Girl Fag
Chapter 32

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

Little Steve, the 7th grader who wanted to be my boyfriend, was trying to coax me into a little wrestling match. But I knew what he really wanted. Steve wanted me to force him dow, onto his back like a girl so I could pretend to fuck him. We'd done that before and I'd liked it a lot, we both had, but I was all weirded out after having sex with his dad and dinner right afterwards with his whole family. I wanted sex, yeah, but not with Steve. My butt was full of semen, plugged up with toilet paper, and I was itching for more. I wondered if I was getting addicted to sex or something, cause I'd felt confused and guilty and ready to go home, but now I just wanted to do it again.

Probably there was something wrong with me, except I knew I was really a boy in my brain and boys just want to have sex all the time ... So maybe I was pretty normal for a teenager. I hoped so.

"Nah," I shook my head at Little Steve. "No wrestling tonight." I smiled, trying to soften the disappointment in his eyes. "Besides, you don't have the room in here."

We didn't really say anything else and I put on my boots and followed Steve back downstairs. His mom was helping Carol with some sort of project for school, cutting out pictures from old magazines and pasting them on some poster board. The two really looked a lot alike sitting there together, like they were sisters more than mother and daughter. That sounds sort of cliche' I suppose, but it's the truth anyway. Mrs. Sawyer wasn't very old at all it didn't seem to me and Carol was one of those girls who mature fast, you know? I could see why all the boys liked her, even if she was just thirteen. I mean, she had bigger tits than I did, which didn't bother me a whole lot, but still ... It was kinda weird.

"Oh, there you two are," Mrs. Sawyer looked up at us. "Dan's out in the garage, as usual." She gave me a little look of friendly exasperation, "You can go on out, Ann. Don't be shy. I know Dan likes you a lot." The woman was smiling again and her eyes held mine for just a second before I had to look away. "Steve, do have homework?"

I went back out to the big garage like I was supposed to, feeling my heart beating faster. It felt like I was going back to the scene of a crime or something. I couldn't figure out Mrs. Sawyer at all and in truth I wasn't sure I wanted to. She'd wanted to meet me and now she had, and I guessed she even liked me, although I didn't know why. If I was her I'd have kicked my little ass all the way down the street. But she was a mom too, so maybe that made a difference? I had no clue at all.

Steve's dad was at the far end of the garage. All the lights were turned on now and it was a lot brighter inside. I walked past all my pictures, not really wanting to look at them again, but I did take a little peek and it made my cheeks flush. He was bent over the motor of that Trans-Am he'd mentioned earlier, with hood up and a drop light hanging over it.

"Hi," he smiled at me, picking up a rag and wiping his hands. "Feeling better?"

That question had so many meanings to me right then that it was impossible to answer, so I didn't try.

"What are you doing?" I asked instead, walking up to the car and looking down at it. He'd taken some stuff out of it, but not much, and the motor looked pretty rough, although it was hard to tell with all the grease and dirt that had built up on it. The body looked good, but the interior was beat. He must have picked it up pretty cheap, but that didn't mean much. You'd be pretty amazed at what me and my brothers could do with a real junker.

"Well, I wanna try and rebuild this thing. I just got it a month ago, haven't had much time though." He looked at me seriously. "What do you think?"

"This is the 400 right?" I didn't need an answer, I knew it was. "You wanna chop it, or just restore it?" I was walking around the car and the body was looking better and better. No damage, just a little rust, but not bad. Of course I wasn't underneath it either.

"I restored the Cuda so maybe modify this one," Mr. Sawyer was following me around. "I'm not sure what I want yet."

"Chop it," I said, nodding to him. "Gank the motor, the tranny too, get something beefier. Like a '73 455 maybe, bore it out some. You got room for it." I bent over the side panel, pulling the drop light with me so I could see the back. "Just have to do a little cutting for the mounts maybe, but there's a lot of room. Wouldn't change the lines at all and you'd have..."

I didn't finish my thought as I felt Mr. Sawyer's hands on my back and his pelvis was rubbing my ass while I bent over.

"Mr. Sawyer, I don't think we..." I said slowly and started to get up, but the hood was right over my head and he was pushing me down again anyway.

"Shhh ... It's okay, Annie. Just like this..." he breathed and I felt him reaching around to undo my jeans. "I want you so bad."

"But ... your wife..." I sighed, feeling that little flame in my tummy burst into life. "What if she catches us?"

"She won't ... Don't worry, Ann ... I just gotta do this one more time ... I gotta feel you inside again, okay?" he hooked his thumbs into my boxers and pulled them down to my knees along with my pants. "Just once more, baby..."

I wanted it too. I shouldn't have, I know, and I was trembling with fear and excitement, wondering if Mrs. Sawyer wouldn't come out to the garage this time, just to check on us. I almost thought I wanted her to, but that couldn't be right. I tried not to think about it as I reached back to get that soggy bit of toilet paper out of the way, dropping it to the floor. I wanted him to fuck me. No matter what I thought or said, it was what I did that counted, and I was helping him anyway I could.

"Put it in me ... Fuck my ass..." I whispered urgently, moving my hips impatiently as Mr. Sawyer freed his cock.

"Yeah ... I will, Ann ... I'll fuck your ass..." he was already panting and when I felt his cockhead against my anus I reached back, guiding him blindly. He didn't need the help really, but I wanted it right then as much as I'd ever wanted anything. It was like that family dinner with his wife and kids had never happened. My doubts were flying away and I didn't miss them at all.

"Ugggh!" I gasped and Mr. Sawyer grunted as he held my hips and thrust hard, stabbing past the already weak ring of my sphincter easily. He was really gonna do me hard this time. Before it had been slower, more deliberate and awkward maybe. This time he knew I wanted it. He knew I could take it and I was bent over perfectly for the man's hard cock. He was gonna fuck me good and I was begging for it, trying to relax and enjoying the way his old sperm made it so much easier this time.

"Still nice and ... Ugh! Tight!" Mr. Sawyer breathed, digging his fingers into my skin and working his cock back and forth in my rectum. It burned a little and I felt the strange sensation like I had to go to the bathroom, but I didn't. I was just full of cock and I loved that feeling more than anything else in the world.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned, rocking my hips and grinding my ass back like I was trying to screw my asshole onto his hard cock. I felt like a total fag, a little grease monkey with my face in that old engine getting my ass hammered by a a man old enough to be my dad. All my fantasies were being fed and I worked my butt around that cock eagerly, wanting every inch of it inside me.

"Like that, Annie?" Mr. Sawyer breathed. "I could fuck you all night, baby!"

"Yeah ... Ohhh my ass ... Fuck my ass ... Ugh!" I bit my lip, knowing I was getting noisy as the man's cock went all the way inside, spearing through the remains of his previous orgasm. The stuff was leaking out of me now, being pushed around his thick shaft so that it ran down the back of my thighs like melted butter.

"I love your ass, baby ... Love it ... Fuck yeah ... Fucking tight!" Mr. Sawyer didn't seem to care at all about how much noise he was making and the sound of his voice was adding to my confusion. I was hot all over, inside and out, my asshole burning and clenched tightly around the man's prick as he fucked me.

My rectum was sucking him hard, squeezing and pulling at his cock. I had no control over my body and I was bent so far over that all I could see was the greasy shadows and heavy metal of the car's motor in my face. I could smell the oil and the gas and burnt exhaust of a hundred thousand miles and I was being buttfucked like a boy and I was gonna cum hard any second.

I reached down to rub my clit this time. I had to get off good, better than before, and I didn't care that it was a pussy I was playing with. I just felt my clitoris hard and throbbing and I wanted to get off quickly, to cum as many times as I could while Steve's dad pumped my horny little ass with his big dick. I was in the perfect position and he was going to last longer this time. He was going to ride me for a good long while I was melting with the heat of his manly cock filling my fourteen year old asshole completely.

"Am I your boy?" I whispered breathlessly, "Am I still your little boy?" I was bouncing against him, my whole body jolted every time his cock would reach deep inside and our bodies slap together. I could feel his balls swinging free, slapping my pussy weakly when he'd go all the way inside.

"Oh yeah..." Mr. Sawyer squeezed my ass, pulling my cheeks apart so he could see his thick cock sliding in and out of me. "You're my boy now ... My good little fucking boy ... Ugh! Take my cock ... Ah! Damn that's good..."

I rubbed my clit in tight little circles, making it thrum with pleasure, like it was vibrating under my fingers and the sensation carried through my sex and into my tummy. I was cumming wildly, my knees going weak so that I was just laying on the car with the metal pressing almost painfully into my hips and waist. I barely noticed it though. My pussy was clenched and the sensation of having Mr. Sawyer's cock pressing against my cunt, separated from my butt by just a thin wall of flesh, really made it even better. I moaned loudly, unable to help myself, and the sound of our sex filled the garage, echoing off the cinderblock walls and cement floor.

Three more times I came after that first one, but they might as well have been one long orgasm because it seemed like they were never stopping. They'd peak and I'd come down just a little, and then I'd peak again, riding sensations that stole every reasonable thought from my little brain. I was hot and cold all over, my nipples burned and itched and my juices were running hot and wet down my thighs. I never wanted this to end and I wouldn't have cared who caught us right then, so long as we didn't have to stop.

"I ... I'm gonna cum ... I'm close..." Mr. Sawyer breathed. "I wanna cum on your face ... Come here ... Turn around..."

I barely knew what was happening as the man pulled his cock out of me quickly and then pulled and pushed me off the car, turning me around and forcing me down to the floor. He was jerking off then, his cock hovering over my upturned face as he fisted the shaft. I was breathing hard, my right hand still between my thighs. I had my mouth open and so were my eyes, staring at his penis, dark and swollen and wet. It was glistening with precum and old dirty sperm from my ass and I didn't care at all.

"Ohhhh..." Mr. Sawyer arched his back, aiming his cock at my face as it began shooting rapidly.

Hot, thick gobs of semen spurted from the tip to land on my cheeks and nose and chin. It went into my mouth, some of it, but most of it was all over my face. Some semen got in my left eye, which stung just a little, and in my hair and on my neck. Mr. Sawyer shot a lot of cum and used his hand to milk his balls for more, squeezing and pulling his dick until the last little bit just seemed to hang there as if on a string before breaking away and falling on my forehead.

He pushed his swollen cock into my mouth then and I wasn't gonna refuse him. I sucked at it eagerly. I washed Mr. Sawyer's cock with my tongue, tasting all the different flavors of our sex and swallowing it down. He just watched me, my pretty face with the boy's haircut, covered with thick streams and blobs of his sperm, sucking his cock clean.

"Oh fuck! This is good ... Better ... So much better..." he could barely speak and I had no idea what he was talking about, but it didn't matter.

I sucked Mr. Sawyer's cock for a few minutes and it was still semi-hard when he pulled it from my mouth with a wet sucking sound. I could have made him hard again, I was pretty sure, but it was probably prudent to stop then. I was breathing hard and smiling, feeling the adrenaline and endorphins and whatever else that was making me feel so good. I was always happy after sex, mindlessly happy, although it went away all too quickly sometimes.

I wiped my face with a reasonably clean rag that Mr. Sawyer handed me. I used the side mirror on the Trans-Am to get all of the sperm that was clinging to me, but even then I missed some and he had to help me, making me giggle a little. I'd never had a guy clean me up after sex before. It was strange, but I liked it. I wondered if Mr. Sawyer did it for his wife too.

It was after nine and Mr. Sawyer was giving me a ride home. I honestly didn't know how I felt. I didn't love him, I didn't think, and I wasn't even totally sure I liked him ... Except I did. He was nice looking and he knew cars and I loved the way he fucked me. But he was different too. His whole family was different. And he was an adult, which isn't to say I felt bad about that, I mean I'd had sex with a lot of adults. Just that he wasn't like the other ones. He was married and I went to school with his kids. It was like me having sex with Matt's dad or something, which I totally couldn't imagine at all. Or maybe it was like having sex with my dad and believe me, I didn't want to go there. Sex with my brothers was okay, but not with Daddy. He'd made me and that's all I can say about that.

"Steve wants me to be his girlfriend," I said. We hadn't said anything for the first 5 minutes of the drive.

"Do you like him?" Mr. Sawyer looked at me.

"Yeah," I shrugged. "I guess. I feel ... Weird though."

"Because of us?" Mr. Sawyer laughed. "That's okay, he'll get over it."

"He told me about Monica," I told him, just to see what he'd say. "He said uh, you had sex with her too."

"Yeah," he cleared his throat a little. "That was different though. I really like you, Ann." He reached over to rub my leg, "I like you a lot."

"I like you too," I decided and I settled back, enjoying the way his hand moved against my thigh.

"I want to see you again," Mr. Sawyer glanced at me. "I want to fuck you again."

I blushed a little when he said that, but he couldn't tell in the darkness.

"Me too," I said softly and my heart was going again, the way it always did and I wondered what it was that was making me so horny. The guy wasn't that special, was he?

Maybe I was a nympho, I thought. I wasn't exactly sure what a nymphomaniac was, but by all accounts it was pretty much like being a slut. I'd had sex with three different people that day and two of them had been father and son. The other one, Josh, was one of my best friends and so I probably didn't have any business having sex with him at all. Or Steve's dad. I was a slut and probably a nympho, since it didn't seem like I could control myself at all. I giggled a little, but only because I was laughing at myself, like a crazy person does sometimes. There was something wrong with me, that was for sure.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Sawyer gave my thigh a squeeze and I nodded.

"I think so," I said, but inside I had no idea if I was okay or not.

There wasn't any way I could tell him what I was thinking. In fact, I wasn't sure I wanted to tell anyone, except maybe Scott, but he'd warned me before about turning into a slut, so maybe he'd be a little pissed. Well, I knew he'd be pissed, maybe Steve too, since he seemed to think we could have sex all we wanted, me, him, and Lisa. But probably he wouldn't be too keen on everyone else I'd had sex with lately. Little Steve's dad? Steve might just punch the guy in the nose, Cuda or not, my brothers weren't going to go for some old guy like that sticking his dick up my butt. And he was just one of many, you know?

I tried to think of how many people I'd had sex with, but I ran out of fingers and we were pulling into my driveway anyhow.

"I'll see you again, right?" Mr. Sawyer moved his hand to my hip, pulling me a little closer.

"I ... Yeah," I smiled, but I was sorta lying to him. I wasn't sure at all, even though I wanted to see him a lot. I was thinking I should stay away from him, like a voice in my head was warning me, you know? The guy had my picture in his garage!

"Okay," he kissed me, even though we were close to my house, and I kissed him back. Our tongues moving together for a long minute before he finally let me go and I could open the door and get out.

I stood there in the cool night, watching him as he made a circle around our big wide open drive. Mr. Sawyer gave me a little wave, and then drive off with that Cuda motor growling into the distance. I took a deep breath and turned around.

"What was all that about?" Scott asked, giving me the scare of my life, and all I could do was flush with embarrassment. I wondered how long he'd been watching us.

"God! Give me a coronary why don't ya!" I giggled nervously and tried to slip past him into the house, but my brother grabbed my arm.

"I guess your Little Steve grew up, huh?" Scott was unhappy and he was hurting my arm, his fingers squeezing me hard.

"Ow! Let go! I didn't do anything, Scott! God!" I was lying my little butt off and he knew it. He'd seen us kissing, that was for sure.

But he let me go and didn't say anything as I walked away, pushing open the kitchen door and heading for the bathroom. I needed a shower bad and Scott needed to calm down a little before we could talk. He was one of those guys who got quiet when he got mad. The quieter he got, the madder he was. Since he'd just let me go without a word, that was a bad sign. I knew it wouldn't be long before he had me trying to explain what was going on with my friend's dad.

But how could I explain something I didn't understand it myself?

"Hey Annie," Henry was in the kitchen, doing some homework at the table. He was trying to get on my good side again. "You got like ten phone calls."

"I did?" that made me pause.

"Yeah, uh Kyle, Matt, Lance, John, Josh, Jane, Julie and um ... oh, Steve called and..." he was rattling them off on his fingers.

"Steve who?" I asked.

"Steve your brother," he gave me a funny look, but he didn't really know Little Steve anyway. "And some guy I never heard of."

"What was his name?"

"I can't remember," he shrugged.

"Henry!" I stared at him. "What did he want?"

"He wanted to talk to you, I dunno," Henry rubbed his head with the eraser end of his pencil.

"It wasn't Brian, was it?" I frowned at that thought, but Henry shook his head.

"No, that wasn't it. He said he'd call back anyway. You need an answering machine, sis."

The door was opening and Scott was coming in, but I didn't look at him.

"That's why I got you, Henry," I smiled, even though I really wished he woulda wrote the guy's name down. It coulda been anyone about anything.

I left the kitchen quickly, feeling a little tense with Scott there, and went up to the bathroom. I really needed to clean my butt! I stripped quickly and got into the shower. That felt amazingly good too, like the best shower ever for some reason. Sometimes I didn't like showers, like in the mornings sometimes? But right then I could have lived in there.

I shoulda locked the door, but that was a habit none of us had never gotten into, but I wished I had when Scott came into the bathroom. He locked it though, flipped the toilet lid down and sat on it with his elbows on his knees, leaning forward a little. He just looked at me through the thin curtain which didn't really hide much of anything, since it was clear. I was naked of course and I had a soapy finger way up inside my ass. I stopped wiggling it, but I didn't pull it out. I just ignored him mostly, or tried to anyway, but it was hard. I mean, he was staring at me, you know?

"I'm taking a shower in here," I said. "Either get in or get out." I meant it sorta jokingly, but it didn't sound very funny. It just made me sound like a bitch, mostly.

"Why were you making out with that guy?" Scott said, ignoring all the little chit-chat and getting right to it. He was good at that. Well, all my brothers were good at that, except David maybe. He could beat around the bush with the best of them, when he wanted to.

"We weren't making out," I sighed, pulling my finger out of my butt and then using the soap to wash down there some more. I really needed like a little brush or something, a soft round one. A long one too maybe and I wondered if all that sex was making my butt a little deeper or something.

"What do you call it then?" Scott asked reasonably.

"We were just kissing a little," I shrugged. "So what?"

"So, he's old enough to be your dad, for one thing..."

"Yeah? So's Coach, big deal."

" ... And he's your friend's dad, for another..."

"Little Steve knows already."

" ... And he's married, right?"

"Yeah," I frowned a little. "That's her problem." Meaning it was Donna Sawyer's problem that her husband was fucking me. I just had an answer for everything, didn't I?

"None of that makes any difference to you?" Scott looked like he didn't believe me.

"I like him and he likes me," I told my brother, finally looking at him. "We're not hurting anybody."

"You might be. How do you know? Did you ask his wife?"

"People do it all the time, Scott. Jesus, you act like it's a huge crime to kiss a guy just cause he's married. I don't know what's going on. Maybe they're getting a divorce or something. Maybe she's got a boyfriend too, who knows?"

"How many boyfriends do you have now?"

"That's none of your business!" I stared at him. I didn't really have any, but if he meant how many different guys I'd had sex with? It was a lot.

"How about girlfriends?" Scott was shaking his head. "You probably don't even know, do you? You'd have to get a paper and pen to figure it out."

He was being mean and it made me mad.

"Shut-up! You can't talk anyway. You took me to the highway remember? You're the one who said it was okay to have fun. So don't act like you're my dad or something, you're not!"

Scott looked like he was gonna say something we were gonna regret for a second, but he didn't. Probably because I just had, and I was feeling bad about it already. But I thought I was sorta right too.

"Sorry," I said weakly.

"It's okay having fun, having a boyfriend or a girlfriend, or whatever. But you're fucking every guy who asks..."

"No I don't..."

" ... Just try saying no once in awhile, it'll make saying yes even more special. Figure out who you want to be with and be with them, that's all I'm saying. You don't wanna be with your friend's dad, do you?"

"I don't know," I frowned and looked down at my body all pink and wet and not very innocent at all any more.

"Look, you got Jane and Julie, right? You keep saying you love them, so be with them. Forget having a boyfriend and just be with the people you love."

"But I feel like..." I sighed.

"What?" Scott had stayed calm, speaking softly and making sense, and it was calming me down too.

"I just feel like I love everybody sometimes," I sighed. "Like when I'm with them, you know?"

"That's just what happens when you feel good. Everybody feels like that. When you get older you figure out you gotta avoid feeling good," Scott laughed and I shook my head at him, smiling.

"That doesn't make any sense."

"I know," Scott scratched his nose. "Lots of stuff don't make sense. Like being with that Dan Sawyer guy, it just isn't gonna work."

"He's got pictures of me," I told my brother.

"What?" I think Scott thought I meant naked pictures because he really looked pissed for a second.

"Like from magazines. I think he's got pictures from every magazine I was ever in," I giggled a little. "They're in his garage, sorta pasted up on the wall."

"That's kinda ... Weird," Scott said slowly.

"Yeah," I nodded. "But I don't know. I sorta liked it. I mean he must really love me, right?" I knew this wasn't what Scott wanted to hear, but I was saying it anyway.

"Or something," Scott said. "He better hope Pops doesn't ever stop by his place and see that."

"Oh man!" I covered my mouth, thinking about it.

"And you better hope Pops don't see your tits anytime in the next 4 or 5 years too," Scott shook his head, looking at my breasts.

I glanced down at my body having forgotten for the moment about my nipple rings. Most of my brothers knew about them already anyway, but I guessed Scott hadn't heard. That was typical though, Scott wasn't always in the loop with my other brothers since he sorta stuck to himself a lot.

Anyway, Scott had made his point, and I got it. I just wasn't sure what I was gonna do about it. I didn't know what I felt for Mr. Sawyer. I hardly knew him at all, but we'd already had sex. Twice. And I knew I'd liked that a lot. I just wished I knew him better. The pictures did bother me, a lot more than I wanted to admit even to myself.

I threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and called Julie as soon as my bath was done. I could have called Jane too, cause it was sort of a toss up which one of them I missed the most. I wish I could have talked to them both at the same time really, or not even talked maybe. I just wanted to be with them. Scott was right about that. If I had to decide, Jane and Julie were gonna win over everyone else. Even Steve and Lisa, except I knew they wouldn't ever make me choose. That was the nice thing about being Steve's sister. He was pretty much stuck with me.

"Hey," I said softly, feeling much better just hearing Julie answer the phone. "What'cha doing?"

"Oh, hi!" Julie was smiling, I could tell. "I called earlier but you weren't home."

"Yeah, my brother told me. I was over at a friend's house," I said, not really wanting to talk about that very much.

"A friend's house, huh?" she sort of paused for a heartbeat. "Anybody I know?"

I thought maybe Julie thought I was seeing Jane. I still didn't really know what their deal was, how they'd arranged to share me, but I had the sense that they were supposed to know what was going on, if they couldn't be with me at the same time. It made me feel special, I suppose, and loved, but it made me nervous too. I really wanted them to be best friends, but it wasn't up to me no matter how hard I tried.

"I don't think so. His name's Steve. I was looking at his dad's car."

"Oh," Julie didn't know or care about cars at all, but that was okay with me. She was my girlfriend, so she didn't have to. "You guys are still coming over tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah, we're coming," I smiled a little to myself. "I miss you," I said softly. "I really miss you."

"Me too. I wish I lived where you are. You could come to my house and look at my dad's car too," she sighed theatrically. "Then I wouldn't have to worry so much."

"Worry?" I laughed. "About what?"

"About you and um, I don't know. I just..." another sigh. "Can you come over tonight?" her voice was soft and sweet.

"Um..." I felt a little rush of excitement, but I didn't know if I could or not. It was late already, like ten o'clock, a little after ten actually. "It's hard," I said and I felt let down myself. "I wish I could."

"I just want to see you every day, that's all."

"Me too." We were quiet for a few seconds. "I love you," I told her and I really meant it. I felt like my heart was going to burst or something, just sitting there on the phone. I missed her so much I thought I was dying.

"I love you too," Julie whispered, and then we were quiet for a couple minutes.

"Hey," I said finally.

"What?"

"Are your nipples sore?" I said it seriously, but then I was laughing and so was she.

"Yeah," Julie was probably blushing and I could envision her beautiful white skin turning pink. "Really sore. They're hard too. All the time."

"Mine too," I sighed, smiling to myself and glad we were sharing even something as silly as that.

"We're going horseback riding Saturday right?" Julie asked me slowly. "In the morning?"

"Yeah," I was nodding. "I have to call Jane tonight, but it won't be a problem. Are your parents coming?"

"Uh-huh, they're excited about it," Julie laughed. "You, um ... You didn't talk to Jane today?"

"Nope, not yet. I called you first," I smiled, knowing Julie would like that a lot. "You think I shoulda called her first?"

Julie didn't answer me though, knowing I was teasing her. "She's so pretty."

"Yeah," I agreed. "And so are you."

"Really?" Julie asked, like she didn't believe me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.