Could It Happen? - Cover

Could It Happen?

Copyright© 2010 by Westside24

Chapter 3

In the two years that passed since Hal had proposed marriage a number of things had happened. The President wished him well and said that if he was to receive an invitation to the wedding he would do his best to attend.

His now fiancée received a large number of congratulations from fellow news people, friends and people she worked with. The women who congratulated her made comments on what a lucky girl she was to be marrying Hal. Men like him they said, didn’t fall out of a tree. They also wanted to know if she was as surprised as she looked when Hal proposed. She told them she really was surprised as they never had discussed marriage.

When and where the wedding would be held was an item of discussion between her and Hal.

“My Dad would be disappointed if we didn’t hold the wedding at the church in my home town. He has expressed this wish to me many times. I know it’s a small town in southern Illinois but that is where I would like the wedding to take place.”

“Well it’s tradition that the wedding takes place at the hometown of the bride so I would agree that is where the wedding should take place. Besides if it was here in Washington, the number of high ranking political attendees who would attend could cause logistical and security nightmares. It would turn out to be a circus and that we don’t need.”

The wedding was held three months after Hal proposed. It wasn’t planned to be a large wedding because of where it was being held and that it was only family and a few friends that were being invited. That changed when the President said he would attend the wedding. The resulting entourage of security and press expanded the number of people who attended the wedding. The media wanted to televise the wedding but Hal put his foot down on this idea and said, “No television!”

To say that she was a beautiful bride was an understatement. Her father walking her down the aisle presented a picture perfect moment. The form fitting white strapless wedding dress fit her like a second skin. Hal knew there were no panty lines to worry about.

The guests attending the reception were required to go through metal detectors because of security concerns for the President. Once the drinks started flowing, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. The President and the First Lady appeared to have a good time as he was on the dance floor dancing with his wife or the bride. He impressed everyone he met with his sincerity when he talked to them. The President surprised a number of people when he commandeered the microphone and proposed a toast to the newlyweds. In his conversation with the parents he complimented Hal and his wife in how good they were in their jobs.

After some thoughts they came up with a simple solution to the problem of where to spend the night. When they left the reception they went back to her parent’s house where they changed out of the wedding clothes. She put on her redhead wig and they carried the horned rim glasses with them. It was a one hour drive to St. Louis where they had booked a room at a downtown hotel not far from the famous arch.

On the drive to St. Louis in their rental car they each had their hands on each other. This type of foreplay wasn’t new or necessary as they were both sufficiently familiar with each other. They just enjoyed themselves as they did this.

In the hotel room they went at each other like it was their first time together as they were exploring each other’s bodies. Hal was content to position his head between her thighs and worshiped her most private part till she could take no more. She wanted him to stop but he continued to give her orgasm after orgasm. Finally with a concerted effort on her part she was able to dislodge him and assumed the doggie position. With her head resting on her arms she presented her backside to him and said, “Do me General, do me good.”

Hal positioned himself behind her. Because she was so wet he entered he completely with his first stroke which elicited a moan from her. Both of their hip motions complemented each other. One of his hands was on her hip while the other one reach under her to tease her clit. The thumb of the hand on her hip pressed against her rose bud which she seemed to enjoy. Because of her reaction he wasn’t sure which of his hands was giving her the most pleasure.

The deposit of his warm sperm into her caused her to have another orgasm. They rested with her in his arms. The excitement of the wedding along with some of the alcohol they consumed at the wedding coupled with this sexual activity cause them to fall asleep. They slept through the night like babies.

When they awoke Hal said, “And how are you this morning Mrs. Corbin?”

“I am fine but more than a little sore. That new name is going to take some getting use to. Keep saying it, I like how it sounds.”

They showered together and Hal made sure she was super clean. She reciprocated and in doing caused them to quickly dry off and return to the bed to enjoy each other once more. As she so often said, “An erection is a terrible thing to waste.”

After they had made love this time they then individually showered as Hal knew he could only make so many deposits in her even with him taking Cialis.

There was a knock on their door which surprised them both. Hal opened the door and a waiter pushed in a cart that contained a large breakfast for two of juice, eggs, bacon, potatoes, toast, fruit and coffee. Hal said he hadn’t ordered anything but the waiter said it was complimentary.

After the waiter left Hal noticed that there was an envelope on the cart which he opened and saw that it contained a note. He read the note to his bride which said, “Dear General Corbin. Rest assured that your being in this hotel is a secret. My son served with you in the Gulf War as a First Lieutenant and he said you were the finest leader he ever served with and the best commander he could have had. After one battle you recommended him for the Silver Star. Thanks for seeing that he came home safe. Enjoy the breakfast and congratulations on your marriage.” The note was signed by the hotel manager.

Hal remembered the battle and told his wife of how the hotel manager’s son had distinguished himself and why he recommended him for this medal. They both thought this breakfast was a nice gesture on the manager’s part and they agreed they should stop and thank him when they checked out.

They did stop by and the manager asked if he could have a picture taken of all three of them together which was done. The manager said the bill was taken care of and wouldn’t accept Hal’s offer to pay. In spite of the promise that their being at the hotel would remain a secret they received applause from all of the hotel’s staff and the guests which had gathered in the lobby when the honeymooning Corbins were leaving the building.

Where to go on the honeymoon was a subject that required some discussion. Because of Hal’s position, security was a concern. Hawaii was the choice for a number of reasons, one of them being that his now wife had never been there. Hal knew there was a military Gulfstream jet leaving from Scott Air Force base which was just across the river from the hotel heading for Honolulu. The newlyweds were able to secure seats on this plane. It turned out that besides the crew they were the only passengers on board the plane. Hal made a note to thank the Air Force Chief of Staff for scheduling this training flight.

Hal thought it was a great honeymoon. They visited two islands, took two helicopter sightseeing tours, did some deep sea fishing and took in all of the typical tourist sights. They wore their disguises which gave them the anonymity they wanted. Their visits to the USS Arizona and the Punch Bowl cemetery were somber experiences.

When they weren’t acting like tourists they laid out by their private pool which afforded them complete privacy. She was wearing a tiny red bikini so she could work on her tan. In a short time she took off her bikini top to avoid tan lines. Hal was mesmerized on how her breasts stood up and her pink nipples. When she asked Hal to put some sun tan lotion on her he was happy to oblige. He put the lotion on her back and moved down to her buttocks. She told him to remove the bottom of her bikini so as not to stain the suit.

He squeeze out a large amount of lotion and with both of his hands was spreading the lotion and massaging it into her buttocks. One of his hands dropped in between her buttocks to spread the lotion that was there. It turned out that his thumb was pressing on her anus and his fingers were telling him that her slit was moist.

She said, “I’ll give you ten minutes to stop that. Better yet, make that a half hour.”

The slight wiggling of her buttocks and his fingers told him of her readiness which caused him to become excited and gave him an erection. Hal put the lotion down and stood up to rapidly remove his bathing suit. He put his hands on her hips and raised her into the doggie position. He thrust his shaft into her and heard her say, “Oh my God!”

He continued to thrust until he discharged into her and then he decoupled from her. She turned on her back to look at him. He could see his discharge on her slit.

“I know what I say about not wasting an erection but you need to give a girl a warning. I love when you make love to me but that was something. You are such an animal, you are my animal.”

The sex was almost non-stop as it seemed to him she needed to make love everyday. She was insatiable on the demands she made of him. He was taking a Cialis pill daily. What surprised him as to her sexual appetite was one night when she offered him her last orifice that she said was still virgin. This was a first for Hal as well. He was positioned behind her with her in the classic doggie position. He tried to be as gentle as he could but he discovered that it wasn’t that difficult for him to penetrate her and she seemed to welcome this penetration. She said that she enjoyed this way of making love and as he found out later she didn’t want this to be a one time experience.

All too soon the honeymoon was over and it was back to Washington and their duties.

The two years that followed their honeymoon were extremely rewarding for both of them. Hal had periodic meetings with the President to discuss a number of topics. Some of the changes Hal suggested were implemented and bore fruit. The North Korean Leader would periodically rant and rave but China was able to control him when he appeared to be going off the deep end. The offer of reducing our arms sales brought China around to our way of thinking.

Russia was able to exert control over Iran’s nuclear program and supervised the handling of their nuclear material. This was made easier when the Iranian President collapsed and died. The diagnosis was a brain aneurysm but Hal had some doubts about the stated cause of death. Nothing was officially said but some quiet credit for his demise was being given to a country that was our strongest middle-east ally.

The Afghanistan situation wasn’t getting that much better and it looked like we would be drawing down our troops in a short time as this war was not winnable in the classic sense. The middle-east problem wasn’t solved and continued to be a concern. Hal thought that since this problem wasn’t solved over the last two thousand years he doubted it could be solved it in a few years.

A South American dictator was constantly opening up his mouth but no one was paying attention to him. He had just about nationalized all of the industries in his country and there was unrest among his people. Hal knew the CIA was fueling this unrest and promoting a change in leadership. The change almost occurred when there was an attempted assassination. A suicide bomber blew herself up but the dictator was only wounded. The attempt however changed the dictator’s attitude and caused him to adopt a lower profile.

The withdrawal of our troops from Korea, Europe and Iraq had been completed. Our allies complained but they were told and realized that we couldn’t continue to support their economies forever by stationing our troops there. The cold war was long over and our Allies needed to provide for their defense and not just rely on us to do it.

Our southern border was now secured. The fence along the border had been completed. Reserve units continued to spend their two weeks of active duty patrolling along the fence and repairing the damage to the fence that frequently occurred. What now to do about the undocumented that were here was a subject of much discussion. Their length of stay here as well as a lack of problems with the law was being considered to give them permanent residence status without making them citizens.

There was an incident on the southern border where a Mexican trying to cross the border was shot and killed by a reservist. Investigation revealed that the Mexican was carrying forty three pounds of cocaine and that three rounds from the pistol he was carrying had been recently discharged. This confirmed what the reservist said about shots being fired at him and no charges were filed. Of course the bleeding heart liberals used this incident to bash the military. Hal never understood how these people could never appreciate or understand that it was the military, many of which who had died in protecting all of the rights and freedoms these activists enjoyed. Let them live in Russia or China and see what would be the reaction to their protesting was his thought.

Hal’s wife was doing well in the television news field. She had progressed to where she now was a co-anchor of the main nightly news broadcast. Because both of the anchors were also given field or special assignments it wasn’t that often they both were together to broadcast the news. The ratings of this news program had progressed to where it was the number one news program in spite of it only being broadcast on cable. Hal was sensing that his wife was starting to be affected by her success.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.