The Grocery List - Cover

The Grocery List

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Bob found the grocery list fluttering across the parking lot. The things on the list weren't just interesting. they were intoxicating. He HAD to find the woman who made that list. But how to go about finding the love of his life? Being a meticulous man, he came up with plans A through F. And he had to use them all.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Saturday, September 15 morning {Bob}

Finding the love of your life can be a tempestuous event. I know most people don't think of it like that, but it was for me. I had idealized the woman who wrote the grocery list. Maybe idealized isn't the right word, because I had even compared Chris to her and had been sure Chris wouldn't be "the kind of woman" I was looking for.

At the same time, I liked being with Chris more than any other woman I'd ever been around. And the knowledge that the two women were actually one was something it took me a little while to get used to.

Then, added on top of that was the fact that Chris had been looking for me too! I mean that just boggles the mind to start off with.

So things were tense, when my penis started yelling, "Fuck her you idiot. You'll never get another chance to stick me in that hot pussy where I can squirt for real for once. Fuck her limp! Fuck her stupid! Fuck her before she changes her mind!"

Then Chris proved she was the woman of my dreams by being patient with me (and my unruly body parts) and giving me time to process this astonishing and very precious information.

Until she started using that strawberry on me. I had dreamed over and over again about strawberries, and now that dream was coming true. In that moment I believed, and accepted that somehow I had been visited by fantastic luck. I wasn't going to look this gift horse in the mouth any more.

Speaking of mouths, my prick, being a hundred percent male, was humming with happiness and had abandoned its previous plan, happy to be licked and sucked again. But I was pretty sure I had a chance to get him a lot more experience than that, and I desperately wanted that experience. I barely got her off of him before disaster struck. Which was also funny, because prior to that morning it would have been anything but disaster for him to spurt in her mouth.

She ran to the bedroom, taking the bowl of strawberries with her. And she ran like she was in a hurry. And I knew she was in a hurry because she wanted to do things with me. My mind kind of stuttered at what those things might be, but my cock yelled "Don't let her get awaaaaaaaay!" and I raced after her as her bouncing buttocks disappeared around a corner.

I made the corner, but was off balance. I lumbered into the wall and bounced off, going to the other wall, stabilizing myself like a drunkard. I got to the open doorway of my bedroom, where I had already spent the best night of my entire life.

She was lying on the bed. The bowl of strawberries was beside her hip. Her hands were on her knees, which were drawn up and she had pulled them away from each other, exposing herself to me.

There was a strawberry perched between her pussy lips.

"Want dessert?" she asked. The tone of her voice made my prick gibber.

"I want you," I heard myself say, and my own tone of voice sounded scary and rough to me.

"I'm yours, Lover Man." She cooed, and spread her knees wider.

I was on the bed and that strawberry was crushed between my teeth and lips before I realized I had actually moved. I lifted my head and could feel strawberry juice dripping from my chin. There was an awkward moment where I had to chew and swallow, during which a horrible thing occurred to me.

"I don't have a condom," I whispered, when my mouth was clear.

She half sat up and reached between us for my cock, which was speechless now. "We practiced control last night. I don't want to practice control right now. I want my dream to come true."

She pulled my prick toward her pussy, and I had to move closer or be in pain. The head mushed into hot, slick flesh and my cock dribbled like an excited puppy.

She kept the head of my cock right there, pulling, and the knowledge that she wanted me ... like that ... right now ... paralyzed me. I felt like I was going to explode.

Then my cock gasped "Follow me, men!" like he was some great General, and pulled my hips down.

I slid into hot, clasping softness that felt like a velvet glove had gripped me. The sound that came from her throat made me feel like I had all the power in the world.

"Oh, Toad," she moaned. "I'm so glad I finally found you."

The urge to spew was so strong that I grasped for the only tool I had available -- distraction.

"I thought I would have turned into Prince Charming by now," I panted.

Her hips gave a little lurch and something squeezed my prick even harder. My cock was so delirious he'd given up speech altogether, and was now humming "Ring-ding-a-ding-rama-lama-ding-dong."

"I don't want Prince Charming," she said, as her hands came to my hips. "I want Bob Randall." Her hips lurched upwards again. "I think you're supposed to move around, Bob."

Don't ask me why, but my reaction to that was to move by sliding to my right. I couldn't bear the idea of taking my prick out of her, now that it was in.

"Oh my," she moaned. Her left hand pushed on my hip and I slid back the other way. "Oh yes!" she panted, and pushed with her right hand this time.

Moving from side to side morphed somehow into moving in a circle, which I could still do while pinning her to the bed and, just like that, we found the thing that would be guaranteed to bring her to orgasm any time I wanted to.

And after watching Chris have an orgasm on my penis ... I wanted to see that again lots of times.

It was the most incredible thing I've ever seen, and it made me feel even more powerful than that initial groan she'd given out as we gave each other our virginity. At any other time I'd have thought she was in pain, but it was obvious there was no pain involved. She arched upwards so much that she lifted my entire weight, and her legs clamped around my butt as she wailed.

Suddenly Bandit was at the doorway of the bedroom, barking furiously. Chris let out a strangled "Stay!" and bit my shoulder!

Personally, I think the only reason Bandit obeyed her was because he saw her bite me, and figured that now he had help whenever he needed it. Whatever the case, he barked once more and then sat down. Chris finished her orgasm by pulling my face down. "I'm sorry," she gasped, apparently for biting me, and then kissed me.

We had kissed before, but it had never been like that. This kiss said it all ... that she loved me ... that what we were doing was just as much fun for her as it was for me ... and that this was no casual interlude between a woman and her pretend boyfriend. That kiss reached deep inside me, down into my groin, and pulled the cream from my balls.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.