Girl Fag
Chapter 15

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

The girls bathroom was someplace I usually avoided when I didn't need to be in there. Some girls were in there all the time, which I didn't really understand. It was just a bathroom. Three of those girls were in there when I walked in: Theresa Lyons, Wendy Eversman, and Angie Wong. They were all eighth graders, same as me, and I had to push between them to get to the sinks.

"What happened to you?" Angie asked, wrinkling her nose a little. She didn't have much of a nose anyway though. She was the only Asian girl in our school, small all around with long straight black hair and a cute oval face.

"Oh my God!" Wendy looked at me as if in shock. She was the Mayor's daughter and acted like her dad owned the town or something. Being fifteen already and a little older than everyone else made her even worse. She grabbed my wrist and giggled before I could yank my hand away. "You've been fingering out a math problem, huh?

I thought I'd just slap her, but that would've made it worse. "Look out," I said, finally getting to the sink and washing my hands. My face looked red in the mirror so I just looked down.

"Fingering out someone else's math problem, I bet." Angie laughed too.

"That's sick!" Theresa grinned. She usually treated me sort of nice, since she had a huge crush on Greg. She liked to follow him around when she could, like during the summer when we had Silver Dollar Days, which was the town's annual celebration. But she had big huge braces and her dad's a dentist, which meant she'd probably have braces for the rest of her life.

"You would know," I told her and slapped the big button on the hand dryer, rubbing my hands together under the warm air.

"No I wouldn't!" She crossed her arms and stared at me, like Theresa was waiting for me to say something else, but that would be pointless. They'd already be talking about me all day, all weekend probably. Not only had I beaten up the biggest boy in school, but the next day I'd fingered someone too. That would be the best part for them, trying to figure out who my new girlfriend might be. Like I said before, half the town just I assumed I was a lesbian anyway.

I gave up on wiping my pussy, it didn't matter anyway. All my previous excitement with Nurse Haven had been forgotten; I was back in reality, dealing with the real world, which had idiots like those three in it. The only good thing was that they were always talking about me, although usually not right to my face like that, so most of the other kids wouldn't listen anyway. Besides, I was enjoying a little surge in popularity since I'd knocked Brian down, at least with the boys. He had his friends, but not many, and most of the other guys had thought it was pretty cool, especially the seventh graders who were always taking crap from him. So a lot of guys said hi to me in the hallways, which was nice for a change.

"Hi, uh ... Ann," some kid walking next to me said with a smile. I recognized him, but I didn't really know his name or anything. He looked cute, not too tall and wiry, with short wavy brown hair and round wire rimmed glasses.

"Hi." I didn't really pay much attention, just a glance.

"I'm Steve," he said, still smiling.

"Really? I have a brother named Steve." I walked a little faster because the bell was going to ring any minute, but he kept up with me.

"Do you wanna go out with me sometime?" he asked, just like that, out of the blue in front of about twenty other kids.

That made me stop and really look at him. He was very cute, I thought, and he had a little black mole just at the right corner of his lips. A beauty mark that would have looked better on a girl, but it was nice on him too. He had a bit of a blush going on, but not really embarrassed or anything; and he had a nice smile, shy, but sort of cocky too.

Nobody had ever asked me out. I mean, Matt and the other guys didn't really count, so forget about them. This was the first time a guy that I didn't hardly even know had asked me on a date. And it wasn't like he did it privately like a normal guy would have, considering I was standing there looking like a boy myself. This was right in front of everybody, or close enough to it, and that meant a lot to me. More than I'd ever admit anyway.

I dunno. I guess if you've never been in my situation it wouldn't seem like such a big deal and maybe it really wasn't, since I tend to overreact sometimes. But right then it sure felt like a big deal.

"Sure," I said with a smile and then the bell rang. I started walking again, real fast, and he said something, but I wasn't sure what, and then he went back the way we'd come, almost running.

I figured him for thirteen, or fourteen maybe, but I doubted it. Steve was in the seventh grade, I knew that much, but he was new to the school. His family must have moved here during the summer and I tried to think of who had moved to Squinosha over the previous few months. That got me daydreaming, but that's normal anyway. School was mostly pretty easy anyhow and I had history my fourth period, which was a cakewalk once you knew the names, dates, and places where all the boring stuff had happened.

Steve ... That was a cool name, except he didn't look like a Steve to me, not after living with my oldest brother all my life. I wondered why he wanted to go out with me. I was a tomboy, obviously, and that's being generous. Some people thought I was a lesbian, some people just thought I was a guy, and most folks didn't know what to think. I wondered what Steve thought I was; not a lesbian, I guessed. Maybe he just thought I was a really cool girl; there were a lot of boys who felt that way about me, but they were all older, like Josh and The Boz and the guys in shop class.

"It's a mystery, Shaggy," I muttered to myself.

That's the cool thing I was learning about life though, that it just kept on going. I guess that's the year I really began to understand that. You ended up in a certain place at a certain time, doing something specific ... And yet, if you hadn't made a bad decision that one time, or hadn't made a good decision that other time, you'd be doing something completely different. Your life would be something else entirely. It was almost mind boggling to a teenage motorhead like me; and of course, while it was happening you weren't even aware of it.

For lunch, I could've sat where Matt and Lance and John were sitting, but I figured it was too soon to sit with them. We hadn't talked in our classes together, just sort of looked at one another, and maybe sorta smiled once or twice. The guys needed time. So, I looked for someplace else to sit. I couldn't sit with the girls, of course, in fact it never even occurred to me. The lunchroom was pretty much segregated by sex, but only because the kids wanted it that way. There were a few tables with girls and boys together, but mostly the girls sat on one side, glancing at the boys and giggling; and the boys sat on the other, staring at the girls and laughing. It was the natural order of things.

"You want to sit with me?" Steve asked, once again at my elbow and carrying his tray of fish sticks and mixed vegetables.

"Uh, sure!" I didn't mind. Besides, I wanted to figure out what was going on with him. We picked a table that was just being cleaned by Meredith, one of the kitchen ladies. She sort of growled at us, but she did that to everyone. I think it meant hello or something.

I put a lot of mustard on my fish sticks because I didn't really like them, but I was hungry too. Friday was always fish day, because of the Catholics my Daddy had told me once, but I didn't see what religion would have to do with having fish sticks for lunch every Friday. I figured somebody had just saved them for the last day of the week because they weren't very good.

"When do you want to go out?" Steve finally asked me after a few minutes of sort of awkward silence.

"I dunno." I shrugged, spreading yellow mustard around my fish sticks with my fork. "When do you want to?"

"Uh..." He looked nervous and it made me smile. "Tonight?"

"Can't, I'm going camping with my brothers." I took a little bite and all I tasted was mustard.

"Um, okay. Tomorrow night?" He wasn't really eating, just looking at me.

"Mmmm..." I shook my head. "I'm gonna go to Beaverton on Saturday."

"Oh." Steve must have figured I hadn't been serious when I'd said yes.

"How about Sunday?" I offered. "I'm not doing anything all day."

"We're going to Spokane on Sunday," he said, looking sort of sad. "My mom wants to go to Price Club."

I didn't even know what a Price Club was. "Where are you from?"

"Seattle." He finally ate a little bit of his fish stick. "Where are you from?"

"Me?" I laughed. "Right here."

"That's cool," he said. "You're lucky. We move a lot and it sucks, this is like my third school in two years."

"That would suck. How come you keep moving?" I asked, wondering if he was going to move again anytime soon.

"I don't know," he shrugged. "My mom and dad say we're going to move and then we do. It ain't like they tell me anything."

"That's kinda weird."

"Yep." Steve took another bite and nodded.

"So, uh..." I just had to ask. "How come you want to go out with me?"

He looked surprised. "Why wouldn't I?" Steve made it sound like I'd asked the dumbest question in the world.

"I don't know." I blinked and stabbed a fish stick, feeling sort of dumb suddenly.

"I had a girlfriend before," Steve said, maybe trying to explain, or maybe just to impress me, I wasn't sure.

"Really?" I looked at him closely. "How old are you?"

"I'm 13 and a half," he sounded a little defensive, so I didn't grin like I wanted to.

"And you had a girlfriend?"

"Yeah. She was 16 and sorta like you."

"Like me?" I wasn't sure what that meant. "What do you mean?"

"She was cool, you know ... She didn't really act like a girl." Steve wasn't embarrassed; he was just telling me the truth.

"Did she look like me?" I asked him, feeling very interested now. "I mean..."

"Yeah, kind of. She didn't wear dresses or makeup or anything. She was like a guy, except..." He grinned and turned a little red. "You know."

"Are there a lot of girls like that in Seattle?" I wondered.

"I don't know," Steve shrugged. "I don't think so, but I didn't care either."

"One was enough?" I gave him a sly little grin.

"Yeah!" He laughed and looked down like he felt shy. He was seriously cute when he did that.

We didn't say anything for a minute or two, just sat there eating slowly. I was really curious about this other girl, feeling sort of relieved maybe that I wasn't totally alone in the universe. Somewhere out there in Seattle I had a sister, of sorts, and that made me feel better.

"So when you went out with this girl..."

"Her name's Monica," Steve said.

" ... did anyone give you a hard time about it or anything like that?" I asked him slowly, not really wanting to make him feel bad or something.

"Uh, a little," he admitted. "Some guys called me a fag and stuff like that, because she looked like a boy."

"That didn't bother you?"

"Well yeah, of course it did, but they knew she was a girl so it didn't matter. They were just being stupid is all."

"Lots of stupid people around here too," I warned him.

"I don't care." Steve smiled. "I heard you just like girls though, and then after you beat up that guy yesterday I figured I'd ask today, cause maybe you wouldn't want to get in a fight two days in a row."

"You thought I'd hit you for asking me out?" I giggled.

"Uh, maybe." He blushed. "Somebody said that's why you hit that guy yesterday, but somebody else said it was cause he kissed your girlfriend."

I blushed too, but only because I hadn't heard those rumors yet.

"What about your folks?" I asked, getting back to Steve's old girlfriend. "Did they like, uh ... Monica?"

"Oh yeah! They liked her fine," he said, smiling again. "My parents are okay, they just want to move too much."

Our lunch was about over by then and we were getting our stuff together. "Hey, um ... Can I have your phone number?" Steve asked me and I nodded.

"Give me your math book."

He had his seventh grade algebra book handy and I opened the front cover, writing my name and phone number on the inside of it.

"Hey, you're gonna get me in trouble!" He laughed.

"I hope so!" I grinned and felt a little funny inside. "This Monica..." I licked my lips. "Did you and her ever, um ... You know..." I didn't know why I was being so coy all of a sudden. Sorta rude too, getting personal like that.

"What? Kiss?" His eyes got a little bigger and I nodded. "Sometimes," he admitted with a little grin. "Sometimes we did other stuff too." I stared at him open mouthed and he laughed.

"You did not!" I laughed too.

"You don't know!" he teased me and I had a hard time believing this guy was just 13 and a half. Maybe moving a lot meant you had to grow up faster or something.

"You're gonna have to prove it then," I said, getting up slowly along with Steve.

"Maybe I will." We were walking together and I noticed he was just a little taller than me.

"Uh-huh..." I rolled my eyes and bumped him a little, leaning my shoulder into his. "You just be careful, cause you already know I'm tough."

"So?" He sort of bumped me back. "You don't think I like that about you?"

"I don't know." I giggled.

"You wanna wrestle?" He grinned at the look on my face.

We were totally oblivious to everyone around us, which was pretty much everyone who went to school there. When the bell finally rang we'd bumped and teased our way halfway up the stairs and I had to turn around to go downstairs for my next class.

"See ya later, Steve." I gave him one last nudge.

"Bye. I'll call you tonight!" He watched me as we walked slowly apart.

"I won't be home!" I laughed.


It was a bright warm day, and we were having a real Indian summer, and I enjoyed the bike ride home. It seemed a little strange to be going home so early since I'd gotten used to having football practice, but it was nice taking a break from it too. Mark and David were already there after driving home from high school. We were going to take the big Expedition, which was Daddy's monster SUV, but he'd agreed to let Mark borrow it since we had tents and sleeping bags and stuff ... Except I didn't see any tents. Or sleeping bags.

"Where's the tents?" I asked as I peddled up.

"Hey! There she is." David smiled and shoved a box full of food into the back of the truck.

"Don't worry about it," Mark told me with a wink. "We got the tent situation handled."

"Damn right!" David laughed and gave Mark a high five. "Go get your stuff together. We're gonna pick up the girls before five."

"Okay," I shrugged, feeling a little confused, but I guessed my brothers knew what they were doing.

I put my bike in the shed and went up to my room to pack. It was only for the one night though, so I didn't have to bring too much. A change of underwear, a couple t-shirts, an old flannel shirt that was soft and warm, some extra socks, and my strap-on, which had been hiding under my mattress for a few days.

I decided to get a hot shower real quick and changed clothes, deciding to wear my fake cock in my jeans, just because I'd sort of missed it a little. I had the straps snug around my hips and pushed the long and hard, but somewhat flexible dildo down against my thigh under my boxers and pulled my jeans up to keep it there. It would stand straight out if I let it, but I guess that's what dicks are supposed to do anyway.

With all that taken care of, I was good to go and Mark and David were standing around the truck waiting for me. "Let's go, we're burnin' daylight!" David yelled and Mark honked the horn, reaching in through the driver's window.

"You guys be careful, huh!" Daddy came out of the garage wiping his hands on a rag. "And no smoking in my truck, David."

"Yeah, Pops." David rocked his head. "I know."

"Bye Daddy!" I gave him a little kiss on the cheek, but I didn't get too close since he looked a little dirty, plus I was carrying nine inches of cock in my pants. I didn't figure he'd notice, even if I hugged him, but why take the chance?

"Be good and listen to your brothers," he told me with a smile. "Keep 'em out of trouble."

I grinned. "I'll try, Daddy. Shotgun!" I yelled and ran for the front seat before David could get there.

"Hey! I already called it!" he protested, but...

"Possession is nine tenths of the law, bro!" Mark grinned at me as he got in the driver's seat.

"Yeah, yeah..." David pulled his door closed, sitting in the middle of the big back seat. As soon as we were out of sight of the house he lit a cigarette and I just rolled my eyes.

I pretty much understood that the whole reason for this so-called camping trip was to give Jane the opportunity to get me alone. Maybe Sherry wanted to have sex with me too, although I didn't really know for sure what she was up to. Jane had made her interest pretty clear though, and I guess I must have been interested in her too, since I'd jumped in the truck along with my brothers to pick her up.

The whole thing seemed a little surreal, especially since Mark and David had been so protective of me when they'd found out I'd had sex with Steve, Greg, and Henry. Not to mention Scott, who had taken me to a highway rest area so I could give head to total strangers. The fact that Jane was one of my brother's girlfriends didn't seem to make a lot of sense either. I still wasn't clear on who was going out with who exactly. Mark and David had their own little universe it seemed like sometimes. I just wondered how I was going to fit into it.

The reason we had to pick up Jane and Sherry before five, I soon learned, was because their parents didn't know about the camping trip. Sherry was 18 and a senior, while Jane had just turned 17 and was a junior, and they had told their parents they were going to a friend's house for a slumber party. Everything would be cool so long as we were there and gone before Mr. and Mrs. Hudson came home.

They were packed and waiting and it didn't take but five minutes before everyone was loaded into the Expedition. I'd just sat in the front passenger seat the whole time, sort of ignoring all the excitement, while Mark and David put the girls' backpacks in the truck. Sherry got in the backseat and Jane opened my door, smiling at me.

"Sit in the back with us." She jerked her head slightly and pulled a strand of long blonde hair out of her eyes. "We'll let the boys sit in front for awhile."

"Uh, okay," I shrugged.

I felt pretty nervous, truth be told, and I mostly tried to avoid Jane's soft blue eyes. All I could think about were the things she'd said to me over the phone and I found myself blushing a little as I sat between the two sisters in the roomy back seat. That's the good thing about Daddy's truck, you could have a wedding in the back seat and still have room for the reception.

"Everybody in?" Mark looked back at us and smiled. "Keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times..."

"Asses too!" David chuckled.

" ... and this is a non-stop flight, so I hope you kids used the bathroom." Mark put it in gear while we mostly groaned at their bad jokes.

"Are we there yet?" Sherry asked in a bored voice.

She sat to my left and I smiled at her a little nervously. Sherry intimidated me for some reason. Maybe it's because she was seemed so confident all the time. Jane had always appeared shy and demure, sitting quietly with one or both of my brothers, usually nestled close to them as if she didn't want to stand out. Sherry was just the opposite though, and she always seemed to be drawing attention to herself, intentionally standing out from those around her.

They both were both very pretty, but in very different ways. Sherry was tall, like 5'10" or something, and had more of a voluptuous sort of body, with large firm breasts and a narrow waist that accented her well-rounded hips nicely. Her legs were long and toned; Sherry was one of the head cheerleaders and she was the perfect cheerleader type. Her long chestnut hair was tied back into a ponytail along her spine. She had perfectly even teeth and a wonderful smile that seemed genuine, until you realized she could use it any time she liked.

Jane was smaller, lithe and almost fragile, I thought, and I'd been surprised by how different she'd seemed the one time we'd been alone together in the library. She had straight blonde hair, falling loose just past her shoulders. Her body was pleasantly thin, with nice pert breasts that might have seemed small on another girl, but looked perfect on her. But it was Jane's heart shaped face that would draw a person's immediate attention. She looked truly beautiful, with a vulnerable smile and soft blue eyes that seemed innocent as a new born baby's. Jane had a tiny cleft in her chin, so small it could almost go unnoticed, but it was perfect.

Sherry leaned back, shifting a little closer to me and bracing her knees against the back of Mark's seat. She wore a thin red tank top and it was plain that she'd left her bra at home, but it didn't look like she needed one anyway. Sherry's breasts were a good C-cup and they pressed out and up defiantly. I wondered what it would be like to have real breasts like hers, but I was glad Coach was helping me work mine off too. She also wore a pair of tight pre-stressed jeans, which meant she'd paid extra so they'd look used. She could have just gone to a garage sale or something, people had those all the time in Squinosha, and save forty bucks probably.

"I heard you were a bad girl in school today," Sherry sighed, getting comfortable.

"What?" I tore my eyes from Jane's stomach, swallowing hard and looking at Sherry. "Uh, what did I do?" I asked, smiling nervously.

"Who was a bad girl?" David was half turned in his seat, looking at us.

"Your baby sister." Sherry laughed and her hand found my left leg, her middle finger tracing circles on my knee lightly.

I glanced at Jane and she'd slid back, away from slightly, to lean against the door. She wore some cutoff shorts that were loose and frayed, and had perched her left foot on the seat, leg up and knee bent, so that her bare toes touched my hip. Her other foot was on the floor, spreading her legs slightly and giving me a view to the soft white hollows of her thighs. I could see a little pink where the edges of her panties were exposed. Jane didn't seem to notice though; she smiled gently, content to watch her sister tease me.

"No I wasn't!" I protested, looking back at Sherry.

"Not what I heard." She shrugged and giggled. "I heard you have a girlfriend at school."

"Really?" Jane asked softly.

"A girlfriend? Annie?" Mark shook his head and laughed.

"What happened to Josh's cousin?" David asked me.

"I don't have a girlfriend at school," I sighed, feeling my face turning red and I stuck my tongue out at David.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.