Girl Fag
Chapter 25

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

The cold felt good anyway and the light breeze went through my thin pajamas like they were nothing. We had about five buildings that made the whole 'garage' and the one I was going to was a prefab aluminum rectangle. It was the paint shed and it was split in 3 parts, with a prep area, a panting area, and a drying room. But usually we just prepped in the painting area, unless we had a bunch of cars backed up, which happened sometimes. This time though it was just the Cougar.

David and Mark were sitting on it, drinking beer and talking when I walked in, and it was nice and warm. That was the good thing about the paint shed, it had really good insulation and serious ventilation because it had to stay really clean and at the exact right temperature and humidity and all that. Painting cars is a science as much as it is an art.

"Hey guys," I smiled and Mark offered me his beer, which I took. It was just half full, and a little flat, but I was thirsty.

"You ready to do this thing tomorrow?" David handed me a folder that had all the colored diagrams of what was gonna be painted. He did it all on computer and they looked pretty much exactly like the car would look like if I did my job right.

"Steve said the guy wanted teal or something," I said, looking through them.

"Yeah, just the top and the pin striping," Mark made a face. "It was a pain in the ass stripping off that velour."

"What did you use? That sodium hydroxide stuff?"

"Yeah, it stinks too, fuckin' Easy Off," he rolled his eyes. Basically the stuff he used was just oven cleaner, and it was pretty nasty, but you couldn't grind or sand velour cause it just melted to the disk, so every five minutes you'd be changing it out.

"So the WSU logo goes on the doors and the big Cougar goes on the hood and the boosters thingy goes on the back." I shrugged. "Cakewalk. You got the templates, right?"

"Yeah," David nodded. "We can mask the stripes while you do them, that'll be cake too. I got the paint ready. We'll mix it tomorrow, just factory though. You figure the guy's springing 20 grand for the body and motor and shit, he'd splurge a little on the paint?" My brother shook his head. "He's gonna be sad we didn't dust it."

"His car," Mark shrugged. "His loss."

David had tried to sell the guy on using Diamond Dust, which was paint with microscopic molecular bits of something that gave the paint a magical sheen to it, almost an illusion, and it really, really looked good with black. For lighter colors there was other stuff, but dust was fantastic with black and midnight blue and colors like that. All those tiny atoms caught the light and refracted it, sort of like having a billion tiny prisms or something, except you didn't get all the colors, just certain ones. Black gave you sort of an ice blue color that you really couldn't see, but it stimulated the eyes or the mind, or something, like a subliminal message. So when you weren't looking you thought you saw colors under the colors, but if you looked for it, it was gone. I don't know how it worked, I just knew it did and it was awesome. But it was about $1300 for a three liter can of it too, and that would add up quick.

"Overkill for this thing anyway," I laughed. "All they're gonna do is drive it in the parades once in awhile."

"Yeah," David drank his beer down.

"Hey, a friend of mine is coming over tomorrow night; just to watch me paint and hang out a little."

"Oh yeah?" Mark looked at me. "Who's that?"

"A guy named Steve, he's in the 7th grade," I shrugged. "He wants me to go out with him."

"Got a little boyfriend action, huh?" David grinned.

"Nah, he's cool. I just wanna get to know him a little," I killed my beer.

"How's you and Jane doing?" Mark asked me.

"We're great," I smiled big.

"You looked like you were having a good time at Darryl's party," David laughed. "That was awesome. Sherry was cumming in her panties, I swear."

"No doubt!" Mark nodded and gave David a high five. "Steve was gonna have a cow though."

"Nah," David shook his head grinning. "His girlfriend was having the cows, like triplets. You seriously freaked her, Ann."

I just stood there smiling and feeling a little embarrassed, but that was okay. Mark and David had probably been waiting for the chance to laugh about it with me.

"Hey, wanna see something really cool?" I asked them and a moment later I was unbuttoning my pajama top, so they could see my newly pierced breasts. "Cool, huh? Jane and Julie got theirs pierced too."

"Oh, that's trick, dude!" David leaned over a little, playing with one gently. "Does it hurt?"

"It's a little sore, yeah," I admitted. My nipples were sorta red and puffy, but not too bad. "I got some cream stuff though, so it's okay."

"Who's Julie?" Mark asked, touching my other nipple.

"She's my other girlfriend," I giggled. "I kinda have two of them now."

"You're so weird, Ann," Mark laughed.

"But cool weird," David grinned. He was squeezing my whole breast now, massaging it gently in his hand and Mark was doing the same thing.

"We're gonna get caught," I giggled, but I wasn't trying to stop them.

"No were not," Mark said. He went over to the side door and locked it. The big garage door was already down and nobody would open that anyway.

David was unzipping his pants while he rubbed his thumb over my nipple, making me gasp slightly as the sensitive flesh protested. "Take out my cock," he said softly.

I reached down, licking my lips and reaching my hand inside his pants to find his hot dick, already stiffening as I pulled it out. I stroked it slowly in my hand until Mark came back, standing next to David and grabbing my left breast, playing with it slowly.

"Mine too," Mark urged, and he watched me as I unzipped his jeans and freed his semi-hard cock so that I had Mark and David side by side.

"Déjà vu all over again," I giggled and took each of them in my hands, stroking their cocks until both of my brothers were hard and precum glistened at the tips. "You guys want me to suck you again?"

"Oh yeah, just like before," David nodded.

I slipped down to my knees, taking David's cock slowly in my mouth while I rubbed Mark's, sliding my stretched lips over the head and down the shaft, licking around the head with my tongue. I switched after a few minutes to Mark, doing the same thing and enjoying the way my two brothers were so similar and yet different from each other too. I rubbed my saliva along David's shaft and opened my throat for Mark, reaching back to pull his ass so he'd push his cock inside me completely.

"Ohhh ... Man! That's good..." Mark breathed as his swollen penis slipped into my waiting throat, sliding in until my lips were tight around the base of his cock.

When he pulled out, his dick was shiny and wet and I rubbed it slowly with my fist while I took David once more, deep throating him as well. I tried to swallow around his thick cock, so that the soft muscles in my throat seemed to spasm lightly. He was moaning and his fingers were in my hair, holding my face against the rough material of his jeans until I had to push off him so that I could breathe.

We did it like that for awhile, until my throat started getting sore from being stretched, especially by Mark, who was just a little thicker than David, and his cock had a curious bend to it like a banana. That was cool but it tickled me a little. Spit and precum was flowing from my mouth, there was just too much to swallow it seemed like, and long sticky tendrils of it clung to my lips and their cocks, stretching and breaking and finally dripping onto the floor below us.

"Together," I breathed, pulling my brothers closer, so I could press their cocks together.

I wrapped my hands around the both of them, loving the way they looked. Two big, hard cocks rubbing against each other, throbbing in my hands, and I licked and kissed around their smooth swollen heads, trying to squeeze them both into my mouth at once. I licked underneath, pressing my brothers' hard cocks to my face and letting them slide wetly across my cheeks and nose and eyes. I loved their cocks, the way they felt and smelled and tasted. I tongued their balls and mouthed them gently in turn, all the while stroking my brothers together.

They were a lot more comfortable with it this time, I thought. The first time they'd been a little nervous, despite being half-drunk. Like touching their cocks together would make them fags or something. But now they just accepted it and enjoyed the attentions of my mouth and hands. It was like heaven for me and I worked them the best I knew how, wanting them to cum for me at the same time. I needed to see those two beautiful cocks jerking together and mixing their thick sperm as it filled my mouth.

"Mmmm ... Sis ... Damn that feels good..." Mark was breathing hard and pushing a little with his hips.

"Yeah ... Suck us, Ann ... Suck our cocks..." David began thrusting a little too, both of my brothers finding a different rhythm so their dicks would rub together under my fingers and I could take them inside my mouth one at a time, my brother's fucking my lips like they were a machine, two pistons working in and out to build up the steam we were all feeling.

"Ah shit ... I'm gonna cum..." Mark was saying, moving his hips faster and reaching down to grab my head. "I'm gonna ... Cum Ann ... Fuck!" and his penis pulsed suddenly and a thick jet of his sperm shot into my waiting mouth.

"Oh, man!" David gasped and then he was cumming too, spraying hot jism across my face until I could get Mark free of my lips and spread my mouth wide for them both. It was messy and my brothers were shooting their cum all across my lips, into my mouth, and up onto my cheeks and nose. I stroked their cocks rapidly, sliding my wet fingers back and forth along the combined thickness of two jerking dicks cumming at once.

I finally just took them in my mouth, both of their cocks at the same time, squeezing them and moving my head from side to side trying to make room. They had been cumming hard at first, but soon their spasms slowed and the cum seemed to trickle from their cocks. I rubbed them around my face, which was covered with thick gobs of sperm. I tried shoveling it into my hungry mouth, smiling and giggling a little as the stuff seemed to stick and run and tease me.

"Jesus, Annie..." David was grinning at me.

"She's kinda nasty, ain't she?" Mark laughed and gave David a high five.

"I like it," I smiled up at them, letting their cocks go finally and just using my fingers to scoop cum into my mouth. "It tastes good, you want some?" I held my fingers out, covered with a sticky load of sperm.

"Uh, no," David laughed and backed away slightly.

"We'll take your word for it," Mark shook his head and I shrugged.

"You're loss!" I sighed, sucking my fingers clean and thinking that someday, somehow, they were gonna try it. I just had to find a way, that's all, and Mark and David would like it. They were just too close to each other not to; all they needed was a little push. Maybe Sherry could help with that, I thought with a giggle.


Coach was waiting for me as usual when I got to the school weight room, and the first thing I did was take off my t-shirt and show him my tits.

"What you sportin' there, boy?" Coach grinned. "Damned if you didn't, and me here without my titty tether," he pinched my right nipple gently, bending down to inspect my ring and the nub of hard flesh it was going through.

"You like it, Coach?" I asked, feeling a little tingly inside.

"You know I do," he pinched the other nipple just to see me flinch, I think. "Every cocksucker needs pierced nipples, that's a fact." He was massaging my tits like they were a boy's, pressing them flat against my chest and working his palms around them hard. It hurt some, since I was still sore, but it had me breathing hard too.

"You like that, huh?" Coach grinned and I nodded.

"Y-Yes sir." I was almost leaning into his hands.

"What do you say we work on those ass muscles of yours this morning?" Coach was turning me around and his hands were dropping to my shorts, tugging the back of them down, over my tight round butt.

"Yessss ... Sir" I moaned and I was ready for it. I'd had way too much girl sex and the 99 percent of me that was queer for boys needed some attention bad.

"What the hell you wearing down here, Russet?" Coach snapped the waistband of my briefs. "I thought you liked them boxers."

"I ... I do, Coach," I looked over my shoulder at him. "I uh, sorta got my, um, you know ... Girl thing." He looked at me funny. "I gotta stick my pad to something," I flushed with embarrassment.

"Oh," Coach shrugged. "Ain't nothin' but a thing, right?" Coach couldn't have cared less if I was menstruating or not, he wasn't interested in that part of me at all.

"Right," I nodded, licking my lips as Coach had me get down on one of the low padded benches. One thing about the weight room, it was a good place for man sex. There was all kinds of stuff to bend over, kneel on, or do whatever you wanted. I was on my tummy with my legs spread, more or less kneeling on the mats and propped up in the perfect position for getting fucked.

"Jesus, I love your ass, Russet," Coach had removed my shorts and briefs completely and now he pulled my butt cheeks apart and I shivered with anticipation. "I bet if my boy Levi had tried to put his dick in here you wouldn't have stopped him, huh?"

"N-No..." I gasped as Coach shoved a finger in my tight dry anus, wriggling it around. "You been butt fucked lately, boy?"

"Um, the other night," I wiggled my ass a little, feeling my muscles squeezing Coach's finger. "In the ... Ughhh ... Shower." Coach had pushed his finger inside me as far as it would go, twisting it around slowly.

"Good boy," Coach chuckled. "Shower fuckin' is good clean fun. I think you're loose enough, don't want to spoil you too much, do we?"

Coach was straddling the bench now too, leaning over me so his thick cock slid along the crack of my butt cheeks, up and down it and making me shiver with anticipation. He was getting wet already and I could feel his precum staining my flushed skin, running wetly between the globes of my ass and making me want him all the more.

"No sir ... Uhhhmmmm ... Noooo..." I shut my eyes tightly and groaned, feeling Coach rubbing his smooth glans around my tight little anus, smearing his precum over my dry hole. I was holding my breath until it was suddenly driven out of my lungs when his hard blunt cockhead thrust against my butthole. Coach suddenly stretched the rubbery ring of my anus and speared a good 3 or 4 inches deep into my ass with a happy chuckle.

"Ahhhh ... Damn! You're a good fit for my dick, son!" Coach was taking a couple deep breaths and he slapped my ass hard, spanking me. "Don't hold your breath, Russet, you gotta relax. You hear me? Like to pinch my dick off in there!"

"Yessss..." I let go of the air I was holding and my body immediately settled down a little. I hadn't even realized that I'd arched my back and tightened my ass muscles so much, but Coach could sure feel it.

"There ya go ... Now let me in, boy ... Let your old Coach take it home..." He grabbed my hips and began pushing slowly, but with a steady constant pressure and my tight little hole burned in protest as he stretched my ass around his seemingly huge cock.

Coach worked his cock leisurely in and out of me for a while, letting his precum leak out and do its job, lubricating me just enough so he could really start to fuck me hard. It was painful at first, but I liked it that way, being fucked like the boy I was meant to be. Having a big strong man like Coach taking me the way he wanted. He never asked if I wanted it slow or fast, or if he should ease up a bit and give me a breather. My ass was his fuckhole and he was using it, and that was exactly what I wanted.

My clit was hard and fiery, and rubbing against the bench beneath me as I spread my legs as wide as I could. I was looking for an edge or something hard that I could work between my thighs and stimulate my clit. The bench was just a little too soft though and Coach wasn't letting me get too far away from his cock. But it was still good like that and Coach's cock ramming deep into my guts was another fire and I grunted softly with every thrust he made.

"Lift up a little, boy, lemme play with those rings of yours." Coach breathed in my ear, and he was lifting me so I was kneeling awkwardly on the bench, impaled on his cock as he held it deep. He was standing up now and that made it a lot easier for him to drive his cock balls deep and the odd sensation of the man's scrotum slapping my pussy was a welcome one.

"Ohhh yeah ... Ummm..." I was moaning as his hands found my breasts, my girlish tits, and he pinched my nipples hard with his fingers. Coach made gasp and then almost scream as lightning bolts of pain flashed across my tender skin. He was pulling on the rings, and it seemed as if he might rip them from my flesh.

"I know they're tender..." Coach was saying, " ... So you just remember the magic word if it starts hurting too much..."

He was stabbing his cock into my ass with short sharp strokes and his fingers kept tugging at my nipples, pulling them up and out and I arched my back trying to ease the pressure. It was like being pierced all over again, but this time with red hot needles, and I was grinding my ass against Coach hard, as if that would somehow allow me to escape. But it just made it better for him and he was urging me on, telling me to fuck myself on his dick like a good little faggot should.

"There ya go..." Coach was saying softly. "Ya done good, boy ... I know that hurt some, but you took it good." He'd let go of my nipples finally and the sudden absence of pressure was like a new kind of pain and Coach let me go so I could collapse on the cool vinyl of the bench.

"Ohhh ... God..." I moaned. " ... Coach..." He was still fucking me slowly, but I barely noticed it and I realized I'd cum. Right in the middle of all that pain, Coach had made me cum. My stomach was full of butterflies and I had tears in my eyes and my nose was running a little. I was panting for air and my ass was hot and squeezing the cock inside me.

"That was good huh?" Coach rubbed my back, sliding his gentle hands up and down. "How about we try it like this for a change..."

Coach soon had us on the hard rubber matting on the floor, with me on my back and both my legs up over his right shoulder. My legs weren't spread at all, but I guess they didn't need to be either. Coach had a good angle into my ass as he leaned forward, practically pushing my knees up to my tits, and he was drilling me hard. It was the first time I could look in his eyes while he fucked me and I liked it, even if I wasn't getting any of that good pressure on my clit anymore.

I put my arms up around his neck, my body turned just slightly to my left, since my knees were hooked over his strong bicep mostly. Coach wasn't a bad looking man. His body was rock hard and his face was hard too, lined with some deep wrinkles, but it looked good on him. He had bushy eyebrows that just made his steely eyes that much more expressive and he had nice lips, not thick or thin, but nice and I was wondering why Coach never kissed me.

"Do you uh ... Ugh!" I gasped as Coach stabbed his cock inside me hard, rotating his hips and almost making me forget what I was gonna say.

"What's that boy? Speak up!" Coach chuckled and watched my face as he fucked me good.

"Yessss ... Uh ... You ever kiss ahhh ... Uh fag... ?" I gasped out finally.

"You need some love, Russet?" Coach leaned forward, rocking my body up even more so that his cock was practically pointing straight down into my belly.

"Ughhh ... Jus ... Just ... Wondered..." I was licking my lips and panting for air.

Coach smiled and bent his head down, and if I was expecting a tender loving kiss, I didn't get it. Coach liked to kiss hard! His mouth covered mine and his thick tongue filled my mouth. I felt my lips being pressed against my teeth almost painfully. Coach pushed his tongue as far into my mouth as he could too, and I was almost trying to swallow it, just cause it was so far in the back of my mouth. It was like I was trying to deep throat a soft wriggling cock or something.

But kissing Coach, or rather being kissed by him, since all I could do was lay there and take it, was pretty exciting. This was man kissing, I figured, hard and strong and without all the tender girly stuff. His tongue was fucking my mouth the same as his cock was fucking my ass and it made me shiver all over. I was groaning into Coach's mouth and my arms tightened around his neck. His cock was rubbing against the sensitive walls of my vagina through the thin bit of flesh that separated them, and I felt the small really good tremors deep in my tummy. If he would just keep kissing me, keep fucking my little boy butt hard, I could cum again, just from that.

And Coach was getting close too, maybe cause he was kissing me for the first time, I don't know. I sorta liked to think so anyway. I don't think he loved me like he was gonna marry me, but he did love me in a way. I knew that cause I loved him too, even though saying it would have been impossible. He was breathing hard while we kissed, I could feel it on my face, and even across my tongue, and I was sharing that hot moist air. My stomach was doing cartwheels and my head was pounding. I rubbed my thighs together and tried to hump my ass against him. I was falling then, or more like weightless maybe, with my hot blood rushing all through me as I came hard.

Somewhere in my fevered brain I knew Coach was coming too, his cock throbbing and shooting his hot semen deep into my clasping rectum, spreading through my ass while he continued to fuck me, grunting into my mouth as I clung to him. My whole body was contracting around him, every muscle I had determined to hold his cock deep inside me and milk it for every drop of his sperm. All of my senses were alive and overwhelmed and it was a delirious sensation that left me dizzy and giggling weakly as Coach slowly pulled his cock from ass

"Here ya go, boy..." Coach breathed, moving up to straddle my chest and bringing his cum dripping cock to my mouth.

It was still hard, but not totally, like a big long tube of rubber and it was covered with his semen and precum and I took him in my mouth eagerly, washing Coach's cock with my tongue. I was glad I took good care to wash myself thoroughly every morning and night, or that might have been sort of gross, but all I could taste was Coach and I liked it.

"Fuckin' you is like going to fag heaven, Russet," Coach sighed; he was rubbing my head gently, combing his fingers through my short hair. "If I was 30 years younger, you'd be in genuine trouble, even without havin' a dick."

I giggled around Coach's cock and sucked him nice until it was time for us to get cleaned up. An hour can sure go by fast, can't it?

I'd brought my strap-on to school. I was nervous about that, since I was pretty sure I'd get suspended if I got caught with it. I'd debated whether or not to wear it all day, or just keep it stashed in my locker. I ended up putting it on right after I took my shower. I didn't trust having it out of sight and besides, I was wearing some loose jeans anyway, so probably no one would notice I had nine inches of cock in my pants. Unless they bumped into me or something. It was sorta cool walking around with it and it kept my nipples itching all through homeroom.

I saw Matt and I just nodded when he gave me a questioning look. Ten fifteen, I mouthed silently, since the teacher was talking, and Matt just smiled. I really wasn't sure I should have been doing what I was going to though, especially since I was trying to hook my brother Steve up with Miss Haven. But poor Matt was so desperate and I just knew Miss Haven would really, really get off on it. She'd be so scared that she'd probably cum in 30 seconds or something ... Or so I hoped. She might just scream and get us all busted. There's a lot of doubt that creeps into your head when you have to wait almost three hours.

I slipped out of the library at 10:10 and made my way to the Nurse's office. About 2 minutes later Lance showed up.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered.

Matt and John came next, even before I got the words out, and I stared at all three of them in disbelief.

"What are you guys doing here?" I was going to have a panic attack, I thought, and I had to fight to breathe.

"Sorry," Matt shrugged. "Um, I kinda told them by accident."

"Jesus Christ!" I shook my head and looked at the clock on the wall, it was 10:13 and I couldn't believe it. But I should have expected it probably, none of us could keep a secret from each other very long, and Matt's secret had been a pretty good one.

"What are we gonna do?" John was smiling nervously.

"Okay, look. You guys can't say a word, not a single word, okay? And I don't mean later, I mean right now, when we go in there. Nobody says anything but me and you just do what I tell you, okay?"

"Yeah ... Okay ... Sure..." they were all nodding and looking confused.

"And whatever happens, whatever I say or do, you just ... Uh ... Just shut-up! Don't say a word." I didn't really know what else to tell them since I really didn't know for sure what was gonna happen. This was definitely not going according to plan!

I opened the door to Nurse Haven's office with a finger to my lips and my friends nodded and followed me in. I closed the door and locked it and practically tip-toed to the bathroom, which I didn't really need to do, but I was feeling very sneaky. I told the guys to wait and I opened the door, feeling a sense of relief and a huge rush of excitement when I saw Nurse Haven exactly as I'd told her to be. She was naked except for her stockings and garter, facing away from me with her legs slightly spread, bent over some with her hands flat against the tiled wall.

"A-Ann?" she whispered and I could tell she was shivering, but not from being cold. Her body was flushed and burning and her breasts were moving with each breath she took, the heavy flesh swaying beneath her.

SLAP

"Quiet," I told her and I slapped her bare ass hard.

"Ahhh..." Miss Haven jerked slightly and dropped her head even farther. I reached between her legs, feeling super strong suddenly, like I had all the confidence in the world. Miss Haven was doing what I wanted her to do and she was just as excited as I was. I could feel her slick sex, already moist with her juices and I wondered how long she'd been waiting for me.

I fingered her quickly and pulled out my dildo, fumbling with my fingers a little and willing myself to slow down. I could hear soft whispers and a giggle coming from my friends and I frowned as Nurse Haven lifted her pretty blonde head a fraction, turning slightly.

"Wha ... Is ... Is there someone..." she was trying to ask me weakly and thinking about turning her head for a little peek over her shoulder.

SLAP

I spanked her ass again, even harder that time, and I could see my palm print on her smooth white skin. "I said be quiet," I told her firmly, but not yelling or anything. "You wanna get us in trouble?" I asked reasonably.

"N-No ... I'm s-sorry..." Nurse Haven whispered and then she gasped loudly as I rubbed the head of my cock over her vagina, keeping my fingers near the tip so I could feel the opening to her sex.

"Stay still ... I told you I was going to fuck you..." I said softly and then pushed into her slowly, holding her hip with my left hand while I was guiding my dildo with the right.

"Ohhh ... God ... It's ... Big!" Miss Haven shuddered and I soon had enough of my dildo inside her that I could hold her firm round hips with both hands as I pushed my cock inside her with a gentle thrust that made the woman groan.

"Tha ... That's too much ... Oh ... God ... Slow ... Please..." she was moving, trying to pull away from my cock and I stopped pushing so she could relax.

"Does it hurt?" I asked her, feeling a little concerned. I didn't think she was a virgin or anything, I mean she said she liked cocks, right?

"A ... A little ... It's big..." Miss Haven was breathing hard. I had most of it in her anyway, about 7 inches, maybe more, and I guessed she was just really small down there. Or maybe she hadn't had sex with a man in a long time or something.

"Okay..." I was breathing hard too. "How's this?" I asked and I concentrated on just fucking her with about six inches of the dildo, going slow and being careful when it started getting deep.

"Yeahhh ... Oh yes ... Like that..." the woman nodded and started moving her hips, just a little as it started feeling good for her. She liked it, but just couldn't handle the whole thing. I guess nine inches is pretty good sized, even for a full grown woman like Miss Haven.

It was nice though, fucking her slowly like that, and my clit was getting rubbed sweetly too. I sorta liked having some extra cushion between the base of my strap-on and my clit and I wondered what I was gonna do when my period was over. But I didn't wonder a whole lot, cause behind us all three of my friends were peeking around the door and I could hear them gasping and whispering excitedly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.