Little Indians
Chapter 13: God's Vestibule

Copyright© 2010 by Lost Boy

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 13: God's Vestibule - The village of Gynt is under siege by the demon Lilith, and many attempt to discover her secrets. Why has she arisen? How is she manipulating their minds? Could surrendering to her seductions be the only way to save the world?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation  

Dee returned to consciousness slowly. Jane had been taken by her own mother! Dee really felt for her, but began to understand the complexity of the bargain that the Lilith spawn offered for one's soul.

Poor Jane!

Dee felt quite groggy, as if she had been drugged herself. It took her some time to get her bearings.

"Oh, no."

Dee looked down at herself. She was naked. Her legs were spread, and blood smeared her inner thighs.

Her mother had raped her, too.

Dee felt sore, and tired. The memory of the dire happenings in Gynt still filled her with dread, and, searching, she found her clothes were scattered around the tree, bloody and torn. There was no sign of her choker charm.

She didn't relish the thought of the walk back home, and leant back against the tree, tears leaking out of her eyes. She would start sobbing soon, she knew it.

"Dee! Dee! Are you all right?"

It was Madeleine!

Madeleine squatted down next to her, and wrapped a coat around her. Dee embraced her in relief, glad to feel some human contact again.

"I'm all right, Madeleine, but I have so much to tell you. Where's Penn?"

Madeleine put her hands over her eyes, and shook her head.

"Dee, he's almost gone. He's being taken. I can hardly remember him now. He told me he was in the cave, but then I forgot. Oh, dear, that sounds terrible. I hope it's not too late now."

Dee grabbed Madeleine's hand, pulled herself upright, and they both walked to the cave, Dee hobbling as fast as she could go. It was only a short distance away.

Upon climbing down, Madeleine felt the same sense of déjà vu as had Penn. She knew this place had been important, but what had happened here?

Dee looked on in horror, and with new eyes, at the back wall. It crawled with demon flesh, in constant motion, and formed an oozing curtain against the space behind.

She now had no concern for her own safety. If the demon had wanted her, she would already have been taken.

"Madeleine, the choker charms are blocking your thoughts. I'll have to get Penn by myself."

Madeleine was surprised to see Dee walking to the back wall, and pushing with some distaste through it, disappearing from sight. She struggled to remember why Dee had brought her here.

Penn! Her own enchantments had blocked her view!

Madeleine threw caution to the wind, and quickly removed her own choker. Her mind and memories were returned to her, but she had no time, she had to help Penn. She saw the demon for the first time, and realised that she would have to push her way through it. Dee had done it, why couldn't she?

As Madeleine forced herself against the crawling flesh, she felt an intense pleasure, an intense warmth. Along with the feelings of desolation which accompanied her returning memories, the effect was awful, it was horrifying. Madeleine pushed on, and was allowed to pass.

Penn was in the middle of the floor, with Jane Cameron crouched above him, waiting for him to remove his choker charm. He was already embedded in her, but her flesh roiled about him, unable to touch, unable to find purchase on his protected flesh.

Dee was holding Penn's hands, struggling with him, as he tried to open his charm.

How much of Jane was left? Oh, the demon Jane did love him, that much was clear, but the hunger on her face was terrible to behold.

"Evil bitch!"

Madeleine slapped Jane across the face, and Jane slowly turned towards her, and smiled. The stinging slap had left no mark. Madeleine pushed and punched at her, and Jane made no effort to defend herself.

Jane made an exaggerated gesture over Penn, as if to give him back,

"Take him now, Madeleine, take him for now. Enjoy him while he lasts, but he is mine, I am the one that gets to keep him!"

Jane giggled in amusement, and pushed herself back, and Madeleine was revolted as Jane churned back into Demon flesh, and merged with the wall.

Dee was still holding Jason's hands, preventing him from removing the choker, and it took some time before he could calm himself.

Madeleine picked up Penn's clothes for him. He looked around, unable to see any exit, but Madeleine and Dee took hold of him.

He allowed himself to be dragged out the way he had been led in, through the wall.

Back in the cave, they felt safe again, although that strange, cloying pleasure remained.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.