Little Indians - Cover

Little Indians

Copyright© 2010 by Lost Boy

Chapter 21: Helen Discovers

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 21: Helen Discovers - The village of Gynt is under siege by the demon Lilith, and many attempt to discover her secrets. Why has she arisen? How is she manipulating their minds? Could surrendering to her seductions be the only way to save the world?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation  

The Andersens had turned up at Helen's door, somewhat unexpectedly, a few weeks ago. Helen had already fallen in love with them all.

The three had been solicitous of her, and encouraged her to talk. They wanted to hear everything about her family and her friends, and were especially interested in those she knew in Gynt: her sister, Magda, her talented niece and nephew, Dee and Penn, and Gynt's healer, and teacher, Jennifer and Tsanja Beale.

Pamela was sitting at the kitchen table as Helen arrived home from her research at the Archives. She had some documents in her hand, and was obviously excited, and she kissed Pamela on the cheek with some familiarity, and hurriedly.

Penn saw this tableau, as if through Helen's eyes, and felt it, as if in Helen's skin, and heard her talk,

"Pamela, I know you've been badgering at me for weeks now, but I have finally found it. I have found what you seek. You and Poe were right all along."

Pamela smiled, and reached up to Helen, and kissed her in return, waiting for Helen to continue.

"My sister's children, Penn and Dee, are indeed very special. They are both the direct descendants of the King."

Helen proudly placed one of the documents, a family register, in front of Pamela. When the Sisters of the Trinity had overthrown the monarchy two hundred years ago, the King's family had been scattered, the throne abandoned, but the Sisters conscientiously maintained records of all who had lived in the land.

"Penn's father, and Penn, are the only living descendants of King Pendragon through the male line. Penn's father is married, so, obviously, he is no longer capable of taking the crown. If the Monarchy were still in existence, Pendragon Fillis would be king, and Deepankar Fillis would be a Princess."

Pamela nodded, and smiled,

"Yes, I suspected as much."

Helen continued, excited to show her other findings.

"I have also found James Beale. He is descended from the first Holy Sister, Mary, in Solveig."

"The Sisters of the Trinity must remain virgins while they serve, but they are released from their vows at forty years of age. Mary had three children, late in life, with her husband, Henry Beale."

Helen placed another register in front of Pamela.

"As Henry Beale's direct descendent, Tsanja Beale would have the greatest claim of anyone alive today of taking up a high-ranking position in the Church. As Jennifer Beale's daughter, she is also a direct descendent of the first Healer in the land."

Pamela looked very pleased.

"Helen, thank you so much. You know, my mother always suspected that your sister's village was special, that Gynt had more than its fair share of important personages. I would very much like to meet your sister, and your nephew, and your niece, and I have already been in contact with Mrs Beale. She has graciously invited us to stay with her. You might like to come with us, and pay your sister a visit, if you have some time."

Helen pulled out a third sheet, and looked a little uncertain.

"Pamela, I have also done a little more digging, and I have gone a little beyond what you asked me to find. However, I cannot make head nor tail of it."

"Pamela, you told me that you had been born here in Toridé, is that right?"

Pamela answered, very carefully,

"Yes, Helen, but as I have told you before, we have been travelling, for Madeleine's education. We have not lived here for some years now."

Helen laid the sheet down in front of Pamela.

"Pamela Andersen. A very prestigious family register, with many great figures in her past. She was born years before the Monarchy fell, years before the Sisters of the Trinity took control of the land. Pamela, your namesake was born in Toridé more than two hundred years ago, and her mother, Palomina Gustafsen, was healer to the King, and one of his favourites.

"There is no record of their deaths, and no record of what became of them after leaving Toridé. It is as if they simply disappeared from the land."

Pamela smiled.

"This is a wonderful coincidence, Helen. Who would have known that a mother and a daughter lived such a long time ago, and had such similar names to me and Poe?"

Helen sat down next to Pamela, and held her hand.

"Oh, Pamela, you must explain. You must help me. There was no record of anyone born with your names since then, and, as you know, in Toridé especially, the Church is scrupulous about such documentation.

"Pamela, what are you doing? You have taken these names for yourself, but to what advantage? These women are long dead. They must have had influence in their time, but who remembers them now? Why would you do such a thing? Who are you, really?"

Pamela looked on Helen as she would a child.

"Helen, all will become clear to you.

"Firstly, Helen, thank you so much. You have excelled yourself. We would never have been capable of finding these proofs without your help, and the documentation you have found is perfect for our purposes.

"If the Church were to fall, then your family would have an admirable claim to restore the monarchy."

Helen replied quietly,

"That is sedition. Your lives would be forfeit if the Church were to discover your plans."

Pamela made the sign of the Trinity over her chest, and continued with the familiar slogan,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.