A Haunting in Missouri - Cover

A Haunting in Missouri

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sarah's dad buys a precivil war home, but are they the only occupants?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Magic   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

The next morning Sarah woke extra early knowing she may have to iron her skirt and blouse for school. She shut off the alarm and bounded down the stairs in her blue baby doll nightie. As she entered the kitchen she found her father was also up and was getting coffee started. Hearing his daughter, he asked

"Morning honey, want some breakfast?" as he turned to look at her. "Oh my God, you're still in your nightie!" he exclaimed. The sheer nightie didn't conceal her nipples or aureole from his view and his cock sprang to attention.

"Daddy, why are you up?" she asked as she tried to cover her breasts with her hands. She watched his gaze drop to the thong and knew her pubic hair would be visible in shadow so she turned her back, presenting that naked ass to his view causing a further stiffening of his erection. He turned back to the counter,

"It's okay honey I've turned around, why are you here in your nightie and this early?" he asked hoping she hadn't caught his erection.

"Somehow all my clothes disappeared including my school uniforms, so I had to wash what I had on yesterday and I was coming down to get my clothes and see if I needed to do some ironing because of wrinkles," she answered as she looked over her shoulder to verify his back was turned. She didn't even think of the fact that her ass cheeks were bare because of the thong when she had turned her back to him. Seeing he was turned away she hurried to the laundry door and opened the drier to remove her bra, thong, and socks, only to find the dryer was empty.

"Damn it, where did they go now?" she asked. The blouse and skirt still hung there.

"What's wrong Sarah?" she heard her father ask.

"My underwear and socks aren't in the dryer, did you take them out?" she replied.

"No honey, I wasn't aware anything was in the dryer," he said. He then thought to himself "I wish I had known because I'd have rubbed her panties on my cock this morning before she came down." He then felt guilty for the thought and cursed himself. He had to remember she was his daughter. His hard cock reminded him she was also one hot piece of ass. Sarah thought for a moment, she had to tell him about not having anything but lingerie and one school uniform, she needed him to give her money to get more clothes.

"Dad, like I said, all my clothes are missing for some reason. In place of my socks, that drawer has garter belts, nylon stockings, bustiers and teddies. My closet only has 5 or 6 short full slips. My panty and bra drawer is the only thing untouched. So, all I have is lingerie and one school uniform. I need some money to get clothes with after school. With all my socks missing I guess I'll have to wear a garter belt and stockings to school so you'll need to call and get that approved since socks are part of the school uniform and I don't have any."

"I can call and say you'll be late and you go to a department store and get socks before you go to school," her dad suggested. In the laundry room Sarah had put her skirt on, removed her baby doll top and put on her blouse. She stepped into the kitchen and saw her dad keeping his back to her, not realizing she was dressed.

"It's okay dad, I have my uniform on, you can turn around," she said. Mark turned around and looked at his daughter, noticing the nightie top in her hand. He was about to talk when she said,

"You should have seen me last night. With nothing but lingerie to wear, I had a navy blue bra and panty on with a navy blue slip, a white garter belt and stockings. I looked good if I do say so myself. I wish that was the school uniform."

"How short is the slip? If you pulled the straps up to make it as short as possible would your skirt hide it?" he asked. Sarah thought for a minute,

"Yeah, I think so" she said.

"So the school requires socks rather than stockings, does it forbid them?" he asked as he thought of his daughter dressed as she had described. Her blond hair and blue eyes must have really shone with all navy blue lingerie on.

"No, I don't believe they're mentioned. It just says blue tie, white blouse, blue pleated skirt with white socks and black and white saddle shoes," she explained.

"Okay then, put on the garter belt and stockings if you want. Just put the socks on over top so you meet the code."

"Daddy, you're a genius!" she exclaimed as she threw her arms around him in a hug. Her crotch was tight on his and he was thankful his erection had subsided but as she hugged him Sarah inadvertently rubbed him there and it began to grow. He quickly moved his hips back to break the contact but Sarah had felt it. Uncertain on what to do she decided to just go to her room and remove her uniform, put on her lingerie from last night, and then put her uniform back on over it. She started out of the kitchen when her dad stopped her saying,

"I don't know about last night, but you looked good this morning when you came in." She turned to smile at him,

"You liked that, huh?" she asked. Mark gave her a sly wink as he said

"You bet I did, honey." Sarah tossed her baby doll top to him and as he caught it she said,

"Give me 5 minutes and then come to my room and I'll show you how I looked. You can hold on to that, I'll ask for it back when I need it." She then ran up the stairs and stripped. She put the garter belt and stockings on and then the bra but couldn't find the matching thong on the floor. That was okay, she'd just get another one. She went to the dresser and opened the necessary drawer but didn't see anything but bras.

"What the fuck happened to my panties?" she exploded. "This is getting fucking ridiculous. Thomas if you are here, and doing this for some reason, put my clothes back before I get home from school." She went and got the full slip and put in on and then back to where she had kicked the baby doll thong, it was gone. "God damn it, Thomas! This has gone on long enough. I want my clothes back, I need underwear for school, damn it." Her dad entered on the ending of her tirade.

"Who's Thomas and why is he taking your clothes?" he asked. Sarah realized she had to tell her dad, even if he thought she was crazy.

"Thomas Murdock was the 16 year old son of the family that lived here in 1880. His grave is in the cemetery out back, next to his parents. He was found dead down in the basement, lying in that doorway you met me at. At the doorway my skirt always flips up, facing into the room. I think his ghost is still there and as a 16 year old boy, flips my skirt up to peek at my panties. Remember how the back of my skirt was up and in the waistband of my skirt when you found me? I think Thomas did it."

"Come on Sara! You know better than that! There's no such thing as ghosts," he said. Wanting to get his mind off her statement, at least until she could prove Thomas existed as a ghost, she twirled in her slip.

"So daddy, do I look good or what?" she said. She failed to notice the slip rose up as she spun and Mark had a glimpse of his daughters blond triangle again. His cock sprang to instant erection and he held her baby doll top in front of it so Sarah wouldn't see it.

"Yeah baby you look hot," he said and then whistled. "Put your uniform on and see if it covers." Sarah dressed in her blouse and skirt and then asked

"So?"

"I can't see your slip, it's covered. Turn around," he ordered. Sarah did. "That looks good also. I think you'll be okay unless you have to maybe bend over." Privately he hoped she'd do it for his opinion and she did. "So, can you see anything?" Mark looked at her exposed pussy and his cock involuntarily jerked and he exploded, filling his underwear in cum. Embarrassed he turned to go to his room and change as he lied to his daughter about the view, "no honey, that looks real good." He left the room and she straightened up and looked at the door.

"Don't forget to call school and tell them I'll be late," she called to his back.

"Yeah, that view looks really good," he thought to himself. "If any boys see that, they'll agree it looks good and ought to pay me for their look." He pulled off his slacks and jockeys using the shorts to try to clean up. Finally he gave up and went to the bathroom and grabbed a washrag and got it all off. He went back into the bedroom and got new underwear on and then his pants. He went down to the kitchen to get his coffee and found Sarah already there reaching for her cereal on the top shelf of the cupboard. There were the bottoms of her ass cheeks, a navy blue strip of lace and the hem of her skirt above. His cock stirred but after having just gotten off, didn't get erect. He put some bread in the toaster and poured some coffee. When the toast popped up he buttered it and took it and his coffee to the table and went to the refrigerator to get a jar of jelly. He grabbed the jar and started to turn as he shoved the refrigerator door shut and it clipped the jelly, knocking it from his hand, hitting the floor the jelly rolled until stopped by a table leg. Cursing he went over and bent over to pick it up. He innocently looked up and there was Sarah's pussy, staring him in the face from across the table. She had her shoes back under her and hooked around the legs of her chair which left her thighs well parted and her pussy in full view. This time his cock did start to harden. Hurriedly he stood and found Sarah looking at him with a strange look on her face. He blushed thinking that she knew what he had seen when she smiled at him and looked down at her cereal. He sat and started spreading jelly on his toast as he thought about his daughter's actions.

"Was she deliberately showing me her cunt, knowing I had to get the jelly and would look that way?" he wondered. "If she knew I was going to look, does she know what I saw when she bent over? Taking this back and knowing there is no such thing as ghosts, did she deliberately have her skirt up to tease me in the basement? Is she hiding her clothes so she can run around like a tramp and tease me? Supper the night before last, was that all deliberate teases to arouse me? And if she is teasing me, I know I heard her bedroom door close but when I got upstairs it was half open to let me see her in there masturbating? What if I had went in or said something; would she have invited me into her bed for sex?" Mark shook his head. He had to stop this. He had a nice girl for a daughter. She wouldn't be deliberately teasing her own father when she knew he hadn't had sex for so long. He didn't want to become involved with a woman while Sarah was still with him. He didn't want any confusion for either one about a mother-daughter relationship. Sarah had a mother, she might be dead, but she was Sarah's mother and Sarah was too old to be told another woman was now daddy's wife and her legal step-mother. When Sarah left for college he could find a woman to share the rest of his life with.

Mark finished eating and got up from the table. He went to Sarah and handed her a $10 bill and then lightly brushed her lips with his. He straightened and headed for the door,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.