Looking in on My Sister and Her Friends - Cover

Looking in on My Sister and Her Friends

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Yes, I'm a nerd. But, my computer expertise lets me spy on my sister's sleepover. Five teenaged girls and I've set up my webcam to watch her room. It was more than I'd ever hoped for, way more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The next thing I knew, my sister, Tina, was standing next to the bed, shaking me, "Time to get up, slave, and make us breakfast. Get up."

As the three of us get up from the bed, Paula said, "Looks like he's already 'up, ' see," as she reached for my dick, already hard, more than my usual morning hard-on.

We all went downstairs, all of us naked, me, in awe at all the beautiful boobs and pussies surrounding me as I start making scrambled eggs and toast. Robin had tied an apron around me to protect my pretty dick, as she put it, and then stood there next to me with her hand under the apron, playing with my dick. What a distraction but a welcome one.

Soon, I had fed the girls and cleaned up the kitchen, when Rita took me by the cock and led me up the stairs, saying over her shoulder, "You're good and hard, now, it's my turn, Billy," and we went in the bedroom and she lay down, spread wide as I knelt in front of her. The other girls circled around to watch.

"I want you to lick me first, slave, get me all excited."

I was pleased to carry out her wish and had her moaning in a few minutes, she had the nicest pussy and I was reaching up, fondling her boobs was so nice, her nipples were hard as pebbles.

"Mmm, oh, I am so hot and so ready, put it in me, Billy, I want it right now," and I raised up and scooted toward her and pushed right into her and began fucking her back and forth.

"Oh, wow, better than I'd ever thought. Oh, way better."

I was slowly doing her as Robin got up on the bed and reached under me and gently rubbed my balls. I spread my knees to make it a little easier and Paula sat on the other side and began rubbing my butt as I went back and forth, in and out of Rita.

In a few minutes, Rita began to squirm around some and moan.

"Oh, oh, Billy, go faster, do it faster, oh, yes, oooh."

I knew I was getting close, aided on by being rubbed by a naked girl on each side of me, when I heard Rita, "Oh, OH, OH, I'm cumming," and she began to thrust up at me as I fucked her, then she locked her ankles behind me and jerked me into her over and over with a strength which surprised me.

"Oh, it feels so good, so good, oh, don't stop, Billy, fuck me more," and I knew I was right on the verge myself.

I drove hard into her as I felt my cum rocket into her, over and over, as I groaned and pushed deep into her.

"Mmm, oh, you're cumming, Billy, oh, I want it, oh, yes," and she pulled me down, kissing me and tonguing me as I was swept over with the most blissful feelings.

"UHH, UHH, uhh, oh, oh," and I emptied into her as she bucked her hips up and down, moaning as I drained all I had into Rita.

She hugged me to her and we kissed for several minutes.

After Rita and I were finished, the girls all sat on the edge of the bed and made me give each one oral sex until every one of them had orgasms, my sister included, it must have taken well over an our and my jaw was sore and my cock was back to fucking shape once again.

Tiffany took her turn with me as the others watched and she was so good, very experienced and she knew moves that had me cumming sooner than I did with any of the others.

Then, I had to prepare them lunch.

"While we eat lunch, Billy," my sister said, "You will be the entertainment. You have to jack-off while we eat. We want to see you do it again, make your cum fly out for us."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.