Meeting With the Board
Chapter 3: Seducing The Board

Copyright© 2010 by Myra Simmons

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3: Seducing The Board - I go to meet with the board of a new potential client. When I arrive, the VP of finance, calls me and an amazing adventure begins.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

I was doing a presentation to the management board of a Philadelphia based company, going over a proposed advertising campaign. The group consisted of me, Myra Simmons, Vice-President of Advertising for a small, Ohio based marketing company, the customer's company president, John DeLaRosa, Nancy Storm, Vice-President of Finance, Tom Watson, Vice-President of Marketing, Tony Adams, Vice-President of Sales and, Dave Johnson, Vice-President of Operations. As I moved around the table, giving my presentation, I could feel the eyes of the men locked on me and sense their growing arousal. I could also feel the sweet sensation of Tom's cum between my pussy lips and still sense the slight fragrance of Nancy's pussy in my nose.

As I proceeded with my presentation and the discussions during and after, I continued to move around the room, making sure I lightly touched each of the men in the room, constantly making eye contact with them, smiling at them and observing the level of their arousal. All of them were in some state of arousal, Dave and Tony both starting to show small stains on their pants. Nancy's nipples were prominently visible as well in response to my light touches and our earlier activities. Even Tom was showing signs of arousal, in spite of our early morning foray into passion, during which he left satisfying amounts of his cum inside Nancy's body and mine.

I finally reached a point where a break was possible and asked everyone if they could use one. They all agreed. I left to go to the ladies room but, before going, leaned over Tony, resting my hands on his shoulders, putting my lips up to his ear.

"If you're clean, the light is green." I whispered to him...

I stood back up, tugged my suit jacket down and, shoulders back, head high, I walked out of the room, glancing back at Tony with a smile. I walked down the corridor to an available ladies room and entered. I stood there waiting for a few moments to see if Tony would follow. There was a quick, light rap on the door. I opened it, saw it was Tony and pulled him in by his tie.

"Show me!" I demanded

He fumbled with his wallet and took out his test results, showing he was clean of any STDs. I smiled up at him, sighing happily. At six foot, two inches, he towered over my five foot seven frame. As he took me into his arms, I melted against his body, surrendering my lips to his kiss and my body to his arms. As much as I like to be in charge and take the leader role, I do so love to give myself over to a confident man and let him have his way with me. And, with that first kiss, Tony did just that! As the kiss ended, I began to slide down his body, my blue eyes locked in contact with his, covered slightly by the blond hair hanging over them. I ran my hand over the huge bulge inside his pants and realized that his cock was massive! My mouth dropped open in surprise and wonder and I quickly undid his zipper, releasing the monster locked within. Above me, I heard the click of the lock on the door as Tony made sure we wouldn't be disturbed.

I grabbed the monstrous cock in front of my face in my hand, pulling it towards me, hungry to slide its length and girth into my cock craving mouth. Tony, however, had other ideas, grabbing me just under my arms and lifting me. He slid his hands up under my skirt and yanked down my panties, pushing them down to the floor with his foot on them between my legs. Eagerly, I stepped out of them as he lifted me up with his hands on my ass cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his neck and, as my feet left the floor, wrapped my legs around his waist. Tony turned us around and pressed my back against the door. His pulsing cock was pressed against my rapidly parting vaginal lips. I could feel my fluids gushing out of me and dripping off my outer lips and onto the floor. My skirt was shoved up around my waist and I was totally within Tony's control and power.

"Oh God, yes, push it into me, Tony!" I gasped into his ear.

Without saying a word, Tony pushed forward and his long thick cock began to enter my pussy. I gasped and clutched him tightly as he slowly pushed his length up into my womb, stretching my opening more than it had been in a long time. Loving the sensations of being stretched and filled, I became lost in the sensations of pure pleasure he was giving me. The slow way he was continuously sliding into me felt so wonderful! I knew I could take his length and thickness, having been pleasured by even larger cocks in the past but his method was exceptional, giving me the most wonderful, pleasurable sensations I'd ever experienced.

Once he was fully inside me he kept himself buried. I was gasping, moaning and clinging tightly to him while he allowed me to become used to his manhood impaling me. My vaginal muscles rippled and quivered along his hot, pulsing length, sending shivers of pleasure and anticipation through me.

Impatient to be fucked by this wondrous cock, I began to rock my hips on him, sliding him in and out as much as I could; pinned between his body and the door. Tony took the hint and flexed his hips, drawing his cock out of my pussy until only the head was lodged just within my opening. As I started to arch my hips up to pull him back in, he thrust forward hard and fast, burying his fullness inside me once again and slapping his groin against mine.

"Oh yesss, that feels soooo goood!"

He held me there, grinding his pelvis against mine while I ground mine against his. Our lips joined and our tongues danced together as he forced his into my open mouth. What little resistance I had to his domination left me and I gave myself over to his demands. Once he felt my total surrender, he began to hammer his cock in and out of my pussy. Each thrust filled me with pleasure, each stroke fueling my need for him to take me, use me, and pleasure me. My need and my surrender were so complete that after a dozen of Tony's powerful thrusts into my pussy, I began to orgasm against his firm, young body. I was his sex toy and I loved it!

Thrust after thrust he made into my pussy. At each meeting our pelvic bones ground together, forcing him into the innermost depths of my womb. I yearned for his release inside me, craved his seed, ached to feel his explosion in my depths! My orgasms began to overlap! I was lost in a world of pleasure, tied to a demanding, determined yet gentle and expert lover. I didn't have to demand pleasure from him, he gave it to me freely and I wanted, even yearned to give it to him in return! My world was the cock inside me, the body slamming against me over and over and the continuous orgasmic state in which I existed. I was ready to spend eternity this way!

I was lost in my pleasure and the constant, rhythmic motion of Tony's massive cock within me. I felt his motion slow a bit and his grinding against my pubic bone become more pronounced with each thrust. His breathing was heavy, his heart pounding in time with mine. I slammed my head backward, banging it on the door. I looked into his lust filled eyes and knew he was about to give me what I most crave. I locked my eyes on his, my body still spasming continuously in or on the verge of orgasm. I felt his tension building, his cock swelling longer and thicker inside me.

With a grunt, he jammed one last time into me, crushing my pussy lips against his body as he buried his cock to the root in my depths. My body exploded in my most massive orgasm yet as I felt the pulses of his manhood inside me. My body was being filled with my most craved treat! It felt like a fire hose exploding inside me! I clamped down onto him, my rippling muscles spurring him on to more intense spasms of his own. I could feel every pulse, every surge of his seed up his length and then the explosive splash of it against my inner walls. I was in a state of total nirvana!

I collapsed against him, laying my head on his shoulder, my arms dangling loosely down his back. My legs remained locked tightly around his waist, keeping his cock buried inside me. As the last of his spasms faded, I instinctively clenched with my vaginal muscles, locking him in my womb. I didn't want him to withdraw that monster from my addicted body! For me, it was always this way; I never wanted to let a lover leave me after his orgasm, even though I knew it was inevitable.

Tony grunted, pressing against me, pressing his head against mine.

"Myra, relax. Let me out of your pussy."

"NO! I don't want you to ever leave my body!" I responded.

"You have to, we need to get back to the meeting room and I can't carry you on my cock."

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned in sorrow. "I don't want to lose the feeling I have right now. You feel so good inside me!"

"I understand, Myra, I'd be just as happy staying inside you. But, we have to separate for now."

Unwillingly, I gradually forced my muscles to relax to the point where Tony could slide his spent cock out of my body. He clamped a hand quickly over my mouth to silence the loud, sorrowful moan that started to escape me as he left my womb.

When the uncontrolled moan ended, Tony removed his hand from my mouth and replaced his hand with his lips. We shared a gentle, post-orgasmic kiss, our arms wrapped around each other. As the kiss ended, we separated and I bent down to grab my panties and put them back on. I got them up, straightened out my skirt and went over to the sink. While Tony watched me from behind, I bent over, leaning towards the mirror, I ran my fingers through my hair and decided to undo it and fix it. Tony gasped when I released my hair and he saw it cascade down my back, the ends brushing against the curve of my ass. Quickly and efficiently, I gathered it back up and pinned it as it had been before our sex. I washed my hands and dried them, turned towards Tony and gave him a smile and a quick kiss before opening the door and heading out into the corridor.

As I was heading back towards the conference room, I saw Nancy coming from the other direction. She was moving rapidly, her face flushed, her eyes glittering with excitement. She came right up to me, grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into an empty office area just off the main corridor. I found myself alone with her in an area obviously under construction. She pulled me further into the room, towards a large walk-in closet that was finished but empty. Dragging me into the room, she pulled the door shut behind us, flipping on the light switch as soon as the door closed.

No sooner was the door shut, than she grabbed my face in her hands and pressed her lips against mine. The passion and excitement filling her body began to affect mine, radiating out from her in waves. I melted against her, forming my body to hers, wrapping my arms around her and pressing my hands against the middle of her back. The kiss was passionate but gentle, with no tonguing. Suddenly, she pulled her face away from mine, continuing to press her palms against the sides of my head. The glitter in her eyes, I could see, came from excitement, happiness and recent pleasure.

"Myra, you'll never guess! When I went to the ladies room at the break, Tom followed me and came in behind me. Even after this morning with both of us, he was still hard and ready. We were in there all of ten minutes but he fucked me into total pleasure. I lost count of my orgasms but I know he came in my pussy twice! I couldn't believe it! Thank you, Myra, for setting it up for him to fuck me!"

With that, she kissed me hard and quick on the lips once again. I still held my arms loosely around her, my hands on her sides. I smiled at her and let her see my own satisfaction in my eyes and my own arousal...

"No!" Nancy gasped staring into my eyes. "You got fucked too? Who? Tell me!" She demanded.

I laughed at her and nodded my head yes. "Tony fucked me. He just took his cock out of me about five minutes ago."

"How was it? What was he like?" She demanded.

"It was great and he's huge! It felt so good I didn't want him to ever leave my pussy!" I responded laughing.

"Let me see! I have to taste him in you!"

With that, she released my face and slid down to her knees. She slid her hands up under my skirt and grabbed the elastic on my panties and yanked them down. Once again, they ended up on the floor after I kicked them off my feet. I spread my legs wide for her and she shoved her face against my pussy, her tongue snaking up between my red, swollen vaginal lips. As I felt her tongue enter my vaginal slit, I relaxed my muscles and let some of Tony's cum ooze out of me for her to take. As soon as it touched her tongue, she moaned and began slurping it up greedily ... I wanted her to fill her ache for the cum in my pussy so I relaxed my muscles more so it could flow out of me and down to her. When she had her mouth filled with Tony's exquisite cum, I stopped and shifted my hips so her tongue left my opening. I then tightened down again to make sure the remainder stayed inside me.

Nancy pulled her face away from my pussy, her face covered in my fluids, her mouth filled with cum, cheeks bulging. Her eyes were closed and a look of peace and joy on her face. I could see the motion of her tongue as she swirled the cum in her mouth with it. Finally, opening her eyes and looking up at me, she swallowed the gift I'd shared with her. I felt a sudden ripple of pleasure move through my body as I realized hat I'd pleasured her as much as I had. The bond between us grew as well, now that we both carried the cum of two board members in our slutty bodies. We knew that whatever sperm entered either of our bodies would be willingly shared with the other.

Nancy got a startled look on her face and shot back to her feet.

"It's time to get back! We've got to go!" She urged, grabbing my arm.

I held back a bit and took out a clean tissue from my bag. I wrapped my left hand around her head and drew her towards me. I couldn't help the impulse to plant a kiss on her cum coated lips, so I did just that ... Quickly, however, I pulled mine from hers and then dabbed her face to dry up the wet spots of my cum on her.

"Thanks!" she said and then grabbed my arm to drag me back to the meeting. I stooped and grabbed my panties and, as I was dragged out of the closet and towards the office complex door, stuffed them into my bag, just getting them out of site before I was in the main corridor. Nancy released my arm as soon as we were in the public corridor and, together, we walked back into the room.

We re-entered the conference room and everyone settled down. The discussions continued and everyone's ideas and concerns were taken into consideration. By lunchtime, we had a solid campaign established and were well on our way to finalizing the time-line.

Through the meeting, I continued to walk around the room, touching and checking out each of the men. I especially concentrated on Dave, since I was planning on having his cock for my lunch. From what I could see, he was quite ready and willing to give me my favorite treat. Looking over his shoulder at one point, I noticed a slip of paper on top of his notepad. It was an STD blood test result and showed his name and that he was clean. I had a plan formulating in my head for Nancy as well. It was simple and straightforward and I hoped it would work. As we were ready to break for lunch, I leaned over Dave's back and put my lips next to his ear.

"I hope your balls are full because I want their contents for my lunch." I whispered.

Startled, he turned his head towards me. I smiled at him and strolled over towards Tony, still feeling his cum in my pussy. My hope was that, an hour from now, Dave's would be sharing the space in my womb ... When I reached Tony, I stood talking with him, looking up at him, locking my eyes on his. I stood on my tip-toes to whisper into his ear ... He leaned forward, bending down so I could put my lips close to his ear.

"I really need you to fuck me again right now. Wait until a few minutes after I leave. Then, go across to the office complex under construction and go into the walk-in closet there. Don't turn on the light but just come in and find me. I'll be ready for you and waiting."

He moved back and looked down at me, smiling. He nodded his head to acknowledge what I'd said, indicating his acceptance. I walked away from him and moved over towards Nancy.

"Leave before I do and go to the closet where you took me last break. When you get there, close the door and turn out the lights. Strip naked and wait. Tony will be coming by looking for a ready female body, thinking it's me. Make sure you have lots of cum in your pussy before he leaves, I plan on eating you for dinner." I whispered to her

"Ok, I can do that. After what you told me, I have to get his cock inside me. Where will you be during lunch?" She asked.

"If it works out, I'll be eating Dave's cock and drinking his cum. Hopefully, I'll also be enjoying him riding me hard, fast and long!"

Nancy laughed and replied, "I'm sure you will be. You're an insatiable slut, Myra. I love that about you!"

I looked at her and laughed. "Yes, I am a cum slut and proud of it. We make a good team, especially when we are with each other. Hopefully, we'll both have plenty of cum to share in my room tonight."

"Is that an invitation or a proposition, Myra?" She asked laughingly.

"Both," I replied. "I have a hunger for your body and the cum you gather and a need to feel you sucking out what I carry in me. I also need to fuck you hard with my strap-on."

"Mmmmmm, I like the thought of all that. But, at some point, you need to let me wear the strap-on and fuck you with it. I want to know what it's like for the guys to be fucking you."

"Sounds good to me, Nancy, we can take turns being the man." I said, laughingly. "Now, get going and get naked. Tony is huge and thick so be prepared for him."

"I will." she said as she started heading towards the door.

As soon as she was out of the room, I again moved over towards Dave.

"Dave, when I go out, I'm heading to the ladies room just down the corridor. I'll leave the door unlocked and be waiting for you. I hope you like naked blonde for lunch." I said to him with a smile.

"I'd like you any and every way, Myra. You are such a beautiful, hot lady!" He responded.

"Thank you, Dave. If we have the time and you have the stamina, you can have me every way." I replied.

I left the conference room and walked down the corridor towards the ladies room where Tom and Nancy fucked earlier. Reaching the room, I turned the handle and stepped into the room. I put my bag on the counter, took off my jacket and began to unbutton my blouse. Removing it, I flipped it over the panel at the end of the sink. Staring at myself in the mirror, I reached around behind me, arched my back and unfastened the hooks of my bra. As the bra sprang off my back, I pulled down the shoulder straps and dropped it off my breasts. My pale brown nipples were highlighted by the growing blush surrounding them. My nipples were already hard and jutting out proudly. I couldn't help but smile at the sight and give them both a quick tug and twist. Even as I looked at myself, I could see the blush deepening over the white globes of my firm breasts. This was becoming a memorable day of sex, pleasure and fulfillment.

Next, I slipped my skirt down over my hips and ass and caught it before it reached the floor. Stepping out of it, I laid it over the end wall on top of my blouse and bra. I stood, again, in front of the mirror and admired my body. For forty, it was still firm. My stomach was still flat, with just a little bit of bulge. My breasts were firm with only a slight sag of the bottom of the globes showing the results of their lifelong battle against gravity. My waist was still slim and the flair of my hips distinctive. Turning to the side, I had to admire the way my ass curved out from the base of my spine and then curled tightly under, showing a crease where each globe reached my legs. Turning back, my gaze dropped down to my groin and the covering of blonde curls there. My pubic hair was soft to the touch and men loved running their fingers and tongues through it. I was glad that it had never grown so long or thick that I had to trim it.

I heard a noise and saw the knob on the door turning. I backed up from the sink to the back of the room, in front of the toilet. The door swung open and, visible in the frame was Dave. He stood in the doorway briefly, as he adjusted to the room, finally noticing me standing there, naked, vulnerable, exposed and ready for him. I saw him standing there in his tailored suit, standing five foot, eleven inches, his body trim and in shape. At thirty, he was the youngest of the executives and had earned the quick rise he'd experienced. His brown hair was cut and groomed neatly, even this late in the day. His green eyes were bright and piercing. The liquid depth of them drew you to them and hypnotized you immediately. My eyes locked on his and I was quickly lost in them.

As he approached me, my gaze was fixed on his eyes. I didn't even see him remove his shirt, kick off his shoes and remove his pants and underwear. I was fixated on his eyes even as he stood before me and ran his hands up my sides and under my breasts. My arousal grew, my breathing deepened, my body responded to his touch, but I was lost in the depths of his beautiful, green eyes.

I felt his hands leave my breasts and slide around me, his fingers stroking my back. My breath became ragged as the chills ran through my body, crawling up over my scalp and racing down over my ass cheeks and down my legs. I fell into the depths of those green pools as his hand slid down my back and cupped my ass cheeks, pulling me tightly against his body. I felt the press of his massive cock, almost as long as Tony's but a little bit thicker, against my groin. My gaze, my focus, my total being never left his eyes as he lifted me easily in his strong, young arms.

My arms found their way around his neck as he slid his hands under me, pulling my legs apart and wrapping them around his hips. Even as he pulled me even more tightly against his body and lifted me above his splendid hard on, my world was in his eyes. He lowered me down, my vaginal lips parted easily, giving him access to my womb. I gasped in surprise and pleasure as his cock stretched me open and his length slid fully into me. I sat there, impaled on his thick, seven inch cock, my pussy grasping him, my ass squirming, my groin grinding against him. My soul, my personality, my being was lost in his eyes. I felt like I was on Mount Olympus and I was being taken by one of the ancient Greek gods. For the second time that day, I gave up my body and my being willingly, even eagerly to this man who resided inside my womb!

Just like Tony, Dave pressed my back against the bathroom wall. He flexed his hips to pull his cock from my womb, but I arched my hips forward to hold him deeply inside me. My range of motion was limited by his hold on me, so I wasn't able to prevent him from sliding his shaft out of my channel. My eyes began to fill with sadness and pleading as they remained locked on his, ready to beg him to re-enter me. He didn't leave me, however, stopping when just his cockhead was inside my wet pussy. Slowly, he reversed his motion and slid easily back into my depths. My body responded again, my hips thrusting forward, my pelvic bone grinding against his.

My spirit was filled with joy! I was in heaven, lost in my sensations of pleasure and the eternal green pools hypnotizing me. And this man's body was holding me there, filling me with his heat and passion, enflaming my lust and need, making me lose all control of my body, all resistance to turning myself over to him. I suddenly began to know what it was to be a submissive as I gave myself over to this man whose body and spirit possessed and controlled mine. Letting go entirely, losing myself in his control, a fell into the depths of a massive orgasm which wiped out everything in existence to me with the exception of the searing pleasure shooting through me in irresistible wave after wave. My world was those waves and the green ocean in which I was floating!

Lost in my world of pleasure, I could feel his large cock sliding easily in and out of my pussy. I could feel the quickening of his movements, feel him pushing harder against me and deeper into me. With each collision of our groins, we ground our pelvic bones together. I wished I could open enough to let his entire body into mine! I was his sex toy for him to use and play with in any way he wanted. As long as he kept his cock inside my body and let me stay lost in his eyes, I was his eternal slave! My body was his; my spirit was lost in his depths. I'd entered heaven and didn't want to leave.

His motions changed again. He began to growl. His thrusts became even more forceful, more demanding. His cock-head was pressing against my cervix with each full penetration. I wanted to open for him, let him pour his seed into my inner depths. I wanted him to fill my womb with his fertile seed, even as Tony had done earlier. With one last powerful thrust, the tip of his cock forced my cervix for the second time today and his seed began its turbulent journey out of his balls, up his cock's length and then jetted into my womb! At the feel of the pulsations along his shaft, my body convulsed in the strongest orgasm I'd experienced in years! I was a total rag doll on his massive and powerful cock! Stream after stream of hot, fertile cum jetted into my depths. No part of my womb was empty now. After Tony and Dave's orgasms, so close together, my womb felt totally filled!

Finally, his spasms ceased. Mine continued, my vaginal muscles rippling along his length, pulling the last dregs of his orgasm out of his cock and into my body. I am a cum slut and my body is in unison with my spirit, doing its utmost to gain every last possible drop of cum from a lover. He leaned me against the wall until my spasms ended. Only then, did my head loll back against the wall and the hypnotic hold he had on me break.

"Oh god, Dave, I've never felt anything like that! I thought I was being taken by an ancient Greek god!" I gasped out to him. "I couldn't help but give myself up to you completely."

"It was special, wasn't it, Myra?" He responded. "Now, I'm going to lift you off my cock and lower you down. Kneel down and clean my cock with your mouth."

"Mmmmmm, gladly, my godlike lover!" I responded smiling.

Gently, he lifted me off his cock, which made me groan in sorrow and loss. Easily, he lowered me to the floor, supporting me as my legs gave out under me and I became firm on my knees. There before me was the beautiful beast that had just assaulted my body. My eyes were filled with love and adoration as I stared at it. I touched it lovingly with my hand, finally wrapping my fingers around it as best I could. I leaned forward, parting my lips, knowing I had to have it in my mouth, still coated in my cum, his still oozing out. As it entered my mouth, I was back in heaven. Eagerly, I leaned forward and slid the entire length into my mouth and throat.

Even soft, after his ejaculations, he was large. I was barely able to get my mouth open enough to get my lips around that head. As soon as it was in my mouth, I wrapped my tongue around it, caressing and cradling it. Gently, I began to lick the underside of the tip to see if the post-ejaculation sensitivity was still there. When Dave's response was positive, I began to eagerly move my tongue over his spongy head, savoring the flavors of our mixed cum and his growing pre-cum. I slid the full length of his semi-hard cock into my mouth and let the head pass into my throat. Having had so much practice taking cocks deep, I was able to manage him easily.

I held his entire length in my mouth, rippling my lips against his root and my tongue along his length. I also constricted my throat against his head to continue stimulating him. As he began to achieve hardness again, I slid the shaft out of my mouth, following my lips up the shaft with my hand, wrapped tightly around him. Once again, I held his cock-head in my mouth and used my hand to massage his shaft, sliding my fingers and palm up and down and twisting my hand on it. I wrapped my tongue around the sweet tasting head in my mouth, savoring the feel of the flesh and heat. I especially enjoyed the pulsing sensations coming from it as it continued to swell and the pre-cum began to run out of the slit in a steady stream.

I continued to work my hand on the shaft while running my tongue tip into the slit, down to the underside of the head and then under the ridge at the base of the head. When Dave's arousal was growing stronger, I began to flick my tongue in the bottom area of the head, running it frequently up over the slit and around the entire tip. Soon, he was rocking his hips, beginning to slide his cock in and out of my mouth and hand. As he started getting close to another orgasm, he ran his fingers over my scalp and through my hair. He began to push my head down, trying to force his cock deeper into my throat. I relaxed my throat and my neck and allowed him to push me down onto him, letting his cock-head escape my tongue and slip into my throat. As his shaft slid into my mouth, I slid my fingers down his length, removing my fingers to allow more of his shaft to enter my mouth. Finally, I had just my thumb and index finger on his shaft, at the base, and the remainder was inside me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.