Evelyn's Debt - Cover

Evelyn's Debt

Copyright© 2010 by SplendidSpunk

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young Asian college student discovers she has been sold to a Mistress by her parents to cover her tuition.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

It was a difficult first few days for Evelyn as the weather had changed and the warm winds blew. She had thought her long hair would cover the statement her ear lobes were making but the wind took away that protection. Every now and again someone would walk by just as the wind blew and see her ear lobes. They would read the words and then smile at her and giggle. She was completely humiliated. The only saving grace was that no one she knew had seen them.

By midweek Evelyn had almost forgotten the words in her ear lobes and settled in to diligently work on her school assignments. One night however she was in the library with her friend Amy when she absent mindedly ran her hands through her hair exposing her lobes to Amy. She could see Amy mouth the words and a quizzical look came over her.

Amy has been Evelyn's friend for years now, probably the one friend who she could count on whenever she needed anything. The two girls looked like sisters, some type of hair and both bodies slim and both B cup breasts, though Amy's looked fuller. Amy was also almost two inches taller then Evelyn. While they looked a lot alike they were merely similar not identical. In fact Amy was more outgoing and seemed to breeze through her studies while Evelyn sometimes felt as though she was just plodding along.

Amy looked away when Evelyn glanced her way she seemed to be avoiding having to tell Evelyn what she had seen. Amy was very non intrusive and generally did not ask a lot of personal questions she waited for her friends to want to tell her things. Evelyn was grateful for that because she could not tell anyone about the degradation she has endured, the abuse she seemed to enjoy. Just knowing that she was in some way reacting positively to the punishment and pain embarrassed Evelyn and she was not ready to talk about it, even with Amy.

Other then that incident in the library Evelyn, managed to keep her 'Slut Slave" earrings a secret. As she left her apartment one morning when she had no classes she wandered the streets of the city thinking about all that had happened to her in the past few weeks. She had her virginity taken brutally, sold actually. She had been pierced in her nipples and pussy lips, tattooed on her thighs and abdomen had a slave collar permanently attached to her neck and of course the billboard earrings. She reviewed the whipping she received at her Mistress' hands and the huge butt plug implanted in her ass. She thought of all of this, she tried to determine if it was time to end her rebellion and just acquiesce to Mistress.

The thought, that Mistress planted in her about her need to feel pain, troubled her. She too was not sure if her rebel streak was truly that or just a way to get the pain inflicted on her that she wanted. She was determined to somehow find out and if it was the pain she really wanted she would have to learn to deal with that. She hardly noticed where she had walked but when she looked up she was in front of an adult novelty store and she quickly decided to go in.

She looked around and saw lots of different sex toys and clothing but she was drawn to the area of devices that were for those for whom pain was candy. She looked at the BDSM section. She decided that she would buy some things from this area and try to inflict pain on herself and see what happened. She picked up a device that was used to inflict torturous pain on a woman's nipples. It looked like a vise or something and you attached one end to your nipples then screwed it open causing the device attached to your nipples to pull them away from your body, stretch them to whatever limit you could. She also picked up another butt plug, this one even larger then the one Mistress had rammed into her ass. And as a final thought she recalled Mistresses advice to use a lubrication to prevent tearing and injury to her anal canal.

She walked home gingerly excited to try out these devices, eager to learn more about her. She quickly rushed into her apartment and locked her door behind her taking her purchases to her bedroom. She lit a candle and after reading the directions for the lube and the nipple device she lowered the lights and stripped naked.

She first lubricated the old butt plug planning to use that one to open her ass before the new larger one was inserted. She took the old plug and placed it beneath her ass and sat down on it. The initial penetration was painful but nothing at the level of the first time it was used. Once she had it seated and was able to accustom herself to the fullness she walked about her apartment feeling the tremendous acceleration of her excitement. She could feel her pussy moistening and her nipples tightening. She went back to her bedroom and assembled the nipple device and reviewed its operation.

After sufficient time had elapsed she reached behind her and fished the plug out of her ass. The plop as her ass released its grip on the plug only further advanced her on coming orgasm. She took her time with the new plug making sure the lubrication was on and then as she did before she set it beneath her and slowly sat down. Getting this monster into her ass was going to take a bit more effort so she gritted her teeth and pushed her self down trying to ram it home. She succeeded and the plug forced its way into her ass and she smothered a scream, as her ass seemed to be ripping apart from the width of the plug.

Evelyn had to lie still and get control of herself, slow her breathing and give the monster time to settle in her before she could do any more. Soon she felt herself accepting the pressure and was able to move a bit. She reached over for the other device and attached it to her nipples. While one end rested on her chest, the other side of the vise like thing was about six inches away. The chains now clamped to her nipples would slowly pull away as she screwed the bars further apart. She took the time to accept the pain in her nipples from the clamping before she worked the screw.

When she was ready she slowly turned the screw. The pain as her nipples stretched was exquisite and although her eyes were watering her pussy was literally dripping. The corresponding pressure form the plug was working to put her over the edge. She continued to turn the screw and the pain intensified yet she went on. When she felt the pain unbearable she turned the screw a full turn and while she screamed continuously she also orgasmed at the same time, it was a huge orgasm and it caused her to actually shake so hard on the bed that the screw to her nipple vise fell out and she had no way to release the device.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.