Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

Matt's parents were cool and we got a bunch of pizzas and sodas and hung out in the recreation room they'd built downstairs. It had old comfortable furniture, a TV and DVD player, stereo, even an old foosball table, but there were only three balls for it and the red players were sort of loose. John and Kyle came over about seven. So we had more pizza and sodas and sat around playing foosball mostly and we had a couple movies to watch. Freddie vs. Jason, of course, and 28 Days Later, so that was cool.

But later, with the TV on and the lights turned low, it was time for our real talk. I knew Lance and Matt wouldn't let it go. They were worried about me and I kept that thought in my mind. I'd known all these guys for at least seven or eight years, and Matt and Lance for longer than that. I was safe with them and it was okay I kept thinking. I could tell these guys anything ... Or so I hoped. If I was wrong though, my life would be over.

"Hey." Matt nudged me and whispered, "You wanna talk about it now?"

We were sitting around on the floor, leaning against the furniture. Matt was next to me by the little couch, John next to him, then Kyle leaning against an old leather Lay-Z-Boy, and then Lance, across from us propped up against the bookcase they had down there. It was small and comfortable, that half of the room, with maybe six feet separating me from Lance. He was looking at me too, obviously wondering the same thing.

"Yeah, okay," I said a little louder. "The door's closed, right?"

I meant the door at the top of the stairs. Matt's parents wouldn't come down anyway, they respected Matt's privacy and genuinely liked all of us, I think. And if they did come down, the stairs were bare wood and creaked a lot, even if someone was trying to be sneaky.

"Yeah," Matt nodded.

"Hey you guys..." I scooted forward a little, so I was closer to everyone. "I have to tell you guys something okay? And it's a secret. I mean a serious one, like you can't tell anybody."

"A secret?" John grinned at me, but he stopped when I looked at him. I was serious.

"Sure, Ann." Kyle shrugged. Lance nodded and Matt said he wouldn't tell.

"Gotta promise me, John." I looked at him and he nodded, saying okay.

"Alright." I took a deep breath and pulled my t-shirt over my head. I figured that would be the easiest way to start.

The guys all stared at my boobs. Lance and Matt had seen them already, but they stared too. John looked like he was in shock and Kyle just leaned forward, sort of pursing is lips.

"What happened to your tits?" John whispered, and then looked around at the other guys, maybe wondering if they saw the same thing he did.

They weren't so bad now, the redness had faded quite a lot, and the welts were still there, but only barely. The undersides looked a little worse than before maybe, but only because those bruises had ripened into multi-colored splotches. That was where Coach had whipped me the most, on the bottoms and maybe my skin was more sensitive there. But they still didn't look that bad to me, I kinda liked it actually and especially when I remembered how weird it had been to feel both pain and pleasure all mixed up and confusing me until I'd cum just from that.

"Coach did it," I said. "He used these clamp things, like alligator clips except stronger, and put them on my nipples. And they had like these chains and he could pull them and..."

"Didn't that hurt?" Lance asked.

"Yeah," I nodded and smiled at him. "It hurt a lot, man! But I liked it too."

"You liked it?" John gave a nervous little laugh.

"Yeah, I did and..."

"But how could you like it?"

"Shut up!" Kyle told him. "Let her talk."

"I liked it, I don't know ... Anyway, after he did that, he used a belt and whipped me. Like a spanking except it was on my boobs." I looked down and pinched my nipples, pulling my small breasts upward, the way Coach had. It hurt but I didn't mind. "Mostly underneath them, around here..."

I kept my boobs up like that while all the guys got closer, looking and talking. Mostly asking me how it felt and how many times he whipped me, and if I was bleeding from the clamps and stuff like that. I answered as best I could, and explained more about how even though it had hurt worse than anything else in the world, it had felt good too ... And after awhile, I told them, it felt more good than it hurt.

"Why would he do that?" Kyle asked me.

"Because, uh ... Cause I want him to." I smiled and let my boobs go. "He was punishing my boobs."

"For what?" John snorted a little, like there wasn't anything anybody could do to deserve that!

"For being a girl," I shrugged. "This is gonna sound weird, okay?" I looked at my four best friends. "But you gotta believe me ... I'm really a guy, like inside me. I like guy clothes, fixing cars, playing football, hanging out with you guys, doing guy stuff, right?" I looked around. They knew all that. "I'm a guy in my brain, you know? I just don't have a guy body."

"Or a guy face!" Matt grinned at me and I thought he even blushed a little.

"Or a guy face, yeah." I laughed. "So Coach is teaching me to be a guy and..."

"By whipping your tits?" Lance shook his head. "I'm a guy and nobody ever did that to me."

They talked and grinned at each other and went around in circles for a minute.

"No, look ... I just don't like my body, okay?" I looked at the guys, one at a time. "Think about it. If you had a girl's body, what would you do?"

"I'd finger myself!" Matt laughed and so did the rest of us.

"I'm serious! Come on!" I finally said. "I don't want to be a girl, okay? I'm a guy. Spanking my boobs is just ... Like self-discipline, I don't know. I liked it when Coach was hurting them." But that wasn't the whole truth and my voice betrayed me.

"Liked it? What like ... Sex?" Kyle looked at me.

I swallowed and nodded, licking my lips. "Yeah, like sex sort of ... I ... Mmmm, yeah!" I giggled.

"Did this coach guy..." Kyle was still looking at me, looking at my face. "Did he make you, uh..."

"What?" I was already shaking my head. "No, I liked it and..."

"No, I mean did he, you know ... Do it with you?" Kyle wanted to get back to the beginning and figure out what was going on. Truthfully, I'd sort of hoped we'd skip by all that.

"Did we have sex?" I bit my lower lip a little, because I'm so bad at lying. I didn't know what Coach had told Matt and Lance, but I doubted he'd told them everything. That would have been asking for trouble, even more than Coach already was, probably.

"Yeah," Kyle agreed.

"Did he make you do it?" John joined in, looking confused more than anything else.

"He didn't rape me!" I laughed, a real one and it was sort of a relief because it wasn't a lie. "He just punished my tits..." today, I added silently to myself, " ... Okay?"

"Coach said it was motivation." Lance looked around at the guys. "And he was just helping her out, like special training."

"People go to jail for special training like that." Kyle was just barely two years older than me and mostly I didn't notice, but he sure sounded like it right then. It scared me because maybe he could've been right.

"Coach ain't goin' to jail." I rolled my eyes and gave Kyle a friendly push.

"He said we can't tell nobody cause people wouldn't understand," Matt added and it seemed obvious that he didn't understand it either.

"He's right. You guys can't say anything. He didn't rape me. I'm still a virgin, okay? And I'm gonna stay a virgin. Coach ain't like that, you gotta believe me." I looked at each of my friends. "I'm gonna start working out in the mornings too, Coach is going to show me how to build my muscles and work my boobs off and stuff."

"Awww..." John looked down at my budding breasts with real disappointment plain as day on his face. "Don't do that, Ann!"

Kyle just laughed and punched John in the arm and the mood lightened up again. "Ain't you been listening?" Then he looked back to me, "We won't say nothing, but you gotta be about the weirdest guy in the world!"

"No doubt, dude!" Lance grinned and elbowed Matt. "Virgin!"

"Virgin!" Matt laughed too and I felt the knot in my gut finally going away.

"Did it um, make you like wet and stuff?" John asked me shyly.

"Wet?" I made a face. "You mean my pussy?" The guys looked shocked when I said that. It was probably the first time in our lives I'd ever used that word in connection with my body.

"Y-Yeah your, uh ... pussy." John really did blush and the guys were all quiet.

"Yeah. It got wet." I looked at him. "But I didn't think about it. I don't really like my pussy, okay? I'd rather have a dick, like you guys."

"Like when you said you wished you had a dick?" Kyle smiled at me. "I sort of thought you were joking."

"Yeah. I was serious, man. I wish I did have a dick, more than anything. Balls too." I stared at my friends, like I was challenging them.

"So when your, um, pussy gets wet ... What do you do?" Matt asked me.

"I dunno." I shrugged. "Sometimes I touch it, you know, my clit and stuff. Sometimes I just ignore it. I try to pretend it's not a pussy, it's a dick, you know? Mostly I close my eyes and just think ... Not really touching or anything."

"That's weird, dude." Lance chuckled.

"Yeah," John agreed. "So you just think about girls, huh?"

"Yeah, you don't like guys right?" Lance asked.

I kind of hesitated before answering that one. "I don't like girls, okay. I'm not a lesbian or anything."

"But if you're a guy..." Lance laughed.

"On the inside, yeah." I nodded.

"Then why don't you like girls?" Kyle asked me.

"Because, uh, I'm gay."

I kind of let that one hang there until all four guys just busted up laughing at me.

"I'm serious!" I protested, but it was no use, they had the giggles now and anything I said was just too funny.

"So you're gay, but you don't like girls?" Matt shook his head, still laughing.

"Because you're really a guy." John was nodding.

"So, you like dudes then?" Lance rubbed his eyes a little and Kyle just sat back grinning at me.

"Yeah, exactly. I'm a gay guy in a girl's body."

"Well, that's a good thing, man!" Lance told me. "Otherwise you'd be in trouble."

"Yeah, nobody likes fags!" John agreed.

"Well, if I was really a guy ... and gay..." I looked at them, grinning a little myself. "What makes you think you'd know?"

"Aww ... Anybody can tell, dude!" Lance said.

I just nodded. I'd have thought that too, until a few days ago.

"So you guys are cool with that?" I looked around slowly. "I mean, you don't think it's a big deal or nothing, right?"

"It's up to you." Kyle shrugged. "We're still your friends, nothing's gonna change that."

"Yeah, Ann." John nodded. "It's cool with me, I mean ... I don't know about being a gay guy inside or whatever, but if you like guys. I don't care."

"Works for me, dude!" Lance shrugged.

"Sure, whatever..." Matt laughed at me. "Just, uh, you know, if you wanna do queer stuff with somebody, uh..." He grinned and it was my turn to laugh at him.

"Are you saying you're gay too, Matt?" I asked him sweetly and he blushed.

"Matt's a fag!" Lance yelled and pointed, laughing like an idiot until Matt hit him on the shoulder.

"I am not! You guys know what I mean."

"You mean you wanna kiss her?" Kyle asked and he smiled too, but it was a sneaky kind.

"What?" I looked at Kyle.

"I'd kiss you, even if you were a guy." Kyle said. "I mean as long as you look like that."

"Yeah, no doubt, dude!" Lance grinned.

"See?" Matt hit Lance again. "You fag!" And then he laughed.

"Yeah, uh ... I'm gay too. I mean, for guys with girl bodies and stuff." John sort of frowned as he tried to say what he meant.

Everybody was talking and laughing again, giving each other a hard time about being queer now.

"Okay, yeah ... Yeah..." I said. "So everybody's gay as long as it's with a girl."

"Right!" Matt grinned.

"So how about it?" Kyle asked me.

"How about what?" I stared back at him.

"I mean as long as we're all here, sort of telling everything and stuff..." He shrugged. "You wanna do gay stuff with us?"

"Yeah! Oh hell yeah!" Lance licked his lips, looking back and forth between me and Kyle.

"Yeah, Ann! Come on, let's try some of that gay stuff!" Matt was almost rubbing his hands together with anticipation and it made me nervous.

"What? No! You're my best friends. I'm not gonna do anything with you guys! Come on!" I looked at each of them and settled back on Kyle. "It would mess everything up."

"Mess what up?" Kyle asked. Everyone else got quiet then, as if by some unspoken agreement they'd elected Kyle to do the talking for all of them. He was older though, like I said, a couple years older than the rest of us, so he was usually the leader anyway.

"Being friends." I replied with a shrug. "You can't kiss your best friends, it wouldn't work. And I'm not gonna be like a girlfriend or anything, especially if I kissed you guys, cause somebody would get pissed or something."

I thought all that seemed pretty obvious.

"Nah, come on ... That's why it would work. We're just hanging out. We've been friends forever, nothing's gonna change that. It's just foolin' around." Kyle grinned at me and then glanced at John. "He ain't ever been kissed in his life. You'd be doing John a favor!"

Matt and Lance started laughing and John turned red saying, "Hey! Wait a minute..."

"You kiss him then." I shook my head and felt myself getting a little pissed.

"I've kissed a girl!" John was arguing with Lance and Matt.

"Cousins don't count, dude!" Lance told him and John gave him the finger.

"Best friends don't count either," I told the guys.

"Ann ... Come on, just kissing, okay?" Matt gave me puppy dog eyes and I ignored him.

"I'll think about it," I finally said, thinking I could keep saying that until the moon fell out of the sky.

The guys quieted down a little after that and it was a good thing too because Matt's mom called down the stairs asking us if we'd fixed our beds yet, meaning the sleeping bags we were going to use on the floor. Her being a mother and all, Matt's mom had to come down to make sure and I almost forgot to put my shirt back on! But I did and everything seemed perfectly normal when she put us to work, pushing the furniture back and spreading out a thick comforter on the carpet, and on top of that we opened the sleeping bags. It was kind of like camping, only it wasn't.

"These boys aren't giving you a hard time, are they, Annie?" Matt's mom liked me a lot. She'd known me since I'd been a baby and she was more like my aunt, then my friend's mom. I'd grown up spending as much time at Matt's house as I did at my own.

"Nah." I smiled at her. "If they do, I ain't gonna fix their bikes anymore!" I meant it too and she smiled.

"Well, you guys just behave yourself and don't fall asleep with the TV on, okay?"

"Okay, Mom," Matt promised and we all nodded, saying goodnight to her too.

"Hey, wanna see those magazine?" Matt whispered as soon as we heard the upstairs door shut.

We all figured it was best just to get comfortable when we checked these magazines out, so like everyone else I just stripped down to my underwear, a loose pair of boxers and nothing else. We propped the pillows up in a pile against the sofa and just lay down close together. This wasn't strange or anything, it's just the way we'd been doing it since we were six years old. We had sleepovers about once a month, more or less alternating houses, except for mine, since I had all my brothers there.

Matt had gone into the laundry room, getting the magazines from the storage closet under the stairs where he'd stashed them. When he came back he put them on floor in front of us. There were three of them. One was a Hustler, another something called 'Coed Discoveries' and the third was 'Girl's Who Swallow Cum #3' and it looked pretty nasty, judging from the close-up of the girl's sperm covered face on the cover.

"Jesus!" John whispered and he grabbed that one right away.

"I think she missed some!" Kyle laughed.

I sat between Kyle on my left and Matt on my right, since he'd squeezed between me and Lance, forcing Lance to move over with a dirty look.

"Let's all look, just one at a time," Matt said and he snatched the magazine from John's hands. "We'll look at that one last." He picked up the one about Coed's and gave it to me, "Here, since you're in the middle you gotta hold it."

"And read too!" Lance said.

"I don't think there's a lot of words in these." Kyle grinned over me at Lance.

"Don't seem to be," I agreed flipping through it. "Okay, uh ... Let's see what we got!" I laughed because sitting there, holding some porn magazine with two guys on my left and two on my right, leaning over each other to see, was sort of funny.

"Bunny!" I read aloud. "Is an 18 year old freshman who likes swimming, dancing, and nude sunbathing!"

There really weren't a lot of words and that girl, Bunny, didn't have any tan lines either! She was tall and blonde and liked to show off her legs and butt, mostly. I flipped through the pages slowly, letting the guy's get their looks. I didn't really feel very excited looking at her, or the next girl, another blonde named Janice, "Who likes tall men, candlelight dinners, and really fast cars!"

"I wish I had a fast car," John said. His eyes were glued to Jan's big tits.

"You just wish you had a car!" Kyle elbowed him.

"Turn the page!" Lance told me.

There was a lot of talking, lot's of comparing the obvious talents of one girl with another. I did a lot of giggling and a little blushing, since I knew I'd never look like any of those girls, or at least I hoped I wouldn't. But all the same...

"None of those girls look as pretty as you," Kyle whispered at one point, while the other three guys were busy arguing about something or other.

"I don't look anything like them," I whispered back, flipping the page to another girl with perfect measurements and a flawless face.

"I know." Kyle smiled and his lips were right next to my ear. "You look way better!"

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" John asked us, and Matt and Lance looked at us too and I just giggled.

"Nothing," Kyle shrugged. "Just askin' her to turn the page."

"Suzy!" I looked up and grinned at my friends. "She's a senior, majoring in information technology. She loves long hot baths and her measurements are 36-22-35 ... Wow!" I looked at my friends and raised my eyebrows.

"How big are yours?" Lance asked me with a little smile.

"Huh?" I snorted. "Not that big."

"My dick's getting big," Matt said and I lifted the magazine, looking down his body and I could see the bulge in his white briefs.

"Mine too!" John said. "Get the other magazine."

"Yeah, grab that Hustler," Kyle told Matt and I tossed the one I was holding up and carelessly over our heads.

"Hustler." I took it and looked at the cover. It was like a close-up of some girl's panties with black pubic hair curling out around it.

I opened it up and paged through it while the guys looked with me. "Just get to the pictures, screw all that reading junk," Lance suggested and the guys seemed to agree.

"Okay. Uh ... Stella..." I opened it up to some black haired woman who wasn't quite as perfect as those coeds had been, but she showed ... Everything!

"Holy cow!" John said under his breath when I flipped a page and there she was spreading her pussy lips so we could practically see up to her cervix.

"Fuck!" Matt whispered and we were all staring at that picture. Even me.

"I'm gonna beat off, man!" Matt announced as he pulled his underwear down. His cock looked swollen and already wet with precum.

"Me too!" Lance agreed and he got naked too, both of the guys massaging their dicks while I turned the pages slowly.

"That's kinda gross," John said and he'd started turning red.

"What's gross?" Kyle asked and we both looked at him, although my eyes were being drawn to Lance and Matt.

"That..." John nodded his head at the magazine. "Like inside and stuff."

"It ain't gross dude!" Matt was rubbing his long hard cock slowly, grinning at Lance who was doing the same thing.

"Yeah. It's hot!" Lance laughed. "Maybe you really are a fag."

John ignored that and I blinked my eyes rapidly, trying to stop staring at my friends' dicks. I wished I had one, or that I could just touch theirs. I wondered briefly if real girls, I mean inside and out girls, got as horny as I did. Or if I was totally abnormal and only got so excited because I had a guy brain.

"It's just a body, John." I shrugged at him. "Half the people on the earth look like that." I wasn't shocked at the picture so much as I was that any girl would ever do that in front of a camera.

"Yeah, but..." John didn't know what to say. He probably didn't know what he felt about it, really.

By the time I'd gotten through the third photo layout, a red head named Nicole who had shaved her pussy and spread it just as wide as the other girls; all four of my friends had their dicks out. I spent more time watching them than I did looking at the magazine and they were looking at me too.

"Take off your shorts, Ann," Matt said quietly.

"Yeah go for it, dude." Lance echoed. "You might as well do it too."

"I don't wanna do it!" I laughed and felt a little shy. "I told you guys, I wish I had a dick. I don't like my pussy, okay?"

"Then touch mine," Kyle said and I turned my face to look at him. "Go ahead. You wanna play with a dick, right? It's cool."

"Yeah do it," John said, maybe hoping if I touched Kyle's, I'd touch his too.

"You want me to jerk you off?" I asked Kyle and then I looked around. "You guys want me to jerk all of you off?" I didn't really know what I was doing, but I'd been sitting there for 15 minutes watching four guys play with their hard dicks and I felt super horny, despite all my common sense.

"Yeah," Matt nodded.

"Oh hell yeah, dude!" Lance grinned at me and I knew Kyle and John both wanted it too.

"Maybe, but um ... But you guys would have to do something for me too then," I said slowly.

"What's that?" Kyle spoke for all of them again.

"You gotta, um ... Play with me too," I said.

"What?"... "Yeah!"... "Sure!"... "We'll do that!" They were all speaking at once, excited and eager.

"I didn't agree yet!" I warned them. Inside I wasn't sure it would really be a good idea, but they had me thinking. I couldn't help that!

"Grab my bag over there." I pointed and John sat closest, so he got up and grabbed my backpack for me. I dug through it until I found my strap-on dildo and held it up, laughing at the stunned look on their faces.

"What's that?" John finally asked.

"It's a dildo, you dildo!" Kyle told him.

"Yeah, it's my dick!" I grinned and stood up, taking off my boxers so I was completely nude. I started putting it on but Matt stopped me.

"Wait, uh ... Can I just, um ... Can we see your pussy?" he asked a little nervously.

"What?" I smiled at him, not sure what he meant. "You've seen it a zillion times!"

"No, I mean ... Here ... Sit down." I let him push me down so I was sitting on the sofa. "I just want to look, okay?"

I swallowed, wondering if this was a good idea, but really ... None of this had probably been a good idea! I was letting Matt spread my legs slowly, stretching my thighs wide so my 14 year old pussy was exposed completely. I had just a little hair, hardly any at all, and I was so wet already just from watching my friends jerk off. My little pink lips were swollen and glistening and my clit had become a throbbing button half the size of a pencil eraser. I watched as Matt stared down at my pussy, and then looked around to see that the other three guys had gotten close too.

"Look at that," Matt said softly and they were all talking in low voices, whispering about how pretty my pussy looked. How wet it was and how different and alike it was compared to the pictures we'd been looking at.

"Can I touch it?" John asked me and I licked my lips.

Nobody had ever touched my pussy. I didn't really want anyone to. But I wondered why, suddenly. I mean, was I afraid if someone touched me there I'd like it and start turning into a girl on the inside too? The psychology of who I was confused me; I couldn't deal with it at all as a fourteen year old. I felt overwhelmed, especially as my four best friends were all huddled around me, naked with their teenage erections standing stiffly out from their smooth sexy bodies. I'd never thought of them sexually before. I'd never wanted to, just as I hadn't thought of my brothers that way. And yet here I was, sitting back with my legs spread and inviting, offering them a view of the very part of me I fought to deny.

"I ... No." I shook my head. "I don't want anyone to touch me there."

I hadn't been able to explain to them, to convince them that I was serious about what I'd said. But I couldn't blame them really, best friends or not, I was a girl physically and my hormones were raging ... Just as theirs were. Maybe it was because I had that male mindset. I mean, regular girls can't be as horny as I was all the time, can they? The girls I knew at school were interested in sex, yeah, but guys were intensely focused on it. The same way I was focused on it.

"Please?" John asked and I could see his penis jerking all by itself. He wasn't even touching his dick and it was moving like someone had put Mexican Jumping Beans in his balls.

"Yeah, Ann ... Come on!" Matt leaned closer and his cock was swollen, dark, and smooth.

"Just a little bit, dude ... Okay?" Lance smiled at me, his eyes soft and warm as I stared into them before letting my eyes roam down his body. He had the only uncircumcised penis and I licked my lips at the reddish tip of his cock peeking from the wrinkled skin surrounding it.

"Ann..." Kyle whispering. "You don't have to worry; you'll always be our best friend, okay? We just want to make you feel good."

Kyle was the oldest and smartest of all of us. He sensed better, I think, my real worries. If I let them do ... Things. If I let my friends touch me and I touched them ... Would that change us? And if it did, would it be better or worse? Would I lose my four best friends in the whole world and just have four boyfriends? Or something equally stupid, would they think I was available or something? Like I had to pick one of them? Would they get jealous?

I closed my eyes, feeling very small and frightened suddenly. And I wanted them so badly!

But Kyle ... He'd screwed it up. He said they wanted to make me feel good, like they'd be doing me a favor. I was just a girl to them. They were four boys, four friends, and I was different. I was the girl. I think if he'd just said they were curious, if they just wanted me to have fun the way they were, playing with their dicks; if Kyle had said that I would have believed him and done it. But he hadn't said that and I felt hurt by it.

"No," I closed my eyes and shook my head. "It ain't the same now."

I probably whispered that. Somehow in the last week or so everything had changed. My four best friends had been spending most of the night trying to get me to do stuff. And I wanted to. But I wanted it to be like it used to be even more. I felt like crying all of a sudden because the game wasn't fun anymore.

"What?" John sat up and he was staring at me when I opened my eyes again. They all were and I ignored them.

"What's wrong?" Lance asked.

"Ann?" Kyle still sat close to me and he touched my shoulder, but I shrugged him away.

"Leave me alone. I'm gonna go home," I told them.

"Annie, don't go! What's the matter?" Matt asked, but I wasn't answering.

I got dressed quickly, feeling my face burning a little. The guys were really quiet then, just sitting there and maybe afraid if they said anything it would just make it worse. They hadn't believed me when I told them I was a guy. Just because I had tits and a pussy it was okay to be gay. If I really had been a boy they'd have laughed at me and beaten me up or something. They wanted to look at me and touch me and it wasn't like we were best friends, it was like I was ... Outside. Or on the other side suddenly. I felt confused and hurt and filled with self-pity. That's the first time in my life I'd ever felt ashamed of myself.

I grabbed my backpack and went upstairs. Kyle tried to talk to me, they all did, but I just left them down there. Matt's parents were upstairs sitting in the kitchen and his mom asked me what was wrong. I told her I didn't feel good, that I had a cramp, and she assumed I was getting my period, like I knew she would. Matt's dad offered to drive me home and I tried to say I'd call one of my brothers, but he insisted and I knew he'd do that too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.