Looking in on My Sister and Her Friends - Cover

Looking in on My Sister and Her Friends

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Yes, I'm a nerd. But, my computer expertise lets me spy on my sister's sleepover. Five teenaged girls and I've set up my webcam to watch her room. It was more than I'd ever hoped for, way more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I admit it. I'm a nerd. Even kind of a pervert nerd. I've dated a few girls but, other than a few kisses, I haven't felt a boob, gotten a handjob, been sucked-off, nothing.

Now that wouldn't be so bad if I told you I was ten years old. Sure. Well, I'm seventeen. Now, you see. Nerd. Computer nerd. Well, at least I had figured out a way to get around the parental controls so I could surf all the porn sites. So, I'd seen lots of stuff but that was all. But, I did have plans.

My sister, Tina, is fourteen, in the eighth grade at the middle school I used to go to. Up until two years ago, she was a skinny twig but then by some kind of miracle that seems to happen to some girls, she really developed. Now, don't get me wrong, she doesn't have DDD-cup boobs, no, they're B-cup (I've gone through her drawers) and, on her, they really look good. She's really cute and has a great figure in her bikini. Yes, she's my sis but, I'm a guy, I've looked.

I've also looked at her little (well, not so little, any more) girlfriends and she hangs out with a flock of damn cute girls. And, this weekend, she's having the flock over for a sleepover. I know because I let her do it.

See, my parents will be away this weekend and they've left me in charge. Being seventeen and a senior, they trust me to be sure nothing happens when they're away. But, I figured, when Tina asked me if she could have her friends over, it could also work out to my advantage, too.

So, here's the line-up for the slumber party: my sis, Tina, she's fourteen, five foot six, one hundred and seventeen pounds, long brown hair, brown eyes. Paula is also fourteen, five-four, one hundred pounds or so, short red hair and freckles but really cute, small boobs, probably A-cup, then Rita, fifteen, five-eight, she's a freshman in my high school, short brown hair, pretty good-sized boobs, C-cups, maybe. Then, Robin, also a freshman and fifteen, five-six, maybe one-twenty-or so, brown hair, boobs like my sister, maybe B-cup and, finally, Tiffany, my sister's age, five-six, about one-fifteen, short blond hair and nice boobs, say C-cup. Tiffany was beautiful, not just cute, she could be a model, easy. Tiffany is a dream.

Five, cute, sexy girls. And me. I said I had plans, here's what I was going to do. My room is next to Tina's and I planned to set up my webcam up in her heating vent so it could video her room. See, it's good to be a computer nerd. It has its benefits. It was easy to wire up because my room had a vent near the one to her room. It was easy. I was ready.

So, on Friday night, the girls were all downstairs, I was in my room, everything working perfectly, her room clearly visible on my laptop which was also recording everything onto my hard drive. I had closed my door and turned my light off so they would think I was asleep.

It was about eleven-thirty when I heard them all coming up the stairs, then watched my computer screen as they all filed into Tina's room. They were milling around, talking, then they started undressing as my cock began to harden. Soon, they were all in their bras and panties.

Oh, they looked so good, even my sister who was wearing a thong panty. How did I miss that in her panty drawer? She must have just bought it to wear this weekend. She looked so hot. Geez, my own sister.

Rita and Robin were sitting on the floor, the others were on Tina's bed, as I saw Robin reach in her bag and pull out something long and held it up. Geez, a dildo. Several girls tried to grab it but Robin held on, sat back, pulled her panties aside and, as I watched, slid it all the way inside her pussy. Her shaved, hairless pussy. Wow.

As Robin began fucking herself with it, the others started taking off their bras, my eyes were especially focussed on Tiffany and Rita who had the biggest boobs. I was not disappointed, they had large, totally beautiful boobs. Rita's nipples were large and brown, Tiff's were small and pink and really sticking out. I just had to get my cock out as I watched. Then ... then...

Omigod. Incredible. Paula leaned over and began kissing Rita as she fingered herself, and my sister was feeling up Tiffany. Oh, would I like to trade places with my sis right now. Then, Tiffany looked up, directly up at the vent in Tina's room, then smiled. She stood up, grabbed her shirt and started to put it on. Oh, shit, I thought, I hope they hadn't seen the webcam. I shut down my laptop and left my room and quickly went downstairs. That was close.

It sounded like someone had gone into the upstairs bathroom and a few minutes later, I heard someone exit the bathroom, so I went back upstairs to my room. As I opened the door, there was Tiffany, sitting at my desk in front of my laptop, watching her friends in my sister's room. She turned to me, and said, "Hi, Billy."

Oh, crap. Busted, busted. She got up and walked right past me to the door which she swung shut as she flipped on the light switch. She had her shirt on and I could also see the bottom of her panties but the shirt's first few buttons were open.

Her hands went up and began unbuttoning the rest of her shirt which she then held wide open.

"Would you like to see some boobs for real, Billy?"

I couldn't believe it. She was stunning and had the most perfect breasts you ever saw. Easily Playboy material. And she was fourteen. Her tiny pink nipples were so pretty, so hard and sticking out.

"Go ahead, Billy, touch them."

It's too bad you can't see her like she looked in my room that night. Tiffany is a strikingly beautiful girl. And here she was before me in just her panties, low-cut panties. Oh, she was perfect.

It sounds lame but I was just frozen, I just stood there.

She reached forward and gripped the bulge in my shorts, then knelt down, pulled my fly down, reached her hand in and wrestled my cock out, and leaned forward as I watched her mouth slide down over it and begin to suck.

Nothing, nothing, nothing, has ever felt even close to as good as this felt. I had the most beautiful naked girl I had ever seen down in front of me sucking my cock. It was incredible. I just couldn't stop it, I cummed in just about a minute after she first started sucking me. My orgasm was stunning, the best I had ever felt. Oh, by far.

She looked up at me, raised back and licked off the tip of my cock, smiled and said, "Are you ready for more, Billy?"

More? More? What could that mean? More? So I nodded my head.

She went over to my bed and got up on her knees facing away from me, spread her legs apart, reached up between her legs, pulled her panties aside and slid her middle two fingers inside her and started finger-fucking herself. I got right up between her legs and started jacking-off. She pulled off her panties and slipped the shirt completely off, then rolled onto her back, reached up and pulled my head down between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.