentrate just on the hot, sexy feelings we were giving each other and that really helped.

And, it was feeling good. No, it was feeling wonderful.

Then Casey began kissing his way down my body, tonguing me in my navel, then right down to my pubic hair. Was I excited. I knew where he was headed and I spread my legs to hurry him on his way. He shifted his body and got between my legs, then lifted my knees up and put his tongue right on my wet slit and ran in up and down the trembling groove between my legs.

"Oh, oh, Casey, oh, that's soo ... mmm, oh, I've never, ever felt anyth ... oh, oh," I was trembling, shaking, my head spinning, my nipples seemed electrified, he licked on and on until I just exploded.

"UUHN, UUHN, oh, oh, Casey, oh, it's so ... oh, oh," and I clamped his head between my legs pulling him tight into my pussy where I felt him sucking over and over and I exploded again in a second orgasm.

"OH, OH, OH."

I've never had two orgasms before, ever. I've masturbated, of course, what girl hasn't, and I've used a vibrator at a girlfriend's house but I've never had two in a row like that. I just lay there quivering in ecstasy, awash in the most wonderful and sexy feelings. God, my brother just did this to me. Incredible.

"Oh, Casey, that was wonderful. Oh, it really was heavenly. How can I ever thank you?"

He got up on his knees as I once again saw his dick and immediately knew how he wanted me to make it up to him. He confirmed it as he reached for a condom, took it out of the wrapper and rolled it all the way down his lovely, long cock. It was to be inside me in just moments as we both left our virginity behind.

He moved up to place the end of his penis on my opening and began pushing toward me. Suddenly, the tip end popped into me and he pushed again and went all the way in, we were pressed together, my brother deep inside me.

I was so nervous and distracted that I wasn't really feeling much in my pussy, then he pulled back and pushed in again, beginning to do it over and over.

Wave after wave of wondrous feelings swept across me with every stroke, it was divine. I had my eyes closed and now I opened them to see my brother smiling down at me as me ran his dick in and out of me.

"Oh, this is everything I thought it would be, Linda. You feel so good inside, oh, this is so good," he said softly.

"Mmm, yes, yes, it's wonderful. You know, you're my first. I've never done this before,, " and he dipped his head down and kissed me, fucking my mouth with his tongue in and out at the same cadence as his cock was fucking my pussy. Was that sexy. I began squirming my hips around, adding to our pleasure as I glanced over to see my two friends fingering their pussies as they watched us.

I knew then that my brother and I would be fucking each other regularly, I wanted him so much now, I just had to have him fucking me as much as possible.

I pulled his head down and whispered in his ear, "You better fuck me every day or I'll tell Mom and Dad," and I swirled my tongue in his ear.

He leaned over my ear and whispered back, "Oh, I already have plans for you, little sister. We're not going to wear any clothes after we get home in the afternoons, just naked and fucking. And I'm gonna eat your pretty little pussy until you scream for me to stop."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.