Girl Fag
Chapter 43

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

"Please God..." I breathed a prayer and took the first Plan B pill, really hoping it would save me. If I needed to be saved, I reminded myself. I didn't actually know if I was pregnant or not. I followed it with some root beer and didn't feel any different, but maybe a little relieved possibly. Eighty-nine percent chance of working. That sounded pretty good, like almost a sure thing.

Steve and Lisa were still in the shower and I figured they would be for awhile yet, if I knew the two of them. The water was heated by geysers or something, I dunno, that geothermal stuff, and so it never got cold. Steve and Lisa could be in there all night probably. I took off my pleated skirt and stretchy top and then I just ... stretched! Wearing girl clothes seemed to be a lot of work and I was pretty glad to be out of them. I grabbed my Tony the Tiger boxers and a boy's muscle-T that was so stretched out you could see my tits through the arm holes, but that was okay. I wanted to be a guy again.

"Boys don't get pregnant," I told myself with a smile as I dug my dildo out of my backpack. I dropped my boxers just long enough to put it on.

I had a cock again! A nice, big, firm realistic cock and it was poking through the unbuttoned fly of my underwear so I could stroke it. I even played with my molded rubber balls, just cause I thought they were kinda cool. I wished I had real ones, full of sperm and aching to spill their load into someone's sucking mouth or tight little ass, or even a girl's hot pussy. I'd been doing a lot of fucking as a girl since losing my cherry Friday night and it felt pretty great, I loved it, but fucking like a boy was awesome too. I'd just forgotten about it for awhile.

My mood was changing quickly, or maybe it was my whole personality, I wasn't sure, and I hoped I wasn't schizo or something. That would suck, especially if I ended up talking to myself and giggling at my imaginary friends. I knew I was okay though, just a little weird, that's all. I was part girl and part boy and I could switch back and forth whenever I wanted. Maybe. I won't pretend that I totally understood everything that was going on inside my head, but that simple explanation seemed to work. Why make things more complicated than they already are?

"Hi!" Stacy said, like she'd been expecting me to call and I hadn't even said hello yet. I figured I'd get Monica's answering machine again, so it kinda surprised me.

"Hi!" I giggled. "It's Ann, uh ... Remember me?"

"Well ... yeeeeahh!" she laughed. "Wassup? Where you at? I'll come get you! We're gonna hit some clubs!"

"I'm in Klamath Falls."

"Fucks that?"

"Um, in Oregon someplace." I laughed cause she sounded pretty stoned.

"That's too far!" she said like she was arguing with me. "I can't pick you up there!"

"Yeah, I know."

"Monica's in the bathroom. What're you doing?"

"Nothing," I shrugged into the phone. "I was wondering if you had Amy's phone number though."

"Amy?" Stacy giggled. "You fucked him, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess I did." I giggled too.

"Was he good? I bet he was, huh? Did he suck your dick and everything?"

"Yeah, sorta," I agreed. "It was kinda weird."

"Why?"

"Uhhh ... Cause he's a guy?" I laughed. "I didn't know it at first."

"Oh! Yeah! That's a trip, huh? Amy's totally fuckin' doable when he's dressed!"

"Yeah."

"He got his ass kicked by this dyke named Molly once," Stacy said, the words sorta gushing out. "They were making out for like an hour and then she went for his cunt and found his dick!"

"What happened?"

"She kicked his ass!" Stacy laughed. "We all felt kinda bad for him, you know? But hey! You fuck with dykes, man ... You gotta be ready to take an ass kicking once in awhile, right?"

"I guess so." I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Especially if you're a fag! You didn't kick his ass, did you?"

"Me? No!" I assured the girl. "We had a pretty good time."

"Cool," Stacy said and then she didn't say anything at all.

"So, um ... You have Amy's number?"

"Oh yeah! Sorry, I was kinda zoning off, huh? Hang on, I gotta find my little black..." there was a bunch of clunking and muffled bangs and I guess she'd dropped the phone, " ... book. Fuck! Sorry."

"It's okay."

"Amy ... Amy ... Um, Amy ... Oh! Here, it's a celphone, you ready?" Stacy gave me a second to grab a motel pen and piece of paper before reading off the phone number. "When you comin' back to Seattle?"

"Tomorrow," I told her. "What's Amy's real name?"

"What? It's Amy!" the girl laughed. "Just call him Amy."

"Oh."

"Call us when you get here, okay? We'll go out or something," Stacy said. "Or stay in, just the three of us."

"Um, okay," I said, having no idea if my brother would even let me out of his sight in Seattle.

"I mean me, you, and your big fuckin' dick!" she giggled. "Monica can find her own girlfriend."

"Ah..." I laughed. "We'll see, okay?"

"Yeah, you dykes always say that!" Stacy sighed. "Call tomorrow."

"I will. Bye."


"Hello?"

"Hey Julie!" I said her name and felt happy all of a sudden.

"Ann? Hey! Where are you?" Julie was smiling, I could tell.

"Oregon," I sighed. "What are you doing?"

"Homework. I miss you."

"Me too."

"I wish you were here," she said, lowering her voice. "I feel better."

"You do?" I didn't understand what she meant at first and I wondered if she'd been sick or something.

"Yeah," Julie giggled. "I was pretty sore Sunday, but probably that was from the horses more than ... you know..."

"Ohhh," I laughed lightly and rolled my eyes. "So you're okay now?"

"I want you to fuck me again," she whispered and I guess that answered my question.

"Yeah, me too," I agreed. "This trip sorta sucks."

"Does it?" Julie gave me a sympathetic sigh. "When are you coming back?"

"Wednesday night probably."

"Can you come over?"

"Wednesday?" I laughed. "I'll probably be a zombie. It's a long drive."

"I'll wake you up," Julie promised.

"Nah, I'm sure my dad will want to see me and I gotta go to school Thursday and..."

"Yeah." She took a deep breath. "I just want to see you. Jane called me."

"Oh yeah?" I smiled at that. "What, tonight?"

"Yeah. Yesterday too. She's kind of going crazy since you left."

"What do you mean?" I narrowed my eyes at the phone.

"Well, not crazy, just ... I don't know ... She needs you," Julie said. "We talked for about an hour about you."

"An hour about me?" I giggled, despite my sudden concern for Jane. "That must have been pretty boring."

"What? No!" Julie laughed. "It was fun. She, uh ... You ever do phone sex?"

"With Jane?" I groaned happily. "Oh God!"

"She made me cum!" Julie whispered and then she laughed and I knew the girl had to be blushing hard.

"Yeah," I nodded and then looked up as the bathroom door opened. "She does that to me too."

"Who does?" Steve asked me with a grin and I made a face at him so he'd be quiet. He was looking at my dildo, which was standing out of my boxers and I'd been sorta playing with it, but not really.

"She wanted to come over, but..." Julie's voice trailed off.

"To your house?" I asked. "But what?"

"I just want you to be here too, you know? I don't want you to think, um ... Like we're fooling around or anything."

"Fooling around?" I was getting lost again, but watching Steve pull on a pair of briefs wasn't helping and Lisa was naked and pink and moist all over after her long, long shower...

"It would be like cheating on you," Julie said. "Don't you think? You'd be kinda mad, right?"

"If it was just you and Jane?" I almost laughed, but the girl sounded so serious.

"Yeah."

"Um, I don't think I could ever get mad at you guys," I said truthfully, hoping she'd understand.

"Oh," she said. Just that and I had no idea if my girlfriend was disappointed or what.

"Why? Do you want me to get jealous?" I asked her lightly, just so I could say I was joking if Julie got mad. I really didn't understand girls at all sometimes. And which one of them would I be jealous of? None of this made sense to me.

"No," Julie answered quickly. "I just..." she cleared her throat, " ... thought maybe you'd be mad."

"What did Jane think?"

"She thought you'd be happy," the girl answered slowly. "She said she wanted to spend the night. Sorta."

"Spend the night?" I couldn't see Jane's parents letting her do that, not on a week night with school the next day. Maybe Sherry could get away with something like that, but Jane? No way.

"I think she's fighting with her sister or something," Julie said. "I don't know. She didn't really want to talk about it. Jane just wanted to spend the night someplace."

"That's kinda weird," I decided. "I should call her probably."

"Now? But I was thinking we could, um ... try that phone sex thing," Julie said softly and I laughed.

"Mmmm ... I'm in a little motel room with my brother and his girlfriend," I told her. "I don't think I could really..."

"Oh," Julie giggled. "Yeah, I guess."

"I'll call you when I get home, okay?"

"Promise?" Julie asked and I smiled to myself because I was missing her a lot.

"Of course," I said and then I lowered my voice. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Okay ... Bye..." I didn't want to hang up, but after Julie said goodbye I did.


The phone rang nine times and I was just about to give up when someone finally answered.

"Sherry? Where's Jane?" I asked, since I'd called Jane's phone number.

"Ann? Where are you? Is Jane there?"

"No," I frowned and it was like we were speaking two different languages. "I'm looking for Jane. Where is she?"

"She's not here," Sherry said. "Jane took off in my car."

"What do you mean, she took off in your car?" I frowned at that and Steve looked at me. He was on the bed with Lisa while I sat on the floor, leaning against the wall.

"She stole it. We got in a little ... argument and..." Sherry sighed. "And she left."

"Argument about what?" I wondered.

"Sister stuff," Sherry told me, kind of snappish like it was none of my business. "Anyway, Mom and Dad are freaking out; they called the sheriff and everything."

"They called the sheriff?" I blinked at that.

"Yeah, but they're not gonna do anything," Sherry told me. "The sheriff said she's not a runaway until she's gone for like seventy-two hours or something, so..."

"A runaway?"

"She'll be back," Sherry said, but I wasn't sure I liked the way she said it. There was too much hope and not enough certainty, I thought, but I didn't know Sherry really well anyway, at least not like that. In some ways I thought I knew her too well.

"Great." I frowned and hung up the phone without much in the way of goodbyes. Whatever had set Jane off had come from Sherry and I really hated that thing they had going, whatever it was.

"What happened?" Steve asked me, but I just shook my head and I was already dialing the phone again.

"Grand Central," Greg answered the phone.

"Hey, it's me. Is Mark there?" I asked.

"Ann? What? Mark, no, but..."

"How about David? Let me talk to him."

"David's not here either, but..."

"Fuck!" I frowned. "Where are they? I need them!"

"I don't know, but listen..."

"What?" I asked, feeling super annoyed and pretty worried because I didn't know what Jane would do, you know? She wasn't like other people. I loved her and I was going to cry pretty soon.

"Jane's here," Greg said and that confused me.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, she's here!" Greg laughed. "It's weird, I dunno. She's in your bed or something. Pop's up there talking to her. Scott too, I think."

"Well ... Where's Mark and David then?" I wondered because Jane knew I wasn't gonna be there, but she was friends with my two brothers, sorta.

"They're out looking for her." Greg was still laughing. "It's kinda crazy around here."

"I just talked to Sherry," I said. "They don't know where she is. They called the sheriff and everything."

"I dunno, sis," Greg said. "I'm just cleanin' the kitchen."

"I want to talk to her."

"Okay, hold on." There was some clunking and I looked at Steve. "Jane's in my bed."

"Uhhh ... okay..." He half-smiled at me. "Why?"

"Beats me," I shrugged and Lisa just gave me a blank sorta look cause she didn't know Jane at all.

"Is she alright?" Steve wondered and I just held up my hand, like who knows?

"Ann?" I heard Jane's soft voice and I felt like I'd been holding my breath for the last fifteen minutes and now I could breathe again.

"Yeah," I smiled into the phone. "What's going on? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," she answered. "I miss you though."

"I miss you too," I said with a laugh. "God! Give me a heart attack! I called your phone and Sherry answered. She told me..."

"Sherry?" Jane snorted.

" ... you guys got in a fight or something."

"She wanted me to ... do stuff," Jane said slowly, dropping her voice so I could barely hear her and I guessed she probably wasn't alone in the kitchen.

"Do what stuff?" I asked and then I sorta figured it out. "You mean sex? She wanted you to..."

"Yeah, that stuff," Jane answered. "Like I used to, um ... With her and your brothers."

"My brothers? Mark and David, they were going to make you have sex with them?" I asked and Steve got a serious look then and I waved him down as he started to sit up.

"I don't think they knew about it. I don't know," Jane said. "Sherry was going out with them, out to four tires, and she wanted me to come and ... I didn't want to."

"So you ran away?" I laughed. "Your parents called the police."

"Sherry said if I didn't go, if I didn't ... have fun with them ... then, um ... she was going to tell Mom and Dad about you and me."

"She did? But ... she wasn't serious, right?" I remember how Sherry had talked before, about how Jane had to keep us a secret, and now she was trying to blackmail Jane with it? That didn't make sense.

"Who knows," Jane sighed. "I had to get away though, you know? I hate that place."

"Yeah," I nodded into the phone and then I laughed just cause I'd been so stressed. "So you went to my house, huh?"

"Yeah, well..." Jane giggled. "I didn't have anyplace else to go. I miss you. I just ... I wanted to feel safe."

"Yeah," I sighed.

"I wanted to feel loved."

"I love you," I whispered. "Um, what did my dad say?"

"I love you too. What? Oh, he's really sweet," Jane told me and I think she was probably smiling at my dad right then, but who knows. "He told me I can spend the night if I want, but he's gonna call my folks."

"I guess he probably has to."

"Yeah," Jane agreed. "I just don't want to get you in trouble."

"You're not," I told her. "My dad already knows you're my girlfriend, remember?"

"Yeah," Jane laughed. "That's so cool. I wish I could live here."

"Heh!" I grinned at that. "With all my brothers? No, you don't."

"Well..." Jane said with a happy sigh, "I'm gonna be sleeping in your bed later."

"Hmmm..."

"I'm probably gonna get it kinda ... wet," she breathed and my tummy knotted up hard. Jane's voice was so sexy when she wanted it to be. Like a weapon, you know?

"Shhh ... God! Is my dad there? Who's in the kitchen with you?"

"Oh ... Everybody," Jane laughed. "They're not listening though."

"Yeah they are!" I giggled. "They're just good at pretending they're not. Don't trust them ... especially Henry!"

"Henry?" Jane sounded surprised. "He's so cute though."

"What?" I about dropped the phone.

"What?" Jane laughed. "He's being really nice. Anyway ... I think your dad wants to use the phone, so..."

"Yeah, okay," I agreed. "I'll be home Wednesday alright? So you're going to be..."

"I'll be fine, yeah," Jane said. "I just want to see you again. It's lonely here when you're gone."

"You could always call Julie again," I teased her.

"Oh! You talked to her?" Jane asked happily. "That girl's bad!"

"She is?"

"Oh my God! Well, I'll tell you later," Jane lowered her voice. "She made me cum!"

"That's what Julie said about you!" I laughed and Jane was giggling and the world was all right again. Sorta. But if I found out that Mark and David had been in on Sherry's little plan to fuck my girlfriend ... I wasn't really happy about any of that.


"I, um ... I want to go out tonight. Okay?" I asked Steve and we were maybe half-way to Seattle and I'd been putting it off.

"Yeah, right," Steve snorted, giving me a look like I was crazy.

I'd been sort of expecting that though and formulating a plan all morning, but I wasn't sure I had the guts to try it. Probably I was a little crazy after all the weird stuff that had happened on our little road trip. Being down in Klamath had been a real bummer, even when I thought it had been fun, it really hadn't been. Except for meeting Jared and Ben, but that had turned out to be sorta bad too, since I could be pregnant.

I never did call Amy, although I sorta wanted to, just so I could figure out why he was like he was. That and apologize for my brother being such a butthead. I didn't call though. By the time I'd finished calling everybody else it had been sorta late. Lisa had wanted to have sex with me and Steve at the same time. She'd put on her collar again, making sure I saw it, but I'd slept on the floor. I fell asleep listening to Steve and Lisa talking about nothing important. They didn't have sex and I kept wondering why I wasn't happy.

"What are you guys gonna do?" I wondered, but I already knew the answer.

"Just relax," Steve said. "Watch some free HBO and..." he grinned at Lisa who was in the front passenger seat.

"Then ... how about if Lisa goes with me?" I said slowly. "You can relax and she can make sure I don't get in trouble, right?"

"You and me?" Lisa turned around and I could see she liked the idea a lot. She was all smiles, but Steve wasn't.

"Goes with you where?" Steve asked. "To meet that fag in the dress again?"

"Steve..." Lisa frowned.

"No," I stared at my brother's eyes in the rearview mirror. "I just want to see some friends of mine. They're girls, okay? I just want to have some fun."

"Fun? Is that what you call it?" Steve asked me and we were both on a short fuse after our trip to Klamath. "You've been getting in trouble since we left home."

"I have not!" I frowned at him. "It isn't my fault anyway. None of it is."

"Then whose fault is it, huh?" Steve shook his head. "You had sex with a fag. You fucked two guys you never saw before because they were cute. You fucked Lisa's brother ... How much fun do you need, Ann?"

"What are you trying to say?" I was turning red and wincing because I didn't want to cry. "I'm a slut? Just say it, then. God!"

"Okay..." Steve's face was turning dark too. "You're a slut, Ann."

"Fuck you," I breathed.

"And you're not going anyplace with anybody," Steve finished.

"You fucked me too, remember that?" I told him, cause I wanted the last word.

"I love you," Steve said. "It's not the same thing. Those other guys..."

"You're my brother," I said loudly, cutting him off. "You're not supposed to love me like that!"

"Ann..." Lisa had been pretty quiet and now she was reaching for me, wanting to comfort me and end this stupid argument. But we were hot for it, being brothers like we were ... even though I was a girl.

"You're just jealous," I said, ignoring Lisa. "You don't want me to be with anybody else, do you?"

"What?" Steve snorted. "I don't care if you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, or whatever. But you can't go around having sex with everybody."

"You probably wish I was pregnant too!" I crossed my arms over my chest. "With your baby, right? You wanna put a baby in me? I'll let you do it..."

"Ann! Stop it!" Steve almost yelled because I was being sort of loud.

"I'll let you do it right now," I said, undoing my jeans and lifting my butt. "Pull over and fuck me. Go ahead! I don't care. I'm just a slut anyway!"

"Ann..." Lisa wanted to say something, but I couldn't even hear her.

"Fuck!" Steve hit the steering wheel with his fist. "Why do you have to be so crazy?"

"This what you want?" I asked, spreading my legs with my pants and boxers down around my calves. "Come on! Fuck my pussy, Steve! I know you want to!"

Steve pulled over to the side of the highway hard and fast, locking up the anti-lock brakes in the gravel with a crunchy growl. While I was still sort of lurching to a stop, practically falling onto the floor, Steve was already getting out of the Expedition and opening the passenger door.

"Yeah, that's what I want," he breathed and he pushed me down, fumbling with his pants as I lay there on the big back seat staring up at him.

"Fuck me! Go ahead!" I dared him and I felt like we were going to fight.

I was shaking with anger and adrenaline, and my hands were balled up into white-knuckled fists. I almost hated him right then. I couldn't stand the sight of my brother, but I kept staring at him anyway and I couldn't stop. I wanted to hit him and kick him and scream at him. I didn't know how we'd gotten like this or what was driving me, it was like all my pent-up anger and frustrations were coming out all at once.

"You're a slut," Steve told me. "You wanna be fucked like a slut? I'll fuck you!"

"God! I hate you!" I hit his arms with my fists and kicked at him uselessly with my legs all tied up in my jeans.

Steve was just as mad as I was and he fell on top of me, pushing and pulling at my body with rough hands. He did it fast too. I barely had time to think or understand that he really intended to fuck me before I felt his cock thrusting into my too small pussy. It hurt a little just because I wasn't really ready for him, but I was wet enough. I gasped and then I came hard. My orgasm was blinding, flooding me with a rush of pleasure followed by Steve's mouth covering mine. His tongue filled me as grunted loudly, stabbing his cock into me over and over and stretching my sex around him. My brother seemed almost desperate the way he fucked me, and I had my arms around his neck. I kissed his hot face. I kissed his lips and cheeks, and his eyes. I was kissing him the same way he was kissing me and I couldn't breathe at all.

"I love you," I said and I'd been saying that endlessly, ever since he'd entered my cunt with his incestuous cock.

It was a short fuck, lasting just a minute or two at the most before Steve started cumming. My orgasm was still going strong though, or maybe it was another one, I couldn't tell. I just felt on fire and his sperm was inside me again. He told me he loved me and that he was sorry. We were all tangled up; with my knees spread wide and my ankles bound by my pants and underwear, trapped beneath Steve as he kept his cock inside me. The door was still open, with cars and trucks whooshing by every now and again and I'd shivered beneath the cool air moving across my flushed skin.

"Move your foot," Lisa told Steve and then sheclosed the door behind her fiancé. She got in the driver's seat and the motor was still running. "I'll drive for awhile," was all she said.

"I'm still mad at you," I breathed.

"I know," Steve nodded and we were just whispering and hardly even that. Our lips were touching and he was still all the way inside me. His cock seemed to be snuggled right up against my womb, leaking sperm and pulsing weakly every now and then.

"Are you gonna pull out?" I asked him, feeling my pussy wrapped comfortably around him. I was a mess inside and out, and stuffed full with his swollen cock, but it felt good. Like nothing else in the world.

"No," he kissed me softly. "Not yet."

"You're gonna make me pregnant," I told him.

"Not if you already were," Steve said. "You just took that pill a couple hours ago anyway, so..."

"But that's what you want, isn't it?" I stared into my brother's eyes. "What I was saying? It's true, isn't it?"

"I love you," he nodded. "I can't help it."

"Do you love her?" I asked him softly, meaning Lisa.

"Not like you, Ann," Steve offered without apology and I closed my eyes, feeling him starting to move inside me, fucking me slowly.

"You can't have me," I sighed as I began moving with him.

We didn't talk after that, we just made love, and my brother was gentle and loving and I might have cried, but I didn't. I was letting him have me and lifting myself to meet his cock. I burned beneath him and Steve took a long time cumming. He wanted to last as long as he could and every time he made me cum, my brother would stop moving and watch my face, kissing me and waiting until the spasms in my cunt faded away. And then he'd start fucking me again.

I didn't tell him, but I'd already made up my mind that this would have to be the last time I had sex with Steve. Maybe he already understood that, I wasn't sure, but it seemed like it. The memory of this moment was going to have to last us the rest of our lives and being just fourteen like I was, that seemed like it would be forever. I was broken though, something somewhere inside me wasn't working and I had to fix it, and being my brother's girlfriend wasn't helping. I'd have to make him realize that, but not right then. Not while he made love to me for the very last time.


"We'll be fine," Lisa giggled and she was pretty excited, bending over to kiss Steve as he lay propped up on the bed.

"Just don't stay out too late, okay?" He couldn't really tell Lisa what to do. She was older than him for one thing and they weren't married yet, for another.

"Miss Russet will bring me home early, I promise," Lisa said with a glance at me and I just smiled.

"What? Don't let her drive," Steve joked, or he coulda been serious. It was a little hard to tell because he was obviously less than happy.

It had taken both of us, Lisa and me, to convince Steve to let me go out with her. After fucking me twice in the backseat of the Expedition, a lot of the fire had gone out of us and that was a much better way of blowing off steam than fighting, I thought. I didn't quite understand how it worked though. I mean, at first it had been kind of angry sex and then we'd made love and that hadn't been anything but tender, and then we were just fine. Like we hadn't been arguing at all.

Now Lisa and I were going to drive over to Monica's place and I hoped it would be okay. Monica and Stacy were pretty strange and if something really wrong happened I figured Lisa would have to tell Steve about it. I wasn't even sure why I was so hot to go, but it was probably because of the thing with Lisa's dad and her brother. Part of me just wanted to cut loose, like get a little crazy and wash those people away. I know it doesn't make sense, but very little in my life did just then.

"How well do you know these girls?" Lisa asked and I thought she was getting a little nervous maybe, but excited too.

She seemed a lot like Jane in some ways and Lisa wanted people to see her belonging to me. At school it was just the idea that we could get caught that she liked, but here in Seattle where nobody knew us, we could really go out and be together. It had gotten me excited too and I was looking forward to getting Monica's opinion when I introduced her to Lisa. I felt reasonably sure the girl would be impressed, you know, since I was just a kid and Lisa was one of my teachers. Sorta. A hot one too!

"Monica and Stacy?" I shrugged. "Not really well, I guess. They're cool though. Totally lesbian too."

"They are?" Lisa glanced at me and I grinned at her.

"I think Stacy likes me," I said, half-teasing her. "Maybe I could hook you up with Monica and..."

"Can't I stay with you?" Lisa blinked at me.

"Yeah. I mean, I'll be there too," I shrugged. "Are you scared?"

"No, Miss Russet," Lisa said softly. "Just a little nervous."

"Me too," I giggled and held up the directions I'd gotten to Monica's apartment. "We have to take the Renton exit and then a left at the first stoplight."

"Okay," Lisa nodded and she was beautiful just sitting there.

I looked pretty much like I always did, meaning I looked like a teenage boy. Jeans and a t-shirt with an unbuttoned flannel shirt over that. My boots and my big strap-on cock inside my boxers. Stacy had called me a dyke and I guessed that's what I was. It was comfortable and I felt very much like my normal self, but it was different now too. I'd been a girl, a serious girl while we were in Klamath, especially with Jared and Ben. They wouldn't even recognize me if they saw me driving around Seattle and I sorta wondered which of those two people was the real me. It sounds dumb, I know, but it was the same question I was always trying to answer and instead of figuring it out, I always seemed to find something new to complicate my life even more.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.