Little Indians
Chapter 3: Philosophy

Copyright© 2010 by Lost Boy

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3: Philosophy - The village of Gynt is under siege by the demon Lilith, and many attempt to discover her secrets. Why has she arisen? How is she manipulating their minds? Could surrendering to her seductions be the only way to save the world?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation  

All of the villagers came to Church every Saturday to hear Tsanja speak. They were a respectful and godly folk, and the villagers liked their priestess very much. She was helpful, she was enthusiastic, and her happiness was infectious.

Tsanja's training with the holy orders also provided her with tools to assist her congregation. With her powers of divination she could predict useful things for the farmers such as weather patterns, rainfall, and even what fashionable delicacies the rich would be eating in the city this season. She knew of little charms to help with all manner of things, and, despite their differences, she would occasionally help her mother with the magic she could not do for herself. As with all priestesses, Tsanja was sworn to celibacy, because much of the magic in the land could only be performed by virgins.

Tsanja's sermons were usually very entertaining, as she confidently talked about goings-on in the village, praising those who had made sacrifices for others, and making epic stories of the legends which formed the basis of their religion, the Holy Trinity.

Soon after Madeleine's family had arrived in Gynt, the weekly sermon did not start as expected.

Tsanja looked quite tired, and spoke uncertainly.

"The religion of our land is based on love. We have three deities, The Teacher, The Mother, and The Sacrifice. The love of a teacher for her pupil, the love of a mother for her child, and, most of all, the all-encompassing love one has for their fellows, and the very human drive to give of oneself, to ease the troubles of others.

"Love should be given unconditionally, but it is not blind. Life always has its trials, and its pain, and its disappointments. The capacity to love one another, even in the midst of pain, is what gives love its meaning. How can a woman love a boy who has broken her heart? How can a girl love her mother when she refuses to see that she is no longer a child? How can a nurse love the old, the sick, who are angry, ungrateful and beyond help? Why does a man give himself utterly, body and soul, as husband to his wife?

"The answer, my friends, is that love is the meaning of life itself. It is not a rule to live by, in order to achieve heavenly rewards. It is not some kind of currency to be exchanged to gain worldly wealth.

"Love is not a means.

"It is an end in itself.

"Love must be given to all around you, even if it is undeserved, nay, especially if it is undeserved. It is the pain and sacrifice of giving which makes it endure, and shapes our souls, and prepares us for the endless cycle of birth, and rebirth. It is the only way in which the poverty of our lives can seek improvement."

The congregation was beginning to get a little restless with all of this dry theology. After all, they had all learned it in childhood, and many more times since then. Tsanja had always made it palatable by weaving it into a story, something fun. Why spell it out again, they wondered?

Tsanja soon departed from the familiar dogma, and her audience fell into an uneasy silence.

"There is another kind of love, a secret love, a demonic love that corrupts all it touches. This love is blind, like a worm, it seeks out life, but it infests all with shallow sweetness, empty bliss and broken promises.

"True love is given, to be accepted, or rejected, and raises up all who will let themselves feel it.

"This demonic, perverted love is not given, it takes, it takes everything that it can touch, and it does not let go. It will entwine your life with its own. First it will seduce you. Then it will corrupt your flesh. Nothing can save you then, and it will soon take your very soul.

"If it were to gain a foothold in this world, it would consume us all, until there was nothing left, nothing human, nothing good, nothing strong.

"I have learned to recognise the signs of the demon, and I know of its demonic love. Whole villages have been known to sink into an abyss of corruption and darkness to feed its insatiable appetite.

"Her name is Lilith.

"She is a perversion of nature, she is from outside nature, and she is invading the world created by the Holy Trinity.

"She has invaded Gynt, and with her has brought her followers, the Lilith Spawn. We must be strong, or she will take us all."

At this, Tsanja hesitated, and Penn used the pause to pass a querying look to Madeleine. She did not see him, as she was staring at Tsanja, her eyes glistening, with some intensity, some strong emotion.

"They are very strong ... watch yourselves, do not let yourselves be seduced by their pleasure, by their evil. Gods, they are amongst us, I wish I could find them, I wish I could know them, and cast them out. Gods, please give me strength."

Tsanja paused, and recovered herself.

"We are very fortunate that we have amongst us three healers, and they have special knowledge of Lilith and her ways. You all know my mother, Jennifer Beale. She has two new visitors at her house. Pamela Andersen and Palomina Gustafsen have come from Toridé to help us all. They know of charms against Lilith's malign influence. These charms take the form of a choker charm, a red stone tied by a black leather band, and, as you can see, a few people in Gynt are wearing them already.

"You have all heard that the town of Toridé was cut off from the world by a collapsed bridge. The Sisters have warned against travelling there, because the roads are unstable and dangerous.

"I am sorry to say that the situation is more complicated than that. I would like to say more, but all I can tell you is that the Lilith spawn have made life difficult for everyone in Toridé. Pamela, Madeleine and Poe were in Toridé when Lilith emerged, and were only able to escape Toridé because of their choker charms. They did not then have a source for the material to create more.

"Such as source has now been located. Pamela's daughter, Madeleine, has been making them as fast as she is able. Please, I beg of you, go to visit Madeleine at Mrs Beale's house, and she will supply you with your own protection against the demon. Don't worry about money. You may supply Mrs Beale with the usual tariff, if you can afford it, but they will refuse no-one their protection. If everyone in the village wears their protection at all times, the Lilith spawn will not be able to gain a foothold here."

Tsanja bowed her head, and put a hand up to rub her eyes, which were red-rimmed, and left the altar. She joined Pamela, and the two women stood together, embracing, heads on each other's shoulders.


As it was Saturday, Penn and Dee made their regular visit to Mrs Beale's for dinner, and Tsanja was there once again. Tsanja seemed to be happier than she been had at church, more her usual self, and everyone chatted inconsequentially, glad to be feeling easy again.

Late in the evening, however, Pamela addressed herself directly to Tsanja. It was clear that the whole room was to be her audience, and that Tsanja was placed firmly in the role of pupil.

"Tsanja, I admired your speech in church today. Few people, especially in the Church, know of the Apocrypha of the Lilith spawn, the demon lovers. These false teachings do not contradict the Three Gods of the Holy Trinity, but tell of the end of our world, the ultimate fate of humanity, the true reason for our existence here on Earth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.