Little Indians
Chapter 2: Healing

Copyright© 2010 by Lost Boy

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2: Healing - The village of Gynt is under siege by the demon Lilith, and many attempt to discover her secrets. Why has she arisen? How is she manipulating their minds? Could surrendering to her seductions be the only way to save the world?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation  

When Dee had just turned sixteen, she spent much of that summer alone. It wasn't that she lacked friends, far from it, but she had grown up enough that she wanted to see her part of the world. She spent her days walking for miles learning the roads and fields around Gynt, and finding her way into each farm's barns, tool-sheds and dairies.

She wasn't brave or stupid enough to venture into the caves which dotted the countryside. Every family had a story to tell of a brave young soul who began to spend time in the caves, becoming obsessed with their majesty, and, one day, failing to return.

Much of the land around Gynt had been cleared, but there were a few majestic oaks still scattered. The limbs of these trees started a way off the ground, and Dee had challenged herself to master getting into every single tree. Once one had gained the first limbs, the rest were easy, and being slight of build, Dee could get into the highest branches, with the lovely feeling of the wind in her hair, the whole of Gynt laid out like a wooden model beneath her.

The oldest, and tallest, oak tree was at the top of the rise near Mrs Beale's house. Dee had taken a long time to muster the courage for that particular challenge, having visited the tree many times without attempting anything. It was an old tree, but sickly, and she would have to be careful with the termites and the rotten limbs. She finally mastered it with a somewhat ungainly shimmy up the trunk. She ascended the next limbs easily, and she was feeling like queen of the world as she stood high in the tree, looking down on Mrs Beale's roof, the smoke from her chimney far, far down.

With the first gust of wind, the limb she was standing on, and the branch she was holding with her hands, both separated from the trunk with a loud crack.

Dee was suddenly falling, and, for a very short time, she felt like a bird, but then was on her back. The wind was knocked out of her, and the branch was on her leg. As she struggled for breath she realised that she had been fortunate, as the grass and leaves under the tree were wet and had cushioned her back in the fall, and the treacherous limb had already rolled away. Then the pain started in her thigh. She knew that her leg must be broken, but she didn't have the breath to scream in pain.

Fortunately, Mrs Beale had heard the crack of the branch falling, and came out her house to take a look.

With her daughter Tsanja's help, they carefully rolled Dee onto a stretcher. By now she was white with shock, and Mrs Beale could see that the heavy limb had snapped her femur.

As Dee was carried into the house, Mrs Beale whispered reassurances to the poor girl, and told her that she could be healed. She had by now got her breath back, and tears of pain were running down her face. They carried her into the main bedroom of the house. Mrs Beale and Tsanja, very carefully, rolled her face up onto the bed, and Dee could not help but think, morbidly, that it was the one that Mrs Beale had shared with her husband before he had died.

Tsanja was sent off to inform Dee's mother, and Mrs Beale began to explain about the healing process.

"Dee, you have had a very bad break. I can heal it, but it will take some time. Please, don't be distressed, but my healing methods may seem a little strange to you. You are in a lot of pain now, but just let me work, and you will be soon be feeling much better."

Mrs Beale, very carefully, covered Dee with a sheet, and gently removed Dee's clothes. Each time anything touched her thigh, Dee had to bite her lip to stop herself screaming in pain. Mrs Beale got into bed beside her, and removed all of her own clothes, being careful not to bump Dee's leg, while preserving the modesty of both of them.

Mrs Beale carefully spooned herself against Dee's broken thigh, and held her around the middle.

"Easy, Dee, easy..." whispered Mrs Beale, her face close to Dee's own.

Mrs Beale's arm was comforting, and her legs twined around Dee's calves. Around her thigh, Dee did not feel skin against herself, but a strange presence. It quickly warmed her, and dulled the pain of her break.

Mrs Beale stroked Dee's hair, and soothed her, and Dee began to feel her leg being stretched, the broken ends bone being moved. The pain should have been excruciating, and Dee kept expecting a burst of pain to return, but, as the two ends of the bone were brought together, she felt only a surge of relief.

The bones felt right again. They were in their proper position.

Dee was held in the bed this way for hours. Mrs Beale continued to pet her, and talked the small talk of life in the village. Dee remained silent, expecting for some time that the bones would shift again, and the pain and feeling of brokenness would return.

Nothing of the sort happened, and Dee was comforted by Mrs Beale's friendly face, and her gentle voice. Dee began to feel a growing affection for her, almost a kind of love.

In the evening, Mrs Beale shifted up the bed a little, and Dee's leg was still held immobile.

"Drink, Dee, you need to keep up your fluids until you are healed. I'll have to hold you like this all the time until then. It will take a good while."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.