Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

I was feeling better by the time school was over though. Mostly cause I'd spent most of the afternoon in shop class with The Boz, who was laughing while we worked on his girlfriend's Volkswagen Rabbit. Tuesday's I was supposed to be working on my car, except I didn't have a car, so usually I just hooked up with whoever was having the most problems. Or else I worked on the class project, that low rider '56 we were building. But that Tuesday I just wanted to take it easy and The Boz was the takin' it easiest guy I knew.

"He thought SAE was a country, eh?" his chubby face was grinning. "So, um, what's SAE stand for anyway?"

"Never mind," I shook my head and should have known better. Mechanic jokes were wasted on ordinary people. "Are you sure she wants these headers on this car?"

I was looking at a big boxy set of Hollywoods that weren't intended for anything but an American car, preferably a Ford, in my expert opinion. They would have fit an '89 Mustang pretty good, I figured, and then I wondered what a decent set of headers would do to Josh's F150 and that made me smile. That truck was hopeless.

"That's what the guy at the AutoDepot told her," The Boz shrugged and drank his Diet-Pepsi. I didn't know why he drank diet soda, the guy was like 300 pounds anyway and he ate every fatty food you can think of.

"You sent your girlfriend to buy parts?" I rolled my eyes.

"It was her checkbook," The Boz shrugged.

"Do you even know what headers are?"

"Um, they, uh suck the air and um, blow..."

"It's a freakin' exhaust manifold, man, and this freakin' exhaust manifold..." I kicked the box with my toe, " ... is not gonna work on this thing." I kicked the car too, just for good measure.

"It ain't a Thing," The Boz said seriously. "It's a Rabbit, man. The VW Thing looks totally different."

"Awww Jesus!" I laughed at him. "Why you drink that diet soda stuff for anyway?" I asked, just cause I had to know.

"It tastes good," he shrugged. "Now um, so how do we get those headers on there?"

"Let me think about it for awhile," I sighed. I was really gonna be glad when my period was over. "Gimme some of that soda," I grabbed the can thinking maybe it did taste good.

"What's the matter?" David was walking by and he saw me sitting there like I was that famous statue of the thinking guy.

The Boz was playing with the factory AM radio that I'd pulled out of the dash along with everything else a few weeks before. I kept telling him to throw it away and buy a real one, but he liked pushing the buttons or something. He was like a huge little kid and now The Boz was trying to tell me how lucky I was to have a hot girlfriend like Jane.

" ... She's so hot she should live in Africa, dude ... She's so hot the sun gets pissed ... She's so freakin' hot my dick hurts every time I see the letter J ... She's so hot that..."

"We still got that 440 you and Mark ganked out of Sherry's Challenger?" I asked him, not really being serious, but I needed some cheering up.

"Yeah, we still got it," David shrugged. "Why? You want it for something?"

" ... I'd eat the panties off her ass ... She's so hot that..."

"Shut up already!" David finally told The Boz.

"I've been listening to that for 20 minutes," I sighed. "Anyways, think we could cram it into this Rabbit?" I jerked my head at the Volkswagen.

"What? That 440?" David laughed hard at that. "Yeah, but it won't be a Rabbit anymore and you'd have a lot of cutting to do, bro."

I was laughing too. "Yeah, but think how cool it would be. I'd call that badboy 'The Jackrabbit' maybe. Throw some Curlies in there, get some Slick Mickeys..."

"That'd be wicked," David was nodding. "But it would be a lot easier just to build a real car, bro. This thing..."

"It ain't a Thing!" The Boz growled and we ignored him.

" ... give it up, dude. It's a fuckin' Volkswagen," David finished with a sympathetic smile.

"She bought headers for it," I sorta waved at the box.

"Who?" David bent down, flipping open the box.

"The Bozette," I giggled.

"Hey! You keep talkin' like that and I won't let you fix her car no more," The Boz chuckled.

"She bought these?" David laughed again and I was so glad I could bring so much happiness into my brother's life.

"The Boz wants me to figure out a way to install them," I sighed. "Won't take no for an answer, will ya?"

"Nope," The Boz shrugged. "Jane Hudson is so hot I'd trade my girlfriend and her whole freakin' family just for one of her fingers up my butt..."

"Tack weld," David looked at me.

"Hmmm..." That was sort of a good idea. I hopped off the stool I was on and went around to look at the Rabbit's little motor. There was a little bit of room right at the back, which was really the front. "Right here?" I pointed. "It'll stick up some."

"Yeah. Just tack it on sideways," we glanced at The Boz who had gotten up to see what we were talking about.

"I'm gonna put those headers right here," I told him. "I'll weld it, since it's a VW and all."

"They use metric bolts in Germany," David explained. "The Hollywoods use English."

"You know, cause it's in California," I explained.

The Boz looked at the spot we'd picked out and nodded, "Okay. Cool."

And me and David totally lost it then. I couldn't do that to him, welding a manifold to his girlfriend's engine so it just sat there taking up room. Somewhere, someday, somebody would ask her why the hell a set of headers was mounted upside down and sideways on completely the wrong engine and that was bound to be bad for everyone involved.

"Take it back, man," David slapped The Boz on the shoulder. "Get a refund and don't let her buy anything but French fries from now on."

"Serious?" The Boz looked at us. "It ain't gonna work?"

"Serious, dude," I told him with a sad smile. "It ain't."

He just nodded, "Okay ... Jane is so hot that I'd lose weight for her, dude. Like ten pounds maybe. My ma was telling me about this all bacon diet she read about..."

Yep, at least The Boz knew how to take it easy and I figured I could probably learn something from that.

Miss Haven, now Coach Haven, was in the locker room when I walked in, just as I'd told her to be. She looked good too, like she always did anyway, wearing sort of a skintight blue leotard with a pair of tight white shorts over the bottom. I remembered the first time I'd seen her and how I thought she just needed to work out a little to be really hot? Boy had I been totally wrong! I'd seen her naked and been a little shocked to realize that she was hiding a seriously hard body under her clothes. I could see it now plain as day, even with her fully dressed like she was, and I knew Steve would notice too. I just hoped she'd like him.

"I uh ... I brought you this..." Miss Haven blushed as she unrolled a towel and handed me my strap-on dildo. She must have felt pretty nervous walking down the school hallways with it, I thought.

I stashed it in my locker, pushing it inside my backpack. I felt awkward, like I always did with Miss Haven when we weren't having sex. I mean, I didn't really know her at all. I didn't even know her first name and I had no idea what to say to her or how to say it. It would seem silly to talk about the weather or something and even though we'd been really intimate, asking personal questions struck me as almost embarrassing. At least for me and probably for her too. I didn't understand it at all and I thought maybe it was just that I was a student, you know? I mean, I'd spent eight years listening to my teachers, obeying their rules and regarding them as things, really, not people at all. But I didn't have that problem with Coach though, did I?

I sort of mulled all that over while I dressed out for football practice. Miss Haven sat on the bench, watching me nervously, but she was excited too. Coach was in charge, I figured, and that was the difference. Miss Haven was definitely not in charge and that was the problem. I was supposed to be like the teacher for her, sort of, and I knew she was sitting there wanting me to tell her something. To touch her or invite her to touch me. Miss Haven was a total submissive.

That thought sort of stayed in my head because I figured it was important. I guess I'd known that, but just never really thought about it before. Jane was submissive, but she liked to play with her role and it felt more like a partnership, more fun than serious, although what she felt and how she acted was very important to her. And I was very submissive to Coach, but I wasn't afraid of him, and so that felt like a partnership too. But Miss Haven? She needed to be taken completely and it might have been a partnership, but I had a hard time seeing it. She just didn't seem to be helping me and I need all the help I could get.

Miss Haven had been a little aggressive before, just enough to get us together, and then she'd given whatever control she might have had to me. Or tried to anyway and I wondered if Miss Haven would become submissive every time we were alone. Obviously she had to act normal when someone else was around, didn't she? I hoped so anyway or else we were gonna be in a lot of trouble. But I was slowly beginning to realize that normal for Miss Haven was the way she was acting in that locker room when she was alone with me. Sitting there quietly, watching me and waiting, and almost desperate to demonstrate her love. Or devotion or obedience or ... Something. It was confusing as heck because I didn't know what to do with her!

"What's your first name?" I asked her finally, not really turning around because I was pulling up my jock strap over my briefs, which seemed kinda stupid, but I needed to wear my pad and Coach needed me to wear my cup.

"Elizabeth," Miss Haven replied softly. "Uh ... Lisa." She smiled then, giving me just a little one and I thought it sounded like she was trying out a new name. As if she'd always been Elizabeth, but now she wanted to be Lisa with me. Why is it that nothing is ever simple with girls, I wondered?

"Lisa is nice," I smiled too, turning my head to look at her. "You're not afraid of me, are you?"

"No," she told me. "I'm just, um ... nervous, that's all."

"Why?" I was pulling on my football pants, and I turned around, topless so she could see my new rings.

"I don't know," Miss Haven stared at my tits for a long moment and then looked quickly away, blushing a little. "I want you to like me."

"I do like you," I said. "I'm just confused cause I don't know what you want." I was feeling frustrated because what I was saying wasn't exactly what I wanted to say.

"I know," Miss Haven nodded quickly. "I ... It's hard for me too. I know what I want, sometimes, but I can't..." She pursed her lips and sighed, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," I frowned, realizing she was just as frustrated as I was, probably even more.

"I've never done this..." she was rubbing her hands along her smooth thighs nervously.

"You mean with a student?" I asked, trying to figure out what she meant.

"I mean, uh ... this ... being myself. Being..." her hands fluttered a little.

"Submissive?" I offered, thinking I couldn't really imagine her any other way now.

"Yes," she nodded, smiling and lowering her eyes a little. "I was always afraid and in high school and college I was different, I acted ... Differently, I mean. I was trying to be strong so I could hide it." Miss Haven's voice was stronger and she seemed eager to talk about this, maybe for the first time in her life. "I didn't uh, I didn't date very much or anything."

"That's why you work out?" I asked, pulling on an old t-shirt and reaching for my pads and jersey.

"Yeah," Miss Haven nodded. "That and well, I like the way it feels ... The way I look," she blushed, just a little, but she had a right to be proud of herself.

"I like it too," I giggled softly as she really blushed then, looking down with a shy smile. I'd really meant I liked working out for the same reasons, but if she wanted to think I was talking about liking her body, well, that was true as well.

"I didn't plan on this," Miss Haven told me. "You and I together like this. It just happened. I can't hide who I am when you, uh ... When you look at me." She swallowed nervously, "Like that."

Miss Haven was looking up at me and I'd finished dressing. I just stood in front of her, looking like a teenage boy with a too pretty face. She was so beautiful right then, so vulnerable and sweet, like she was the child and I was the adult. I found myself wishing I was older and more experienced, so that I'd know what I was doing instead of just fumbling around like I was blind all the time.

"Like what?" I asked softly.

"Like, um..." she was breathing fast. "Like you want me."

"I do want you," I said and it was the truth. I wanted to touch her so bad and knowing that I could, that I could do whatever I wanted with her ... I felt a little dizzy and my blood was running hot.

We could hear all the guys talking and playing around as they left the boys locker room across the hall. It was time for us to go outside and that made us both a little sad, I thought. We needed some time alone to talk like this, but there wasn't anymore just then and I pursed my lips, looking the woman up and down like she was naked. I wanted her to feel like that for some reason and I believe Miss Haven did because she closed her eyes and licked her lips, waiting for some kind of judgement it seemed to me.

"I'm going to call you Lisa," I told her. "All the time from now on, even if Coach gets mad at me. If he does, you tell him it's okay. Even in the hallways, in front of the principal and everybody, I'm going to call you Lisa, understand me?"

"Yes," Lisa breathed.

"You're going to call me Miss Russet. All the time, wherever we are or whoever's around, it doesn't matter. At school or in the grocery store, I don't care; you'll call me Miss Russet. Do you understand that?"

"I understand," she was squeezing her thighs now and the tip of Lisa's wet pink tongue played on her top lip. "Miss Russet."

It was sort of a spur of the moment thing, telling her all that, inventing a new game to demonstrate our roles. It would be like telling everyone at school what was going on between us, but still keeping it a secret too. Or at least deniable I hoped. Or it could be that like all my great plans, I was just flying by the seat of my pants and hoping that my guardian angel would keep an extra sharp eye out for trouble. Because I didn't have any idea where any of this was going beyond the here and now.

But Lisa liked it too. That was obvious from the way she moved, the way she breathed and smiled and blushed. So even if it wasn't a good idea, I didn't think it was a really bad one either. I wasn't too sure about being called 'Miss' though, but it sounded better than 'Mister' probably. Mister Russet was my dad.

Out on the football field I made it a point to call Miss Haven by her first name, Lisa, every chance I had and it was giving us both a thrill. The other guys on the team didn't know if they should laugh about it, tease me, or start calling her Lisa as well. The first time Coach heard me do it though, he was in my face quick!

"What the hell you say, boy?" He put his hands on his hips. "Did you say Lisa? That's Coach Haven to you, Russet, and all the rest of you cookie crunchers. This ain't a social club, this is football, understand me?" He was looking around at everyone, but mostly at me.

"Coach..." Lisa was saying, before I had a chance to reply. "I told Miss Russet to call me Lisa."

Her voice wasn't weak at all neither and I guessed all those years of pretending she was tough had paid off. She looked Coach right in the eye, not even flinching, although her cheeks did take some noticeable color.

"Miss Russet?" Coach stared at her for a second and then a little smile played on his lips, not for long, just enough so I knew he'd figured out whom the woman was that we'd talked about the other morning.

"If the heaven's parted and Vince Lombardi himself came down and told me how to run my football team, I'd have his ass for a shoe shine kit," Coach growled, but then he softened with a chuckle. "But I reckon a good coach needs a certain relationship with her special player, don't she Coach Haven?"

"Yes, she does," Lisa nodded and she and Coach came to silent agreement. "I'm glad we understand each other."

Coach gave her a nod and glanced at me, giving me a little grin before clapping his hands. "Alright, let's get back to football. Offense, let's go!"

"Well ain't you little Miss Special," Brian Hades muttered as we huddled up.

"Shut up," I shook my head. We hadn't said hardly anything to each other since I'd hit him in the nose, but now I guess he'd decided it was time to start up again. I wished he would just learn his lesson and be quiet, but he wasn't gonna do that. He didn't like being knocked down, especially by a girl. I knew there was trouble coming.

Steve got there right on time, so far as I could tell. It had to be close anyway since we took a five minute break halfway through practice and that was around five o'clock.

"Hey there," he was walking up behind the sidelines where we were all getting water.

"Hey Steve," I smiled and looked around for Miss Haven.

"Coach," my brother nodded as Coach walked over. He didn't usually like family or friends watching practice and he'd pretty much run off all the really gung-ho football moms and dads the first couple days. But he seemed happy to see my brother, probably cause he knew all us Russet boys were football players.

"Which one are you?" Coach held out his hand so they could shake.

"Steve Russet, sir."

"Right, saw you play in the State Finals bout five years ago," Coach was nodding. "You looked good, figured some college woulda snapped you up."

"They tried," Steve grinned. "But life gets in the way sometimes."

"She does at that," Coach agreed. "How's Scott doin'?"

"Still the same," Steve chuckled and if I didn't know better it sounded like there was some other meaning in there, but maybe not.

"Hey, come on over here, I want you to meet my other coach," I grabbed Steve by the sleeve and he gave Coach an apologetic look.

Lisa was standing near the end of the benches, probably wondering what was going on as I pulled my big brother along behind me. She put a smile on her pretty face though and crossed her arms over breasts, a little defensively maybe, but that was okay. Lisa was seeing Steve for the first time and I knew some girls were intimidated by his good looks, but I never understood why.

"Steve, this is Lisa, she's the assistant coach," I smiled as his eyes widened a little and I looked to Lisa. "This is my oldest brother, Steve."

"How do you do?" Lisa offered her hand and Steve took it gently. She was smiling nervously and gave my brother a look, just a quick one, like most girls do when they first see him. Not appraising him so much as just wanting to see if he was looking at her with any kind of interest, because if he was...

"I'm great. It's nice to meet you, Lisa," Steve told her and I could tell he thought it was very nice indeed.

It had cooled off in the last hour and Lisa had to be feeling the chill, considering all she was wearing was her leotard and shorts. I could see little goose bumps on her arms and shoulders, and her nipples were hard, poking noticeably against the tight spandex covering them. Steve probably noticed too, but maybe not as it seemed to me that my brother was perfectly happy looking into Lisa's eyes right then. That had to be a good sign, right?

"I haven't noticed you around before. Do you live here in town?" my brother asked, letting go of her hand slowly.

"Yeah, I'm sort of living with Mrs. Borders, renting her upstairs," Lisa shrugged. "It's not bad."

"Oh, sure. I heard she had a new guest, okay," Steve nodded. "Probably nice for her having some company too."

Mrs. Borders was old and she had a big house a little ways outside of town. She ran a little bed and breakfast out of it, but there wasn't a whole lot of business to be had except in the summer when college kids backpacked through sometimes.

"Yeah," Lisa smiled and brushed back a bit of long blonde hair that had fallen loose into her eyes. "I've only been in town about a month, so..."

"Where are you from?"

"I'm originally from Klameth Falls."

"Down in Oregon?"

Lisa nodded, "Yeah, then college in Portland and now ... Here I am."

"A long ways from Portland," Steve smiled.

"I needed a job," Lisa looked down a little, looking demure and pretty. "I like small towns anyway."

"Hey, I gotta get back to practice," I said, since Coach was yelling at me. "I'll see you guys later."

"Kay, sis," Steve gave me a smile, but his attention was definitely on Lisa.

"I should probably, um..." Lisa was saying.

"Nah, just keep my brother company. Coach can handle it," I told her, strapping on my helmet.

"Uh, okay. I guess I can do that," she smiled a little shyly, I thought, but Lisa didn't seem to mind talking to my brother all that much. They looked really good together.

Steve wasn't gonna make his date with Stephanie, I was sure of that. I tried to keep an eye on them as we ran through our drills and it wasn't long before Steve had his jacket over Lisa's shoulders and they were sitting close together on the bleachers a short distance from the field.

"I guess your brother likes Coach Heaven," Lance was saying as we took a little breather.

"Who wouldn't?" Matt grinned, "She's hot, man."

"And we did her!" Lance whispered with a giggle.

"Yeah!" Matt was laughing too and I slapped Matt's helmet so hard it bounced into Lance's helmet with a sharp plastic thud.

"Owww ... Hey..."

"You guys better just shut up," I warned them, even though nobody could have heard them.

"Yeah, yeah..." Lance rolled his eyes.

After running five laps to end practice, I huffed my way over to where my brother was still sitting with Lisa.

"I thought you had that thing," I grinned at him. "At six?"

"Uh, nah..." Steve looked at me and shrugged. "It isn't important."

"Oh, I don't want to keep you from anything," Lisa looked apologetic.

"You're not," my brother said softly. "Except dinner ... Would you like to join me? We could go to Earl's Diner..."

"Earl's?" I shook my head. "You guys should check out that Mexican restaurant in Beaverton, it's really good." I smiled at Lisa, "Get the taco salad, you'll love it."

"Uh, well..." Lisa was looking at me.

"Mexican sounds good to me. Do you want to do that, Lisa?" Steve asked her.

"Yeah, she does," I giggled. "Just give her a minute to get ready." I reached over and took Lisa by the hand. "Be right back," I smiled at my brother.

Lisa was laughing nervously as I pulled her away from my brother, a little embarrassed I think, but she was definitely going out to dinner. If it didn't work out, well, that was one thing, but I was gonna make sure she gave my brother a real chance too. Steve was interested and if he got the chance to see her body? Oh man! He was going to be in love ... Maybe.

"My brother's nice, isn't he?" I asked her as we walked to the locker room.

"Uh, yeah..." Lisa was unlocking the doors and we stepped inside. "But I'm not sure ... I mean, he's your brother and..."

She was slipping back into being submissive, lowering her eyes and looking like she was ready to kneel at my feet as soon as the door had clicked shut behind us.

"You don't have to worry about that," I told her, really hoping she'd just want to do it, not make me try and force her or something. "Just go out with him, have some fun, okay?"

"He doesn't, um, know about us ... Does he?" Lisa asked slowly.

"No, not yet," I gave her a little smile. "You can tell him if you want. We don't have a lot of secrets."

"W-What? Oh, no ... That wouldn't be, uh..." she was red faced and looking down at her feet and I almost laughed, knowing she'd find the idea both terrifying and exciting.

"You better get ready, he's waiting," I told Lisa, reaching under my pads to unhook them.

"Yes," she nodded, like she was waking up and even laughed a little. "I'll uh, get ready."

I imagine it was sort of strange for her, going out for dinner with my brother. Lisa couldn't have expected it and probably worried over what I thought of the situation. I'd certainly tried hard enough to show her I wasn't going to be jealous or anything though, so what did she have to lose? It was plain that Steve liked her and she seemed to like him, so...

I watched as she undressed quickly and I couldn't help but feel a little excited as I got another good long look at her body. Lisa tugged her way into some tight, well-worn and faded jeans that really hugged her heart shaped ass perfectly, and a black chambray shirt over her unfettered breasts. She'd decided against wearing a bra and with her body, Lisa didn't need one anyway. Some open toe sandals and a light doeskin jacket that looked rather nice and comfortable completed the simple country girl look. She brushed her hair out and I suggested she just leave it loose, falling straight and golden blonde down around her shoulders.

"You look great," I told Lisa, standing pretty much naked and grabbing my soap and shampoo for the shower.

"Do you think so, Miss Russet?" she looked down at herself as if doubting me and I wondered how anyone could look like her and not know how incredibly attractive she was.

"Yeah," I nodded. "My brother's gonna spill in his pants when he sees you."

"Oh God!" Lisa gasped and then laughed softly, blushing again and I briefly wondered who would win in a blushing contest, Julie or Lisa. Probably Julie, I thought, but only because she was so wonderfully pale.

I shooed Lisa out of the locker room quickly, since that one minute I'd promised my brother had turned into more like 15 minutes. But he'd wait, I knew that, and not complain a bit when he saw her. If it worked out the way I hoped, Steve was going to owe me some serious favors later. That thought made me giggle and I really was enjoying myself quite a lot. Annie the Matchmaker!

I was in the shower by myself, of course. All alone in a huge tiled room with about 12 shower heads and just starting to get wet when I heard the unmistakable sound of the door opening and closing.

"What did you forget?" I called out, thinking it must be Lisa.

I didn't hear anything else though, so I started washing my body, feeling really good under that hot spray. The tiles were cold and it made for a lot of steam too, which was cool. " ... So don't you, forget about me ... No, no, no, don't ... Don't you, forget about me ... When you walk on by ... When you walk on by..." I was singing that old song from the Breakfast Club movie, which I liked a lot and tended to sing in the shower.

My eyes were closed, because I tended to do that too, especially when I was washing my pussy. I don't know why, maybe cause I didn't really want to see what I was doing, even by accident. But did you ever get that feeling like you were being watched? I did sometimes, but there was never anyone there, no matter how quickly I turned around. So I didn't really expect anyone to be there this time either ... But there was.

Brian Hades and three other boys, his friends I guess, but none of them were on the football team and I knew them all anyway. Sam Weatherly, Dale Knutson, and George Jackson, all older than me and Brian, like 16 probably and in high school. But I guess since Brian was so big it was natural he'd gravitate towards friends his size, but he could have done better for himself in my opinion. Those three guys were all ugly and stupid, but that made Brian the undisputed leader too, so I guess it made sense sorta.

"What do you want?" I asked, not really frightened. I didn't know Brian very well, but I knew the others and they knew me, and my family, so they weren't gonna do anything stupid that might get them killed. Or at least shoved halfway up a cow's butt.

If they were expecting me to cover myself up and scream and throw a fit, they were disappointed and it showed a little on their faces. They hadn't expected me to just stand there naked with shampoo in my hair, bubbles running down my wet glistening body, and ask them what they were up to. But I'd grown up with seven boys in my house and being naked in front of a guy, even those four guys, didn't bother me a whole lot. Besides, I was a guy anyway, I just didn't have a dick, but they were too dumb to know that.

"You got me in a lot of trouble when you said I touched you," Brian told me, staring at my body and licking his lips. He was trying to sound tough for his friends, but the truth was that he was just 14 like me and probably a lot less experienced. I'd been in a lot of fights and if Brian wanted one, I wasn't afraid of losing.

"What do you mean?" I asked, going back to washing my hair. The best way to deal with bullies and idiots is to ignore them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.