Evelyn's Debt - Cover

Evelyn's Debt

Copyright© 2010 by SplendidSpunk

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young Asian college student discovers she has been sold to a Mistress by her parents to cover her tuition.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

"So Lillian are you going to behave for Mistress's guests tonight and service them as I asked, or do we watch as your 'study partner' transitions to a slut slave like you?"

"Misthress, I am not all that cloth to her but I will do everything you ask of me tonight. I do not want someone innothent to be forced into your service."

"I think I believe you Lillian so we will see what happens tonight. Come with me to my office."

Evelyn followed Mistress to her office. She had long since become accustomed to being nude in this house so she barely noticed when she passed people and they stared at her. When they had finally arrived at Mistress' office Evelyn was told to kneel.

"Lillian, since we have just pierced your tongue, the Doctor says we should not let you suck cock or pussy for a week till the puncture heals. So we will put this device on you for the evening so my guests will know your limitations."

Mistress then proceeded to put some sort of cage on Evelyn's face. In some ways it looked like a catchers mask in baseball with one very different feature. Inside the mask was a bar that was forced into her mouth, like a bit that is placed into a horses mouth and attached to the reins. It was uncomfortable. The bar pushed her cheeks back but the worst part was when Mistress attached the 'reins' to the mask and had her crawl around the floor like a leashed animal. Soon she repositioned her in front of Mistress's chair once again on her knees.

"Lillian, you will be taken to the room to service my guests in about a half hour. In that time I am going to treat you to a new experience. Please stand and lean over that padded bar."

Evelyn looked over and went to the padded bar. It was almost waist height and she folded herself over it. As she did she felt Mistress lock her ankles to rings in the floor. Then she watched as Mistress came around and bound her hands similarly. Evelyn was now securely positioned with her ass up and her legs spread sufficiently for her pussy to be exposed as well. When she next saw Mistress she was kneeling in front of her and she had on rubber gloves and was holding some sort of container.

"Lillian, this treat I have for you has been around for a long, long time. It has been used over the years to train submissives and also as a means to increase your desire to be fucked."

Evelyn watched Mistress as she reached into the jar with her gloved hand and removed a white tubular item. It was about four inches or so in length and at one end the item was indented about a half inch from the end. Evelyn was fairly sure the thing would end up in her ass but she had no idea what to expect.

"This is called a finger. It is made from a hand of ginger root. It has been peeled and allowed to sit in a cold place for a few days to intensify its effects. I have one to place in your asshole and another that will lie on your clit. They will take a few minutes to begin once I have placed them. I was going to tell you what to expect but I changed my mind, you will just have to find out for your self. It should be sufficient to say that once the ginger has done it's chore, you will stop at nothing to have a cock in either or both of your holes. And for that my Dear Lillian you will have to ask my guests."

Lillian felt the ginger being inserted into her ass and was surprised at the cool feeling as it was inserted. When Mistress affixed the second piece of ginger on her clit she again felt a nice cool feeling. Once the ginger had been placed Mistress left the office leaving Evelyn alone, locked to the padded bar, her ass in the air and her face caged in with a bit in her mouth.

It was about five minutes after Mistress left when Evelyn noticed that the nice cool feeling had departed and a low burning sensation was beginning. She started to squirm as much as she could trying to find a way to avoid the increasing heat in her ass and on her clit. As the burning intensified she began to try to scream, but the device Mistress had placed there muffled her loudest attempts dampening them to a low groan. Evelyn could not control her body as it continued to try to avoid the pain of the ginger by squirming and moving as much as she could. She was beginning to feel a need to have a cock penetrate her ass to satisfy her burning and her pussy was creating a similar desire within her. She did not know how long she suffered and squirmed but it felt an eternity before Mistress returned.

By that time Evelyn convinced herself that the sensation was slowing but when Mistress removed the ginger from her ass and clit the burning did not stop. She could not stop squirming as she was released from her bonds nor as Mistress led her into the large dining room filled with man and women. Evelyn looked at the crowd and ran to the nearest table and pointed to her cunt miming her desire for him to do something. Fortunately Mistress came up to her and hung a sliver necklace around he neck with a large medallion on it. Evelyn took a quick look at it and read.

"Please fuck me."

It was in big letters and she pointed to it and to the man and he shook his head no, she went to man after man trying to find someone to relieve her incredible desire for a cock. When one man finally agreed she could not spread her legs fast enough and bend over his table allowing him to take her from the rear. When he asked her if she wanted him in her pussy or ass she nodded and nodded. When he finally plunged his hard cock in her pussy she came immediately. As he stroked in and out of her she continued to cum and she began to mumble incoherently. No one noticed because with the bit in her mouth nothing she said was decipherable. She felt the man's cock cum in her pussy and jumped up and went to the next man showing her medallion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.