Helga - Cover

Helga

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Chapter 5

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My Dad was a wimp. Why in the hell did he think he could make it to Texas with a cobbled together wagon train?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical  

I made it to town and was sitting in a cafe eating a late lunch when three men I recognized off my place rode into town and tied their horses at the hitching rack in front of the Sheriff's office. They got down and went inside but only one came out a few minutes later. I was on the boardwalk outside when he did. I smiled my widest at him as he walked out. He went for is gun and I beat him to it and shot him down like the dog he was. I was standing there looking at him when the other two walked out.

They were amazed and went right back into the sheriff's office. Soon, a young man in a clerk getup raced out of the door and went running to the marshal's office. The marshal came back with him in a minute and looked at the dead one, but went inside the Sheriff's office. I couldn't stand it and so I quick stepped across the street and slipped up outside the sheriff's window.

"What in the hell do you expect me to do about it?" I heard the marshal ask.

"You can arrest him, that's what," a man whose voice I didn't recognize said.

"Arrest him for what. I had my eye on him the whole time. His last trick kept me interested. Your man saw him, nearly shit himself, and then went for his gun. He never had a chance. That boy is fast and deadly accurate to boot. I wish the two of you would go for your guns when you go outside. Then this shit would be over. It turns my stomach to have to let you go, and I'm sure the sheriff feels the same way. I'll be glad when he kills all of you. You're sorry as hell to pull this kind of shit anyway. I'm just sitting here licking my chops waiting for a judge to tell me to come out and tell me it's OK to run your nasty asses off. You needn't come to town again to complain about the way he treats you because I just don't give a shit what he does to you. How about you sheriff?" the marshal asked.

"I'm the same way. I wouldn't arrest him if he burned you out and you could prove it. You stole that place and cattle he paid for. I can't get the judge to tell me yay or nay on the cattle rustling he's talking about, but I know good and well you're guilty. I don't give a shit if he hangs you all just outside of town and that goes for every sorry hand you got hired too. You might as well tell them all they ain't welcome in town. If he don't shoot 'em I probably will. I know you've got that judge in your pocket, but you damned sure ain't got me or the marshal in there with him. Now get your asses back to the ranch you stole. You'd better be damned careful of your hands when you walk outside cause he'll shoot you down like the dogs your are if you even come close to reaching for a gun."

"And I'll go pat him on the back and buy him a drink for it," the marshal said.

Now things were making more sense to me. The damned judge was the hold up, but I knew I couldn't scare his ass. Judges think their shit don't stink. I could find out where he lived though and maybe the next judge would be better.

I was back across the street when the two men came out and I was smiling my widest when they saw me. They stiffened up, but I could see they weren't about to draw. It seemed a little funny to me but they walked directly to the telegraph office and sent a telegram.

I walked into the general store and looked around for a greener, a shotgun. The lady showed me the latest model they'd just got in. It was a ten gauge and she even had the new cartridges it used. I bought it and all the shells except for the bird-shot she had. I went upstairs in the hotel to tell Ma and Helga I'd be gone tonight and then rode out to watch over the part of our land where I'd been doing the job on the cattle thieving.

I went to bed early and was up and waiting for the riders who came out today. I slipped up behind the six of them as they rode by and then got their attention.

"How many of you are going to keep coming out to try gathering these cattle. Ain't I killed enough of you already?" I asked, loudly.

"What do you mean?" one of them asked and then turned around to see the smoke holes in the greener.

"Hell, I've been killing everyone who came out to rustle my cattle and I ain't about to stop now," I said.

"What do you mean you're cattle?" the same one asked.

"Hell, they was here when I bought the ranch before your bosses came in, killed the last owner, and stole the place and the cattle. You expect me to just let you keep on stealing my cows.

"But the boss sent us out here to round 'em up," the main talker said.

"He sent you out here hoping you'd kill me and get rid of his trouble, but it ain't gonna happen. If I was you I'd turn right back around and then go hunt a better jog. One where you ain't so likely to get kilt. Hell, you've been invited to a range war and nobody even told you before hand. Think about what they're paying you."

"I ride for the brand Mister?" the main talker said.

"Well how about that. Ain't you noticed you've been changing the brand on the cattle. If you ride for the brand then which brand are you riding for?"

That stumped him and the others too. They turned around and headed back to the ranch house. Hell, I rode back to town and took up a seat in a saloon. Four hours later the six men I'd talked to earlier came in and they had about eight more with them. I invited them over and bought them all a round.

They told me they'd all quit and were heading out looking for other work.

"Hell, I'm gonna need hands as soon as the judge gets off his ass and gives me my place back. I can take you all on now and pay on the barrel. What you been making?"

"Thirty a month and found," the main talker from this morning said.

"Well, since they're still out there I can't feed you now. How about forty a month and you buy your own meals. You won't have to do a thing until I get the place back, but at least you'll have a little jingle and something to buy food with."

"You mean you don't want us to help you run them off?"

"Nope. It ain't your fight, it's mine. Let me go up to my mother's room and get your pay for this month," I said, and it's just what I did.

Mother kept the money and it was the way I wanted it. She nearly peed her panties when I told her what I'd done and she could barley count the money out fast enough to suit herself. It was a good thing she gave me an extra hundred when she counted it out because there were two more men with them wanting a job by the time I got back down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.