The Grocery List
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Bob found the grocery list fluttering across the parking lot. The things on the list weren't just interesting. they were intoxicating. He HAD to find the woman who made that list. But how to go about finding the love of his life? Being a meticulous man, he came up with plans A through F. And he had to use them all.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Friday, evening, September 14th {Bob}

How do I describe what it was like? I'm not talking about the sex. Okay, I'm talking about the sex too, but before that, when I first realized she not only wasn't going to kill me, but she wasn't even mad at me. I think I have some idea of what it might be like to find out that your stage four cancer has completely disappeared, and the doctor is smiling, giving you the Vulcan peace sign or whatever it is, and telling you to live long and prosper.

Of course Bandit was being himself when we got home, and she did that thing she does so effortlessly and he fawned over her. I think that's when I lost it. Because, suddenly, there was the faint glimmer of hope that I could have her. Not that I believed it yet, of course. But the hope was there.

And that is where the growl came from - deep from within me - telling Bandit the jig was fucking up, and that I wasn't going to take any more shit from him. That's what I was thinking when that growl burst out of me. And his reaction caused me to chase him. I've never felt like that before. I actually felt like I was the lord and master of the house for once.

That lasted a whole minute, until I realized I had abandoned my heart's desire, crawling away from her on the floor, and that any normal woman would have thrown up her hands and walked out the door. I locked Bandit out, because if she really was gone the temptation to do him serious damage would be strong.

When I called for her and her voice came from the direction of my bedroom my heart started pounding even harder. She was standing by my open bedroom door. I had expected that, because I had this giddy feeling that she wanted to make out. You can do that anywhere, but being naughty and making out on a bed is the ultimate kind of makeout session.

But then she started undoing her blouse.

Don't get me wrong. I've stared at the pictures in the catalogs, at all the women wearing undies, just like any other man. But this wasn't a picture. It was her. And her blouse wasn't coming open by accident! Again, don't get me wrong. I'm not stupid. I know what it means when a woman kisses a man like that and asks about the bedroom and starts taking off her clothes. I should say I know what that means when other men are involved. But this had never happened to me. I had been pretty well convinced for years that it never would happen to me. I think that's why I reacted like a twleve year old kid, instead of a man.

Think about it this way. Imagine tripping and falling down, but instead of landing on the hard ground, you land on nice, soft, warm breasts. And you're on a hill, so you start to roll, and you're rolling down this hillside made up of breasts, so it's really wonderful, but you still get all dizzy and scared, because you can't stop the whirling. And part of you never wants to stop anyway. If you're a woman, I suppose rolling on breasts might not be too appealing, especially since you know what it would feel like if somebody was rolling on yours. You'll just have to pretend to be rolling on something else soft that you'd like to roll on. But you get the idea. That's kind of how I was feeling.

I remembeer wondering if maybe I had asthma after all, because suddenly I was having a really hard time breathing.

I think part of that was the things she was saying. They were what kept me tumbling, unable to get my feet under me. I had to be on the verge of losing my mind, because I distinctly remember telling her I didn't know how to fix a bra. Fix a bra? Where the hell did that come from?

And then there they were - those luscious breasts I'd dreamed about for so long. I thought my heart was going to pound a hole through my breastbone and leap out into the air.

"Hey! Asshole! You're just standing here like some dufus!" yelled my prick. "There is some prime pussy right over there, you idiot, and while all you can think about is women in catalogs, I smell fresh, hot, pussy!"

"Shut up!" I yelled. He was talking that way about the woman I loved!

Chris, who had been in the act of pushing her pants down -- I could actually see bare hip -- stopped. She thought I was talking to her!

"No!" I cried.

"Don't you fucking say no, you moron!" screamed my prick. I could tell he was frothing at the mouth, because it was getting my underwear damp. "Get me over there. I know what to do!"

Somehow Chris knew what was happening. She even wanted to know what he was saying, but I couldn't tell her. She'd be horrified.

"She wants it, asshole," groaned my cock. "Why do you think she's getting naked? Now get over there. If you blow this - if I die a virgin, I'm taking you with me!"

"He wants to ravage my poor pussy, doesn't he, Bob?" she asked.

"Damn straight!" yelled my cock.

All I could do was whine in shame.

"We can't do that," she said sadly. "But I do want to talk to him, and taste him, and get that cream from him. Is he willing to do that?" she asked.

"Oh fuck yes," dribbled my penis. My penis looked up at me and complained. "I'm blind, because while she's half naked, you're way way behind, jerk-off. Don't blow this for me."

The next thing I knew I was tearing off my clothes.


Friday, evening, September 14th [Chris]

It was obviously the last time he'd wear that tux. I heard cloth ripping as he frantically tore the thing to shreds, getting out of it. Then, come to think of it, losing the tux wasn't such a bad thing. For one thing, the suit was a hideous color. For another, his body was scrumptiously naked. His shoulders were broad and the only hair I could see was a strip leading from his abdomen down to his cock, which was standing at attention. For me. Men had gotten like that for me before, but this was the first time I really wanted a man to react that way. I suddenly realized why so many teenagers lose control and do stupid things. I reminded myself I wasn't a teenager.

Licking my lips, I bleated softly, and hurried toward him. By the time I reached him, he was backed up against the wall. His eyes were wide and he was wheezing. He whimpered as I leaned in and covered his lips with mine, carefully pressing the feverish swollen cock between us When I tickled him with my tongue, he moaned and opened his mouth, and I kissed him for several minutes, before reaching to stroke the luscious hardness with my fingers. Bob growled the minute my fingers made contact and my pussy contracted.

Gasping, I knelt in front of him and snuggled my cheek against his shaft.

"Oh!"

"You like this, Lover Man?" I cooed, blowing my breath over his length.

He whimpered and panted.

"Bob?"

"Urgh."

"You okay?"

He closed his eyes. "I'm a little dizzy."

Giggling, I stood up, led him into the bedroom, and got him settled with his head propped on the pillows. His white cotton sheets were fresh and that intoxicated me almost as much as having his naked body at my mercy.

Closing the door, so the only light we had was coming from the lamp next to the bed, I climbed on the mattress and straddled him. His breathing, which had slowed, suddenly sped up. Bleating, I kissed his mouth slowly and deliberately. Then, while I kissed my way down his body to my primary objective, I paid homage to the teenager in me by sliding my pussy over his cock. It felt good ... too good ... and I forced myself to keep going until the thing that had made my pussy want to stop there bobbed in front of my eyes.

"Hey, Sweet Baby," I cooed to his cock, as I stroked him up and down with my finger tips.

Bob moaned.

"You are such a Big Boy." I bleated softly and looked up at Bob's face. I just loved the look in his eye when I reminded him he was the wolf and I was the lamb. Then I looked back at his organ and spoke to it again. "You do all this for little ol' me?"

"No!" Bob shouted.

I giggled and said, "Is he being a bad boy again, Lover Man?"

"Yes!"

"You naughty, naughty boy," I murmured, as licked over his pre-cum and slid his head between my lips.

Bob howled as his cum shot almost instantly into my mouth. I wasn't ready, of course. I had no experience with this at all, and the sudden rush of slightly salty, slightly bitter, very warm fluid surprised me.

But I didn't care. My Lover Man was paying homage to my efforts.

And best of all ... I liked his taste.


Friday, evening, September 14th {Bob}

To be really honest, I may have blacked out for the first part of what followed, because I have no clue as to how I ended up lying on the bed, with her kneeling over me. I remember her talking to my penis, and I remember it sounding like she was talking to a baby. And I think maybe he was a baby suddenly, because he couldn't talk to me any more, and when she actually sucked him in, he burped - just like a baby.

Yup. Just like that, I suffered my very first premature ejaculation.

"Mmmmmm," she said, sucking harder. It didn't sound like an angry Mmmmm either.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.